THE BEST DISASTER THESPIANS THREAD.

Awoken2

Superstar
Crisis actors say the darnest things

But the award for the most wooden crisis actor has to go here.

Awoken2

Superstar
Apparently all the Russian soldiers were told they were going on a drill....which then went live.

We've heard this shit so many times now.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Apparently all the Russian soldiers were told they were going on a drill....which then went live.

We've heard this shit so many times now.

Awoken2

Superstar
I've been searching for this video all day.

See how Seth Macfarlane implants the Boston bombing into the public consciousness just 3 weeks before the event itself when Family Man has it's own Boston terrorist storyline.

Predictive programming, for all to see

polymoog

Superstar

See how Seth Macfarlane implants the Boston bombing into the public consciousness just 3 weeks before the event itself when Family Man has it's own Boston terrorist storyline.
if the macfarlane and matt groenigs staff at the simpsons are both putting out all this predictive programming, who or what organization is providing them with the information? in all these articles and clips, no journalist has bothered to poke around and ask their writers?

Awoken2

Superstar
if the macfarlane and matt groenigs staff at the simpsons are both putting out all this predictive programming, who or what organization is providing them with the information?
Well as you know Groenig is on the square (33 by all accounts) I'm not sure if Macfarlane is also.

I suppose one explanation could be they are simply foreshadowing freemasonic agendas consciously, in plain sight. You know how these masons like to show us what's coming.

Another could be that they are somehow being manipulated via MK style programming to create these storylines which some time later become actual events to create the illusion that they can foresee the future.

I remember posting an interview on here a couple of years back with John Rzeznik from the Goo Goo Dolls. The interviewer asked him where he got the inspiration to write the song Iris and Rzeznik said it was literally beamed into his head after a long period of writers block.

The people who control the corporate music industry control their puppets. I would imagine it's the same set up for TV too.

If you saw the Family Guy episode clips, you simply cannot say that is in any way coincidental. It was just too close to the event itself.

no journalist has bothered to poke around and ask their writers
Nope, because they make sure they only talk to certain types of journalists.... which are usually just pretend ones. Totally toothless.

Awoken2

Superstar

A nervous looking press spokesman did go on to explain that there was a perfectly legitimate reason for this. The young girl had quite a rare case of split personality disorder and was in fact living a dual life with two sets of parents.

When the two mothers found out about this they were absolutely furious that they had been duped.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar

polymoog

Superstar
NASA Astronaut Michael J. Smith vs Professor Michael J. Smith

13:05.

BIG credit for this kid to do what most of us wanted done and confront the guy. i agree with russian vids-- the downward looking eyes say it all.

And wasn't Seth Macfarlane supposed to be on one of the 9-11 flights but he missed the flight.... He's told that story before:

Awoken2

Superstar
And wasn't Seth Macfarlane supposed to be on one of the 9-11 flights but he missed the flight.... He's told that story before:

Hmmm yes there are some very interesting similarities between this explanation and the one given by ol' Larry Slitherstein.

First off you have the tell tale pauses and ughhhs, this is thinking time, to get the story right. Secondly we have them both start off with giving the reason why they were late, Macfarlane because he was allegedly drunk from the night before and Slitherstein because he had an appointment. But then they both go on to bring a third party in as an alibi, Macfarlane his "travel agent" (whatever one of them is) and Slitherstein his wife.

It's like they are having to insulate their first lie with a second lie just for plausibilities sake.

More importantly is their nonchalance over the matter. If they had both just happened to coincidentally have their lives spared by happenstance then recounting that day would not be anything to smile about....as they both do. 3000 people got slaughtered that day, just that fact alone should have had these two actors at least pretend to be deeply affected.

(Will try and find a different interview with Slitherstein where he goes into more detail, if still available)

Awoken2

Superstar
I'm reposting this as the guy who made the video has long since been cancelled and totally de-platformed. From the 4 minute 15 second mark the lady from Crisis Cast talks about The Wrangler, and what their role is, in "bigger productions"

OK so let's go to one of their biggest productions and see these Wranglers in action.

