The Bible is full of suffering

Daze

Superstar
Lets highlight.
Its about you claiming it says to kill innocent people when it doesn't.

“If your brother, your mother’s son, or your son or daughter, or the wife [a]you cherish, or your friend who is like your own soul, entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let’s go and serve other gods’ (whom neither you nor your fathers have known, of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you, or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end), 8 you shall not consent to him or listen to him; and your eye shall not pity him, nor shall you spare or conceal him. Instead, you shall most certainly kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. (Deuteronomy 13:6-9)

Now lets break it down so even people with your level of intellect can understand.

If your wife, kids, someone you cherish goes to worship another god (ie apostate) then you shall kill them. With your Own hands.

Once again...
Its you trying to silence someone who completely destroys your religion and beliefs.
This is me.. highlighting your intelligence.

phipps

Star
Its not in the Quran at all. Its from hadith. Sad, you really know nothing about it at all other then what you've heard others say.? Now is this not a fact phipps?

Maybe a day will come when you actually research something. But seeing how you think Muslims address nothing. tells me you more then gloss over things. Let alone doing any digging.

The simple believe anything, but the prudent give thought to their steps. (proverbs 14:15)
But I know Muslims who agree that Muhammed married a six year old Aisha. I have Muslim friends. Its not made up as it written of in the hadiths. Do you not believe the hadith? So what is the truth, does it exist at all or do you just impose your opinions on this subject?

The little I know about Islam is more than enough for me to know its a false religion and not of the true God who created heaven and earth.

And stop misquoting the Bible to suit your beliefs! You don't study and don't even know the contexts in which the verses you quote were posted in.

Last edited:

Bubbajay

Veteran
But I know Muslims who agree that Muhammed married a six year old Aisha. I have Muslim friends. Its not made up as it written of in the hadiths. Do you not believe the hadith? So what is the truth, does it exist at all or do you just impose your opinions on this subject?

The little I know about Islam is more than enough for me to know its a false religion and not of the true God who created heaven and earth.

And stop misquoting the Bible to suit your beliefs! You don't study and don't even know the contexts in which the verses you quote wre posted in.
It clearly shows he doesn't have the Spirit of God. He can't even comprehend what's clearly stated. It clearly stated to kill those who try and entice you to a fake religion. He doesn't like it because he would fall under that category lol

Daze

Superstar

Phipps, i know "Muslims" who don't know surah Fatiha. While Surah Fatiha is recited 17 times a day, every day for a Muslim who prays and a Muslim who does not pray is not a Muslim. I have met Muslims who told me their beliefs and they were actually in contradiction to the Quran. I know Muslims who don't fast in Ramadan, Muslims who eat pork and drink alcohol.

I guess what I'm getting at is a Muslim is someone who practices Islam. Its not a culture, skin color or a location. So when you tell me your "Muslim friends" say the last Prophet (saw) married and consummated a per-pubecent child all i can do is roll my eyes.

What is interesting to me is your claims of Muslim friends and still having doubts that Islam is a faith that worships the one God who created heaven and earth. Really draws your friends into question phipps.

I have to ask what kind of Muslims can't convince you they worship God the Father alone without partner? Assuming they even practice at all. I mean this is basic. Basic of the basics.

And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him." (Quran 29:46)

Bubbajay

Veteran
He uses the whole "war and peace" shtick concerning the Quran and killing all unbelievers. What he fails to state is that Islam is always under some sort of "Jihad" around the globe. One area might be in peace, but there's always an area that's under war. That means innocent people around the world have been killed daily for the past 1400 years. Christians in Muslim countries today are being killed. He doesn't like people asking how Islam invaded the territories it currently claims. r*pe and pillage. Its literally in history books.

phipps

Star
Phipps, i know "Muslims" who don't know surah Fatiha. While Surah Fatiha is recited 17 times a day, every day for a Muslim who prays and a Muslim who does not pray is not a Muslim. I have met Muslims who told me their beliefs and they were actually in contradiction to the Quran. I know Muslims who don't fast in Ramadan, Muslims who eat pork and drink alcohol.

I guess what I'm getting at is a Muslim is someone who practices Islam. Its not a culture, skin color or a location. So when you tell me your "Muslim friends" say the last Prophet (saw) married and consummated a per-pubecent child all i can do is roll my eyes.

What is interesting to me is your claims of Muslim friends and still having doubts that Islam is a faith that worships the one God who created heaven and earth. Really draws your friends into question phipps.

