The Bible is full of suffering

Daze

Superstar
Blood sacrifices, constant wars and mass death....

im only quarter way through yet...

:)
Interesting. I wonder how this ones gonna go Kais.

I wonder if all those Christians who were happy to jump in your "hate Islam" boat will continue with you now that your taking shots at their book?

Obviously Christianity has tons of bloodshed in its past while leaders back then sourced the bible to carry out their bloodlust. But there is still some truth in the book, such as the 10 commandments.

Nothing Satan hates more then a pure monotheistic faith.. Is there?(clearly I'm not talking about those who bow to prophets).

I'll leave you with your devils.

recure

Established
If the beginning is problematic for you then the end won't be much different since suffering is at the core of the Gospel message.

"And he began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders and the chief priests and the scribes and be killed, and after three days rise again." (Mark 8:31)

Wigi

Veteran
The OT for example gives a clear picture of what a world without grace looks like : pain, suffering, injustices.. that's the mirror of the world we live in.

But there is also many times for praise and celebration because God came to the rescue of those who rely on Him.

"My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing to You, And my soul, which You have redeemed. My tongue also shall talk of Your righteousness all the day long; For they are confounded, For they are brought to shame Who seek my hurt."
Psalms 71:23‭-‬24

All these things were written as an example for the things to come in our days.

"Now all these things happened to them as examples, and they were written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the ages have come."
1 Corinthians 10:11

Quite frankly we can't live this life and avoid suffering but living in sorrow isn't mandatory when God's salvation is a reality in your life.

phipps

Star
The OT for example gives a clear picture of what a world without grace looks like : pain, suffering, injustices.. that's the mirror of the world we live in.

But there is also many times for praise and celebration because God came to the rescue of those who rely on Him.

"My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing to You, And my soul, which You have redeemed. My tongue also shall talk of Your righteousness all the day long; For they are confounded, For they are brought to shame Who seek my hurt."

"Now all these things happened to them as examples, and they were written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the ages have come."

Quite frankly we can't live this life and avoid suffering but living in sorrow isn't mandatory when God's salvation is a reality in your life.
There is/was grace in the Old Testament. Grace is not a New Testament invention. People needed salvation in the Old Testament and there is no salvation without grace. God has always been gracious to man since the beginning especially after sin came into this world.

phipps

Star
Blood sacrifices, constant wars and mass death....

im only quarter way through yet...

:)
Yes there is suffering in the Bible. If there wasn't that would be questionable don't you think? The Bible shows us the reality of life in this world after the fall. It shows us how sin and its consequences came into this world.

God hates to see people suffer. In Genesis 6:5-6, “Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. He sees the fighting, murder, sexual abuse, exploitation, greed, theft etc that happens every day and it breaks His heart. He suffers because of what we do to each other.

That is why God made a plan of Salvation to save us. He came and lived as a human just like us. The Bible says He suffered in all points just like we all do. So God is not distant in suffering, He suffers with us, He understands and comforts us if we let Him.

He also planned to die for our sins in our place so we don't have to face the eternal consequences of sin. If we follow Christ, the penalty for our sin is what He paid for on the cross and we will live eternally.

While living in this world there will always be suffering for the righteous and unrighteous, the Bible shows us that we can have peace of mind amidst all the suffering if we accept, follow and submit to Christ. We can be spiritually fulfilled no matter what we face in our lives in this sinful and temporal world. Christ gives us His strength to live in this world everyday if we rely on Him.

The Bible also tells us how sin and all its consequences will come to an end once and for all (Revelation 21). "God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away” (verse 4).

Last edited:

Mohammed_123

Veteran

...it was the GOD of the Bible that said do war in his name...from what ive read thus far.....continuous war throughout the ages....all for the sake of ISRAEL :(

Wigi

Veteran
...it was the GOD of the Bible that said do war in his name...from what ive read thus far.....continuous war throughout the ages....all for the sake of ISRAEL :(
In fact God never told to wage war, Abel was approved while Cain the murderer received a curse so it's clear that the good model was Abel.

