The Atheist And God

Mr. Blah

Veteran
The Atheist dies and then his soul is brought to God's judgement.

God says: "Why do you not believe in & respect Me"?
The Atheist replies: "Sorry God. I thought You don't exist. So many great evils happened down there. Why did You allow Holocaust, mass-r*pe of Nanking, Pol Pot's massacre, the existence of Illuminati & New World Order, etc?
Is it logical to regard You as non-existent entity which does nothing, or as indifferent and not caring deity?

The question is: What would God do to the Atheist next?

Lisa

Superstar
Revelation 20:11-15
Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Karlysymon

Superstar
God has presented everyone with evidence of His existence both in His word and nature so that men will have no grounds for excuses.
Romans 1:19-20
.....since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities – his eternal power and divine nature – have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without
excuse."

Nevertheless, He keeps asking the atheist to reconsider....
Ezekiel 33:11
Say to them, “As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign
LORD, I take no pleasure in
the death of the wicked,
but rather that they turn
from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil
ways! Why will you die,...?”

Revelation 20:11-15
Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
Judged according to their deeds? Wait, whaa? So only Christians who believe that Jesus died for their sins won't be accounted for their deeds but everyone else will? Not right.

Etagloc

Superstar
Judged according to their deeds? Wait, whaa? So only Christians who believe that Jesus died for their sins won't be accounted for their deeds but everyone else will? Not right.
The Bible is such a complicated book. That's not to say it isn't simple- The Bible is like chess in that it's incredibly simple and incredibly complex at the same time.

And I think each verse has to be seen in the context of the larger whole. Someone might quote a verse out of context but someone else might come along and quote a verse that seems to say the opposite.... they may seem to contradict but they actually fit together in a larger puzzle, I think...

we need to assemble a team of the most brilliant people in the world and have them study the Bible. It'll pull them away from the sick CERN experiments. If get all the world's top geniuses to study the Bible.... maybe we'll make some progress.

But I don't think any of us really have the Bible totally figured out..... I think the best thing is to put our faith in Jesus, try to figure out the Bible as best we can and then wait until hopefully God finally explains what it all means.....

I hope God explains it all one day. I hope I enter the next life and I can ask God a million and one questions and finally satisfy some of my curiosity. In this lfe, I can't even figure out basic questions!

The Bible is such a complicated book. That's not to say it isn't simple- The Bible is like chess in that it's incredibly simple and incredibly complex at the same time.

And I think each verse has to be seen in the context of the larger whole. Someone might quote a verse out of context but someone else might come along and quote a verse that seems to say the opposite.... they may seem to contradict but they actually fit together in a larger puzzle, I think...

we need to assemble a team of the most brilliant people in the world and have them study the Bible. It'll pull them away from the sick CERN experiments. If get all the world's top geniuses to study the Bible.... maybe we'll make some progress.

But I don't think any of us really have the Bible totally figured out..... I think the best thing is to put our faith in Jesus, try to figure out the Bible as best we can and then wait until hopefully God finally explains what it all means.....

I hope God explains it all one day. I hope I enter the next life and I can ask God a million and one questions and finally satisfy some of my curiosity. In this lfe, I can't even figure out basic questions!
Best thing is to put your faith in the Ever Living Who never dies - the God of Jesus. Become Muslim and you will enter the next life in peace.

The Atheist dies and then his soul is brought to God's judgement.

God says: "Why do you not believe in & respect Me"?
The Atheist replies: "Sorry God. I thought You don't exist. So many great evils happened down there. Why did You allow Holocaust, mass-r*pe of Nanking, Pol Pot's massacre, the existence of Illuminati & New World Order, etc?
Is it logical to regard You as non-existent entity which does nothing, or as indifferent and not caring deity?

The question is: What would God do to the Atheist next?
1. God would not even question the atheist. Hell, he wouldn't even be permitted to speak. The atheist doesn't even deserve to be looked down upon!

2. Why did God allow such things? It's rather why did men choose evil over good. Mankind has free will and is accountable for it.