I have to ask what kind of Muslims can't convince you they worship God the Father alone without partner? Assuming they even practice at all. I mean this is basic. Basic of the basics.

And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him." (Quran 29:46)
My friends have been Muslims all their lives. I grew up with them and they follow all the Muslim precepts. Muhammed being married to a six year old is written of in Islamic writings that is why they believe it is true. So you doubting my friends is not the issue, its you doubting the hadiths isn't it?

Daze

Superstar
He uses the whole "war and peace" shtick concerning the Quran and killing all unbelievers. What he fails to state is that Islam is always under some sort of "Jihad" around the globe. One area might be in peace, but there's always an area that's under war. That means innocent people around the world have been killed daily for the past 1400 years. Christians in Muslim countries today are being killed. He doesn't like people asking how Islam invaded the territories it currently claims. r*pe and pillage. Its literally in history books.
Bubba you are a waste of my time. Are you not gonna address the clear verses in the Bible saying to kill your family if they cease to believe?

The rest of your post. I mean Christians have lived in Muslim lands protected by Muslims for centuries. Your ignorance is off the charts.

Daze

Superstar
My friends have been Muslims all their lives. I grew up with them and they follow all the Muslim precepts. Muhammed being married to a six year old is written of in Islamic writings that is why they believe it is true. So you doubting my friends is not the issue, its you doubting the hadiths isn't it?
Well, seeing as how they are your window into Islam how are they not the issue? I mean you believe Muslims don't worship God the father, yet you've known them all your life? Really? I'd have to say they are not religious at all. At least not outwardly.

What do they think when you tell them, your friends, that they worship a false god? I mean Muslims have to give dawah, its a major part of the religion.. just multiple red flags here with your friends phipps. But we're gonna assume you're not a liar.

Far as precepts... I know a Muslim who attends eid prayers, jummah prayers, the "precepts", but doesn't pray outside of the community prayers, in private. I wonder if the boy believes in god at all.. but this is here nor there. He tells everyone he's a Muslim while only God alone can read the heart.

There are many hadiths i doubt as many are fabrications. But this is not the issue. Your "Muslim" friends are.

Bubbajay

Veteran
I have addressed it. The family member trying to get them to worship false gods aren't innocent. Its completely different than killing someone of another religion who's doing nothing and minding their own buisness. How would a Christian fair in a Muslim country if they tried preaching Jesus to a Muslim TODAY? They'd be killed. Yes Christians have lived under Muslim law. Those Christians were taxed at a higher rate than non Muslims, were forced to keep their beliefs secret and to themselves, victims of violence from their Muslim neighbors etc. Its all in history books. Why are Christians being killed today in Muslim countries? Please answer

Daze

Superstar
I have addressed it. The family member trying to get them to worship false gods aren't innocent. Its completely different than killing someone of another religion who's doing nothing and minding their own buisness. How would a Christian fair in a Muslim country if they tried preaching Jesus to a Muslim TODAY? They'd be killed. Yes Christians have lived under Muslim law. Those Christians were taxed at a higher rate than non Muslims, were forced to keep their beliefs secret and to themselves, victims of violence from their Muslim neighbors etc. Its all in history books. Why are Christians being killed today in Muslim countries? Please answer
Oh i see. So saying to kill the disbeliever is completely different then saying to kill your family if they apostate. Ok, thank you for clearing that up.

So preaching Jesus to Muslims in a Muslim land is a death penalty? I just want to highlight this for others and the fact that you actually believe this.

This is where i walk away Bubba, i have to spare the brain rot at this point.

phipps

Star
Well, seeing as how they are your window into Islam how are they not the issue? I mean you believe Muslims don't worship God the father, yet you've known them all your life? Really? I'd have to say they are not religious at all. At least not outwardly.

What do they think when you tell them, your friends, that they worship a false god? I mean Muslims have to give dawah, its a major part of the religion.. just multiple red flags here with your friends phipps. But we're gonna assume you're not a liar.

Far as precepts... I know a Muslim who attends eid prayers, jummah prayers, the "precepts", but doesn't pray outside of the community prayers, in private. I wonder if the boy believes in god at all.. but this is here nor there. He tells everyone he's a Muslim while only God alone can read the heart.

There are many hadiths i doubt as many are fabrications. But this is not the issue. Your "Muslim" friends are.
I come from an African country that has both Christians and Muslims. I'm just telling you what some of them have told me about Muhammed and not only those I grew up with. And just because I grew up with Muslims all my life doesn't mean I agree with their beliefs.

