The Bible Is Very Edited

Haich

Superstar
Is God not inter-dimensional? I will ask this once more.

Haichi = spirit, soul, physical body

Are they 3 separate person or 3 in 1?

Is it:

Haichi spirit, Haichi Soul, haichi body
or
spirit, soul, body = Haichi (3 in 1)

??
I already addressed this, God was one entity before Jesus. He is and will always be one entity and body of power. He can't be 3 parts.

As a human, I have various components. Not just spirit, soul and body, but hair, legs, arms...I have many physical and spiritual components because I am a creation. The creator is not a creation, he is the designer of all of existence and therefore doesn't have the same assembly and form as a human.

To view God as human is deeply disturbing

Haich

Superstar
This flesh will continue to sins no matter if one's saved or not. Our spirit is saved and born again, NOT this physical body. This rotten piece of meat will continue to take the wheel.
??

So you're not responsible for your actions? Your flesh can do what it likes because it's sinful but your soul is pure and guaranteed paradise, because you accepted Jesus??

floss

Star
??

So you're not responsible for your actions? Your flesh can do what it likes because it's sinful but your soul is pure and guaranteed paradise, because you accepted Jesus??
You reap what you sow. Of course I'm responsible for my action but I will only reap the consequences in this rotten flesh which can ultimately resulted in death. However, my soul is saved and my spirit is born again because I accepted what Jesus did. I'm saving my soul and not this flesh body.

Father God will discipline you when you get into sin and possibly take you home early in this life. Like king Saul and David (they didn't lose their salvation).

Hebrews 12:6King James Version (KJV)
6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
I don't know what the new age have said in this but I don't share their entire beliefs.
This is my own understanding based on the topic of our spiritual descent.
Many things in religion symbolises metaphysical archetypes

Im also someone who likes to see things from multiple perspectives. One thing I've been saying for a while is that the logos concept entered into Judaism thorough Philo who was Hellenised ..it is a deep philosophical belief originating from ancient India connected with the concept of the universal consciousness.
In Hinduism it's called Vishnu
The incarnation of Vishnu in a chosen avatar I'd something that's happened various times through the eons in order to restore righteousness.
So the whole idea if the logos incarnating in earth in a man wad not from Judaism Vis scripture directly but embedded into Judaism by understanding the metaphysical concepts and linking then it the logos /son/ is the image of God we mentioned in Genesis.

when God created man in His image that means that man is the microcosm of the logos.
Again this is true for Hindu belief too but where it gets interesting is that Vishnu speaks Via Krishna (the incarnation) and tells us that 'he' sacrificed himself to create the universe.

I think rather than try to spoonfeed Me scripture you should consider the very real fact that hellenism led to beliefs in concepts that were believed but not proven Via scripture but those ideas came from India ultimately, Vis Persia and also from ancient Egypt where the same type of ideas were taught.

so when Jesus came people wanted answers concerning done of those things like the concept of the afterlife and Hades...
Again Hinduism had belief in 7 heavens before Jesus even came.

Btw both Moses and Jesus were well learned in Egyptian 'wisdom'
First on being spoon fed-- it was relevant to the discussion, and it was your quote; not mine. o_O

Vishnu possessed a person who already had a spirit of his own-- iirc, anyway. He was not born into a body that belonged to him, exclusively.

That knowledge of the heavens (etc.) was already around is in keeping with Gen. 6, and if you're familiar.. the non canonical Book of Enoch. The Fallen divulged the secrets of heaven to men. Either they or just the knowledge found the way to India, I'm sure.

And yes, it would be silly to think that Moses and Jesus were unfamiliar with Egyptian 'wisdom'-- with the former being raised by Pharaoh's daughter, and the latter being omnipotent.

Haich

Superstar
You reap what you sow. Of course I'm responsible for my action but I will only reap the consequences in this rotten flesh which can ultimately resulted in death. However, my soul is saved and my spirit is born again because I accepted what Jesus did. I'm saving my soul and not this flesh body.

Father God will discipline you when you get into sin and possibly take you home early in this life. Like king Saul and David (they didn't lose their salvation).