The only reason for.posting this again.is to try and get across that if they can fake the biggest mass shooting in American history then they can fake anything....and everything.

Which is exactly what's happening today.

Awoken2

Superstar
Here is Richard D Hall examining the phenomenon of disaster trolls from the London arena "bombing".

The BBC's response to his work will teach you all you need to know about how this disgusting outfit operate.

Running time 26 mins

Awoken2

Superstar
Here is Richard D Hall examining the phenomenon of disaster trolls from the London arena "bombing".

The BBC's response to his work will teach you all you need to know about how this disgusting outfit operate.

Running time 26 mins

I'm going to re-post a comment I made on this thread some four and a half years ago. It's on page 1. I've highlighted the important part.

Now anybody who watched the above video would have noticed Mr Hall grab his own camera when he was descended on by the BBC's "investigative documentary makers" Panorama. He did this because he was fully aware of how dangerous it was to communicate with such a despicable organisation. He knew a hit piece was coming but failed to take the necessary precautions as farras protecting himself was concerned.

So here is that hit piece. Here is Panorama doing their damage limitation bit on behalf of the "victims" of these events. This is exactly what I was talking about in 2018. I knew what was coming because I'd been watching it happen since it started. The eradication of anybody who publicly questions the official narrative, cancelled.

The fact that this investigation was carried out by the BBC's misinformation correspondent is laughable.

Panorama, Disaster Deniers: Hunting the Trolls: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m001ds10 via @bbciplayer

Just a couple of things I want to point out about the Panorama report.

(The shop you saw Richard sat in has now been closed down by the way)

The BBC are making a very big error here. Their documentary is making the claim that the conspiracy theorists, who they have now re-named disaster trolls, are making baseless allegations of psychological operations and false flags being used by our msn. Despite the fact that these people are allegedly putting out content that is based on "vicious lies" with no evidence they then make the claim that these evil disaster trolls are gaining hundreds of thousands of followers.

How would they be getting hundreds of thousands of followers if their research was not backed up with evidence?

The reason why Richard Hall was getting thousands of followers was due the the fact he was presenting his evidence as he was making his claims....something the BBC can't do.

As they try and get you to feel sorry for the poor victims one of them makes the statement that these conspiracy videos are an "intrusion into our privacy"

This statement is ridiculous because as we all know the huge censorship campaign running over the last few years has largely eradicated any videos questioning the official narrative. If you want to view that type of content you have to go physically searching for it on the internet.

The BBC seem to be going to an awful lot of trouble to silence conspiracy theories that have no evidence.

As it's the BBC's own lies that the disaster trolls are exposing it's definitely in their own interests for these "victims" to start speaking up now. This is an act of self defence, nothing less.

Here is Jeremy Vine going out on BBC Radio 2 this afternoon (l hour 6 mins to 1 hour 25 mins) doing his bit to expose disaster trolls.

Again he makes the baffling statement that after a survey here in the UK it was found that now one in seven people believed that most terrorist attacks on the msn are staged events.....by believing people who have no evidence.

Doesn't make any sense does it?

Here you can listen to Martin Hibbert claim that he and his daughter were the closest to the blast to survive. He claims to have received 22 shrapnel wounds (no code there, it happened on the 22nd and 22 people allegedly died)
He's a real lucky guy because one piece of shrapnel severed two of his main arteries in his neck. The medical personnel who would be the only people who could possibly deal with that type of injury took 46 minutes to arrive on scene. He must have lost a lot of blood...about 3 times.

His daughter was even luckier. A piece of shrapnel went straight through her brain....but she's 18 now and just starting college.....says dad.

The reason for this long post?

The BBC are letting you know right now, on behalf of your Government, it will soon be a criminal offence to publicy question the msn narratives. They are going to make it law.

