The "Asteroid" Anticipation Thread

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I mean no disrespect, honestly.

But unless someone on this forum has a giant laser cannon or space-nuke I think asteroids would just cause some of our more sensitive posters to hyperventilate over things totally in the hands of God.

You can't prep for an asteroid, knowumsayin?
Many believe that the asteroid will actually be a DEW using holographic tech. Just sayin'.

Journeyman

Established
I mean no disrespect, honestly.

But unless someone on this forum has a giant laser cannon or space-nuke I think asteroids would just cause some of our more sensitive posters to hyperventilate over things totally in the hands of God.

You can't prep for an asteroid, knowumsayin?
No, but you can prep for this world and the actions of those in power that mean us ill.

There's other reasons why this is a legitimate source of discussion for this board in my view, because asteroids may form part of fulfilled prophecies, or be related to the signs and symbols in ancient texts, but I posted a link above about how these asteroid stories may be being used by certain parties as a means of secret communication.

Of course whilst they may succeed in that, they will also be spreading a lot of fear and disquiet to other readers. There could be predictive programming at work also? Maybe if we learn about this we'll be better placed not to give in to that fear and we can help others do likewise?

Journeyman

Established
We are now seeing some very strange cloud formations/chemtrails in our skies before these meteors show up.

I'm saying they're testing stuff out for a big show some point down the road.

Must be the year for it.

I saw UFO's in October/November several times and the sun looks to be a different colour, far whiter than I recall in years gone by.

There was also a feeling like living in a cloud at the end of December at the time of the conjunction.

they are preparing us for the next big lie after covid, but I can't predict what they will do to rationalize this lie.
We seem to be heading into a grand solar minimum, whether that's what the cartoonist is pointing to or not is another matter.

I've found myself thinking a lot about the hidden messages said to be found within the ancient buildings and calendars. Lot's of talk of polar shifts, crustal displacement. Maybe the ending of this age will also see a massive ELE event and Covid and the vaccines are a part of the preparations for this. Maybe to leave us too sick to be any threat when they're moving to their underground bases in advance of Armageddon?

I'll have to check the local mall for a guard tower! :D

The Agrarian

Veteran
Many believe that the asteroid will actually be a DEW using holographic tech. Just sayin'.
If I were you guys I'd be more concerned about faking aliens over an asteroid (I see what you are saying though, for real).

The alien shit has been pushed HARD and everyone should know how to counter it.
They're gonna use that first IMO.

And here is the daily reminder that aliens are demons:

lam02.jpg

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
If I were you guys I'd be more concerned about faking aliens over an asteroid (I see what you are saying though, for real).

View attachment 52885
Carol Rosin recalls discussing asteroids and aliens with Wernher Von Braun.
Dr. Carol Rosin - The Disclosure Project (clip)

Tidal

Star
The message here is clear. Humans must care for the environment or face the "asteroid"..

Yes, we were given fair warning 2000 years ago to get our act together-
"The time has come for judging the dead..and for destroying those who destroy the earth" (Bible: Revelation 11:18 )

View attachment 52885
What I find interesting about aliens, is how reporting of aliens has changed.
Look at news reports of aliens from the 90s, everytime there was one, people were mocked as crazy, paranoid weirdos, but now they are reported with seriousness, not a hint of mocking, we have even seen them report on the tic tac videos with complete seriousness. Why the sudden change, why suddenly go from the phoenix lights, where the mayor brings in a guy in a costume to mock eye witnesses to today when they discuss the pentagons til tac videos will seriousness.

Dodo

Rookie
I had no idea about this theory before coming to this forum but I can recall hearing about asteroid hitting earth for about 20 years already and none of these predictions happened yet.
What makes you think it's going To be now ? The only things that im aware of that could be related is the Denver airport and greenland bunkers but are you sure it's not for a nuclear bomb or a deadly disease instead ?

AmazingGrace

Established
I had no idea about this theory before coming to this forum but I can recall hearing about asteroid hitting earth for about 20 years already and none of these predictions happened yet.
What makes you think it's going To be now ? The only things that im aware of that could be related is the Denver airport and greenland bunkers but are you sure it's not for a nuclear bomb or a deadly disease instead ?
I don't think much about it, with our imperfect meteorite mapping methods, except for some of the biggest ones, it could really happen any time.
I just find it interesting how often it appears in music videos and how we see rise in reporting of fireballs (asteroids similar to the one in Russia). Maybe it was always same and now they simply just fall in places where people live and there are far more cameras to record it.

Dodo

Rookie
I don't think much about it, with our imperfect meteorite mapping methods, except for some of the biggest ones, it could really happen any time.
I just find it interesting how often it appears in music videos and how we see rise in reporting of fireballs (asteroids similar to the one in Russia). Maybe it was always same and now they simply just fall in places where people live and there are far more cameras to record it.
I do believe in predictive programmation in the music videos but imo the asteroids are more a kind of metaphor to Lucifer coming like someone mentionned in the thread but nothing sure just my interpretation.

Anyway it's intriguing for sure :)

Dodo

Rookie
I don't know if anyone posted this video but it's interesting about lucifer coming soon.

Macron (France president) did a very intriguing interview where he mentionned "the beast" coming soon

Lil axe

Veteran
What I find interesting about aliens, is how reporting of aliens has changed.
Look at news reports of aliens from the 90s, everytime there was one, people were mocked as crazy, paranoid weirdos, but now they are reported with seriousness, not a hint of mocking, we have even seen them report on the tic tac videos with complete seriousness. Why the sudden change, why suddenly go from the phoenix lights, where the mayor brings in a guy in a costume to mock eye witnesses to today when they discuss the pentagons til tac videos will seriousness.
yup, i've noticed that as well
alot of countries releasing ufo reports, paul hellyer former canadian defense of staff, politician etc. openly talks about it, except the usa would never really openly talk about it , but past january they released information on ufo - https://globalnews.ca/news/7573277/cia-ufo-documents-declassified-online/
and airline pilots claiming to see ufo, last one was american airlines in february - https://globalnews.ca/news/7659655/american-airlines-ufo-flight-audio/
cbc claims canadians are reporting seeing ufo s sometimes 3 times a day, (but then again, i've never trusted the water around here)

yup, i've noticed that as well
alot of countries releasing ufo reports, paul hellyer former canadian defense of staff, politician etc. openly talks about it, except the usa would never really openly talk about it , but past january they released information on ufo - https://globalnews.ca/news/7573277/cia-ufo-documents-declassified-online/
and airline pilots claiming to see ufo, last one was american airlines in february - https://globalnews.ca/news/7659655/american-airlines-ufo-flight-audio/
cbc claims canadians are reporting seeing ufo s sometimes 3 times a day, (but then again, i've never trusted the water around here)

Plus the guy from Israel. Seems everyone is at it