THE BEST DISASTER THESPIANS THREAD.

Awoken2

Superstar
...and the next day his friend sent him an ABC news article that said that two people died that were literally stood next to him.

....anybody see a bit of a problem with this statement?

GTFOH!!!!

...and the next day his friend sent him an ABC news article that said that two people died that were literally stood next to him.

....anybody see a bit of a problem with this statement?

GTFOH!!!!
What MSM will do to control the narrative - smh. @TruthExposer has posted this video here to account for some of what really happened at the concert, some of this is in the Astroworld threads also.

It's also interesting to note the video you've posted allegedly has to date, 76,181 views, while this one below has 226:

Awoken2

Superstar
Some red flags to note.

Each victim starts by stating what their expectations were of the day. A complete irrelevance in the context of what is being recalled.

Each victim makes repeated comments relating to corporate health and safety issues which have quite obviously been fed to them by their attorney.

Each victim appears to be repeating learned statements as opposed to recalling actual events.

Each victim has the same inconsistencies in their statements regarding the density of the crowds. One minute being packed up and the next being able to turn around and security jumping on people.

Each victim. giving off more disingenuous vibes than the being in shock vibes they should be displaying.

Each victim making a perfectly scripted account to maximise their claim for damages.

.. there are many more but I ain't buying what these guys are selling.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Remember Vegas? The biggest mass shooting event in American history? Some guy with no motive just decides to open fire on a large crowd before taking his own life? It came and went as a neatly packaged msn media story within a couple of days and is now consigned to "history" as a factual storyline.

The only evidence we have been given to substantiate these narratives is the evidence the msn channels presented to us. Anybody who questioned these narratives on social media was effectively shut down.

I would say that the biggest impact the Vegas event made was to reinforce the rule that publicly questioning the official narrative would not be allowed, and we all watched that play out with their nazi-esque censorship campaign of social media.

And now we've had Astroworld. The video I've posted here is from another survivor. To me, he very much has a touch of the David Hoggs about him. (David Hogg,who had a premature evacuation from Parklands school hust before all the shooting went off)

Now I know most of you don't have time to watch a 26 minute video so I'll just post a few phrases the guy uses to frame the narrative.

"You were just standing all over people"

"people were screaming help me I don't wanna die"

"I could have been standing on shins, ankles, knees"

"At one point I fell and there were two or three people on top of me"

"I looked down just for a minute and under my feet were just heads"

"I know it's not like a school shooting or anything but....."

"I didn't know if I was going to get out of there alive, there were bodies just under your feet"

"It hasn't put me off going to concerts" :oops:

Now here is my problem. I've seen plenty of footage of the crowd and each time there is a LARGE amount of mobile phones being held in the air. All filming. Hundreds of em.

So this only leaves one question.

Where is the footage that backs up the official narrative? There isn't any. No crowd surges, no piles of bodies on top of one another, as explained here, no people screaming they were dying, nothing.

It's extremely difficult to feign being traumatised but when you read through the comments section of these videos he managed to convince every single "commenter" he is legit. Not a single person being allowed to question his account.

Same old same old

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
The Vegas shooting was a false flag if i remember correctly. With nearly 100 false flags the past decade though its hard to tell.

This astroworld thing looked real, but its not the narrative they are trying to sell. We've probably all seen the video with the guy twitching on the ground? It looks like he is having a heart attack. While we know they required vaccines for entry, they even gate shots at the entry.

What happens when you take the clot shot and get excited while you're being surrounded by dozens of other excited people?

I live in Houston, but if that was all just theater? Well i wasn't there so the best i can do is speculate.

The Vegas shooting was a false flag if i remember correctly. With nearly 100 false flags the past decade though its hard to tell.

This astroworld thing looked real, but its not the narrative they are trying to sell. We've probably all seen the video with the guy twitching on the ground? It looks like he is having a heart attack. While we know they required vaccines for entry, they even gate shots at the entry.

What happens when you take the clot shot and get excited while you're being surrounded by dozens of other excited people?

I live in Houston, but if that was all just theater? Well i wasn't there so the best i can do is speculate.
I was actually going to reference the video you posted from Hugo Talks earlier that said people were getting the "shot" as a prerequisite for entering the concert. I don't think anyone else has mentioned this, as everyone else seems to evade the topic entirely and only debating if this was "demonic" or not, while the MSM runs with the narrative of people getting "trampled".

Daze

Superstar
I was actually going to reference the video you posted from Hugo Talks earlier that said people were getting the "shot" as a prerequisite for entering the concert. I don't think anyone else has mentioned this, as everyone else seems to evade the topic entirely and only debating if this was "demonic" or not, while the MSM runs with the narrative of people getting "trampled".
Too many people are ready to push a narrative that confirms their own bias. Some sign says "welcome to hell" or something and therefore, it must be demonic. A human "sacrifice". Exactly like a handsign makes you a devil worshiper... (eyeroll)

Don't get me wrong, Travis Scott is not a good guy. I seen a video where hes crowd surfing and some fan tries to take his shoe as a souvenir. Scott draws everyones attention to it and orders them to attack him. The kid got hurt for wanting a momento from his idol.

Far as astroworld goes.. There are videos where you can see a guy twitching on the ground, and the crowd basically watches him. There was no stampede. Hugo pointed out the media was showing "stampeding" before the concert even began.

I think the deaths (8?) were real, but everyone has there own version. Welcome to the age of deceit.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Crazy how everything bad that happens today is due to "false flags" and "crisis actors". The only event I can say 100% that involved crisis actors was the Boston Bombing, and maybe possibly Sandy Hook, but I'm not sold on that one. Crazy times we live in which people are caught between reality and delusion. It takes more than an interview to label a shooting a hoax.

Awoken2

Superstar
3 hrs 15 minutes 6 seconds in we can see Ukrainian correspondent James Waterhouse stood in front of a green screen pretending to be in Ukraine.

Why would they be going to this trouble?

Check out the shadows from the studio lighting, bit of a give away.

Breakfast, 26/02/2022: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0014zyq via @bbciplayer

Daze

Superstar
3 hrs 15 minutes 6 seconds in we can see Ukrainian correspondent James Waterhouse stood in front of a green screen pretending to be in Ukraine.

Why would they be going to this trouble?

Check out the shadows from the studio lighting, bit of a give away.

Breakfast, 26/02/2022: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0014zyq via @bbciplayer
I seen a video with an alleged reporter on site. The people back at the studio had to stop and tell him to put his helmet on during the live broadcast. The entire thing was painfully fake.

Awoken2

Superstar
I seen a video with an alleged reporter on site. The people back at the studio had to stop and tell him to put his helmet on during the live broadcast. The entire thing was painfully fake.
And the most important question you have to ask yourself when these reports are scrutinised is why are they actually faking that?

What are they trying to make me think?

I would actually pay to watch the 60 year old on a battlefield :D:

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE, Or Is It Just FANTASY? / Hugo Talks