THE BEST DISASTER THESBIANS THREAD.

Awoken2

Star
Todays lesson from Diamond Dave is all about learning about fear. With his newly found guru status Dave educates us all with his amazing face tapping technique and also the power of positive thinking.

His positive thinking has successfully managed to keep him Covid 19 positive for 21 days now, this is some achievement. Hospital staff are now considering administering a tactical Paracetamol into his non existent treatment plan in the hope this shifts the virus.

As for Princess Sally, well she's been negative for 2 weeks....wouldn't you be though if you were locked in a room with him?

And yet again, is it just another unfortunate coincidence that the people presented to us by the media when these stories break out turn out to be lying? Why do none of these people just speak the truth? Is it a coincidence or is it by design?

Let's go back and see Steve Abels first performance.

Now let's see him tell the world bare faced lies over his apparent inability to use Twitter.(Twitter lies start at 7 min 31 secs) You really do have to ask yourself the question how our mainstream news channels all just happen to find shameless barefaced liars to present these narratives to us.

The real fun is going to start when Diamind Dave eventually gets back to the UK. This I'm quite sure of.
Just came across a diamond of a diamond dave video.

See what happens when diamond Dave and his lovely son Stephen try and slip in a "you shall obey" into the wedding vows ON THE ACTUAL WEDDING DAY!!!

Must have pissed on the atmosphere if you ask me.

True freemason.

Awoken2

Star
I can't quite believe what I've just listened to.

If you are sat at home worrying about contracting Coronavirus I'd strongly recommend you watch this very graphic video of a REAL victims journey through this horrendously dangerous new super virus designed to scare the shit out of you even before you catch it..... it's THAT dangerous people.

Anyway heroically brave media star David Abel courageously puts out a blog every day to keep us all informed...what a brave old lovable soul he is.

On top of this crippling disease brave David has also had to contend with pneumonia, a tooth infection from 5 weeks ago and a shockingly bad level of customer service from the 3 phone company.

His courage will inspire you.

His personality will just infect you.

His plight will sadden you.

Get ready to hear the whole shocking story right here...get tissues....you have been warned.

If you don't have 50 minutes to spare right now just watch a minutes worth from 33 minutes....the bit about the nurses butts was particularly poignant I found.

If you look through the comments section of this video you will notice is has been more sanitized than a palatial toilet. This is censorship and propaganda in full swing.
Well, old Diamond Dave and Princess Sally were on our screens yet again this morning. Just can't keep away from the BBC limelight these two.

I've been waiting all afternoon for the BBC to make this article public but as of yet they are not releasing it but luckily enough ego maniac Able just had to post it on his own channel.

Just listen to even now he can't get his story straight after first telling viewers his symptoms consisted of a "slight cough" and "the loss of taste and smell" to then get prompted on the next question to say he was at deaths door and writing a will.

The time he was referring to being ohhhh so ill is covered in the video linked.

But it's nice to know that Dave and Sally have got their next six cruises all lined up..... complimentary vouchers from Princess cruises for all their valuable PR work no doubt.

Awoken2

Star
OK let's forget about our lying media for now.

Some major intel on Britney's just been dropped!!!

:oops:

Awoken2

Star
When our news is served to us by a criminal organisation who extort money from every unwitting citizen in the UK with menaces would you really expect the news that you are getting to be truthful?

Bill Gates donated £50 million to this evil cabal last year.

By continuing to pay your licence fee it is enabling this outfit to continue with impunity.