The Bible is full of suffering

phipps

Star
The OT gives the reasons why God told the Israelites to wipe out the pagan nations they were to inhabit. It was because of their wickedness like putting their children through the fire, and homosexuality. Why don't Muslims ever talk about Mohammed marrying a six year old little girl, or conquering half the earth island in the name of Islam? Also when you speak of all the "Christian bloodshed" you're talking about the Roman Catholic church which isn't Christian. Christians are people who read and follow the bible, not the traditions of men.
Why don't Muslims ever talk about Mohammed marrying a six year old little girl, or conquering half the earth island in the name of Islam?
Exactly. Muslims never want to talk about Muhammed's sins. They gloss over his wrong words and actions. They have all kinds of excuses to justify anything he did wrong. The Bible does not excuse and justify sin not even of the Israelites and Jews (when they were still chosen), prophets and patriarchs. To the true God of the Bible it doesn't matter who you are, He does not and will not conceal or ignore any man's sin. He detests sin and shows us its consequences.

Bubbajay

Veteran
The Afghan Muslims Biden let in a few weeks ago are already doing their Muslim duties here in america. One got caught trying to r*pe an under age girl at a military base in Wisconsin, and another at Fort Bliss. Great people huh? I guarantee American won't put up with this much longer.

Daze

Superstar
OK. You're telling me all the news reports about Baka Bazi parties in the middle east are fake even though American soldiers have came back saying they've encountered the same thing there? The bible doesn't condone pederasty but thousands of catholic priests do the same thing. The fact is you're a wannabe Muslim apologist who will deny everything that proves your false religion wrong. Anytime someone exposes Muhammad and his six year old wife. Anytime someone posts dozens of Quran verses that clearly says kill all non Muslims you just call them ignorant and you just deny, deny, deny, deny. I've seen people of your ilk many times in forums.
I'm American, i have never even been in the middle east nor do i know what these parties are. But i do know you can't r*pe in Islam. The fact that you believe 2 billion people on the planet condone r*pe speaks to your intelligence.

The bible does instruct to r*pe, including pre-pubecent children. We can go into detail if you like and highlight the specific verses. For now here is a wiki source.

This 6 year old wife was actually 9 and it was an agreement to a marriage. Not a consummation of one. Do you know the difference? Seeing the level of intellect you have already displayed here Bubba, somehow i am in doubt.

Yes, the Quran says to kill certain people while many verses were sent down in times of war. Convenient how you ignore the parts where the Quran says all life is sacred such as 5:32.

...ilk, ya, sadly there are many like you as well.

Daze

Superstar
Exactly. Muslims never want to talk about Muhammed's sins. They gloss over his wrong words and actions. They have all kinds of excuses to justify anything he did wrong. The Bible does not excuse and justify sin not even of the Israelites and Jews (when they were still chosen), prophets and patriarchs. To the true God of the Bible it doesn't matter who you are, He does not and will not conceal or ignore any man's sin. He detests sin and shows us its consequences.
Really Phipps? And you been here how long? I thought Christians were forbidden to lie?

10.jpg

Bubbajay

Veteran
P
100% correct. I just finished reading parts of the OT up to Job recently. It states the main reason for the Israelites wiping out the pagan tribes was their wickedness. Of course the second reason was the land was promised to them. God killed two birds with one stone basically. God didn't allow any sin ever in the bible. He's never condoned killing non believers like the Quran does. These Muslims posting on here have never taken the time to read the bible, or better yet hear a real believer preach it.

Bubbajay

Veteran
I know for a 100% fact that Muhammad married a 6 year old girl, then consummated (raped) that marriage when the child was 9. Why are you trying to deny it? Everyone knows this fact already lol

Daze

Superstar
These Muslims posting on here have never taken the time to read the bible, or better yet hear a real believer preach it.
Actually i was a Christian for 30 years and probably know the Bible better then you.

God didn't allow any sin ever in the bible. He's never condoned killing non believers like the Quran does.
Heres the first proof.

Screenshot 2021-10-26 at 03-38-13 Bible Gateway passage Deuteronomy 13 6-9, 1 Kings 18 40 - Ne...png

Daze

Superstar
I know for a 100% fact that Muhammad married a 6 year old girl, then consummated (raped) that marriage when the child was 9. Why are you trying to deny it? Everyone knows this fact already lol
If this was true, would there be 2 billion people on the planet today venerating this man? I mean for Gods sake, make an attempt at common sense.

phipps

Star
P

100% correct. I just finished reading parts of the OT up to Job recently. It states the main reason for the Israelites wiping out the pagan tribes was their wickedness. Of course the second reason was the land was promised to them. God killed two birds with one stone basically. God didn't allow any sin ever in the bible. He's never condoned killing non believers like the Quran does. These Muslims posting on here have never taken the time to read the bible, or better yet hear a real believer preach it.
These Muslims posting on here have never taken the time to read the bible, or better yet hear a real believer preach it.
Its one of the reasons I mostly stay out of Muslim threads here. They start these sort of threads without having a clue about the Bible and it shows in their posts. They want to prove how they are right and we are wrong but its more complicated than that of course as they always find out.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Its one of the reasons I mostly stay out of Muslim threads here. They start these sort of threads without having a clue about the Bible and it shows in their posts. They want to prove how they are right and we are wrong but its more complicated than that of course.
Are you gonna address the fact that Aisha's marriage has been addressed on these boards dozens of times? I wanna know why you're lying Phipps.

I'm curious, when God forbid the bearing of false witness, was it only a suggestion? Because i thought commandments.. were something you kinda had to do?

Bubbajay

Veteran
I'm American, i have never even been in the middle east nor do i know what these parties are. But i do know you can't r*pe in Islam. The fact that you believe 2 billion people on the planet condone r*pe speaks to your intelligence.

