THE BEST DISASTER THESPIANS THREAD.

Awoken2

Superstar
So magic Dave can now hardly contain his erection under the table as he gleefully tells us he's had nearly 5000 email enquiries for his new "free" business ventures....it's all for charity....in true Freemason stylee.

In this next gut clenching edition, self absorbed guru Diamond Dave informs us that the Diamond Princess cruise ship was fitted with 5G. He also then makes the claim that 5G is responsible for absorbing our oxygen.... I kid you not.

But as per usual his ego could not stop him from keeping quiet that he already has a wedding booked in South Africa...I dread to think what he will be charging if he charges a bunch of pagans £4000 for a gathering at Stonehenge....South Africa?.... kerrrrching!

As for the Corona virus magic Dave is confident it'll all be done in 12 weeks....as he hasn't cancelled his Portugal cruise yet booked for the Summer.

Plenty more to make your skin crawl here.

Awoken2

Superstar
Can I just see if I'm shadow banned on this channel?

Anybody see my comments on this video?

Awoken2

Superstar
As I patiently await your message of inspiration today Dave I have to comment on this.

Well, with Guru status now well and truly achieved Diamond Dave now takes his 91 thousand strong flock on the journey of empowerment that will help them deal with the stress of impending destitution through the nasty virus he had a mild case of before.

As Dave begrudgingly advises, for legal reasons, that this face tapping thing won't necessarily cure anything, it's for entertainment purposes only.

Well Dave, it certainly entertained me. I'm sure if anybody was found doing this at home they would get carted off to their nearest psychiatric hospital.

I'm sure after all your stirling work recently you will soon be advancing from 19th degree.....in plain sight un all that.

Awoken2

Superstar
For anybody who in the past has looked into or investigated the phenomenon of crisis actors and staged media events you will be well aware of how an algorithm ran censorship campaign has now made YT and other social media platforms nothing more than extensions of the mainstream news.

So taking this into account I think it's important to examine what YT IS promoting and allowing to flourish. This can be gauged by seeing what type of content YT monetize.

I have read recently that any content containing the word Coronavirus is immediately demonitized, this apparently is to stop any "fake news" on the topic being disseminated. (It's their fake news not ours which needs an audience obviously)

So going back to the day when the UK was introduced to the Coronavirus. We were introduced to Mr Abel and wife on board the Diamond Princess who were quarentined on board. Well before you know it they have both tested positive and started a daily vlog of their woes stuck in a Japanese hospital. With the help of YT algorithms and monetization Diamond Dave soon had amassed many many thousands of followers, a feat Bob Geldof would have been proud of with all the offers of help they were getting from around the world.

But there is a major problem with this story. The problem with this story is that when Diamond Dave and Princess Sally were in some hostel for 5 days in between them being in quarentine on the ship and their first hospital Dave apparently developed problems breathing. According to his son Steven who continued to vlog for them during this time his dad "was in a bad way emotionally" and was close to "giving up". In fact it was this emotive language which got the Abel following to such large numbers in no time at all. The amount of people around the world who were all offering their love and support were all taken in by these words.

So in short, David Abel got YT famous because he was ill and stressed and couldn't breathe. His following was amassed with this very story.

Now we have Diamond Dave training people. What is he training people on you may ask?

Well he'll train you on how to deal with stress, general illness and breathing problems.....obviously!

The irony has me barking at the moon it really does.

Before dropping in the disclaimer that what he is training is for "entertainment purposes only" to stop himself getting any litigation issues by his American followers he then goes on to heavily infer that his tapping technique has a positive physical effect. He even uses his own comments section to highlight positive results from his followers without telling you he has censored ALL negative comments.

So the man who first got ill with this virus just happened to be a 19th degree Freemason who is now training people on how to deal with their specific health problems......for entertainment purposes only.

As I am shadow banned by Mr Abel, and I know how much he enjoys the limelight, I'll keep posting his shenanigans here.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
*Propaganda Watch*

Just watch his eyes closely to see yourself, quite clearly that this man is reading from a script or prompt card.

These puppets can't even be bothered learning their lines any more.

Awoken2

Superstar
Well well well, it appears now that Diamond Dave now needs a script to remember the exact details of how they fell ill as to corroborate his daily vlogs.

It's vitally important for credibility sake that no errors are made in recounting your story as this would be picked up immediately by anyone investigating him then used to demonstrate what a fraud he actually is.

Even more intriguing is that both Steven his son and his daughter in law both had business ties to 788-790 Finchley Road.

For anybody who is unaware of the relevance of that address here is a short video giving you some information.

It appears that the Finchley Road address was a dark web type set up for fictitious companies to operate from to enable fraud and money laundering on a huge scale.

