THE BEST DISASTER THESBIANS THREAD.

Awoken2

Star
sorry I dont have an hour to spend.
Noooo you people never have the time to spare to check anything...... but you seem to have plenty of time to be pushing msn narratives on a conspiracy forum.

second according to wikipedia 413 were wounded, not 604 so your numbers are off by a third.
Ffs, your quoting me figures from Wiki as evidence? Do you know how many times those figures have changed over time?

Lol at you. If I were you I'd go back to David Icke forums under a hidden identity. You are pissing in the wind here with me.

Awoken2

Star
This woman looks very familiar.

Paul-Watson.jpg

Apparently her name is Karen Creavin, she can be seen here in this report from the 55 second mark.

Midlands Today, Evening News: 30/05/2020: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000jsgg via @bbciplayer

Looks like a dead ringer to me.

polymoog

Superstar
back to the original topic...
this is a classic compilation.

Awoken2

Star
back to the original topic...
this is a classic compilation.

Could easily add the many in this thread to make this a feature length production.

Nice find

Awoken2

Star
It's 3 years to the day where the world watched the long, slow almost ritualistic burning of the Grenfell Tower building. A building full of ethnic minorities taking up a bit too much space in the heart of Britain's most expensive borough, a harsh lesson in the methods of modern day gentrification would follow.

It was the biggest loss of life to fire in the UK since the second world war with 72 people to have been reported to have died but as of today, 3 years on, not a single person has been made responsible for what happened on the night.

As in all major events that just seem to randomly occur we were given fore warning of this event. It was this particular song and video that got me looking into predictive programming.

It was when I discovered that this video was shot at Trellick Tower, a neighbour of Grenfell tower which itself had it's own fire which was attended by the same fire crew that attended Grenfell that it became clear to me that the Grenfell Tower fire was a staged event. Maybe Trellick was the original plan, who knows?

On the morning of the 15th June the media began it's campaign, introducing us to a number of ethnic minority victims all with emotionally charged accounts of miraculous escapes. But their stories just didn't sound right, something was wrong here.

As a result of this I decided to investigate these people further. I spent over a year analysing every interview they gave to the press then cross referenced this with the evidence they submitted on oath to the public inquiry (which still trundle on pointlessly today). What were the results of this? As I had suspected these alleged victims stories were all fabricated. All of them.

I've since found a piece of film that have at least 3 of these crisis actors featured. The performance of the rest of the cast of this film strike me as highly unconvincing so I'd hazard a guess that every single participant of this film were acting.

The Grenfell Tower event was to raise up racial tensions, lots of ethnic minorities on the tv claiming they were being mistreated by our Government to ignite right wing hatred.

RIP to all the victims of the Grenfell Tower fire.

Over to the disaster thespians..

Last edited:

Awoken2

Star
This is a valuable insight into tbe purpose of false flags and psy ops. Considering it is now over four years old, I think today, after what we have all just experienced, these wise words hold more value than ever before, as it plays out right in front of our eyes.

polymoog

Superstar

anyone have this challenger hoax in english?

polymoog

Superstar
re: post #82

ginsburg is now officially dead. i believe she had been dead and TPTB just took her out of the icebox now since the panic of covid isnt doing it anymore and the left was getting a bit tired of rioting for BLM. ginsburgs death throws another log on the fire... at least for a few weeks. they can have another event and then cruise towards the US election fiasco/rioting which should last a few months, at least.