The bible does instruct to r*pe, including pre-pubecent children. We can go into detail if you like and highlight the specific verses. For now here is a wiki source.

This 6 year old wife was actually 9 and it was an agreement to a marriage. Not a consummation of one. Do you know the difference? Seeing the level of intellect you have already displayed here Bubba, somehow i am in doubt.

Yes, the Quran says to kill certain people while many verses were sent down in times of war. Convenient how you ignore the parts where the Quran says all life is sacred such as 5:32.

...ilk, ya, sadly there are many like you as ww
Actually i was a Christian for 30 years and probably know the Bible better then you.

Heres the first proof.

View attachment 64436
If you read those verses right you'd know it says is someone you know is trying to seduce people away from their faith, then they should be killed. Where does it say to just go around killing everyone who doesn't believe? You claim to have been a "christian " for 30 years, but if you truly believed you'd still be one. You believed a false gospel just like you believe a false heretical off shoot of Christianity now. Remember Islam came 600 years after Jesus. Paul says if an angel comes preaching another gospel than the one he preached

phipps

Star
Really Phipps? And you been here how long? I thought Christians were forbidden to lie?

View attachment 64435
I'm not lying. I have yet to meet a Muslim who right out admits what Muhammed did was wrong about marrying a six year old girl or admitting he was wrong about killing all none believers etc. They always just have excuses.

Bubbajay

Veteran
If you read those verses right you'd know it says is someone you know is trying to seduce people away from their faith, then they should be killed. Where does it say to just go around killing everyone who doesn't believe? You claim to have been a "christian " for 30 years, but if you truly believed you'd still be one. You believed a false gospel just like you believe a false heretical off shoot of Christianity now. Remember Islam came 600 years after Jesus. Paul says if an angel comes preaching another gospel than the one he preached
Paul says if an angel or anyone comes preaching another gospel different than the one he preached, let him be accursed. Then 600 years later the exact thing happens to Muhammad who believed the fallen angel instead of Gods Word

phipps

Star
Are you gonna address the fact that Aisha's marriage has been addressed on these boards dozens of times? I wanna know why you're lying Phipps.

I'm curious, when God forbid the bearing of false witness, was it only a suggestion? Because i thought commandments.. were something you kinda had to do?
I haven't read most of what the Muslims say here about Aisha's marriage I'm afraid, I really tend to avoid those threads most of the time and this is the truth whether you believe it or not.

You keep mentioning how I'm, lying and breaking the ten commandments but yet never admit Muhammed's wrongs. Muhammed was human and did sin as we all do. What did he do that wasn't right? Do you agree with everything he did? Is he called out for his wrongs in the Quran? If he was, who called him out when he was wrong?

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
I'm not lying. I have yet to meet a Muslim who right out admits what Muhammed did was wrong about marrying a six year old girl or admitting he was wrong about killing all none believers etc. They always just have excuses.
He didn't marry a six year old Phipps. As i said this has been addressed repeatedly, which clearly you ignored.

Your own book says to kill non believers. I've already highlighted a verse above. Do you want more examples? Here, lets share Matthew instead.

Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. (Matthew 7)

Daze

Superstar
Don't give me that context garbage Bubba. You come into this thread saying no blood on Christian hands when history is replete with it. To the tune of 200 million lives ended prematurely. With every post you've made you've done nothing but show how much you actually Don't know.

Here 2 days and I've already reported one of your posts. Which one do you think it is? Lets see how long you last.

Edit:
Where does it say to just go around killing everyone who doesn't believe?
post #27 .. Read it, your own kids, your own wife.

Last edited:

phipps

Star
He didn't marry a six year old Phipps. As i said this has been addressed repeatedly, which clearly you ignored.

Your own book says to kill non believers. I've already highlighted a verse above. Do you want more examples? Here, lets share Matthew instead.

Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. (Matthew 7)
If you addressed it repeatedly I have never read it before. I would appreciate it if you stop calling me a liar breaking the ten commandments as though you know what I've read and not read of your posts and other Muslims here. Thank you.

At what age then did he marry Aisha? Where does it say so in the Quran?

Daze

Superstar
If you addressed it repeatedly I have never read it before. I would appreciate it if you stop calling me a liar breaking the ten commandments as though you know what I've read and not read of your posts and other Muslims here. Thank you.

At what age then did he marry Aisha? Where does it say so in the Quran?
Its not in the Quran at all. Its from hadith. Sad, you really know nothing about it at all other then what you've heard others say.? Now is this not a fact phipps?

Maybe a day will come when you actually research something. But seeing how you think Muslims address nothing. tells me you more then gloss over things. Let alone doing any digging.

The simple believe anything, but the prudent give thought to their steps. (proverbs 14:15)

Bubbajay

Veteran
Don't give me that context garbage Bubba. You come into this thread saying no blood on Christian hands when history is replete with it. To the tune of 200 million lives ended prematurely. With every post you've made you've done nothing but show how much you actually Don't know.

Here 2 days and I've already reported one of your posts. Which one do you think it is? Lets see how long you last.

Edit:

post #27 .. Read it, your own kids, your own wife.
It has nothing to do with context lol. Its about you claiming it says to kill innocent people when it doesnt. If someone you know comes along and tries to get you to sin or err in your faith, then they should be killed. That's exactly what it states. Also I'm sure you did report me. Muslims don't like being exposed. Its you trying to silence someone who completely destroys your religion and beliefs. Congrats on being "that guy" lol

Bubbajay

Veteran
Muslim biographer Ibn Hashim clearly states in the book the wives of the prophets that Muhammad married a six year old. Its a fact. End of story now you can go cry again to the moderator lol