The "Asteroid" Anticipation Thread

Tidal

Star
POSSIBLE ANTI-ASTEROID STRATEGIES

1- KINETIC IMPACTOR: a spacecraft that would deliberately crash into an asteroid at high velocity in an effort to alter its trajectory.
2- GRAVITY TRACTOR: a spacecraft that will fly alongside the asteroid for a period and exert a gravitational effect on it.
3- LASER KETTLE: a spacecraft flies alongside an asteroid and uses lasers to heat its surface generating a plume of gas and debris that gives the asteroid a subtle push.
4- ATTACHING ROCKET: attaching a low impulse rocket to the asteroid.
5- SHREDDER: placing an automated “mass ejector” system on the surface of the asteroid that would extract mass from the rock and eject it into space, again giving the object a steady push.
6- NUKE BOMB SHOCK WAVE: a nuclear charge is detonated at a certain distance from the object causing a flow of radiation that will vaporise the asteroid’s surface and push it into a different orbit.
7- NUKE BOMB IMPLANT: as used by Bruce Willis in the film Armageddon by burying a giant bomb beneath the surface and blasting the asteroid to smithereens.

Plus perhaps prayer power?..:)
Jesus said "I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” (Matt 17:20)

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The Doomsday Maps Of The World And The Billionaire Escape Plans
In 2017, a detailed Forbes report was published on what some of the world’s wealthiest individuals have purchased, and what it may mean for future cataclysmic events and where the safest places on Earth may be in such an event.

The article suggests that an asteroid impact may be the most serious threat to life on Earth.

Cintra

Star
It seems to have been in a bad state for a while.
Like they were just letting it go.

If it is so important, why?
Do they want everything through space based telescopes, where they can control the data that comes out?

shankara

Star
POSSIBLE ANTI-ASTEROID STRATEGIES

1- KINETIC IMPACTOR: a spacecraft that would deliberately crash into an asteroid at high velocity in an effort to alter its trajectory.
2- GRAVITY TRACTOR: a spacecraft that will fly alongside the asteroid for a period and exert a gravitational effect on it.
3- LASER KETTLE: a spacecraft flies alongside an asteroid and uses lasers to heat its surface generating a plume of gas and debris that gives the asteroid a subtle push.
4- ATTACHING ROCKET: attaching a low impulse rocket to the asteroid.
5- SHREDDER: placing an automated “mass ejector” system on the surface of the asteroid that would extract mass from the rock and eject it into space, again giving the object a steady push.
6- NUKE BOMB SHOCK WAVE: a nuclear charge is detonated at a certain distance from the object causing a flow of radiation that will vaporise the asteroid’s surface and push it into a different orbit.
7- NUKE BOMB IMPLANT: as used by Bruce Willis in the film Armageddon by burying a giant bomb beneath the surface and blasting the asteroid to smithereens.

Plus perhaps prayer power?..:)
Jesus said "I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” (Matt 17:20)
Well if it's the English doing it, will definitely be the "Laser Kettle". Asteroid with milk and two sugars.

Tidal

Star
Huge Arecibo Observatory Radio Telescope In Puerto Rico Collapses
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the vids it looks like the string broke

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It seems to have been in a bad state for a while.
Like they were just letting it go.

If it is so important, why?
Do they want everything through space based telescopes, where they can control the data that comes out?
Screenshot_2020-12-05 COVID-19 forces Earth's largest telescopes to close.png

I guess they didn't see it coming.

Awoken2

Superstar
I feel this is quite telling. Just check out Proff David Jewitt struggling to hold on to his dupers delight at 14 min 32 secs.

Changing the subject slightly, but I heard a while back that the RCC own a large telescope in the US called LUCIFER.

Does anyone know if this is true? I thought at the time it was accepted as fact, but now can’t really seem to find anything that proves it unequivocally?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Changing the subject slightly, but I heard a while back that the RCC own a large telescope in the US called LUCIFER.

Does anyone know if this is true? I thought at the time it was accepted as fact, but now can’t really seem to find anything that proves it unequivocally?

I found this.

While this cute moniker wasn’t official, others have been. An example is a very complex, useful instrument designed for the LBT. At its inception, the system was called Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Spectroscopic Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research (LUCIFER). The full title was descriptive of what the instrument was to do, but it was a mouthful. And notice that they had to play games with the acronym to get it to spell out anything memorable. I’m sure that the astronomers who came up with this one were amused.

However, the amusement didn’t last long, for as word of it spread, many critics of the Roman Catholic Church made the connection with the LUCIFER instrument for the LBT sharing a mountain with the VATT, which very quickly (but incorrectly) morphed into the Vatican owning a telescope called LUCIFER. The firestorm that ensued probably was responsible for renaming the instrument LUCI in 2012, six years before LUCI was completed and went into service (such a complex instrument can require years of planning and development). Note that LUCI is not a telescope but rather is an instrument that attaches to a telescope. Also notice that the LUCI instrument attaches only to the LBT, not the VATT. They may be at the same observatory (MGIO), but they are separate telescopes, owners/collaborators and systems.

Despite the rechristening of LUCIFER as LUCI and the fact that LUCIFER never was the name of a telescope, let alone a telescope owned by the Vatican, this false rumor keeps making the rounds.

Official website
Screenshot_2020-12-13 Instruments.png

I found this.

While this cute moniker wasn’t official, others have been. An example is a very complex, useful instrument designed for the LBT. At its inception, the system was called Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Spectroscopic Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research (LUCIFER). The full title was descriptive of what the instrument was to do, but it was a mouthful. And notice that they had to play games with the acronym to get it to spell out anything memorable. I’m sure that the astronomers who came up with this one were amused.

However, the amusement didn’t last long, for as word of it spread, many critics of the Roman Catholic Church made the connection with the LUCIFER instrument for the LBT sharing a mountain with the VATT, which very quickly (but incorrectly) morphed into the Vatican owning a telescope called LUCIFER. The firestorm that ensued probably was responsible for renaming the instrument LUCI in 2012, six years before LUCI was completed and went into service (such a complex instrument can require years of planning and development). Note that LUCI is not a telescope but rather is an instrument that attaches to a telescope. Also notice that the LUCI instrument attaches only to the LBT, not the VATT. They may be at the same observatory (MGIO), but they are separate telescopes, owners/collaborators and systems.

Despite the rechristening of LUCIFER as LUCI and the fact that LUCIFER never was the name of a telescope, let alone a telescope owned by the Vatican, this false rumor keeps making the rounds.

Official website
View attachment 48719
Thanks Frank - thats a shame..any excuse to stick the boot into the RCC!

Riptide

Established
The "asteroids" will be announced and come shortly after all those willing have been vaccinated.

Then, only those vaccinated will be allowed a spot in underground bunkers.

The majority of the Elite's dissenters will then be eliminated by "asteroids."

Those who were compliant will then emerge from underground "reborn" as a part of their initiation into the satanic new world order.

Just a guess.