THE BEST DISASTER THESPIANS THREAD.

polymoog

Superstar
hahahaha... heres a clip on themtube. apparently, it was overwhelmed with comments that didnt fit the official BS story, so they disabled the comments.
Man witnesses father’s death in Dayton shooting

pretty damn impressive to have been with his father when the shooting occurred and have held his father in his arms AS he died, and not even flinch when recounting the story just a few days later. he says that "my father said he would die for me", and the son doesnt even bat an eyelash. inhuman and ridiculous.

in case they yank the video (its already got a 0 to 4 ratio):
https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=N1UDB2R6XOH8
jeffersonian girl goes a step further and uncovers his family background.

Awoken2

Superstar
I think we can perhaps do another thread on 153news.net itself.

I really distrust this outfit. You don't have to dig very deep to find some quite disturbing connections.

Anaconda Malt Liqueur is an infamous troll (I've seen him in action, he's a pro) who was personally responsible for the shutting down of many.very damaging investagive reporters channels on YouTube. This guy was part of the purge, believe me.

There has since been many allegations regarding 153news hacking and destroying files from contributors. Be very careful.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ui59TPCnaQ1I/

Most of the original contributors to 153news have long been censored off public platforms and are now silenced.

Yes they do show video's of staged events and some of those video's are very good....but they have to cast a convincing net to get a good catch....if you catch my drift?

I think this is quite pertinent also....it's more like a social commentary every day.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
I think we can perhaps do another thread on 153news.net itself.
ok with me.

There has since been many allegations regarding 153news hacking and destroying files from contributors.
navigating the net to find videos exposing the false flag hoaxes is difficult. youtube removed or will remove anything posted, and bitchutes search engine makes it impossible to find anything. 153news is the only option (that i know).
each of those outlets has controlled opposition, either making videos or attempting to steer the comments section (especially bitchute). that goes for 4chan and 8chan.
(copper to macready: "maybe we can do a blood serum test....")

Be very careful.
i watch everything i post, of course, and everything that is posted appears to be good investigation.
if you or anyone else spots an inconsistency or a fallacy in a video i post, ill consider removing it.

Awoken2

Superstar
I just have to put this video here. As soon as Christina Taft started speaking my disaster thesbian alarm went mental.

Her back story. So a neighbour knocks on her door telling her to leave as there is a huge fire coming (like they wouldn't have heard it on the news or radio. Her 66 year old partially blind mother doesn't want to leave, a "fight" ensues, she ends up packing some personal belongings and leaves....without her mother.

Now I'm sorry but if your house is about to burn down there ain't nothing your mother is going to say that will persuade you to let her be cremated alive, if you had to drag her out by her hair she would be leaving with you.

.....mother in law....different story.

As well as watching her excruciatingly bad acting also take notice of the unusual burn patterns to the surrounding area.

This was a sacrifice....make no mistake about that.

Anybody with that surname should be noted.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphonso_Taft

Awoken2

Superstar
As interviews go, it doesn't get much more disastrous than this. With his appalling acting ability Prince Charmless Andrew faces up to the camera to try and talk his way out some right royal shite.

For the sharp minded you will notice that at one point in the interview he refers to Epstein in the present tense then quickly changes it to past tense....dead giveaway.....no pun intended..

You don't need to know anything about body language to deduce that this man is lying through.his teeth, his verbal language is sufficient.

Newsnight, Prince Andrew & the Epstein Scandal: The Newsnight Interview: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000c1j4 via @bbciplayer

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
It's a difficult one to accept I know. The notion that our governments and media are complicit in creating events to instill fear into the public....they just couldn't could they?

What you have seen here is the perfect example of how they manufacture....

Awoken2

Superstar
It's amazing what you find buried deep within this forum. This is the most interesting thread I've ever read here.

I feel for the sheer volume of work put into this post it needs a bit more appreciation.

As for the content I think it quite conclusively proves that Vegas was as staged as a West End play, something I've been saying since day one.

Kudos to the author. Shame about the response. You would have thought there would have been more interest...on a conspiracy forum.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I just have to put this video here. As soon as Christina Taft started speaking my disaster thesbian alarm went mental.

Her back story. So a neighbour knocks on her door telling her to leave as there is a huge fire coming (like they wouldn't have heard it on the news or radio. Her 66 year old partially blind mother doesn't want to leave, a "fight" ensues, she ends up packing some personal belongings and leaves....without her mother.

Now I'm sorry but if your house is about to burn down there ain't nothing your mother is going to say that will persuade you to let her be cremated alive, if you had to drag her out by her hair she would be leaving with you.

.....mother in law....different story.

As well as watching her excruciatingly bad acting also take notice of the unusual burn patterns to the surrounding area.

This was a sacrifice....make no mistake about that.

Anybody with that surname should be noted.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphonso_Taft
OMG I remember watching this when it first came out and I was rolling my eyes so hard. It was so beyond evil. How can someone lie to this extent? Her acting was pretty bad tbh. This is where I get confused are all the "victims" in on it, or just some?

Awoken2

Superstar
OMG I remember watching this when it first came out and I was rolling my eyes so hard. It was so beyond evil. How can someone lie to this extent? Her acting was pretty bad tbh. This is where I get confused are all the "victims" in on it, or just some?
Well thank you for at least noticing how dire her performance was. I would hazard a guess that all victims presented to us via MSN channels on staged events are in on it yes.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I saved a two year old video of a disaster event aka L@s Veg@s shooting that is still available on Youtube. Should I post it here or give it out through DM? It is one of those really in your face proof videos. Somehow the you tuber that posted it claimed he had no idea he was part of the thespian crowd until he reviewed the video and that is why the video is probably still up because in the video it seems as though he is helping people.

Awoken2

Superstar
I saved a two year old video of a disaster event aka L@s Veg@s shooting that is still available on Youtube. Should I post it here or give it out through DM? It is one of those really in your face proof videos. Somehow the you tuber that posted it claimed he had no idea he was part of the thespian crowd until he reviewed the video and that is why the video is probably still up because in the video it seems as though he is helping people.
Post away. Any remaining evidence that this event was staged needs showing.

Awoken2

Superstar
Hmmm.....will be giving this the answer it deserves tomorrow.

I've kinda noticed how Spielberg-esque you are in your directions.

Awoken2

Superstar
Spielberg-esque? LOL WUT.
You spend far too much time here directing people to what they should be investigating and how they should be investigating it, and what they should do with their findings.

I thought you were here to tell us all about your telepathic Radiohead theory. Now you have nothing more to add to your own topic but choose instead to advise people how to add to their own topic.

If you have something to add to this particular subject matter please feel free to post.

Just go back to the very first post on this thread then come back and talk to me about how that makes you feel. Then perhaps we may progress?