THE BEST DISASTER THESPIANS THREAD.

Awoken2

Superstar
It's becoming clear you're an all-around blackpiller. That's not good. It's destructive.
And it's becoming clear to me that you're an ignoramus. Is this productive?

Or maybe you're intentionally trying to warp people's minds.
Tell me more about this telepathic Radiohead theory you have. Behave yourself will you?

Assuming every damn mass tragedy is fake is not rational paranoia.
Completely untrue. Just the events mentioned in this thread. That's it. My avatar was designed for people just like you.

. You seem to have caught one person lying about Grenfell, coming up with a tall tale about catching a baby. Other than that, your "method" is to just post a clip of apparent victims and ridicule them for being phonies
One person?!?!.... the majority of them were all lying. I have the proof, I have the evidence. The fact that I'm not dumb enough to disclose everything on this forum doesn't mean jack shit.

Read carefully again what I claimed. Most of the victims paraded to us by the MSN were telling a pack of lies. I have proof of this, this proof was gained by their subsequent statements given to the public inquiry.

I'll share this information with parties I trust who I think will expose the whole damn thing for what it was to a larger audience.

I don't trust you so I suggest you go find the information/evidence that I found. I ain't handing you nothing. You have no idea what you are talking about re Grenfell Tower. I worked for over a year on it so don't even go there.

Did you see the OP? You telling me she was a genuine victim? Why you even on this thread anyway?

Awoken2

Superstar
Were you actually aware that on the night of that fire the control room that were taking the calls from the people trapped in the building had their large central tv monitors turned OFF? These monitors were on EVERY night leading up to the fire allowing everybody in the control room to see live tv news pictures. But on the night of the worst fire in the UK since WW2 those pictures were not available...the reason for this was not questioned by the inquiry team, just accepted.

If they would have had the images the rest of the world was being show on live tv they would NOT have advised all the people to stay in the building.

The 72 people killed were told to stay where they were because the phone operators could not even see the fire.

Does that not seem a little odd to you?

There are also more coincidences that occured on the night that resulted in this event happening as it did they would put 9/11 in the shade.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Just the look of fear on Alex Jones's face when he realises he is in front of a camera without a script is priceless here. The ad lib nonsense that falls out of his mouth is put under the microscope here by Adam Green.

AJ is after all one of the best examples of a disaster thespian.

When the camera pans back to get a broader view of the "crowds" surrounding Jones and you see a group of about 25 people all grouped together like ants on candy for the best camera shots it just goes to show the theatre that surrounds this clown.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
You seem to have caught one person lying about Grenfell, coming up with a tall tale about catching a baby. Other than that, your "method" is to just post a clip of apparent victims and ridicule them for being phonies.
I thought I'd come back to this.

First of all I want you to see with your own eyes how this event started. This evidence was gathered by Professor Luke Bisby for stage 1 of the inquiry.

Did you notice that by the time the fire crew managed to get a jet of water on the outside of the building all water was able to do at that point was chase the flames up the building itself?

The inquiry team did not allow an open comments section on the first phase but have allowed it open in there opening statements so I directed my questions directly at them.

I wonder how long the comments section will be open now for?

Awoken2

Superstar
So for several minutes the firefighters were late with the water and then by the time they applied the water it was too late because the fire had grown? And this doesn't strike you as something that could totally happen because humans can be fallible and make mistakes? Are you sure they already had the water ready to deploy? Are you sure that applying water at the beginning of that video could've even suppressed the fire?
I'm struggling here with your "blasphemous agnostic who just hates antisemites" standpoint.

I've made it quite clear to you that I spent a year investigating this fire and the subsequent joke of a public inquiry.

I really have no interest whatsoever in anybody who comes onto a conspiracy forum to try and defend mainstream news.

Here are some more facts about the fire that were revealed during the inquiry.

1. All attending fire crews were working off a 7 year old ORD (operational risk database) which related to the building BEFORE the renovations. This meant the fire crews were given wrong information regarding how many floors the building had.

2. On the two previous fire safety inspections of Grenfell tower the fire crews were unable to get into the building because they didn't have a key fob to get in. On the night of the fire the fire crews had to wait inside the building foyer for two minutes until a resident let them in...because they didn't have a key fob.

3. The original OC for the incident Mike Dowden has said on the record that he wasn't aware that there were people in the building for the first 30 minutes he was in charge.

4. The fire lifts were not operational at Grenfell Tower.

5. The communal fire alarm which had been deactivated during the renovations was not reactivated after the renovations.

.... I will list another five unfortunate coincidences for you to try and explain away when I'm not busy. I have around 40 unfortunate coincidences for you but let's take this nice and slow to start off with.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Exhibit A

Listen carefully.from 56 min 18 secs to 57 min 56 secs. This is witness testimony from the guy who's flat the fire started with.