To prepare the coming of the messiah God had chosen Abraham who gave birth to Isaac who then gave birth to Jacob that God later called Israel.
The thing is, God dealt with flawed men who ignored laws and morals. It's clearly written.

You shall not at all do as we are doing here today—every man doing whatever is right in his own eyes"
Deuteronomy 12:8

So he permitted them under circumstances to defend themselves BUT the rule always had been the convenant of Noah that already states the one who kills shall die (Genesis 9:6) and then it had been solidified by the Law that God gave to Moses.
Basically at that time there were multiple goals to fulfill including God excercing judgment in that region of the world, sometimes by the hands of israelites, while preparing the coming of His Christ as a fulfillment of what He promised to Abraham. Through all that we mostly see how harsh the human heart is, being clearly undisposed to follow God's guidelines thinking it's way more simple to resort to worldly means and force God's program while it just fails and complicate things.
In fact entering the promised land wasn't supposed to be their job :

"The Lord your God, who is going before you, will fight for you, as he did for you in Egypt, before your very eyes, and in the wilderness. There you saw how the Lord your God carried you, as a father carries his son, all the way you went until you reached this place.” In spite of this, you did not trust in the Lord your God"
Deuteronomy 1:30‭-‬32

When you analyze a bit you see that many sufferings could have been avoided as it was caused by the people disobeying , falling in idolatry, attempting rebellion.. I mean Moses finally wasn't allowed to enter the promised land because of his actions.

So you're mistaken if you think the goal was to increase a country or a wordly kingdom with endless wars as you may seem to believe :

Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here.”
John 18:36

Bubbajay

Veteran
The OT gives the reasons why God told the Israelites to wipe out the pagan nations they were to inhabit. It was because of their wickedness like putting their children through the fire, and homosexuality. Why don't Muslims ever talk about Mohammed marrying a six year old little girl, or conquering half the earth island in the name of Islam? Also when you speak of all the "Christian bloodshed" you're talking about the Roman Catholic church which isn't Christian. Christians are people who read and follow the bible, not the traditions of men.

Daze

Superstar
The OT gives the reasons why God told the Israelites to wipe out the pagan nations they were to inhabit. It was because of their wickedness like putting their children through the fire, and homosexuality. Why don't Muslims ever talk about Mohammed marrying a six year old little girl, or conquering half the earth island in the name of Islam? Also when you speak of all the "Christian bloodshed" you're talking about the Roman Catholic church which isn't Christian. Christians are people who read and follow the bible, not the traditions of men.
Another Christian who openly claims 1 billion Catholics (Christians) aren't Christian. Fascinating..

The history of "Christian bloodshed" is actually a rich tapestry full of tales. Have you heard of the 30 years war where Christians tried to wipe out the Christians in Europe? Facilitating story. maybe you prefer to talk about the American Indians, how 60 million got slaughtered by the Church? We can start on a smaller scale if you prefer, such as King Charlemagne ordering the slaughter of 6000 Saxons for their refusal to convert to Christianity.

I am rather amazed at the amount of ignorant people out there really. No, really. Me and dozens of Muslims I've known have addressed your questions and for every one that is educated ,100 more show up ready to flaunt their own ignorance.

Tell you what friend. Lets discuss 80 year old Joseph with 10 year old Mary. Oh, you don't want to go there? How about the passages in the Bible that command to r*pe per-pubecent children. What does the word Taph mean to you friend?...oh, you don't want to go there either? Killing the disbeliever, even if its your own spouse, with your own hand? All of this is in your "holy book".. is it not?

Tell you what friend.. How about you just stay ignorant and I'll go about my day.