The thought police are gonna start making arrests.

As far as Richard Hall is concerned, he may well be controlled opposition. The parallels have been made that he is the UK's Alex Jones and I would imagine he will have a similar fate. Hung drawn and quartered by the msn then taken through the courts were he will get sued for millions of pounds.

The message to the public is quite clear.

Don't even think about questioning our stories or this will happen to you.

Awoken2

Superstar
What's the chances of somebody releasing a song called bang bang, who years later has two explosions killing 22 people at one of her own concerts?

Count them here at the 8 second mark

Bang bang into the room. She's a big fan of the Kabbalah apparently.

Awoken2

Superstar
I really do have to congratulate the BBC here. As far as gaslighting the British public is concerned they have gone absolutely neon with this one.

For the second time in 6 months the BBC have felt the need to "expose" the world of the conspiracy theorist....and what an incredible job they've done here.

With the help of four hand picked crisis actor "callers" Radio 2's Jeremy Vine gets to work to let the public know that if you are a conspiracy theorist you are mentally ill. It will be pretty difficult for you to find a clearer example of how our media gaslights it's viewers/listeners when it comes down to people who just don't buy the msn bullshit. It frames their narrative perfectly, for all to see....clearly.

For the benefit of anybody who can't listen to the episode (people outside the UK/deaf/bots) I shall give you a brief run down of what gets said.

Guest 1: Brent Lee.

An ex conspiracy theorist of 15 years wastes no time in letting us know that it was 9/11 that set him off, he started watching lots of videos about it being an inside job but in the end got disillusioned due to following Alex Jones. This gives Mr Vine the perfect platform to try and dispell the "myth" that a BBC reporter Jane Stanley had reported live on air that building 7 had collapsed whilst the building was still standing behind her.

His explanation of what happened that day was that his "friend" Jane had accidentally said that the building had collapsed in an interview. This is an outright lie, pure, utter unadulterated bullshit. This is how it happened. This is called evidence. Something the BBC doesn't deal in.

The fact that the guest and the presenter have a little giggle that the accidental reporting of an event that hadn't actually occurred yet was somehow evidence of fore knowledge is laughable itself. ,

More giggles follow as Mr Lee and Vine neatly tie in anti vaxxers, ufo believers, flat earthers, q anoners and religious people as having "magical thinking" and are all prone to the same mental health problems. Mr Lee's contribution ends with Vine telling him he had obviously been mentally ill....but thanks anyway.

Guest 2: Marianna Spring. A BBC disinformation correspondent. (Ohhh the irony)

Takes no time at all to get pandemic deniers and anti vaxxers labelled as dangerous. She then goes on to tell how she went out on an anti lockdown protest where she met a lady who started off talking about the lockdowns but then "very quickly descended" into the real whacky Q anon stuff which made her believe Trump was going to bring down the evil cabal and there were tunnels underground where there were babies that Prince Charles was going to eat.

She then puts her hob nailed boots on to deliver a hefty blow to the nether regions of anybody who dares to think critically about our current situation by claiming "once you fundamentally believe something sinister is happening you are pretty much likely to believe anything"....Vine interjects with "next thing you have these people stood on a stage asking for nurses to be hanged for giving out vaccines"

Gas lighting of Florence Nightingale standards there...well done!

(Starts at 1 hour, 4 mins, 14 secs)

I shall cover guests 3 and 4 in another post. We have Lucy, by her own admission she is vulnerable with mental health problems and Darren, an emotional guy with a stammer.

Pure comedy gold.

Awoken2

Superstar
I've just gotta post this here.

I've finally found a sound and reasonable explanation of how that passenger plane just disappeared into the ground all those years ago in Shanksville.

It was reported live on air at the time from the scene but somehow I missed it. The perfectly reasonable explanation starts at 2 min 33 seconds.

OK thanks for that!......(gets on with life)

Last edited: