The "Asteroid" Anticipation Thread

Awoken2

Superstar

Awoken2

Superstar
Now you know why Trumpa Lumpa tried to buy the place. If that ain't a red flag I don't know what is.

You'll notice how he perceives to show a similar level of interest in Greenland as a hustler shows when kicking the tyres of a second hand car they are about to buy. A basic tactic learned in the art of tbe hustle, show little interest, point out the negatives, generally devalue, then go in low.

So other than lots of nuclear bunkers what else has Greenland got to offer?

Journeyman

Established
Interesting choice of name for this asteroid:

Apophis (also known as Apep) is the Great Serpent, enemy of the sun god Ra, in ancient Egyptian religion. The sun was Ra's great barge which sailed through the sky from dawn to dusk and then descended into the underworld. As it navigated through the darkness of night, it was attacked by Apophis who sought to kill Ra and prevent sunrise. On board the great ship a number of different gods and goddesses are depicted in differing eras as well as the justified dead and all of these helped fend off the serpent.

Ancient Egyptian priests and laypeople would engage in rituals to protect Ra and destroy Apophis and, through these observances, linked the living with the dead and the natural order as established by the gods. Apophis never had a formal cult and was never worshiped, but he would feature in a number of tales dealing with his efforts to destroy the sun god and return order to chaos. Apophis is associated with earthquakes, thunder, darkness, storms, and death, and is sometimes linked to the god Set, also associated with chaos, disorder, storms, and darkness. Set was originally a protector god, however, and appears a number of times as the strongest of the gods on board the sun god's barque, defending the ship against Apophis.

Although there were probably stories about a great enemy-serpent earlier in Egypt's history, Apophis first appears by name in texts from the Middle Kingdom (2040-1782 BCE) and is acknowledged as a dangerous force through the Late Period of Ancient Egypt (525-332 BCE), especially, and on into the Ptolemaic Period (323-30 BCE) and Roman Egypt. Most of the texts which mention him come from the New Kingdom (c. 1570-1069 BCE), including the one known as The Book of Overthrowing Apophis which contains the rituals and spells for defeating and destroying the serpent. This work is among the best known of the so-called Execration Texts, works written to accompany rituals denouncing and cursing a person or entity which remained in use throughout ancient Egypt's history.
Not saying that this story is any more or less than what it seems, but here's a different way of looking at the ever increasing number of near miss asteroid stories that the media highlights:

AmazingGrace

Established
From TV series The Expanse

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The "asteroids" will be announced and come shortly after all those willing have been vaccinated.
Then, only those vaccinated will be allowed a spot in underground bunkers.
The majority of the Elite's dissenters will then be eliminated by "asteroids."
Those who were compliant will then emerge from underground "reborn" as a part of their initiation into the satanic new world order.
Just a guess.
I posted this in A2's PP music industry thread but it seems relevant here so I post again.
Woman Talks about Events that will Take Place Soon - "It's Better not to Know"

Lockdown will be permanent.
Mandatory vaccines worldwide.
Cataclysmic event about to take place. at 4 min in

Riptide

Established
The "asteroid" may be the occult's representation of the angel Lucifer's second coming down to earth.

Journeyman

Established
I posted this in A2's PP music industry thread but it seems relevant here so I post again.

Her FEMA source doesn't explain how Israel is going to cause the asteroids to impact or make sure they only wipe out the US and Europe, or did I not understand that part?

The "asteroid" may be the occult's representation of the angel Lucifer's second coming down to earth.

1. Apophis itself is not the center of the vision that I've seen. Apophis is merely the physical representation of a much deeper spiritual transition which is coming to our universe. I cannot prove that Apophis will impact the Earth in 2068 – but I have shown you that it is possible and, because of our difficulties in modeling the impact of effects like gravitational keyholes and the Yarkovsky effect, perhaps more probable than we currently know.
  2. What I am about to claim is outlandish. No reasonable reader could possibly believe it. I, myself, do not yet fully believe it. And yet, I have seen an image of what is to come, and I believe I have been shown images of future events that will prove exactly what I will predict below. Whether or not my predictions come true should serve as the sole basis for your belief or disbelief in my testimony. I hope and pray that I am wrong. That I might be a total heretic, or insane, and that the world would then be spared from the chaos which I predict will soon follow from the flyby of Apophis. Nonetheless, I will describe below my revelation, for your discernment and for falsification by future events. I only ask that you might suspend your disbelief, if only to make my testimony more digestible and therefore easily disproved by your skeptical mind. In a few days, we will know for sure. Here's the theory:
  3. Apophis will flyby Earth four more times – in 2021, 2029, 2036 and 2068 – before it impacts the Earth. Four times to signal the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Apophis, God of Chaos, is the harbinger of the Four Horsemen. Each time Apophis flies by the Earth in a close approach, it signals the coming of a new horseman.
  4. The reign of the First Horseman, Conquest, will be eight years, 2021-2029. The reign of the Second Horseman, War, will be seven years, 2029-2036. The reign of the Third Horseman, Famine, will be thirty-two years, 2036-2068. The reign of the Fourth Horseman, Death, will last for a time that I don't know, following the impact of Apophis on the Earth, which will desecrate our planet.
  5. There is significant scholarly disagreement over what the First Horseman represents. As described in Revelations 19:11-14, the First Horseman rides a white horse and carries a bow, and collects many crowns – presumably of nations which he is allowed to subdue. He “went out conquering and to conquer” (Revelation 6:2). He wears a crown, indicating religious authority. Some scholars believe that he represents Jesus preaching the gospel, and others believe that he represents the anti-Christ.
  6. I believe that this First Horseman, heralded by the passing by of the asteroid Apophis, is the current Pope of the Catholic Church, who wears the crown of religious authority and a white robe, and is named Pope Francis.
It continues at the Pastebin link above...

AmazingGrace

Established
1614881301342.png
Some Christians believe this sign of Woman dressed in the Sun happened in 23 september 2017.
That day Sun was in the zodiac constellation Virgo, on one of her shoulders — “a woman clothed with the sun”.
The moon was at the feet of Virgo — “with the moon under her feet”.
The ‘nine’ stars of the zodiac constellation Leo, plus three planets (Mercury, Venus, and Mars), were at the head of Virgo — “on her head a crown of 12 stars”.
The planet Jupiter was in the center of Virgo for 9 months, and, as the weeks pass after September 23, Jupiter exit Virgo to the east, past her feet — “She was with child and wailed aloud in pain as she labored to give birth”.
Jupiter is the largest of the planets, the “king” of the planets — “She gave birth to a son, a male child, destined to rule all the nations with an iron rod”.

Then there's the part about huge red dragon that swept away one-third of the stars with its tail and knocked them down to the earth - the part that didn't happen yet.

The part with dragon and stars knocked to the earth reminded me what this woman said:

I still take her with a big grain of salt, but it could fit the "stars knocked down to the earth", for meteors are also called falling stars. (Make a wish.)
One-third of stars. I'm sure it's not stars literary (that would be too bad for our little earth). So is it 1/3 of some group of asteroids that is on collision course with earth?

Other thing I find interesting is Space X program. Look at the names they use:
Dragon (cargo spacecraft), star*link (a satellite internet constellation).
1614897874714.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Her FEMA source doesn't explain how Israel is going to cause the asteroids to impact or make sure they only wipe out the US and Europe, or did I not understand that part?
I agree, its all pretty vague. She did mention that there was more information to come. Wait and see I guess.

Journeyman

Established
Other thing I find interesting is Space X program. Look at the names they use:
Dragon (cargo spacecraft), star*link (a satellite internet constellation).
Interesting how 'private' company Space X has continued NASA's habit of choosing names with a high degree of occult significance? The X in Space X for instance forms the central part of the sigil of Lucifer. Dragon as another term for the old serpent from the Bible. Then there's 'Artemis' to go alongside Apollo, Mercury, Saturn etc. etc.

The Agrarian

Veteran
C'mon yall.

Of all the topics we can't control with zero relevance over our lives, asteroids take the cake.

How about we stick to exposing the occult-run media and it's degenerate acolytes?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
C'mon yall.

Of all the topics we can't control with zero relevance over our lives, asteroids take the cake.

How about we stick to exposing the occult-run media and it's degenerate acolytes?
It's bad form to suggest someones thread isn't relevant because you said so. If you don't like the thread, fine then move on.

The Agrarian

Veteran
It's bad form to suggest someones thread isn't relevant because you said so. If you don't like the thread, fine then move on.
I mean no disrespect, honestly.

But unless someone on this forum has a giant laser cannon or space-nuke I think asteroids would just cause some of our more sensitive posters to hyperventilate over things totally in the hands of God.

You can't prep for an asteroid, knowumsayin?