the beginning of the end of free speech?

polymoog

Superstar
History Teacher Beheaded near Paris after Showing Mohammed Cartoons in Class

1:07 news clip video.

description:
A man with a large knife attacked the teacher, cutting off his head while shouting "Allahu Akbar". French police have shot and killed the man.
The killer's son is one of his students.

---------------------------------
EDIT (18 oct 2020): this is stinking like another hoax.

Last edited:
Women are being fired, threatened with rose or death and attacked for saying the word woman.
Woman is being removed and replaced with menstrators, chest feeders, uterus Havers, pregnant people and all other terms, women who have openly defied this have lost jobs and took to court. Some countries like Canada have made it a hate crime for women to talk.
People threatened to kill jk Rowling because she said women have periods and ovaries.
A UK politician has been threatened because she said women have uterus'
Twitter is silencing any women who do not abide by the trans radical doctrine.
Women are being raped in prison because men pretending to be women are put in the same prisons.
Posie Parker an ex feminist was arrested twice for saying men can't be women, then arrested for protesting trans rights destroying women's rights, the excuse covid, even though it was after the black lives matter protest.
Women are being perminently injured in spirit so men can pretend to be women and play in women's sports, effectively cheating to win.
The writer of father Ted has been black listed for daring to speak up against trans radicals

All in the name of trans rights. If you dare to speak up about women's rights being erroded you can end up in court lose your job and even be attacked.

Freedom of speech is being eroded from every angle in the name of 'tollerance'

meximonk

Star
does anyone use yelp?

whatever businesses are left off the racist list can simply be added by the conservatives to make everyone racist. we can all shop nowhere.
Nope. I stopped using Yelp years ago when I learned they were in the business of taking money from people to remove fake reviews, sometimes ones they made; blocking my positive reviews, and blocking my negative reviews. It's not a review site if it's almost all fake. Gave up trying to warn people about it around 2015. Can't believe it's still being used.

meximonk

Star
We were never free.
I don't agree with you completely. We were free at the Garden of Eden. We were nearly free after America's Independence, but Freedom was never fully realized there.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with where you're coming from. It certainly feels like that.

meximonk

Star
Censorship: We're HUCKED! YT Dumps Many Channels, Social Media Giants Censor MSM; HELLO, AMERICANS?

Banned me in 2008/9. 16,000,000 views; if you went to google and searched, "Christmas is Pagan" my web page and TheirTube page was at the top, #1 spot. Not kidding. A small group of us warned the biggest of the big TheirTubers back then that they were next if they let us up and comers / "B Tubers" go quietly into the night. They stood silent.

polymoog

Superstar
Now Youtube Wants Your Credit Card Info

YT requires a CC now to verify a view for age restricted videos.

polymoog

Superstar
Twitter Suspends Spanish Politician for Saying "a Man cannot get Pregnant"

1:07.

Deputy of Spain's Vox Party Francisco José Contreras was locked out of his Twitter account after he tweeted "a man cannot get pregnant because they have no uterus or eggs".

polymoog

Superstar
Governor Ron Desantis Gives Floridians the Power to Sue Big Tech for Censorship and Banning

0:20.

GREAT news. things will look good... until he gets a shot from the CIA heart attack gun.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

(rant)F*ck the liberals, NDP and Bloc...fascist NWO boot-lickers all of them. F*ck the conservatives for being liberal-lite zero opposition sell-outs.(rant off)

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar

polymoog

Superstar
Time to Repeal the First Amendment?

6:45.

free speech? who needs THAT ? racists! thats who!

Lil axe

Veteran