PM.jpg

Bubbajay

Veteran
Ibn Hisham – The Life of Muhammad, 3rd ed., Pt. 6, Volume 3, Page 8
Muhammad went on to warn those who were not Muslim: After today there will no longer be two religions existing in Arabia. I descended by Allah with the sword in my hand, and my wealth will come from the shadow of my sword. And the one who will disagree with me will be humiliated and persecuted.
Sahih Bukhari – Volume 4, Book 52, Hadith 256
The Prophet was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, “They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)…”
Sahih Muslim – Book 19, Hadith 4321
It is reported on the authority of Sa’b b. Jaththama that the Prophet of Allah, when asked about the women and children of the polytheists being killed during the night raid, said: They are from them.
Sahih Bukhari – Volume 8, Book 82, Hadith 794
Narrated Anas: The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron.
Sahih Bukhari – Volume 4, Book 52, Hadith 261 / Volume 5, Book 59, Hadith 505 / Volume 1, Book 4, Hadith 234
Narated by Anas bin Malik: A group of eight men from the tribe of ‘Ukil came to the Prophet and then they found the climate of Medina unsuitable for them. So, they said, “O Allah’s Apostle! Provide us with some milk.” Allah’s Apostle said, “I recommend that you should join the herd of camels.” So they went and drank the urine and the milk of the camels (as a medicine) till they became healthy and fat. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels, and they became unbelievers after they were Muslims. When the Prophet was informed by a shouter for help, he sent some men in their pursuit, and before the sun rose high, they were brought, and he had their hands and feet cut off. Then he ordered for nails which were heated and passed over their eyes, and whey were left in the Harra (i.e. rocky land in Medina). They asked for water, and nobody provided them with water till they died (Abu Qilaba, a sub-narrator said, “They committed murder and theft and fought against Allah and His Apostle, and spread evil in the land.”)
Sahih Bukhari – Volume 8, Book 82, Hadith 795
Narrated Anas: The Prophet cut off the hands and feet of the men belonging to the tribe of ‘Uraina and did not cauterise (their bleeding limbs) till they died. (Punishment of disbelievers)
Sahih Muslim – Book 19, Hadith: 4322 & 4323
It is narrated by Sa’b b. Jaththama that he said (to the Holy Prophet)” Messenger of Allah, we kill the children of the polytheists during the night raids”. He said: “They are from them”.
Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 14, Hadith 2664
Narrated Samurah ibn Jundub: The Prophet said: Kill the old men who are polytheists, but spare their children.
Sahih Bukhari – Volume 5, Book 59, Hadith 362
Narrated Ibn `Umar: Bani An-Nadir and Bani Quraiza fought (against the Prophet violating their peace treaty), so the Prophet exiled Bani An-Nadir and allowed Bani Quraiza to remain at their places (in Medina) taking nothing from them till they fought against the Prophet again). He then killed their men and distributed their women, children and property among the Muslims, but some of them came to the Prophet and he granted them safety, and they embraced Islam. He exiled all the Jews from Medina. They were the Jews of Bani Qainuqa’, the tribe of `Abdullah bin Salam and the Jews of Bani Haritha and all the other Jews of Medina.
The History of Al-Tabari – Volume 9, Page 121
“The Messenger of God called me and said, ‘It has reached me that Khalid b. Sufyan b. Nubayh al-Hudhali is gathering a force to attack me. He is either in Nakhlah or ‘Uranah, so go to him and kill him.
Sahih Bukhari – Volume 9, Book 83, Hadith 24
Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet killed a Jew for killing a girl in order to take her ornaments.
Sahih Bukhari – Volume 7, Book 63, Hadith 195
Narrated Jabir: A man from the tribe of Bani Aslam came to the Prophet while he was in the mosque and said, “I have committed illegal sexual intercourse.” The Prophet turned his face to the other side. The man turned towards the side towards which the Prophet had turned his face, and gave four witnesses against himself. On that the Prophet called him and said, “Are you insane?” (He added), “Are you married?” The man said, ‘Yes.” On that the Prophet ordered him to be stoned to the death in the Musalla (a praying place). When the stones hit him with their sharp edges and he fled, but he was caught at Al- Harra and then killed.
Sahih Muslim – Book 17, Hadith 4194
Umar said: God sent Muhammad with the truth and sent down the Book [Quran] to him, and the verse of stoning was included in what God most high sent down. God’s messenger [Muhammad] had people stoned to death, and we have done it also since his death. Stoning is a duty laid down in God’s Book for married men and women who commit fornication when proof is established, or if there is pregnancy, or a confession.
Sahih Muslim – Book 17, Hadith 4216
Jabir b. ‘Abdullah reported that Allah’s Apostle stoned (to death) a person from Banu Aslam, and a Jew and his wife.
Sahih Bukhari – Volume 8, Book 82, Hadith 804
Narrated Ash Shaibani: I asked ‘Abdullah bin Abi Aufa, ‘Did Allah’s Apostle carry out the Rajam penalty ( i.e., stoning to death)?’ He said, “Yes.” I said, “Before the revelation of Surat-ar-Nur or after it?” He replied, “I don’t Know.”
Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 38, Hadith 4429
Narrated AbuBakrah: The Prophet had a woman stoned and a pit was dug up to her breasts.
Umar said: God sent Muhammad with the truth and sent down the Book [Quran] to him, and the verse of stoning was included in what God most high sent down. God’s messenger [Muhammad] had people stoned to death, and we have done it also since his death. Stoning is a duty laid down in God’s Book for married men and women who commit fornication when proof is established, or if there is pregnancy, or a confession.
Sahih Bukhari – Volume 1, Book 11, Hadith 626
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, “No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the ‘Isha’ prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to c awl.” The Prophet added, “Certainly I decided to order the Mu’adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses so far for the prayer along with their houses.”
Sahih Muslim – Book 4, Hadith 1370
Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger as saying: The most burdensome prayers for the hypocrites are the night prayer and the morning prayer. If they were to know the blessings they have in store, they would have come to them, even though crawling, and I thought that I should order the prayer to be commenced and command a person to lead people in prayer, and I should then go along with some persons having a fagot of fuel with them to the people who have not attended the prayer (in congregation) and would burn their houses with fire.
Sahih Muslim – Book 19, Hadith 4292
Ibn ‘Aun reported: I wrote to Nafi’ inquiring from him whether it was necessary to extend (to the disbelievers) an invitation to accept (Islam) before meeting them in fight. He wrote to me that it was necessary in the early days of Islam. The messenger of Allah made a raid upon Banu Mustaliq while they were unaware and their cattle were having a drink at the water. He killed those who fought and imprisoned others. On that very day, he captured Juwairiya bint al-Harith. Nafi’ said that this tradition was related to him by Abdullah b. Umar who (himself) was among the raiding troops.
Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 13, Hadith 2996
Narrated Muhayyisah: The Apostle of Allah said: If you gain a victory over the men of Jews, kill them. So Muhayyisah jumped over Shubaybah, a man of the Jewish merchants. He had close relations with them. He then killed him. At that time Huwayyisah (brother of Muhayyisah) had not embraced Islam. He was older than Muhayyisah. When he killed him, Huwayyisah beat him and said: O enemy of Allah, I swear by Allah, you have a good deal of fat in your belly from his property.
Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 38, Hadith 4397
Narrated Fadalah ibn Ubayd: A thief was brought to the Apostle of Allah and his hand was cut off. Thereafter he commanded for it, and it was hung on his neck.
Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 38, Hadith 4442
Narrated Al-Bara’ ibn Azib: I met my uncle who was carrying a standard. I asked him: Where are you going? He said: The Apostle of Allah has sent me to a man who has married his father’s wife. He has ordered me to cut off his head and take his property.
Sahih Bukhari – Volume 4, Book 52, Hadith 286
Narrated Salama bin Al-Akwa`: “An infidel spy came to the Prophet while he was on a journey. The spy sat with the companions of the Prophet and started talking and then went away. The Prophet said (to his companions), ‘Chase and kill him.’ So, I killed him.” The Prophet then gave him the belongings of the killed spy (in addition to his share of the war booty).
Sahih Bukhari – Volume 5, Book 59, Hadith 311
Narrated ‘Abdullah: The Prophet recited Surat-an-Najm and then prostrated himself, and all who were with him prostrated too. But an old man took a handful of dust and touched his forehead with it saying, “This is sufficient for me.” Later on I saw him killed as an infidel.
Sahih Bukhari – Volume 4, Book 54, Hadith 540
Narrated ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar: Allah’s Apostle ordered that the dogs should be killed.
Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 16, Hadith 2840
Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah: The Prophet of Allah ordered to kill dogs, and we were even killing a dog which a woman brought with her from the desert. Afterwards he forbade to kill them, saying: Confine yourselves to the type which is black.
Sahih Bukhari – Volume 4, Book 54, Hadith 532:
Narrated ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar: Allah’s Apostle said, “It is not sinful of a person in the state of Ihram to kill any of these five animals: The scorpion, the rat, the rabid dog, the crow and the kite.”
Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 2, Hadith 494
Narrated As-Saburah: The Prophet said: Command a boy to pray when he reaches the age of seven years. When he becomes ten years old, then beat him for prayer.
Al-Tabari – 9:69
“Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us” The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Daze