Hebrews 12:6King James Version (KJV)
6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
I see, so you die and that's the punishment for your 'fleshy sins' ?

Where do you believe desire and intent to sin comes from? The 'flesh heart' or the spiritual heart in the soul?

floss

Star
I see, so you die and that's the punishment for your 'fleshy sins' ?

Where do you believe desire and intent to sin comes from? The 'flesh heart' or the spiritual heart in the soul?
yes, this flesh body is full of sins that can have only one result which is death. There is NO way to save this body.

Romans 6:23King James Version (KJV)
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

I believe sins came into the world because of Adam and Eve's disobedience. Which is passed down til this day and it became part of our natural desire. Even the greatest Christian or Muslim will die in sin, there is no escape.

Romans 5:12King James Version (KJV)
12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Last edited:

floss

Star
For anyone out there that care about their soul, don't want to go to hell, and want guarantee access to heaven. Please repent, change your mind, be humble, don't depend on yourself, there is a SAVIOR came down to earth 2017 years ago to completed the plan of salvation for whoeverth so believeth. The gate to Heaven is open for ANYONE who accepted the Gospel which revived (born again) their dead spirit. This is a serious matter, its only take a moment to be saved. Confess and Believeth in Thy Heart!

How to obtain salvation and know 100% sure you will go to heaven based on the ultimate truth of the King James Bible

1. Realized we are ALL sinners.
Romans 3
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

2. What will happen to ALL sinners?
Romans 6
23 For the wages of sin is death;

3. After we died, it's NOT the end...there is a second death! (payment of sins)
Revelation 20
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

"either born once died twice, or born twice died once"

4. God loves his creation and desired all to be save
2 Peter 3
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

5. What God have done for us
Romans 5
8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

6. What is the requirement to be saved? - Believe

Acts 16
30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

John 3
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

7. Salvation is a GIFT from GOD.

gift
noun
1. something given voluntarily without payment in return, as to show favor toward someone, honor an occasion, or make a gesture of assistance; present.

Ephesians 2
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Romans 6
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

How do you receive a gift? - you take it
Does a gift cost anything from you? - no, only from the giver
How many time do you need to receive this gift of eternal life? - once
Can God give you a gift forever, and then take it back? - no, it belong to you and can never lose it

Finally
Pray with sincerity and ask God to save you right now! This is the #1 priority you could've done for your soul!

SALVATION IS BY GRACE OF GOD THROUGH OUR FAITH

Dear Father God,
- ALL honor and glory goes to you
- I come to you with respects and humility
- I believe in my heart that JESUS is your glorious son
- I believe in my heart that JESUS was crucified and died for my sins
- I believe in my heart that you resurrected Him on the third day
- Father, I plead the blood of JESUS over me
- and make Him the Lord of my life
- and the Savior of my damnation
- Father, please fill me with your Holy Spirit right now
- I put ALL my faith in the blood of JESUS
- and I received your gift of salvation
- Thank you so much for saving me
- In JESUS's name,
- Amen

SALVATION IS BY GRACE OF GOD THROUGH OUR FAITH

First on being spoon fed-- it was relevant to the discussion, and it was your quote; not mine. o_O

Vishnu possessed a person who already had a spirit of his own-- iirc, anyway. He was not born into a body that belonged to him, exclusively.

That knowledge of the heavens (etc.) was already around is in keeping with Gen. 6, and if you're familiar.. the non canonical Book of Enoch. The Fallen divulged the secrets of heaven to men. Either they or just the knowledge found the way to India, I'm sure.

And yes, it would be silly to think that Moses and Jesus were unfamiliar with Egyptian 'wisdom'-- with the former being raised by Pharaoh's daughter, and the latter being omnipotent.
The reason I don't really care for anyone to tell me what scripture says especially the New testament, is it says so much more and i can't be bothered quoting when I know my own point.
So I said the 'sacrifice' represents our spiritual descent' but you think something else entirely and link me to the new age but you know what

Jesus gave them this answer: "Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, b
you've told me JESUS is omnipotent.

seriously why do you do this shit?