Could it also have been used to help create fictitious companies to help pay media backed crisis actors I wonder?

Here you can watch Carl from ELPTV make some very intresting connection between the Abel family and businesses registered at Finchley Road.

This post is dedicated to the memory of Gordon Bowden who spent 13 years of his life trying to expose elitist fraud.

Awoken2

Superstar
Well well well, it appears now that Diamond Dave now needs a script to remember the exact details of how they fell ill as to corroborate his daily vlogs.

It's vitally important for credibility sake that no errors are made in recounting your story as this would be picked up immediately by anyone investigating him then used to demonstrate what a fraud he actually is.

Even more intriguing is that both Steven his son and his daughter in law both had business ties to 788-790 Finchley Road.

For anybody who is unaware of the relevance of that address here is a short video giving you some information.

It appears that the Finchley Road address was a dark web type set up for fictitious companies to operate from to enable fraud and money laundering on a huge scale.

Could it also have been used to help create fictitious companies to help pay media backed crisis actors I wonder?

Here you can watch Carl from ELPTV make some very intresting connection between the Abel family and businesses registered at Finchley Road.

This post is dedicated to the memory of Gordon Bowden who spent 13 years of his life trying to expose elitist fraud.

Thought I'd just add this.

Awoken2

Superstar
Here is one of my shadow banned comments. Exposing magic Dave's cleverly contrived masterplan.View attachment 33928

Anybody who utilizes shadow banning is being protected by the establishment. I bet nobody can find this comment a anywhere in the comments section.Screenshot_20200413-200617_YouTube.jpg

Here is the video this comment is censored.

In this video you will hear amazing revelations about initially being diagnosed used with a common cold......that he never even knew he had.

.....yes, confusing isn't it?

Awoken2

Superstar
C'mon @vancitylets get down to it.

First things first, don't go spouting that "you think all terrorist events are hoaxed" bollocks at me. I have never said that. Let's just stick to the ones I have highlighted in this thread shall we?

And I don't know what type of researcher you are supposed to be if you can't even get the quite simple message I am conveying in this thread. :rolleyes:

C'mon @vancitylets get down to it.

First things first, don't go spouting that "you think all terrorist events are hoaxed" bollocks at me. I have never said that. Let's just stick to the ones I have highlighted in this thread shall we?

And I don't know what type of researcher you are supposed to be if you can't even get the quite simple message I am conveying in this thread. :rolleyes:
simple question.

Did people die in Las Vegas ?

Yes I believe so, but the official narrative is beyond ridiculous.
OK well then I dont think you are what I am talking about, because there are people who believe such things.

I dont think they are telling us the truth about what happened.

what is it that you find ridiculous ?

Awoken2

Superstar
OK well then I dont think you are what I am talking about, because there are people who believe such things.

I dont think they are telling us the truth about what happened.

what is it that you find ridiculous ?
The entire narrative was ridiculous.

Well you can hardly blame people for believing such things when there was plenty.of footage showing lots of dummies and medical mannequins being given CPR at the time the event was going off. I saw those videos with my own eyes before they were all taken down in the following censorship purge of social media.

I don't know how long you've been researching the media but a good starting point is to view any public forum where these events are scrutinised by tbe public.

The more grey YT videos you see, the more likely it is to be a staged event to forward internet censorship agends or politically motivated legislation changes.

Here, check out how much content exposing the Vegas shooting as a staged event has since been censored.

If this information was just wild conspiracy theory they wouldn't be working so hard in scrubbing it from the internet.

The entire narrative was ridiculous.

Well you can hardly blame people for believing such things when there was plenty.of footage showing lots of dummies and medical mannequins being given CPR at the time the event was going off. I saw those videos with my own eyes before they were all taken down in the following censorship purge of social media.
You are still not telling me what specifically you find ridiculous or why.

Ok so you claim you saw a bunch of footage showing dummies. Do you know for certain WHEN or WHERE that footage comes from ?

lets assume you are correct in what you saw and it is exactly when and where this attack took place, you also claim that you think people died, so what then may I ask would be the motive of actually killing people and then mixing in dummies amongst the real carnage ?

I don't know how long you've been researching the media but a good starting point is to view any public forum where these events are scrutinised by tbe public.
yeah i do that, but you are aware that there are plenty of bots and paid propagandists who flood comments sections with various agendas. You can't be sure the people making comments are genuine people.
The more grey YT videos you see, the more likely it is to be a staged event to forward internet censorship agends or politically motivated legislation changes.

Here, check out how much content exposing the Vegas shooting as a staged event has since been censored.

there is an information war for sure, and part of that is co-opting the opposition and flooding it with misinformation.

