THE BEST DISASTER THESPIANS THREAD.

Awoken2

Superstar
Just so people are aware this man, by his own admissions, has suffered the following ailments over the last 4 weeks.

A tooth infection which needed antibiotic treatment.

He then caught a common cold

This then led to influenza

Which developed into acute viral pneumonia

He then contracted Coronavirus which the doctor told him was called China1.

.....ohh yes and he's diabetic.

Now the reason given for not suffering any visible symptoms whatsoever to his growing YouTube congregation is because he taps meridian points on his face. Despite him now being quarantined in a Japanese hospital as of yet he has received no medical treatment whatsoever.

So people, worry not about this media ran apocalypse....just tap away at that face and everything will be just fine.

.....no really.

Awoken2

Superstar
I think this short video gives a pretty good illustration of how Chinese propaganda compares to British propaganda.

Awoken2

Superstar
Here you can see how Freemasons use intimidation to try to silence people.

Instead of basking in the limelight of his thousands of manic fans around tbe world Mr Abels ego forces him to address a "troll" who left a single comment in his live chat.

This man is a total disgrace and his veneer of portraying a lovable old grandad has cracked wide open.

The unique aspect of this particular case is that you don't have to listen to anybody else's opinion of who this man might be. All you need to do is listen carefully to what he says to the public on a daily basis.

Awoken2

Superstar
Todays lesson from Diamond Dave is all about learning about fear. With his newly found guru status Dave educates us all with his amazing face tapping technique and also the power of positive thinking.

His positive thinking has successfully managed to keep him Covid 19 positive for 21 days now, this is some achievement. Hospital staff are now considering administering a tactical Paracetamol into his non existent treatment plan in the hope this shifts the virus.

As for Princess Sally, well she's been negative for 2 weeks....wouldn't you be though if you were locked in a room with him?

And yet again, is it just another unfortunate coincidence that the people presented to us by the media when these stories break out turn out to be lying? Why do none of these people just speak the truth? Is it a coincidence or is it by design?

Let's go back and see Steve Abels first performance.

Now let's see him tell the world bare faced lies over his apparent inability to use Twitter.(Twitter lies start at 7 min 31 secs) You really do have to ask yourself the question how our mainstream news channels all just happen to find shameless barefaced liars to present these narratives to us.

The real fun is going to start when Diamind Dave eventually gets back to the UK. This I'm quite sure of.

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
Bloody hell! I've been missing all this due to my dislike of social media.
What poor fool am I?

Comedy gold indeed.

Awoken2

Superstar
Bloody hell! I've been missing all this due to my dislike of social media.
What poor fool am I?

Comedy gold indeed.
It may turn out to be one giant misunderstanding, nurses come in every day saying how positive you are, a bit lost in translation. It may take some angry matron to come in and saying "listen, when does your tv programme end because we really need the beds back!!!" Before the penny drops with Dave.

What I really like about Enchanted Lifepath TV's approach is the fact he manages to mirror the contempt they have for us in his output. I've spoken to this guy previously over different staged events in our media and I know he's very passionate about not being lied to, just like me.

I don't necessarily agree with everything that he puts out, the gematria stuff and other tenously linked stuff but his exposure of our corrupt media needs further exposure. And he does that very well.

Cintra

Star
Hattie Jacques has to be the matron.
With a daffodil.

I thought Dave had gone and died or something, I didn't know he was hiding out on youtube.

I shall have to look there more. But I always end up looking at 10 things that were meant to be interesting, but actually, when watched, wern't.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Soooooo it looks like the Diamond Dave Japanese bedside diaries have now come to an end. But with 37.7 thousand new followers and the numerous new businesses opportunities that have opened up all is looking rosie for Dave and fam.

Now to avoid all the paparazzi and adoring fans who would have been present at an announced arrival back to the UK Diamond Dave needed an elaborate plan to slip in unannounced.

So step one of Dave the magicians ruse is to make all his fans think he was still in hospital nervously awaiting to take his next test to see if he was Covid-19 negative. Unbeknownst to his gullible YT family he was actually in a hotel.

Now knowing that sharp eyed "trolls" have been watching this ridiculous soap opera since day 1 now Dave needed an even more elaborate plan to stop people knowing himself and Princess Sally were actually larging it up in some posh hotel.

"I know" thinks Dave....."I'll tell the idiots my camera is broken.....they won't suspect a thing"

And for his next trick, ego maniac Abel magically appears driving home with his fake as fuck fam cooing wildly about how bright his future is gonna be.

The fact he went to these elaborate lengths to avoid anybody discovering him creeping back into the UK shows you in quite clear terms how duplicitous these Freemasons actually are. All truths are a half lie and all lies are a half truth.

The fun is just about to start with this family. Make no mistake about that.

Helioform

Star
Soooooo it looks like the Diamond Dave Japanese bedside diaries have now come to an end. But with 37.7 thousand new followers and the numerous new businesses opportunities that have opened up all is looking rosie for Dave and fam.

Now to avoid all the paparazzi and adoring fans who would have been present at an announced arrival back to the UK Diamond Dave needed an elaborate plan to slip in unannounced.