Superstar
Ibn Hisham – The Life of Muhammad, 3rd ed., Pt. 6, Volume 3, Page 8
Muhammad went on to warn those who were not Muslim: After today there will no longer be two religions existing in Arabia. I descended by Allah with the sword in my hand, and my wealth will come from the shadow of my sword. And the one who will disagree with me will be humiliated and persecuted.
Sahih Bukhari – Volume 4, Book 52, Hadith 256
The Prophet was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, “They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)…”
Sahih Muslim – Book 19, Hadith 4321
It is reported on the authority of Sa’b b. Jaththama that the Prophet of Allah, when asked about the women and children of the polytheists being killed during the night raid, said: They are from them.
Sahih Bukhari – Volume 8, Book 82, Hadith 794
Narrated Anas: The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron.
Sahih Bukhari – Volume 4, Book 52, Hadith 261 / Volume 5, Book 59, Hadith 505 / Volume 1, Book 4, Hadith 234
Narated by Anas bin Malik: A group of eight men from the tribe of ‘Ukil came to the Prophet and then they found the climate of Medina unsuitable for them. So, they said, “O Allah’s Apostle! Provide us with some milk.” Allah’s Apostle said, “I recommend that you should join the herd of camels.” So they went and drank the urine and the milk of the camels (as a medicine) till they became healthy and fat. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels, and they became unbelievers after they were Muslims. When the Prophet was informed by a shouter for help, he sent some men in their pursuit, and before the sun rose high, they were brought, and he had their hands and feet cut off. Then he ordered for nails which were heated and passed over their eyes, and whey were left in the Harra (i.e. rocky land in Medina). They asked for water, and nobody provided them with water till they died (Abu Qilaba, a sub-narrator said, “They committed murder and theft and fought against Allah and His Apostle, and spread evil in the land.”)
Sahih Bukhari – Volume 8, Book 82, Hadith 795
Narrated Anas: The Prophet cut off the hands and feet of the men belonging to the tribe of ‘Uraina and did not cauterise (their bleeding limbs) till they died. (Punishment of disbelievers)
Sahih Muslim – Book 19, Hadith: 4322 & 4323
It is narrated by Sa’b b. Jaththama that he said (to the Holy Prophet)” Messenger of Allah, we kill the children of the polytheists during the night raids”. He said: “They are from them”.
Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 14, Hadith 2664
Narrated Samurah ibn Jundub: The Prophet said: Kill the old men who are polytheists, but spare their children.
Sahih Bukhari – Volume 5, Book 59, Hadith 362
Narrated Ibn `Umar: Bani An-Nadir and Bani Quraiza fought (against the Prophet violating their peace treaty), so the Prophet exiled Bani An-Nadir and allowed Bani Quraiza to remain at their places (in Medina) taking nothing from them till they fought against the Prophet again). He then killed their men and distributed their women, children and property among the Muslims, but some of them came to the Prophet and he granted them safety, and they embraced Islam. He exiled all the Jews from Medina. They were the Jews of Bani Qainuqa’, the tribe of `Abdullah bin Salam and the Jews of Bani Haritha and all the other Jews of Medina.
The History of Al-Tabari – Volume 9, Page 121
“The Messenger of God called me and said, ‘It has reached me that Khalid b. Sufyan b. Nubayh al-Hudhali is gathering a force to attack me. He is either in Nakhlah or ‘Uranah, so go to him and kill him.
Sahih Bukhari – Volume 9, Book 83, Hadith 24
Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet killed a Jew for killing a girl in order to take her ornaments.
Sahih Bukhari – Volume 7, Book 63, Hadith 195
Narrated Jabir: A man from the tribe of Bani Aslam came to the Prophet while he was in the mosque and said, “I have committed illegal sexual intercourse.” The Prophet turned his face to the other side. The man turned towards the side towards which the Prophet had turned his face, and gave four witnesses against himself. On that the Prophet called him and said, “Are you insane?” (He added), “Are you married?” The man said, ‘Yes.” On that the Prophet ordered him to be stoned to the death in the Musalla (a praying place). When the stones hit him with their sharp edges and he fled, but he was caught at Al- Harra and then killed.
Sahih Muslim – Book 17, Hadith 4216
Jabir b. ‘Abdullah reported that Allah’s Apostle stoned (to death) a person from Banu Aslam, and a Jew and his wife.
Sahih Bukhari – Volume 8, Book 82, Hadith 804
Narrated Ash Shaibani: I asked ‘Abdullah bin Abi Aufa, ‘Did Allah’s Apostle carry out the Rajam penalty ( i.e., stoning to death)?’ He said, “Yes.” I said, “Before the revelation of Surat-ar-Nur or after it?” He replied, “I don’t Know.”
Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 38, Hadith 4429
