The Bible is full of suffering

Mohammed_123

Veteran
The scripture says Noahs son saw his father's nakedness. You are saying he was raped.

Lyfe

Star
You are twisting scripture to arrive at an evil conclusion. I dont need some online writers interpretation of a passage that i can plainly read for myself.

phipps

Star
@Daze
Isn't the more likely scenario that they have told you the truth and out of arrogance you rejected it? Much like every other prophet worshiper here?
No. There is absolutely no truth in islam.

Honestly Phipps, you paint them as very weak Muslims. Either they are not practicing or you stick your fingers into your ears every time they come around.
Assumptions yet again.

Still it is interesting how you refuse to preach to them, when I'm sure they've "preached" to you as dawah is innate in Islam. Yet, no one can answer your questions? Mhm, and you just walk away keeping your religion to yourself, right?. ..Sure you do phipps.
So you think we didn't' preach to them? Wow how you know everything form a few things I've said to you is amazing. Are you a prophet too like Muhammed?

Who is changing the subject? Yes, of course all humans sin, even in the Bible when Jesus (the human) is depicted as a drunkard. But you are trying to say a prophet of God lusted after and bedded a 6 year old?
You're clearly trying to get a rise out of me by saying false things about Jesus.

What level of ignorance does it take to belief such a thing? I mean really. What does the word "fabrication" mean to you phipps? Once again, your window into Islam, ie your "Muslim" friends is the literal Crutch in this conversation.
My Muslim family friends are not the crutch in this conversation, it is you making them the crutch to avoid the fact that some Muslims actually agree that Muhammed married a six year old and make excuses for Muhammed for doing it. You do not know every Muslim on earth and what they all believe or indeed what sects they come from.

How many Muslims do we have here..12, 24? Show me one who believes the Prophet married and bedded a 6 year old. Go ahead, I'm waiting. Only one. Should be easy seeing your reality is surrounded with them because you're no liar phipps.
Then why do some Muslims agree that he married a six year old? just because you don't know any doesn't mean they don't exist. i know they do.

Nah, there is no comparison. Christianity has 45,000 sects. We can literally fill a football stadium with Christians and everyone of you would have different beliefs.
I know (its no secret) so will that change that Islam has different beliefs depending on what sect they come from? That is why some agree that Muhammed married a six year old while others don't.

I mean how many Christians do we have here? Lets say 30, how often do you fight amongst yourselves? Including you, "debating" other Christians. Its a joke to compare your man worship to Islam.
You win, Islam wins. Happy now? It will always be a false religion, that is just the truth.

Problem is phipps, is you are unbelievable.
I don't care if you believe me or not.

I'm just sitting here wondering why you have not produced a single debate with a Christian beating a Muslim. Could this be because one doesn't exist Phipps? Yet you're trying to tell me Muslims you literally grew up with, boys who grew up with Islam, couldn't answer your questions? Its laughable phipps, honestly it is. Goodbye.
Oh dear, more assumptions. You can't t even my answers my questions and show me proof from the Quran about if anyone called Muhammed out for any wrong doing so don't concern yourself with the questions my friends couldn't answer but with what you can't answer, alright?

You still haven't posted anything of significance. You made more assumptions (you can't stop yourself) and dismissed my questions with vague answers. Just more assumptions and insults really. This is really goodbye.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
No. There is absolutely no truth in islam.
Aren't you tired of this back and forth yet? What 3 pages now? This is all i need to read, let the rest read your posts phipps. I'll cya on judgement day.

Peace.

Daze

Superstar
Islam preaches a different Jesus. The eye witnesses knew what they saw. He was crucified on a cross and rose again the third day. Its not a misake on the part of the NT authors. Its that the Jesus of the NT is not the same Jesus of Islam. Its impossible to reconcile the two.
Ignoring for a moment the resurrection story in paganism, and Christianities intermingling with paganism, such as Easter..
Who knows better Lyfe? Bystanders or the Almighty?

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain. (4:157 Quran)

Yes, i know the Quran means nothing to you, but it is what it is. We will find the truth on the last day. Till then, keep worshiping the man who literally said..

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but HIM who SENT ME. (John 5:30)

Its funny ya know.. how @phipps says Islam makes no sense, while you believe God actually died! Killed by his own creation even.

Peace.

Lyfe

Star
Ignoring for a moment the resurrection story in paganism, and Christianities intermingling with paganism, such as Easter..
Who knows better Lyfe? Bystanders or the Almighty?

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain. (4:157 Quran)

Yes, i know the Quran means nothing to you, but it is what it is. We will find the truth on the last day. Till then, keep worshiping the man who literally said..

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but HIM who SENT ME. (John 5:30)

Its funny ya know.. how @phipps says Islam makes no sense, while you believe God actually died! Killed by his own creation even.

Peace.
If the death and ressurection of Christ didn't happen then not a single page in the NT is credible. Not even one. There would ultimately be no point in quoting it as a reliable reference(as you have done), because it would have been written by untrustworthy and unreliable authors.

TrollingTroubles

Established
The OT gives the reasons why God told the Israelites to wipe out the pagan nations they were to inhabit. It was because of their wickedness like putting their children through the fire, and homosexuality. Why don't Muslims ever talk about Mohammed marrying a six year old little girl, or conquering half the earth island in the name of Islam? Also when you speak of all the "Christian bloodshed" you're talking about the Roman Catholic church which isn't Christian. Christians are people who read and follow the bible, not the traditions of men.
crackhead!