So step one of Dave the magicians ruse is to make all his fans think he was still in hospital nervously awaiting to take his next test to see if he was Covid-19 negative. Unbeknownst to his gullible YT family he was actually in a hotel.

Now knowing that sharp eyed "trolls" have been watching this ridiculous soap opera since day 1 now Dave needed an even more elaborate plan to stop people knowing himself and Princess Sally were actually larging it up in some posh hotel.

"I know" thinks Dave....."I'll tell the idiots my camera is broken.....they won't suspect a thing"

And for his next trick, ego maniac Abel magically appears driving home with his fake as fuck fam cooing wildly about how bright his future is gonna be.

The fact he went to these elaborate lengths to avoid anybody discovering him creeping back into the UK shows you in quite clear terms how duplicitous these Freemasons actually are. All truths are a half lie and all lies are a half truth.

The fun is just about to start with this family. Make no mistake about that.
That guy looks like a Mason alright. I can spot them from miles away. The baldness, the old age...sure giveaway.

Awoken2

Superstar
That guy looks like a Mason alright. I can spot them from miles away. The baldness, the old age...sure giveaway.
.... if you scroll back a bit you will realise how stupid that comment actually is. He's admitted he's a Mason already. Keep up man. He has photos wearing an apron and trust me on this one....his wife does all the cooking.

Helioform

Star
.... if you scroll back a bit you will realise how stupid that comment actually is. He's admitted he's a Mason already. Keep up man.
Really which video exactly? I don't feel like watching all those videos.

Awoken2

Superstar
This is now simply ridiculous.

After slipping into the country cleverly disguised in a baseball cap, with his 74 thousand gullible YT subs still under his illusion that he was in Japan, Diamond Dave and Princess Sally engage in some outrageous new elbow greeting as not to pass on any infection. They have swiftly forgotten that the reason they have been released from their Japanese nightmare is because their immune systems have overcome the virus and this now makes them safe from re-infection.....so what all that mating turkey shite is about I really don't know.

What is glaringly obvious in this clip is just the lack of human emotion. The story is that this family have been separated for 7 weeks, the elderly parents have suffered a deadly virus plus other ailments and the son and daughter have been sooooo worried about them.

So as you will see here with the emotions displayed you would have thought that they have just got back from a shopping trip in town. I'm sure most people under those circumstances would have hugged the shit out of their dear mum and dad after such an ordeal. But hey, this is showbusiness.

What I found amusing was the slow realisation by magic Dave that he wasn't going to get mobbed by any adoring fans as he walks through the airport with his camera man and media PR protection officer. There is a look of disappointment his eyes as he whips off his cap disguise and trundles to the lifts.

On a brighter note he managed to get his business class tickets refunded and fly first class all the way home, sipping champers no doubt and having a good laugh.

This man is despicable.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Fascinating isn't it that despite "losing weight" whilst in hospital magic Dave still has more chins than a chinese telephone directory.

So the story so far is that the door is now firmly shut on the virus thing for good. He ain't talking about it anymore and is now moving forward with his 5 step plan to enrich all our lives From face tapping that will cure your Corona to weddings and even a course on photography, shame his camera froze at the end, a slight technical hitch an expert like that could have sorted surely?.....maybe not.

He is now opening a private channel on YT on an invitation only basis because he is having problems with trolls on this channel. When he says trolls he means anybody who doesn't believe his bullshit.

But yet again, by the end of this video he gets triggered by an unwoolen poster and his true character is shown.

Unfortunately for Dave he manages to let slip here that he's been planning these ventures "for weeks".... while he was terribly I'll.

Hmmmm

Awoken2

Superstar
So lets now have a look at who the hero baby catcher was reported to be.
View attachment 9720

View attachment 9719View attachment 9718

...you just couldn't make this shit up...but the media do...all the time...and get away with it.
I've just found a mirrored video which was censored of YT some time ago. What this video clearly demonstrates is how msn crisis actors are protected. They are protected by the media, they are protected by lawyers, they are protected against exposure.

It was myself who put Annie onto this story initially, within a short space of time her channel got closed, the censorship machine had pounced.

The only reason for posting this now is because I've just watched Diamond Dave's stage managed "big interview" on the breakfast news, a 5 minute scripted, staged PR production.

I'll post the staged interview when I can find a link.

Awoken2

Superstar
It's easy to throw out the label of somebody being a troll if they simply don't believe what you are saying. David Abel is guilty of this.

If you put yourself in the public spotlight you are fair game for criticism, it's called freedom of speech. But David doesn't allow freedom of speech in any form. David just wants to hear the adulation from his gullible subs.

David is moving his new enterprise to a more secure location, to avoid the trolls, where he can continue conning his duped congregation without comments from the people he couldn't fool.

In this vlog Diamond Dave speaks about trolls, seeing dead people, crisis acting, and his beloved freemasonry.

I shall continue to try and provoke a response from the ego wizard relating to his story in the comments section until I'm shadow banned or banned completely.

He even takes a year.off his age in this one....in all his other blogs he day's he's 74, but in this one he is now 73.....he gets younger looking by the day. Fraud.