This is his story presented to the press

This man is a crisis actor. There was no smoke on the 4th floor after he had exited the building. This is evidenced by CCTV pics of the 4th floor at the time he left presented to the inquiry and also by the evidence given by all attending fire crew.

I have another 5 unfortunate coincidences for you RDP.

. On the way to the fire the fire crew have access to an ORD (Operational Risk Database) This contains vital information relating to a particular buildings, lay out, fire safety systems and resident instructions in the event of a fire.

The ORD for Grenfell had not been updated for the last nine years.

2. On the arrival of the first Fire Safety Officer on scene his first priority is to get the plans of the building which would give him vital information regarding the best way to evacuate residents and Fire fighters.

The plans kept at Grenfell Tower showed it to be a 20 storey building, that's three storeys short of what it actually was.

3. On two previous AFA calls to Grenfell in the year leading up to the fire the Fire service were unable to access the building because they didn't have a fob to open the security doors.

On the night of the fire they had to be let in by a resident because they didn't have a fob.

4. The Automatic ventilation system for Grenfell was faulty and was described by one senior fire fighters as it was sucking air in and blowing it out through the lobby... "like it was breathing"

5. From approximately 1.30 am all communications between fire fighters and the bridge head in the building completely failed. Each firefighter states that the reason for the failure was there were too many messages being relayed to understand any of them.

Awoken2

Superstar
Here is Incident Commanders Mike Dowdens final day of evidence to the inquiry with a following summary of evidence he has already provided.

After 3 days of giving evidence I shall now summarise what we have learned after hearing all evidence from Incident Commander Michael Dowden.

Mr Dowdens rank only gave him authority to command a 4 pump fire. He was completely out if his depth and expectations of him far exceeded his knowledge, training and experience.

Mr Dowden had never had any practical training dealing with a high rise fire other than on a station training ground where the bottom two floors of an 8 story training tower were used to simulate a high rise fire.

Mr Dowden had only ever completed basic station based training on policies and procedures relating to Incident Command Decision Making and IC Procedures. He is also recorded as giving training courses on training records but on being quizzed on the details of the Policies and Procedures his knowledge on the subject matter appeared vague at best.

Mr Dowden had only ever attended one high rise fire at his current rank, this fire was at Shepherds Court in Aug 2016 and by the time he had got there the fire was extinguished.

When asked to explain his understanding of the key points of Policy 431 (Decision Making) Mr Dowden was unable to identify the number 1 priority key point of that policy which was to save life. Mr Dowden was under the impression that the number one objective was not to put fire fighters at any risk

On arriving at Grenfell Tower Mr Dowden did not complete a Dynamic Risk Assessment and did not even notice that the tower was covered in cladding. His risk assessment was done mentally drawing conclusions from "his previous experience"

Mr Dowden had not familiarised himself with the layout, design, possible hazards or any other relevant information on a previous familiarisation visit to Grenfell Tower.

Mr Dowden did not see the need or importance of contacting a responsible individual to get important information on the Tower once arriving on scene.

Communication between the control room and the fire field was virtually non existent due to all crew members having specific job roles on arriving meaning nobody was manning the radio.

Mr Dowden did not come to the understanding that there were people in the building until 1.30am, at this point the incident was up to 20 pumps.

Mr Dowden was unaware that fire would be able to penetrate other compartments from the exterior.

Mr Dowden said his decision making was heavily impaired by the amount of traffic coming through his radio but had no recollection of speaking to any fire fighters tackling the fire or to anybody in the control room during the hour he was Incident Commander.

All messages passed to him testified by other fire fighters during the incident Mr Dowden had no memory of.

Mr Dowden at no time during his commanding of the incident declared it a major incident.

Mr Dowden did not see the need to change the stay put policy even when people were seen coming out of the building showing obvious signs of smoke inhalation at 1.30am because he thought they would still be able to put out the fire.

When asked what plan Mr Dowden had for putting out the fire he could not offer an answer.

Mr Dowden sent a team of fire fighters up to the top of the tower to try and tackle the fire from there despite not having any plan of how to access the roof and also having no idea of how the water pressure would be affected by using a dry riser on the top floor.

Mr Dowden was unable to answer when asked what the water pressure would be at a working height of 60 metres.

Mr Dowden did not retract or question the stay put policy because he had never been in that situation before.

I've listened very intently to all of Mr Dowden's evidence and can conclude this.

This man should never have been in that position in the first place. The chain of command appeared non existent during the first hour, which was the most critical time. His apparent inability to foresee any potential risk to the residents trapped inside highlight how far our of his depth he was.

If anybody else invests the time to listening to his testimony you will come to the same conclusion as me. I wouldn't have had this man monitoring a Nov 5th bonfire.

I feel this is the first of a long line of scapegoats.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Scapegoat? Seems like he was just incompetent. And that incompetence cost people their lives.
So being incompetent means you can't be a scapegoat? Is this your conclusion? Have you heard this?