3. God Does nothing? Is indifferent? Gimme a break, the fact that everything's being maintained constantly in existence is itself a manifestation of His Boundless Power. Those who can't be as God-Conscious as that are simply refusing to see the proofs of God's Power and are preferring to concentrate pointlessly on basic needs, that is, what has already been decreed by The One Who Willed us here.

But being an Atheist doesn't mean they're an immoral person though
I dunno what a person hides or discloses. God Is The Best of Judges. I am speaking in the event that somebody is a real atheist like he or she literally denies the Existence of A Higher Power despite having no clue concerning his/her own real origins.

However, concerning a person who really does not believe in God, well what are his/her motivations?

What does he/she strive for?

A living? And then?

First of all, somebody who has fallen to such a level of disbelief has already become one with his/her devil companion. So i guess this only leaves room for speculation as to what other absurdities the devil makes that person fall into when he/she is alone with nobody being able to see his/her actions, at least in his/her own mind...

Looks like a one-eyed devil to me that Marcus Aurelius.

The question of there being other gods other than The Only Unseen Force Responsible for all of creation does not really arise in the mind of a logical and healthy-minded individual if you want my opinion.

Trust me, God, Knowing His Own True Worth, Certainly Cares that His fellow creature recognizes Him at least to some extent, and certainly not to the extent of which that fellow creature supposes the possibility of there being ''gods'' out there. If anything, that falls nothing short of an offense when you consider the oneness of creation and the constant and perfectly ongoing alternation between night and day.

Looks like a one-eyed devil to me that Marcus Aurelius.

The question of there being other gods other than The Only Unseen Force Responsible for all of creation does not really arise in the mind of a logical and healthy-minded individual if you want my opinion.
Not everyone will be satisfied with one single explanation. The possibilities are infinite.

Trust me, God, Knowing His Own True Worth, Certainly Cares that His fellow creature recognizes Him at least to some extent,
Why?
and certainly not to the extent of which that fellow creature supposes the possibility of there being ''gods'' out there. If anything, that falls nothing short of an offense when you consider the oneness of creation and the constant and perfectly ongoing alternation between night and day.
What about concepts such as monism or panentheism?

Not everyone will be satisfied with one single explanation. The possibilities are infinite.
Why not? What other possibilities can there be other than the fact that there's A Singularly All-Powerful Force directing and maintaining all of creation perfectly, and that too since day 1? When can there ever be two kings in one country? One needs to dominate the other to an infinitesimal extent at least! That's why there's only One God, because two would be too much really.

Simply because the soul exists. The soul recognizes its origin. Its origin is God Who Created it from His Own Spirit. When you corrupt that original spirit of truth and servitude, then you do your own self a great wrong and God Will Hold you accountable for it. I mean seriously, how can any man or woman not wonder as to how he or she came into being?

What about concepts such as monism or panentheism?
You're going into intricacies imo. I don't get into that. That's between God and His servant. Just be sincere and you'll be guided towards truth is my motto.

Why not? What other possibilities can there be other than the fact that there's A Singularly All-Powerful Force directing and maintaining all of creation perfectly, and that too since day 1? When can there ever be two kings in one country? One needs to dominate the other to an infinitesimal extent at least! That's why there's only One God, because two would be too much really.

Simply because the soul exists. The soul recognizes its origin. Its origin is God Who Created it from His Own Spirit. When you corrupt that original spirit of truth and servitude, then you do your own self a great wrong and God Will Hold you accountable for it. I mean seriously, how can any man or woman not wonder as to how he or she came into being?

You're going into intricacies imo. I don't get into that. That's between God and His servant. Just be sincere and you'll be guided towards truth is my motto.
Who is to say the ego is even capable of properly comprehending things of a cosmic nature? The soul is a foreign concept for the majority of people. Who is this "you" that is mentioned, anyway? It is not the soul. The ego, the illusory "you", maybe? Also, those concepts are really no more intricate than what you have already asserted.