The "Asteroid" Anticipation Thread

Dodo

Rookie
What video is it? Can you post it here?
Tom Delonge singer of Blink-182 has always been obsessed with aliens, i'm not sure but this is one of the many reason they splitted back in the days, he even wrote the song "Aliens exist"

edit : I just noticed the butterfly tattoo on the album cover btw

After the split he had this group called Angels & Airwaves, a music related to space and he has an association about aliens.
This association is the association that owned the declassified video from pentagon, he has the rights to it. "Tom DeLonge‘s UFO research organisation"

Here is the first article when I type "Tom Delonge alien video", this is not even a theory it's a fact. You can see the video in the article

Predictive programming you said ? :p

AmazingGrace

Established
Interesting. I have this video from Unmasking Higher Entities thread. Copied link to video with timestamp to start where he starts to talk about possible faking of cataclysmic events.

The Agrarian

Veteran
The weirdest thing of the alien thing is that it's a member of Blink-182 that owned the video...
I'm familiar with the organization you're referring to. Seems like a front group for the NSA to me, but that's just a guess.

I've always found the way governments talk about UFO's unsettling. They WANT us to believe in them and use that as an attack on religion. I personally don't believe in "aliens" as in intelligent forms of life. Demons on the other hand...

Nick Danger

Rookie
Notice how the media would never cover topics such as 9/11 but the "approved" conspiracy theory is aliens which is constantly crammed down our throats. In 2007 the Vatican said it was okay to believe in aliens, then the Pope said he'd baptize an alien. Of course there's the Lucifer Telescope. The History Channel is constantly pushing this agenda with Ancient Aliens. The Pentagon supposedly has an off world vehicle etc.. The other one that makes headlines all of the time is the Asteroid scenario. This pops up quite frequently and of course there are several movies about this. The most recent one is Gerrard Butler's Greenland.

To create a one world government they have to use the "Global Enemy" strategy. First there was Global War 1, Global War 2, then Global Warming, Global Terrorism, Global Pandemic and now Global Economic Crisis (which will likely lead to a global currency such as the Bancor). The next global enemy will likely be a fake Asteroid followed by fake aliens to push their New Age ancient aliens religion.

Anyways, here's Dr. Carol Rosin talking about the coming "global terrorism" threat months before 9/11 at the National Press Club. Then she talks about the phony Asteroid threat followed by aliens.

AmazingGrace

Established
Phew! We are safe from Apophis, guys ;) for the next 100 years :D

"A 2068 impact is not in the realm of possibility anymore, and our calculations don't show any impact risk for at least the next 100 years," said Davide Farnocchia of NASA's Center for Near-Earth Object Studies.

The latest predictions are the result of new radar observations that happened when Apophis came closer earlier this month.

"We were able to acquire incredibly precise information about its distance to an accuracy of about 150 meters," said scientist Marina Brozovic of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Southern California.

Dodo

Rookie
Feels like netflix's movie Annihilation has some interesting things To say.
*spoiler alert

1- the whole story is about an asteroid that hit earth and changes how nature works, at the end of the movie we see some kind of creature at the hit location, maybe an alien or a representation of lucifer ?

20210331_020631.jpg

2- there is the ouroboros tattoo on people's left arm after they enter the location, we see it first was on a soldier that died here but i feel like it's some kind of a mark of the beast, notice the ouroboros has that 8 infinite shape like the leviathan cross (see latest vc post on lil nas x). The movie is all about that ouroboros tattoo.

20210331_020738.jpg

3- really speculating a lot on this one but at the very first scene we see Lena aka nathalie portman being isolated with people wearing masks looking at her from behind a glass. Is it covid predictive programming ? The movie is all about dna being modified, just like the covid vaccines ? The movie's name is Annihilation after all...

20210331_021118.jpg

Cant wait to hear what you think about it, i started digging this movie when I noticed the netflix image on the menu being another one eye pic. Also Nathalie portman is not on her first occult related role, check black swan

20210331_020716.jpg

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Lawrence Livermore Researchers Testing Out Nuclear Blast Defense Against Earth-Threatening Asteroids

Journeyman

Established
Lawrence Livermore Researchers Testing Out Nuclear Blast Defense Against Earth-Threatening Asteroids
Frank did you read the Symbolism link I posted earlier in this thread? That article you've linked to would fit perfectly with his hypothesis regarding the true nature of asteroids and nuclear stories in the press.

I realise it may be a little deep down the rabbit hole, but hey! that's how I roll these days :p

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Frank did you read the Symbolism link I posted earlier in this thread? That article you've linked to would fit perfectly with his hypothesis regarding the true nature of asteroids and nuclear stories in the press.
No I didn't. Where may I find that link?

Journeyman

Established
No I didn't. Where may I find that link?

Take a look here:

and don't neglect to look in the 'reactions' list at the bottom left of the post. There's a terrible secret lurking there that will shake your world to its very foundations... :eek:

Journeyman

Established
Optimistic video (makes a change) on preparations for a potential asteroid strike:

45 asteroids listed with concerning trajectories and an upward trend observed...

Maes17

Superstar
Supposedly we had a close encounter.

Perhaps we’ll have an asteroid emergency soon. Definitely not ruling out a mass casualty event like that

Maes17

Superstar
I’ll say this as nothing surprises me anymore whether it’s asteroids, aliens, chinese viruses etc.

2020 has shown the inconsistencies and exposed the government for what they are. Agenda riddled, advantageous scumbags. I will not put it past them in hiding stuff like asteroid dangers, aliens etc.

I remember saying back when 2020 rang in the new year. Had an odd feeling it was going to be a weird decade