Lyfe

Star
@Daze

We read in scripture that God is just. His justice and judgment is perfect. He is a fair and impartial judge which means that he cannot acquit guilty. We have all broken Gods laws which means we are all guilty. We all have a criminal record. Being sorry isnt enough. Justice has to be served and those sins do indeed require justice, because Gods holy law has been broken. What Christ did was stand in the court room and took our due punishment upon himself. He did this so God could legally dismiss our case. If an earthly judge has to be fair and uphold the law in his sentencing, think of how much more a perfect and holy God must. He cannot acquit the guilty.

The God of the Bible is a God of true and perfect justice. It is, because God is morally perfect that he cannot pervert justice and let our sins go undealt with.

This is the difference between Allah and YHWH.

Wigi

Veteran
@Daze

We read in scripture that God is just. His justice and judgment is perfect. He is a fair and impartial judge which means that he cannot acquit guilty. We have all broken Gods laws which means we are all guilty. We all have a criminal record. Being sorry isnt enough. Justice has to be served and those sins do indeed require justice, because Gods holy law has been broken. What Christ did was stand in the court room and took our due punishment upon himself. He did this so God could legally dismiss our case.

The God of the Bible is a God of true and perfect justice. It is, because God is morally perfect that he cannot pervert justice and let our sins go undealt with.

The fundamental issue of Islam in my pov it's why it never says anything about sin? Because if man don't sin why exactly Islam exist since we're not condemned? What is it supposed to bring after Jesus?
Even their path to salvation remains unclear to me.

"Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins."
John 8:24

Daze

Superstar
@Daze

We read in scripture that God is just. His justice and judgment is perfect. He is a fair and impartial judge which means that he cannot acquit guilty. We have all broken Gods laws which means we are all guilty. We all have a criminal record. Being sorry isnt enough. Justice has to be served and those sins do indeed require justice, because Gods holy law has been broken. What Christ did was stand in the court room and took our due punishment upon himself. He did this so God could legally dismiss our case. If an earthly judge has to be fair and uphold the law in his sentencing, think of how much more a perfect and holy God must. He cannot acquit the guilty.

I am in agreement with most of this. Up to the part of Jesus "taking our punishment". You'll find out on judgment day the weight is yours alone to bear.

I also agree the God of the Bible is of true and perfect Justice. However there is zero difference between Allah and YHWH as Allah is literally the Arabic word for God, coming off the tongues of Christians who speak Arabic, in the 10's of 1000's of times, daily.

Allah = God the Father, feel free to reject it until judgement day. It doesn't change the reality.

Palistinian priest.jpg

Lyfe

Star
The fundamental issue of Islam in my pov it's why it never says anything about sin? Because if man don't sin why exactly Islam exist since we're not condemned? What is it supposed to bring after Jesus?
Even their path to salvation remains unclear to me.

"Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins."
John 8:24
I think when you compare Allah and YHWH according to how they deal with sin then you have to conclude that Allah cannot truly be moral. YHWH cannot acquit the guilty. Allah does. If we rail on an earthly judge for dismissing the guilty then that judge is a perverter of true justice and his morals are questionable, he is an unfair judge. If Allah will not punish all sins accordingly, but let some off the hook then he is no differrent than a corrupt judge. You can be a devout servant of Allah, but if he lets your sin off the hook then he is not truly moral.

Daze

Superstar
If the death and ressurection of Christ didn't happen then not a single page in the NT is credible. Not even one. There would ultimately be no point in quoting it as a reliable reference(as you have done), because it would have been written by untrustworthy and unreliable authors.
Where did i say the Bible was credible, or even reliable? I say there is truth in the Bible, such as the 10 commandments, but this is only because they also exist in the Quran. The Quran came to fix your man worship, yes feel free to reject this. It does not change the reality.

Lyfe

Star
I am in agreement with most of this. Up to the part of Jesus "taking our punishment". You'll find out on judgment day the weight is yours alone to bear.

I also agree the God of the Bible is of true and perfect Justice. However there is zero difference between Allah and YHWH as Allah is literally the Arabic word for God, coming off the tongues of Christians who speak Arabic, in the 10's of 1000's of times, daily.

Allah = God the Father, feel free to reject it until judgement day. It doesn't change the reality.

View attachment 64460
If I alone have to bare my sin on judgment day then I am condemned and have no hope, because I know the perfect justice of God will not allow for my acquital.

Daze

Superstar
If I alone have to bare my sin on judgment day then I am condemned and have no hope, because I know the perfect justice of God will not allow for my acquital.
The gravest sin in Islam is to worship anything but God, it is also the 1st commandment in the Bible. This is the only fear i have for you really. As any other sin God will forgive, you only have to ask.

But if you set up partners with him.. Its a grave sin, while you worship a man who literally says...

“Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone. (Mark 10:18)

May the only One worry of worship guide you. Those God leaves astray have no hope.

Lyfe

Star
@Daze

If I alone have to bare my sin then I will be tried as a liar, a thief, an adulterer(at heart), a murderer(at heart), a blasphemer, a fornicator, and so much more. I will be condemned. What hope do I have if God is truly fair?