THE BEAT GENERATION A POSSIBLE LITERARY CONSPIRACY TO SUBVERT AND WEAKEN THE YOUTH OF AMERICA?

Was the so called "Beat Generation" the beginning of not only lgqbs pride conspiracy but the moral degeneration of Youth around the world? All of the leaders of whatever it was were homosexuals and drug addicts that the New York literary community turned into heroes and role models for young people. Allen Ginsberg might have even been responsible for the rampant media glamour of homosexuality. William Burroughs was a degenerate heroin addict and Jack Kerouac was really just a bum who could type a long time because in those days you could buy benzedrine as easy as candy at the corner drug store. A lot of people have gotten rich off this misery and care little about the destruction of society because of them.

SomaticBanshee

Established
Was the so called "Beat Generation" the beginning of not only lgqbs pride conspiracy but the moral degeneration of Youth around the world? All of the leaders of whatever it was were homosexuals and drug addicts that the New York literary community turned into heroes and role models for young people. Allen Ginsberg might have even been responsible for the rampant media glamour of homosexuality. William Burroughs was a degenerate heroin addict and Jack Kerouac was really just a bum who could type a long time because in those days you could buy benzedrine as easy as candy at the corner drug store. A lot of people have gotten rich off this misery and care little about the destruction of society because of them.
I wound up getting rid of my beat books recently because they have aged pretty badly. I believe they started it out earnest though. I visited Kerouac’s museum in Lowell Massachusetts many years ago because he was my favorite. He was a very emotional thoughtful guy. He was a football hero in his hometown and he was loved when he grew up and lived there. It was Burroughs who destroyed him. Kerouac should have stayed away from him. And Burroughs was way way older when he discovered that scene. He was a degenerate du jour. And the bearded lowlife was a pedo way back then too. Another one that should have been kicked out of the scene. I still have some of Kerouac’s novels though. As for starting what now is commonplace? Not really sure. Burroughs and Ginsberg? Definitely progenitors of what’s happening now.

I wound up getting rid of my beat books recently because they have aged pretty badly. I believe they started it out earnest though. I visited Kerouac’s museum in Lowell Massachusetts many years ago because he was my favorite. He was a very emotional thoughtful guy. He was a football hero in his hometown and he was loved when he grew up and lived there. It was Burroughs who destroyed him. Kerouac should have stayed away from him. And Burroughs was way way older when he discovered that scene. He was a degenerate du jour. And the bearded lowlife was a pedo way back then too. Another one that should have been kicked out of the scene. I still have some of Kerouac’s novels though. As for starting what now is commonplace? Not really sure. Burroughs and Ginsberg? Definitely progenitors of what’s happening now.
I agree with you about Jack. I think he was a good hearted person. Burroughs and Ginsburg were rotten to the core.

Lucy

Star
I love how stupid magazines like that use the term boy toy like it’s a good thing.
Agree.They are trying to normalize sick behaviors.
I really don't think people realize how almost all these elites, Hollywood stars, and musicians are gay, bisexual, trans and pedophiles.
This agenda is being pushed in such blatant ways now and they are going in full force.
My local old fashioned town is hosting a drag queen show in the town square this Saturday. Hosted by a pastor of our local church.
I'll send link.
And the Christina Aguilera pride performance was so disturbing I was sickened

One thing I don't get is they killing everyone with vaccines so why are they pushing the pride crap so hard? Is it to take out a lot of them with monkey pox like they did with AIDS or something more sinister?

SomaticBanshee

Established
the more I think about your questions regarding the Beat Generation and the literary world via publishing the more I remember that the literary mafia especially in NY were not very keen on those writers at the time. I think it wasn’t until the 1990s until they were taken seriously. There was a famous exhibition at the Whitney museum of American art in the 1990s or early 2000s when I started to see a lot of those books get republished. 1990s is when I discovered Kerouac and started reading his novels.

Lucy

Star
One thing I don't get is they killing everyone with vaccines so why are they pushing the pride crap so hard? Is it to take out a lot of them with monkey pox like they did with AIDS or something more sinister?
2 thoughts...
Satan doesn't just want to kill us but wants our soul.
And the hormone blockers and surgeries eventually kill people at a much younger age. The hormone blockers cause bones to become brittle and break, plus numerous other painful conditions that destroy your body and health. Also, the sex change surgeries cause multiple urinary tract infections and other painful and gross things that is not talked about. You are literally mutilating your body...
And, also sadly the mental toll it takes on their minds. They mutilate their body and have so much physical pain and then they realize this didn't help them, only made things a hundred times worse. So alot sadly end up committing suicide.

SomaticBanshee

Established
2 thoughts...
Satan doesn't just want to kill us but wants our soul.
And the hormone blockers and surgeries eventually kill people at a much younger age. The hormone blockers cause bones to become brittle and break, plus numerous other painful conditions that destroy your body and health. Also, the sex change surgeries cause multiple urinary tract infections and other painful and gross things that is not talked about. You are literally mutilating your body...
And, also sadly the mental toll it takes on their minds. They mutilate their body and have so much physical pain and then they realize this didn't help them, only made things a hundred times worse. So alot sadly end up committing suicide.
yeah I’ve read some of the descriptions about what their bodies go through during and after and they come across as similar to when people who self harm due to traumas they went through. I saw a movie recently with Orlando bloom called retaliation where he self
harms because he was abused by a priest when he was a pre teen. That film is not for the weak of heart.