If this information was just wild conspiracy theory they wouldn't be working so hard in scrubbing it from the internet.
alex jones got scrubbed, and so have plenty of other shady characters.

Being scrubbed is not necessarily evidence that what was being said is true.

Being scrubbed in some cases is simply a psy op to give credibility to disinformation. Have you not learned from the fake "media hates Trump" narrative ?

Awoken2

Superstar
You are still not telling me what specifically you find ridiculous or why.
Wtf is this, painting by numbers? Read the fucking forum posts I just posted, it's only four pages long, surely you can spend an hour doing that? Just to see how much of the subsequent investigations of it got removed from public view.

If you had read the post properly you wouldn't be asking me such dumb questions whilst patronising the shit out of me.

Here, let me help you out.

: Vegas False Flag

On June 6th 1944 at Omaha beach between 6.30pm to 10.30pm the US 1st and 29th division were estimated to have suffered the highest casualty rate of the war when they had a casualty every 4.8 seconds.

(There were a fair few Germans...with guns apparently)

BUT

On October 1st 2017 a man with no military training can amass a 604 casualty total in a 10 minute period. That equates to ONE CASUALTY EVERY SECOND FOR TEN STRAIGHT MINUTES.

So that's one man being more effective than might of the German army?... Just think about that for a second.

....yea ok then.

Wtf is this, painting by numbers? Read the fucking forum posts I just posted, it's only four pages long, surely you can spend an hour doing that? Just to see how much of the subsequent investigations of it got removed from public view.
sorry I dont have an hour to spend. You can't simply tell me one or two things that you find ridiculous. I quickly skimmed at it appears yeah maybe there was more than one shooter, something I can agree is likely possible, but that isn't making the entire narrative "ridiculous" as you claim.

you couldn't answer a simple question. Why would they mix fake with real ?
If you had read the post properly you wouldn't be asking me such dumb questions whilst patronising the shit out of me.
you are the one patronizing. You called me a shill for pointing out the obvious.

Here, let me help you out.

: Vegas False Flag

On June 6th 1944 at Omaha beach between 6.30pm to 10.30pm the US 1st and 29th division were estimated to have suffered the highest casualty rate of the war when they had a casualty every 4.8 seconds.

(There were a fair few Germans...with guns apparently)

BUT

On October 1st 2017 a man with no military training can amass a 604 casualty total in a 10 minute period. That equates to ONE CASUALTY EVERY SECOND FOR TEN STRAIGHT MINUTES.

So that's one man being more effective than might of the German army?... Just think about that for a second.

....yea ok then.
[/QUOTE]

I do consider that it is very likely there was more than one shooter but this comparison is completely ridiculous for a number of reasons.

were the American soldiers all just standing there, packed together, shoulder to shoulder, back to chest, watching a concert ? No I dont believe they were. So immedietly this comparison is just stupid, no offence. Its just trying to create some sensationalist emotion devoid of facts.

second according to wikipedia 413 were wounded, not 604 so your numbers are off by a third.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Las_Vegas_shooting

He killed 58 people and wounded 413, with the ensuing panic bringing the injury total to 869. Paddock, a 64-year-old man from Mesquite, Nevada, fired more than 1,000 rounds of ammunition from his suite on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Hotel. The shooting occurred between 10:05 and 10:15 p.m.

At the time, the event was attended by approximately 22,000 people.[9]

so he, (or they) fire 1000 rounds on a tightly packed crowd and kill 58, and wound 413. There is nothing unbelievable about that at all. Out of 22,000 people PACKED LIKE SARDINES, (something a military would never do in a battle situation) only 58 killed and 413 wounded. Even though they were PACKED LIKE SARDINES, over half of the bullets missed entirely. Roughly another 400 injured from the stampede which would have happened once the shooting started.

I would guess the vast majority of deaths and injuries from the bullets occured near the beginning of the 10 minute spree.

What exactly is so ridiculous about this ?

and in case you dont get the agenda with this kind of thing.

THEY would rather have us arguing and focusing time and energy on this

"one guy couldn't have killed that many people"

"these interviewees are acting"

"why is that one guy laughing"

instead of gathering important information about who was responsible for orchestrating such an event and why ?

They would rather we chase shadows than something tangible.

Awoken2

Superstar
sorry I dont have an hour to spend.
Noooo you people never have the time to spare to check anything...... but you seem to have plenty of time to be pushing msn narratives on a conspiracy forum.

second according to wikipedia 413 were wounded, not 604 so your numbers are off by a third.
Ffs, your quoting me figures from Wiki as evidence? Do you know how many times those figures have changed over time?

Lol at you. If I were you I'd go back to David Icke forums under a hidden identity. You are pissing in the wind here with me.