I haven't told them to their faces that I think they believe in a false god which I do. I have some tact in real life. I have had discussions with them about certain things that don't make sense in their religion and many times they have not had any answers to my questions. They know I don't agree with Islam and never will. Its not a subject we broach often though. You think because you think a certain way that makes your thoughts about me right? They are just assumptions and false ones at that.

The issue is the hadith not my friends. It did not come out of thin air that Muhammed married a six year old and you know that. That is why some Muslims believe he did and have their excuse and justifications for it and others don't depending on what hadiths they believe or not. You are not all in harmony with your beliefs!

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
I come from an African country that has both Christians and Muslims. I'm just telling you what some of them have told me about Muhammed and not only those I grew up with. And just because I grew up with Muslims all my life doesn't mean I agree with their beliefs.

I haven't told them to their faces that I think they believe in a false god which I do. I have some tact in real life. I have had discussions with them about certain things that don't make sense in their religion and many times they have not had any answers to my questions. They know I don't agree with Islam and never will. Its not a subject we broach often though. You think because you think a certain way that makes your thoughts about me right? They are just assumptions and false ones at that.

The issue is the hadith not my friends. It did not come out of thin air that Muhammed married a six year old and you know that. That is why some Muslims believe he did and have their excuse and justifications for it and others don't depending on what hadiths they believe or not. You are not all in harmony with your beliefs!
Yes, i remember you're African, you've mentioned it before. Who said you had to agree with your friends beliefs? To summarize, they are your friends, but they worship a false god? Don't bother to tell them, knowing this will likely land them in hell.. Conclusion.. some friend you are phipps.

That's funny how you claim Islam makes no sense and they can't answer your questions. I mean to start with.. you believe God died....
Can you show me a debate with a Christian and Muslim where the Christian won? Because i can literally show you dozens where Christians routinely lose debates to Muslims.. but hey.. Islam makes no sense, right? Really, I'm interested in this are there are a vast multitude of many famous debates between Christianity and Islam. Have you heard of speakers corner Phipps?

Nope, the issue here is very much your friends. As they are your window into Islam. For you to claim Islam doesn't make sense.. when multiple theologians, including Christians, have converted to it.. I think you've more then dug your own grave here phipps. You can say you're not a liar, but alot of what you claim.. doesn't add up.

Peace.

Lyfe

Star
There is a lot of incest in the bible.
...just because something is in the Bible doesnt mean its sanctioned or approved of by God. Much of the Bible is just a recollection of events that happened by choices that men and women made on their own. Lots daughters laid with him. Does that mean God approved or sanctioned it? No, it just means that the Bible contains that it happened. We know that God acctually hates incest and it grieves his heart.

phipps

Star
@Daze ,
Yes, i remember you're African, you've mentioned it before. Who said you had to agree with your friends beliefs? To summarize, they are your friends, but they worship a false god? Don't bother to tell them, knowing this will likely land them in hell.. Conclusion.. some friend you are phipps.
i had to tell you because you think your doubts are right, they are not. Yes they worship a false god. I have told them I think Islam is false tactfully. Do you have a problem with that now? And don't speak as though you know everything we have told them about our beliefs over the years since childhood. You would think you know everything about me and my family friends from the assumptions you're making. You really just jump to conclusions when it suits you don't you?

That's funny how you claim Islam makes no sense and they can't answer your questions. I mean to start with.. you believe God died....
Can you show me a debate with a Christian and Muslim where the Christian won? Because i can literally show you dozens where Christians routinely lose debates to Muslims.. but hey.. Islam makes no sense, right? Really, I'm interested in this are there are a vast multitude of many famous debates between Christianity and Islam. Have you heard of speakers corner Phipps?
You are not going to change the subject we are discussing. I'll ask the question I asked you before, "Muhammed was human and did sin as we all do. What did he do that wasn't right? Do you agree with everything he did? Is he called out for his wrongs in the Quran? If he was, who called him out when he was wrong?" I'll add can you show us where? My friends could never answer certain questions but it was not about wining or losing debates, it was about showing them the truth about God. And how Islam does not make sense a lot of the times.