Is that a reasonable statement after 72 people get killed? Take into account you are now aware that the Incident Commander for the first hour didn't even realise there were people in the building for 30 minutes?

And before a single person has been made responsible Ms Cotton gets to waltz off into her early retirement with a lovely financial package.

Stop trying to defend this shit RDP, it's wrong, on every level.

Where are those CCTV pics of no smoke?
They are in the evidence section of the Grenfell Tower Inquiry, along with all the verbal evidence from the firefighters. Stop being so lazy by asking me to provide you with specific evidence. If you want to check facts go to where the facts are being presented...like I did.

There are a lot of morons in charge of life-or-death situations
Of course there are! Ffs just go to the Trumped thread. And you wonder why I'm concerned?...sheesh!

Awoken2

Superstar
Where are those CCTV pics of no smoke?

The other 5 coincidences could all be explained by the pretty universal negligence of the poor which tolerates incompetence and failure.
Just incase you're struggling to find the pics of him walking out of the building here is one of his press photos. This is not for a washing powder advert, it is supposed to show him being helped by concerned members of the public. Notice how all that smoke he was coughing on didn't manage to take the shine off his t-shirt.

grenfellcrisisactanalysis-1.png

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I can't quite believe what I've just listened to.

If you are sat at home worrying about contracting Coronavirus I'd strongly recommend you watch this very graphic video of a REAL victims journey through this horrendously dangerous new super virus designed to scare the shit out of you even before you catch it..... it's THAT dangerous people.

Anyway heroically brave media star David Abel courageously puts out a blog every day to keep us all informed...what a brave old lovable soul he is.

On top of this crippling disease brave David has also had to contend with pneumonia, a tooth infection from 5 weeks ago and a shockingly bad level of customer service from the 3 phone company.

His courage will inspire you.

His personality will just infect you.

His plight will sadden you.

Get ready to hear the whole shocking story right here...get tissues....you have been warned.

If you don't have 50 minutes to spare right now just watch a minutes worth from 33 minutes....the bit about the nurses butts was particularly poignant I found.

If you look through the comments section of this video you will notice is has been more sanitized than a palatial toilet. This is censorship and propaganda in full swing.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Now rub tbe lotion on your skin or you'll get pneumonia again.

Comedy gold.

I do believe the dogs may come from the same acting school as this one....

I think it's only fair that we take a leaf out of Mr Abels masonic handbook here and understand the importance of polarity.

We need to laugh at them as they laugh at us.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I'm sure that the media outlets who first primed Mr Abel to portray the role of Britains first victims of the Convenient virus were simply not aware of this mans huge ego.

Before you know it he has a daily blog going which instantly amassed thousands of "followers" who just want to show what an outpouring of pure love for Diamond Dave and Princess Sally (yes, they have actually called themselves these names) there is because of their sheer bravery in facing so many medical issues

If you want to see how sanitized a comments section can get when propaganda videos appear this is probably the best example to see. It wouldn't surprise me if most.of those comments are generated by AI. There can't be that many gullible fools around surely?

I'm sure the MSN channels have now got a huge problem with Diamond Dave as he now appears to see this new found fame as an opportunity to enhance his own private business ventures. He appears to be that excited at his huge following that he has forgot the importance of sticking to the script.

As a result of Diamond Dave's out of control ego he has took it upon himself to defend the allegations that he is in fact a crisis actor that is being made by certain, more astute observers. I'm sure the last thing the MSN companies need is an errant crisis actor denying that the news channels use crisis actors.

I'm sure Mr Abel will not be fully cured of all his ailments until he has signed some quite binding NDA's.

In just this very short update yet again he brings attention to the crisis actor issue. Silly boy.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Just an observation but why do you think all the Zionist posters who reside here want you solely focused on all the Zionist contrived mainstream news channels?

Isn't a conspiracy forum a place that is supposed to question MSN storylines and check their authenticity as opposed to actively promoting contrived storylines?

I just noticed how gleeful Thunderian was in kicking off the convenient virus thread. If people want to start shitting themselves over this latest pantomime all they need to do is turn on a tv or a radio, no need to copy it here.

I've only made this comment on noticing how this particular thread gets the shit bumped out of it each time a new post is made. Strange really considering it's exposing our Zionist media....lol. No not strange at all. I'm well aware of my environment.

Awoken2

Superstar
So I think it's important to reveal Diamond Dave's true objectives here.

It's just a couple of minutes of video starting at around the 16 minute mark. Unfortunately Mr Abel is unable to contain his Masonic teachings and let's slip how freemasonry now needs to destroy modern day christianity which became "a stumbling block".

He also makes some interesting comments on the God within and also something dynamic "worldwide"

The fact that this mystic fool thinks he is speaking in some type of code when referring to people on the 3rd level just demonstrates how naive this man actually is.

16 mins to 18 mins 48 secs....listen closely now