Narrated AbuBakrah: The Prophet had a woman stoned and a pit was dug up to her breasts.
Sahih Bukhari – Volume 1, Book 11, Hadith 626
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, “No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the ‘Isha’ prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to c awl.” The Prophet added, “Certainly I decided to order the Mu’adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses so far for the prayer along with their houses.”
Sahih Muslim – Book 4, Hadith 1370
Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger as saying: The most burdensome prayers for the hypocrites are the night prayer and the morning prayer. If they were to know the blessings they have in store, they would have come to them, even though crawling, and I thought that I should order the prayer to be commenced and command a person to lead people in prayer, and I should then go along with some persons having a fagot of fuel with them to the people who have not attended the prayer (in congregation) and would burn their houses with fire.
Sahih Muslim – Book 19, Hadith 4292
Ibn ‘Aun reported: I wrote to Nafi’ inquiring from him whether it was necessary to extend (to the disbelievers) an invitation to accept (Islam) before meeting them in fight. He wrote to me that it was necessary in the early days of Islam. The messenger of Allah made a raid upon Banu Mustaliq while they were unaware and their cattle were having a drink at the water. He killed those who fought and imprisoned others. On that very day, he captured Juwairiya bint al-Harith. Nafi’ said that this tradition was related to him by Abdullah b. Umar who (himself) was among the raiding troops.
Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 13, Hadith 2996
Narrated Muhayyisah: The Apostle of Allah said: If you gain a victory over the men of Jews, kill them. So Muhayyisah jumped over Shubaybah, a man of the Jewish merchants. He had close relations with them. He then killed him. At that time Huwayyisah (brother of Muhayyisah) had not embraced Islam. He was older than Muhayyisah. When he killed him, Huwayyisah beat him and said: O enemy of Allah, I swear by Allah, you have a good deal of fat in your belly from his property.
Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 38, Hadith 4397
Narrated Fadalah ibn Ubayd: A thief was brought to the Apostle of Allah and his hand was cut off. Thereafter he commanded for it, and it was hung on his neck.
Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 38, Hadith 4442
Narrated Al-Bara’ ibn Azib: I met my uncle who was carrying a standard. I asked him: Where are you going? He said: The Apostle of Allah has sent me to a man who has married his father’s wife. He has ordered me to cut off his head and take his property.
Sahih Bukhari – Volume 4, Book 52, Hadith 286
Narrated Salama bin Al-Akwa`: “An infidel spy came to the Prophet while he was on a journey. The spy sat with the companions of the Prophet and started talking and then went away. The Prophet said (to his companions), ‘Chase and kill him.’ So, I killed him.” The Prophet then gave him the belongings of the killed spy (in addition to his share of the war booty).
Sahih Bukhari – Volume 5, Book 59, Hadith 311
Narrated ‘Abdullah: The Prophet recited Surat-an-Najm and then prostrated himself, and all who were with him prostrated too. But an old man took a handful of dust and touched his forehead with it saying, “This is sufficient for me.” Later on I saw him killed as an infidel.
Sahih Bukhari – Volume 4, Book 54, Hadith 540
Narrated ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar: Allah’s Apostle ordered that the dogs should be killed.
Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 16, Hadith 2840
Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah: The Prophet of Allah ordered to kill dogs, and we were even killing a dog which a woman brought with her from the desert. Afterwards he forbade to kill them, saying: Confine yourselves to the type which is black.
Sahih Bukhari – Volume 4, Book 54, Hadith 532:
Narrated ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar: Allah’s Apostle said, “It is not sinful of a person in the state of Ihram to kill any of these five animals: The scorpion, the rat, the rabid dog, the crow and the kite.”
Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 2, Hadith 494
Narrated As-Saburah: The Prophet said: Command a boy to pray when he reaches the age of seven years. When he becomes ten years old, then beat him for prayer.
Al-Tabari – 9:69
“Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us” The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.
Copy paste job. Clearly this is the best you can do.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Maybe you should worry about your own false religion first instead of others. Read those MANY quotes taken from the Quran about killing innocent men, woman, and children who refuse to convert to your cult of Saturn. Muhammad may piss be upon him.

Bubbajay

Veteran
It was. And it shows your bloody religion. How many Armenians did you all kill recently? Since you're Arabic I'm sure you know all about those Baka Bazi parties where filthy Muslims dress little boys up in girls clothes before they r*pe them.

Daze

Superstar
Maybe you should worry about your own false religion first instead of others. Read those MANY quotes taken from the Quran about killing innocent men, woman, and children who refuse to convert to your cult of Saturn. Muhammad may piss be upon him.
My friend, you know absolutely nothing about my religion. You demonstrate this yourself with flying colors.

It was. And it shows your bloody religion. How many Armenians did you all kill recently? Since you're Arabic I'm sure you know all about those Baka Bazi parties where filthy Muslims dress little boys up in girls clothes before they r*pe them.
Well, seeing I'm American born with an English tongue. ..

Interesting seeing how zina (which is basically unlawful sex, ie, outside of marriage) is the second greatest sin in Islam.. I'd have to restate, you know absolutely nothing about my religion.. or me for that matter.

Maybe try not to be scatter brained Bubba, see if you can fit all of your thougts in one post?

Bubbajay

Veteran
OK. You're telling me all the news reports about Baka Bazi parties in the middle east are fake even though American soldiers have came back saying they've encountered the same thing there? The bible doesn't condone pederasty but thousands of catholic priests do the same thing. The fact is you're a wannabe Muslim apologist who will deny everything that proves your false religion wrong. Anytime someone exposes Muhammad and his six year old wife. Anytime someone posts dozens of Quran verses that clearly says kill all non Muslims you just call them ignorant and you just deny, deny, deny, deny. I've seen people of your ilk many times in forums.