Nope, the issue here is very much your friends. As they are your window into Islam. For you to claim Islam doesn't make sense.. when multiple theologians, including Christians, have converted to it.. I think you've more then dug your own grave here phipps. You can say you're not a liar, but alot of what you claim.. doesn't add up.
I take it you disagree with the hadith that clearly says Muhammed married a six year old. And clearly you know that Muslims don't agree on everything in their religion just like Christians have disagreements on many subjects. You won't even discuss that will you? Many Muslims have converted to Christianity too because they realise its wrong. what do you say to that? You've basically managed to not discuss anything I brought up but I have dug my own grave? I wonder how? You had nothing to say at all did you? I'm not a liar but I don't need you to believe me. Goodbye.

Daze

Superstar
i had to tell you because you think your doubts are right, they are not. Yes they worship a false god. I have told them I think Islam is false tactfully. Do you have a problem with that now? And don't speak as though you know everything we have told them about our beliefs over the years since childhood.
Isn't the more likely scenario that they have told you the truth and out of arrogance you rejected it? Much like every other prophet worshiper here?

Honestly Phipps, you paint them as very weak Muslims. Either they are not practicing or you stick your fingers into your ears every time they come around.

Still it is interesting how you refuse to preach to them, when I'm sure they've "preached" to you as dawah is innate in Islam. Yet, no one can answer your questions? Mhm, and you just walk away keeping your religion to yourself, right?. ..Sure you do phipps.

You are not going to change the subject we are discussing. I'll ask the question I asked you before, "Muhammed was human and did sin as we all do.
Who is changing the subject? Yes, of course all humans sin, even in the Bible when Jesus (the human) is depicted as a drunkard. But you are trying to say a prophet of God lusted after and bedded a 6 year old?

What level of ignorance does it take to belief such a thing? I mean really. What does the word "fabrication" mean to you phipps? Once again, your window into Islam, ie your "Muslim" friends is the literal Crutch in this conversation.

How many Muslims do we have here..12, 24? Show me one who believes the Prophet married and bedded a 6 year old. Go ahead, I'm waiting. Only one. Should be easy seeing your reality is surrounded with them because you're no liar phipps.

And clearly you know that Muslims don't agree on everything in their religion just like Christians have disagreements on many subjects.
Nah, there is no comparison. Christianity has 45,000 sects. We can literally fill a football stadium with Christians and everyone of you would have different beliefs.

STOP.... picture that.

I mean how many Christians do we have here? Lets say 30, how often do you fight amongst yourselves? Including you, "debating" other Christians. Its a joke to compare your man worship to Islam.

You've basically managed to not discuss anything I brought up but I have dug my own grave? I wonder how? You had nothing to say at all did you? I'm not a liar but I don't need you to believe me. Goodbye.
Problem is phipps, is you are unbelievable.

I'm just sitting here wondering why you have not produced a single debate with a Christian beating a Muslim. Could this be because one doesn't exist Phipps? Yet you're trying to tell me Muslims you literally grew up with, boys who grew up with Islam, couldn't answer your questions? Its laughable phipps, honestly it is. Goodbye.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
There is a lot of incest in the bible.
The Bible depicts alot of despicable things and attributes them to the prophets. Say what you want about normal believers. Prophets are on another level. Some given miracles, others having actuality spoke to the Creator.

If anyone is gonna believe God is real its gonna be the prophets. Now imagine Solomon worshiping Idols. Jesus being a drunkard or Lot committing incest with his daughters. Knowing the Almighty is watching constantly. Imagine taking a crayon, your dad 2 feet from you with a belt in hand, and you proceed to draw on the walls.

Some people argue the Bible has never been changed, and even do so as they keep changing it while we all watch from the stands. Seriously, every other year changes are made to this book.

There is truth in the Bible, no doubt. Such as the 10 commandments.. but the Bible today is not the Bible that was given 2000 years ago.
The simple truth (and every prophet worshiper here will reject this vehemently) is if you remove Islam, Jesus's message is completely lost.
To the tune of 90% of his followers worshiping him.

You said it yourself, the Bible is full of incest. Yet people refuse to see the devil at work.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
...just because something is in the Bible doesnt mean its sanctioned or approved of by God. Much of the Bible is just a recollection of events that happened by choices that men and women made on their own. Lots daughters laid with him. Does that mean God approved or sanctioned it? No, it just means that the Bible contains that it happened. We know that God acctually hates incest and it grieves his heart.
according to the bible Noah was also raped by his son. :(

more suffering :(

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
Islam preaches a different Jesus. The eye witnesses knew what they saw. He was crucified on a cross and rose again the third day. Its not a misake on the part of the NT authors. Its that the Jesus of the NT is not the same Jesus of Islam. Its impossible to reconcile the two.