THE BEST DISASTER THESPIANS THREAD.

Daze

Superstar
these bitchute warnings are getting quite boring. if someone is not in the US or canada, they really require a VPN to watch several channels.
anyone reading this who has mozilla (i recommend brave browser) can go to the mozilla add-ons and find a free VPN to use.
I've heard bitchute is censoring, don't need much more proof then Franks screenshot. I get something similar in the US but i can view it after acknowledging their warning.

Sad to see these people have thier hands in so many pies. Even alleged free speech sites.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
these bitchute warnings are getting quite boring. if someone is not in the US or canada, they really require a VPN to watch several channels.
anyone reading this who has mozilla (i recommend brave browser) can go to the mozilla add-ons and find a free VPN to use.
That's a first for me on Bitchute. However, they did recently change their community guidelines. Most VPNs have strings attached.

elsbet

Superstar
I hope it isn't gross. :confused:

elsbet

Superstar
nothing gross at all. theyve been deemed "extreme content" in those countries.
It wasn't. Thanks...

Its ridiculous. That guy who's giving commentary in the beginning-- I think he's one of two guys-- brothers-- whose father is CIA or one of those alphabet groups.

He's a crappy, self-promoting liar.

Awoken2

Superstar
Know a bad actor when you see a bad actor.

In times of crisis it probably isn't a good idea to put your faith in the hands of a clown.

An epic slip of the tongue here when he let's slip how one of his cronies "producing" the need for vaccine passports (49 seconds)

Between Biden and his dementia problem and Bojo with his obvious issues what could possibly go wrong?

elsbet

Superstar
Hmm... I'm in the US, and I got the warning too-- but after I logged in, and hit the button Yes, I understand this is Not Safe for Life, and carnage will ensue, it let me right in.

I read the Terms (?) and apparently the people who post the videos can put these warnings on ahead of time, if they like-- idk if that is the case here, but there it is. /shrug

Just fyi

polymoog

Superstar
Hmm... I'm in the US, and I got the warning too-- but after I logged in, and hit the button Yes, I understand this is Not Safe for Life, and carnage will ensue, it let me right in.
the US and canadian residents can access these-- north america still has a little bit of free speech left. anyone else, especially in the UK, will be blocked. if a channel is deemed as one that is a "holocaust denier" or if it "incites threats", it will be blocked.
try turning on your VPN under the UK and you will see the warnings pop up.

Awoken2

Superstar
I can't quite believe what I've just listened to.

If you are sat at home worrying about contracting Coronavirus I'd strongly recommend you watch this very graphic video of a REAL victims journey through this horrendously dangerous new super virus designed to scare the shit out of you even before you catch it..... it's THAT dangerous people.

Anyway heroically brave media star David Abel courageously puts out a blog every day to keep us all informed...what a brave old lovable soul he is.

On top of this crippling disease brave David has also had to contend with pneumonia, a tooth infection from 5 weeks ago and a shockingly bad level of customer service from the 3 phone company.

His courage will inspire you.

His personality will just infect you.

His plight will sadden you.

Get ready to hear the whole shocking story right here...get tissues....you have been warned.

If you don't have 50 minutes to spare right now just watch a minutes worth from 33 minutes....the bit about the nurses butts was particularly poignant I found.

If you look through the comments section of this video you will notice is has been more sanitized than a palatial toilet. This is censorship and propaganda in full swing.
Here is Hugo Talks take on it.

Last edited:

Lil axe

Veteran
Here is Hugo Talks take on it.

i started to watch the video, then i typed david abel actor, into google, this site popped up, wonder if it same fella (took only less than 2 seconds to pop up)
2505574_4241678.jpg

David Abel
Actor, Extra, Model, TV Presenter, Radio Presenter

Oxford, United Kingdom

Lil axe

Veteran

Awoken2

Superstar
i started to watch the video, then i typed david abel actor, into google, this site popped up, wonder if it same fella (took only less than 2 seconds to pop up)
View attachment 61104

David Abel
Actor, Extra, Model, TV Presenter, Radio Presenter

Oxford, United Kingdom
Well yes of course it's him.

He is a fraud. Unfortunately a lot of the stuff dug up on him has since been censored but there's still lots of posts here exposing his game.

Start around here. Purely coincidental that the first UK citizen to catch convid was a conman.

I did start trying to speak to him directly through the comments section on some of his vids but I got shadow banned as soon as he learnt I wasn't a big fan.

Awoken2

Superstar
Catching the Covid Crisis Actors

0:41. great job!!
The full unedited version goes on to show them then try and debunk the crisis actor theory.

Check out some of these

Here is the old ad recruiting for people to do dodgy vaccinations

Last edited: