THE BEST DISASTER THESBIANS THREAD.

Awoken2

Star
I can't quite believe what I've just listened to.

If you are sat at home worrying about contracting Coronavirus I'd strongly recommend you watch this very graphic video of a REAL victims journey through this horrendously dangerous new super virus designed to scare the shit out of you even before you catch it..... it's THAT dangerous people.

Anyway heroically brave media star David Abel courageously puts out a blog every day to keep us all informed...what a brave old lovable soul he is.

On top of this crippling disease brave David has also had to contend with pneumonia, a tooth infection from 5 weeks ago and a shockingly bad level of customer service from the 3 phone company.

His courage will inspire you.

His personality will just infect you.

His plight will sadden you.

Get ready to hear the whole shocking story right here...get tissues....you have been warned.

If you don't have 50 minutes to spare right now just watch a minutes worth from 33 minutes....the bit about the nurses butts was particularly poignant I found.

If you look through the comments section of this video you will notice is has been more sanitized than a palatial toilet. This is censorship and propaganda in full swing.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Star
Now rub tbe lotion on your skin or you'll get pneumonia again.

Comedy gold.

I do believe the dogs may come from the same acting school as this one....

I think it's only fair that we take a leaf out of Mr Abels masonic handbook here and understand the importance of polarity.

We need to laugh at them as they laugh at us.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Star
I'm sure that the media outlets who first primed Mr Abel to portray the role of Britains first victims of the Convenient virus were simply not aware of this mans huge ego.

Before you know it he has a daily blog going which instantly amassed thousands of "followers" who just want to show what an outpouring of pure love for Diamond Dave and Princess Sally (yes, they have actually called themselves these names) there is because of their sheer bravery in facing so many medical issues

If you want to see how sanitized a comments section can get when propaganda videos appear this is probably the best example to see. It wouldn't surprise me if most.of those comments are generated by AI. There can't be that many gullible fools around surely?

I'm sure the MSN channels have now got a huge problem with Diamond Dave as he now appears to see this new found fame as an opportunity to enhance his own private business ventures. He appears to be that excited at his huge following that he has forgot the importance of sticking to the script.

As a result of Diamond Dave's out of control ego he has took it upon himself to defend the allegations that he is in fact a crisis actor that is being made by certain, more astute observers. I'm sure the last thing the MSN companies need is an errant crisis actor denying that the news channels use crisis actors.

I'm sure Mr Abel will not be fully cured of all his ailments until he has signed some quite binding NDA's.

In just this very short update yet again he brings attention to the crisis actor issue. Silly boy.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Star
Just an observation but why do you think all the Zionist posters who reside here want you solely focused on all the Zionist contrived mainstream news channels?

Isn't a conspiracy forum a place that is supposed to question MSN storylines and check their authenticity as opposed to actively promoting contrived storylines?

I just noticed how gleeful Thunderian was in kicking off the convenient virus thread. If people want to start shitting themselves over this latest pantomime all they need to do is turn on a tv or a radio, no need to copy it here.

I've only made this comment on noticing how this particular thread gets the shit bumped out of it each time a new post is made. Strange really considering it's exposing our Zionist media....lol. No not strange at all. I'm well aware of my environment.

Awoken2

Star
So I think it's important to reveal Diamond Dave's true objectives here.

It's just a couple of minutes of video starting at around the 16 minute mark. Unfortunately Mr Abel is unable to contain his Masonic teachings and let's slip how freemasonry now needs to destroy modern day christianity which became "a stumbling block".

He also makes some interesting comments on the God within and also something dynamic "worldwide"

The fact that this mystic fool thinks he is speaking in some type of code when referring to people on the 3rd level just demonstrates how naive this man actually is.

16 mins to 18 mins 48 secs....listen closely now

Awoken2

Star
Just so people are aware this man, by his own admissions, has suffered the following ailments over the last 4 weeks.

A tooth infection which needed antibiotic treatment.

He then caught a common cold

This then led to influenza

Which developed into acute viral pneumonia

He then contracted Coronavirus which the doctor told him was called China1.

.....ohh yes and he's diabetic.

Now the reason given for not suffering any visible symptoms whatsoever to his growing YouTube congregation is because he taps meridian points on his face. Despite him now being quarantined in a Japanese hospital as of yet he has received no medical treatment whatsoever.

So people, worry not about this media ran apocalypse....just tap away at that face and everything will be just fine.

.....no really.

Awoken2

Star
I think this short video gives a pretty good illustration of how Chinese propaganda compares to British propaganda.

Awoken2

Star
Here you can see how Freemasons use intimidation to try to silence people.

Instead of basking in the limelight of his thousands of manic fans around tbe world Mr Abels ego forces him to address a "troll" who left a single comment in his live chat.

This man is a total disgrace and his veneer of portraying a lovable old grandad has cracked wide open.

The unique aspect of this particular case is that you don't have to listen to anybody else's opinion of who this man might be. All you need to do is listen carefully to what he says to the public on a daily basis.

Awoken2

Star
Todays lesson from Diamond Dave is all about learning about fear. With his newly found guru status Dave educates us all with his amazing face tapping technique and also the power of positive thinking.

His positive thinking has successfully managed to keep him Covid 19 positive for 21 days now, this is some achievement. Hospital staff are now considering administering a tactical Paracetamol into his non existent treatment plan in the hope this shifts the virus.

As for Princess Sally, well she's been negative for 2 weeks....wouldn't you be though if you were locked in a room with him?

And yet again, is it just another unfortunate coincidence that the people presented to us by the media when these stories break out turn out to be lying? Why do none of these people just speak the truth? Is it a coincidence or is it by design?

Let's go back and see Steve Abels first performance.

Now let's see him tell the world bare faced lies over his apparent inability to use Twitter.(Twitter lies start at 7 min 31 secs) You really do have to ask yourself the question how our mainstream news channels all just happen to find shameless barefaced liars to present these narratives to us.

The real fun is going to start when Diamind Dave eventually gets back to the UK. This I'm quite sure of.

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
Bloody hell! I've been missing all this due to my dislike of social media.
What poor fool am I?

Comedy gold indeed.

Awoken2

Star
Bloody hell! I've been missing all this due to my dislike of social media.
What poor fool am I?

Comedy gold indeed.
It may turn out to be one giant misunderstanding, nurses come in every day saying how positive you are, a bit lost in translation. It may take some angry matron to come in and saying "listen, when does your tv programme end because we really need the beds back!!!" Before the penny drops with Dave.

What I really like about Enchanted Lifepath TV's approach is the fact he manages to mirror the contempt they have for us in his output. I've spoken to this guy previously over different staged events in our media and I know he's very passionate about not being lied to, just like me.

I don't necessarily agree with everything that he puts out, the gematria stuff and other tenously linked stuff but his exposure of our corrupt media needs further exposure. And he does that very well.

Cintra

Star
Hattie Jacques has to be the matron.
With a daffodil.

I thought Dave had gone and died or something, I didn't know he was hiding out on youtube.

I shall have to look there more. But I always end up looking at 10 things that were meant to be interesting, but actually, when watched, wern't.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Star
Soooooo it looks like the Diamond Dave Japanese bedside diaries have now come to an end. But with 37.7 thousand new followers and the numerous new businesses opportunities that have opened up all is looking rosie for Dave and fam.

Now to avoid all the paparazzi and adoring fans who would have been present at an announced arrival back to the UK Diamond Dave needed an elaborate plan to slip in unannounced.

So step one of Dave the magicians ruse is to make all his fans think he was still in hospital nervously awaiting to take his next test to see if he was Covid-19 negative. Unbeknownst to his gullible YT family he was actually in a hotel.

Now knowing that sharp eyed "trolls" have been watching this ridiculous soap opera since day 1 now Dave needed an even more elaborate plan to stop people knowing himself and Princess Sally were actually larging it up in some posh hotel.

"I know" thinks Dave....."I'll tell the idiots my camera is broken.....they won't suspect a thing"

And for his next trick, ego maniac Abel magically appears driving home with his fake as fuck fam cooing wildly about how bright his future is gonna be.

The fact he went to these elaborate lengths to avoid anybody discovering him creeping back into the UK shows you in quite clear terms how duplicitous these Freemasons actually are. All truths are a half lie and all lies are a half truth.

The fun is just about to start with this family. Make no mistake about that.

Helioform

Star
Soooooo it looks like the Diamond Dave Japanese bedside diaries have now come to an end. But with 37.7 thousand new followers and the numerous new businesses opportunities that have opened up all is looking rosie for Dave and fam.

Now to avoid all the paparazzi and adoring fans who would have been present at an announced arrival back to the UK Diamond Dave needed an elaborate plan to slip in unannounced.

So step one of Dave the magicians ruse is to make all his fans think he was still in hospital nervously awaiting to take his next test to see if he was Covid-19 negative. Unbeknownst to his gullible YT family he was actually in a hotel.

Now knowing that sharp eyed "trolls" have been watching this ridiculous soap opera since day 1 now Dave needed an even more elaborate plan to stop people knowing himself and Princess Sally were actually larging it up in some posh hotel.

"I know" thinks Dave....."I'll tell the idiots my camera is broken.....they won't suspect a thing"

And for his next trick, ego maniac Abel magically appears driving home with his fake as fuck fam cooing wildly about how bright his future is gonna be.

The fact he went to these elaborate lengths to avoid anybody discovering him creeping back into the UK shows you in quite clear terms how duplicitous these Freemasons actually are. All truths are a half lie and all lies are a half truth.

The fun is just about to start with this family. Make no mistake about that.
That guy looks like a Mason alright. I can spot them from miles away. The baldness, the old age...sure giveaway.

Awoken2

Star
That guy looks like a Mason alright. I can spot them from miles away. The baldness, the old age...sure giveaway.
.... if you scroll back a bit you will realise how stupid that comment actually is. He's admitted he's a Mason already. Keep up man. He has photos wearing an apron and trust me on this one....his wife does all the cooking.