@Violette
Our theology is not a secret. There are lectures all over youtube discussing tawhid (the nature of God's Oneness). Islam is that one single religion that stands out more than any other religion for going against polythiesm. We are not even allowed to create images depicting a prophet because potentially it could create a form of polythiesm in the mind of a common person.

The point was brought up, that God is 'everywhere' and not in a specific place so why would we choose to face a certain place.
Are you denying that God manifested in a specific place for the Israelites to worship Him? What is it called, the Shekinah, right?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shekhinah

In islam, the kaba is a symbol of Allah's divine presence.
It is our Qibla
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qibla

From whencesoever Thou startest forth, turn Thy face in the direction of the sacred Mosque; that is indeed the truth from the Lord. And Allah is not unmindful of what ye do. So from whencesoever Thou startest forth, turn Thy face in the direction of the sacred Mosque; and wheresoever ye are, Turn your face thither: that there be no ground of dispute against you among the people, except those of them that are bent on wickedness; so fear them not, but fear Me; and that I may complete My favours on you, and ye May (consent to) be guided;
— Qur'an, sura 2 (Al-Baqara), ayat 149 - 150[12]

this is exactly the same for israelites/jews when facing the temple mount.

In islam we believe Allah sent messengers to every nation. I beleive in that truth more than I do about 'fallen angels' being kind enough to give us metaphysical truths related to the universal consciousness and our spiritual descent.

In my knowledge, they do not just do that...and besides, you technically believe in the flood of Noah so you would believe these nations would have been destroyed in a flood anyway.

The version of events I follow tell me that prophets and saints came everywhere, taught knowledge and that knowledge was diluted over time but there is much truth still within it.

Also...
hinduism is 5000 years old and that is about as old as Abraham was.
The flood of noah and the 'fallen angels' stuff was supposed to have occured long before this.

JoChris

Superstar
Right, because the Bible doesn't consist of the OT. Cherry picking Christians that don't even know their own books. I feel sorry for you folks that atheist Bible scholars and Muslims know your text better than you do. Before you accuse others of doing certain acts perhaps you should read your own literature so you don't look like hypocrites.
1. Incorrect. Bible consists of Old and New Testament. Muslims rarely give any signs they know what the NEW Testament teaches.
2. Incorrect. Bible Believing Christians do know their books.
Muslims appear to not/ unwilling to know the difference between a "Christian in Name Only" and a Christian.
3. Half correct. Sadly many unbelievers know what is in the bible more than people who claim to be Christians do.
Again, there are many who are Christians in name only, who have never opened the bible in their life, and many believers who don't open it nearly enough.
Atheist scholars and Muslims IMAGINE they know the bible better i.e UNDERSTAND more than Christians do.
4. Incorrect. I have not accused you of anything. I do read my own literature.

So 1/2 out of 4. Overgeneralisation and insults are not good tools of debate.

Kung Fu

Superstar
1. Incorrect. Bible consists of Old and New Testament. Muslims rarely give any signs they know what the NEW Testament teaches.
I was being sarcastic when I said the Bible doesn't consist of the OT. The point I was trying to make flew right over your head.

2. Incorrect. Bible Believing Christians do know their books.
Then they should stop posting interpolated verses as the Word of God but they continue to do it anyway which tells me they don't know their books too well.

Atheist scholars and Muslims IMAGINE they know the bible better i.e UNDERSTAND more than Christians do.
4. Incorrect. I have not accused you of anything. I do read my own literature.
There are also, Christian Bible scholars who say the same thing as the atheist ones but next you're probably going to say "they're only Christian in name".

Regardless, I'm going to take the word of academics, scholars, and historians over the word of some random person online so I apologize but I'm not buying anything you're selling.

