The Best Music Was Before 1953?

williejonesjr

Veteran
This article says that nazis ruined music for us all :)
http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2013/08/440hz-music-conspiracy-to-detune-good-vibrations-from-natural-432hz.html
very interesting but i have not researched this personally wondering if anyone has heard of it
Nice. I knew these vibrations were taking us to a lower level.

Personally, I like some older tunes. "Charleston", and "Sentimental Journey" are 2 of my hits.

Idt they make me ... Programmed. Programmed to have a good time, maybe!

rainerann

Star
I heard about it years ago and don't even really remember the specific details. However, I have continued listening to music in 528 because there is a noticeable difference. Len Horowitz who is mentioned in the article has an online radio station that is free so that you can listen and see the difference. There are like 10 different music channels, but the music loops because it is all generated from the music that users have submitted. http://528records.com/radio/528_meditation_music

I listen to the meditation music because there are no lyrics and I can play it while I am reading. I also listen to the Chrisitan music station. Someone submitted an old Gospel music record. I love it so much. But, there is classic rock station and a hiphop station and other choices too. You should try it out.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
i have not heard anything about the frequencies, but...
i recall hearing a podcast about packaged music by the music industry having some kind of satanic blessing imprinted upon it. when one listens to it, regardless of what style/genre it is, the satanic essence is expressed. if someone has more info on this, id like to hear more details.

anything that has NOT being recorded and put out by the record companies is clean (i.e., local DJs own CDs, etc.). live music, of course, should be free as well from these "blessings".