THE BEST DISASTER THESPIANS THREAD.

Awoken2

Superstar
This woman looks very familiar.

Paul-Watson.jpg

Apparently her name is Karen Creavin, she can be seen here in this report from the 55 second mark.

Midlands Today, Evening News: 30/05/2020: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000jsgg via @bbciplayer

Looks like a dead ringer to me.

polymoog

Superstar
back to the original topic...
this is a classic compilation.

Awoken2

Superstar
back to the original topic...
this is a classic compilation.

Could easily add the many in this thread to make this a feature length production.

Nice find

Awoken2

Superstar
It's 3 years to the day where the world watched the long, slow almost ritualistic burning of the Grenfell Tower building. A building full of ethnic minorities taking up a bit too much space in the heart of Britain's most expensive borough, a harsh lesson in the methods of modern day gentrification would follow.

It was the biggest loss of life to fire in the UK since the second world war with 72 people to have been reported to have died but as of today, 3 years on, not a single person has been made responsible for what happened on the night.

As in all major events that just seem to randomly occur we were given fore warning of this event. It was this particular song and video that got me looking into predictive programming.

It was when I discovered that this video was shot at Trellick Tower, a neighbour of Grenfell tower which itself had it's own fire which was attended by the same fire crew that attended Grenfell that it became clear to me that the Grenfell Tower fire was a staged event. Maybe Trellick was the original plan, who knows?

On the morning of the 15th June the media began it's campaign, introducing us to a number of ethnic minority victims all with emotionally charged accounts of miraculous escapes. But their stories just didn't sound right, something was wrong here.

As a result of this I decided to investigate these people further. I spent over a year analysing every interview they gave to the press then cross referenced this with the evidence they submitted on oath to the public inquiry (which still trundle on pointlessly today). What were the results of this? As I had suspected these alleged victims stories were all fabricated. All of them.

I've since found a piece of film that have at least 3 of these crisis actors featured. The performance of the rest of the cast of this film strike me as highly unconvincing so I'd hazard a guess that every single participant of this film were acting.

The Grenfell Tower event was to raise up racial tensions, lots of ethnic minorities on the tv claiming they were being mistreated by our Government to ignite right wing hatred.

RIP to all the victims of the Grenfell Tower fire.

Over to the disaster thespians..

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
This is a valuable insight into tbe purpose of false flags and psy ops. Considering it is now over four years old, I think today, after what we have all just experienced, these wise words hold more value than ever before, as it plays out right in front of our eyes.

polymoog

Superstar

anyone have this challenger hoax in english?

polymoog

Superstar
re: post #82

ginsburg is now officially dead. i believe she had been dead and TPTB just took her out of the icebox now since the panic of covid isnt doing it anymore and the left was getting a bit tired of rioting for BLM. ginsburgs death throws another log on the fire... at least for a few weeks. they can have another event and then cruise towards the US election fiasco/rioting which should last a few months, at least.

Awoken2

Superstar
I was thinking of sending this thread to crest fallen Trumpa Lumpa to help him prove his theory on fake news.

If he would have backed up his claims with a bit of evidence, like me then maybe more people may have fallen for him

Awoken2

Superstar
I've just came across this quote. I think it fits this thread the best.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true: the other is to refuse to believe what is true"

Soren Kierkegaard

Awoken2

Superstar
Interesting development at the farcical Grenfell Tower Inquiry but let me just re-,post this, I've copied it from a thread from elsewhere. I will embolden the important part.

Re: 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies

Unless that building's recent renovations used only the most combustible materials known to man I'm struggling to see a fire caused and propagated by natural causes here.

As I'm writing this the tower is still burning...34 hrs later! The pictures on TV show how intense the flames were. How can a fire rage like that unless there was materials throughout that building that were extremely flammable?

The point being if you would have saturated a 28 storey stone constructed block of flats in petrol and set it alight it wouldn't have burned with the same intensity as what we have all witnessed here.

The fact that all the residents had specific instructions to stay in their rooms in the event of a fire is even more disturbing, especially when there was no sprinkler system in place. The fact that over 90% of the residents were Muslims also could be used to inflame religious tensions is also very worrying.

London Bridge attack, Manchester concert and now this?...... And more worryingly, what's next?
=================================
This stood out to me immediately as suspicious as the people paraded in front of the TV cameras as victims of the fire were all heavily overstating the ethnic minority aspect. This prompts me to make this.post a few days later.

Re: 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies

Channel 4 news lead story tonight...

https://www.channel4.com/news/acid-attack-on-two-people-in-east-london-was-it-a-hate-crime

... absolutely perfect for raising Muslim tensions even more. But they didn't stop there, the very next story...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/29/grenfell-inquiry-chairman-martin-moore-bick

...Adding more injustice, raising the stakes even higher, and now...

Grenfell Tower council meeting ends in chaos

https://twitter.com/i/moments/880493193795600387

Sent via @updayUK

... The MSM agenda is not even hidden anymore, it's now very obvious.

======================================

You can see here how the media used a very subtle technique of interviewing a white middle class lady, who just happens to be ex military, who was witnessing the fire from a building nearby with lots of ethnic minorities who were affected in a much more direct way.

The agenda that the media trotted out has now been introduced into the shambolic public inquiry/cover up which is still playing out today.

All you need to do is listen to the first 20 minutes of this video to see the agenda unravelled along with the chairman's pitiful response.

Awoken2

Superstar
Todays lesson from Diamond Dave is all about learning about fear. With his newly found guru status Dave educates us all with his amazing face tapping technique and also the power of positive thinking.

His positive thinking has successfully managed to keep him Covid 19 positive for 21 days now, this is some achievement. Hospital staff are now considering administering a tactical Paracetamol into his non existent treatment plan in the hope this shifts the virus.

As for Princess Sally, well she's been negative for 2 weeks....wouldn't you be though if you were locked in a room with him?

And yet again, is it just another unfortunate coincidence that the people presented to us by the media when these stories break out turn out to be lying? Why do none of these people just speak the truth? Is it a coincidence or is it by design?

Let's go back and see Steve Abels first performance.

Now let's see him tell the world bare faced lies over his apparent inability to use Twitter.(Twitter lies start at 7 min 31 secs) You really do have to ask yourself the question how our mainstream news channels all just happen to find shameless barefaced liars to present these narratives to us.

The real fun is going to start when Diamind Dave eventually gets back to the UK. This I'm quite sure of.
Just came across a diamond of a diamond dave video.

See what happens when diamond Dave and his lovely son Stephen try and slip in a "you shall obey" into the wedding vows ON THE ACTUAL WEDDING DAY!!!

Must have pissed on the atmosphere if you ask me.

True freemason.