Good chat mate. Good day.

elsbet

Superstar
The reason I don't really care for anyone to tell me what scripture says especially the New testament, is it says so much more and i can't be bothered quoting when I know my own point.
So I said the 'sacrifice' represents our spiritual descent' but you think something else entirely and link me to the new age but you know what

Jesus gave them this answer: "Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, b
you've told me JESUS is omnipotent.

seriously why do you do this shit?
The New Testament quote was yours. I didn't bring it into the exchange. o_O

And have a Google on your micro / macrocosm ideology. It references ancient Egyptian religion or mysticism or some such, as well as the following: YOGA, death & rebirth, the Theosophical path, Isis (the ancient one, wife of Osiris), angels & ascended masters, and as @grateful servant pointed out.. Sufism. And Kabbalah. I didn't pull that out of thin air.

I'd tell you about the omnipotence of Jesus, but you've asked that I refrain from offering any additional knowledge, esp from the NT, so.. I'll leave you with your arrogance.

Maybe don't mention things you aren't ready or willing to discuss?

The New Testament quote was yours. I didn't bring it into the exchange. o_O

And have a Google on your micro / macrocosm ideology. It references ancient Egyptian religion or mysticism or some such, as well as the following: YOGA, death & rebirth, the Theosophical path, Isis (the ancient one, wife of Osiris), angels & ascended masters, and as @grateful servant pointed out.. Sufism. And Kabbalah. I didn't pull that out of thin air.

I'd tell you about the omnipotence of Jesus, but you've asked that I refrain from offering any additional knowledge, esp from the NT, so.. I'll leave you with your arrogance.

Maybe don't mention things you aren't ready or willing to discuss?
I'm sorry but when I quoted the NT with you I was talking about the subject of grace/faith ie my understanding being that living 'under grace' means that God showed favour to the partriarchs and so they had faith and correct actions.
For example in the story of Joseph it tells us he was tempted by the woman but God protected him from the sin.

The sacrifice topic was the one I was responding to before when you said that he was slain before the foundation of the world. I was adding that it's a much deeper theme.

You've since responded by somehow telling me that any truth out there has to be from the devil despite the fact that you would not have 'Christ' as you know it if it wasn't for greek, persian mythologies which borrowed from hinduism and egyptian, which is then why I mentioned Moses and Jesus having knowledge of such philosophy/wisdom. I did this to illustrate that having said knowledge in itself is not a negative but a positive and influenced the divine revalation.

Yes, i know @grateful servant added his 5 cents worth by saying sufism is not a sect followed by muslims but he is simply talking nonsense. You do not have the background to even understand this point..but sufism is the spiritual tradition of the majority of muslims so whether it's in africa or eastern europe or central asia or south asia or east asia..the muslims are all following the sufi traditions. The historical sufi greats were sunni muslims.

The terms macrocosm and microcosm, have probably been used by every religion
christians have used such terms and so have muslims

check out this ancient philosopher, Plotinus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plotinus
he was not a christian you know?
but he influenced christianity ie he influenced St augustine and st thomas aquinas

you do not seem to grasp how these philosophical influences (like plato influencing philo) led to various christian belief sets and islamic too.

googling the terms macrocosm/microcosm and linking them to 'the occult' is just stupidity.
everyone has been influenced by thse ideas because they are fundamentally true.

God created man in His image
that is all it means.
the macrocosm and the microcosm
the Image/Son/Logos=the macrocosm
and man ie the holy spirit in man, represents the microcosm.

Lastly

i just quoted you the NT where Jesus himself attributed all the power to the Father..and yet you called Jesus omnipotent
Your first position should be to understand the quotes you want to attribute your belief to...but to understand them according to the light of true monothiesm and not the pagan roman trinitarian doctrine which came 250 years after Jesus.

elsbet

Superstar
I'm sorry but when I quoted the NT with you I was talking about the subject of grace/faith ie my understanding being that living 'under grace' means that God showed favour to the partriarchs and so they had faith and correct actions.
And you cited the NT to support the OT. Right.
Bottom line, their Faith saved them. Faith comes first.. then Grace, according to the text. You're welcome to believe otherwise.

I'm not as patient as some of the other (kinder) posters here, so I'll let you hash it out with someone else. Diplomacy has never been my strong suit. Appreciate your time.