The assassination of the Trump supporter was a coordinated and planned killing with multiple parties complicit in its planning and execution

A.J.

Star
are you rethinking the george floyd hoax yet? ;)
The thing that would make the Floyd hoax unique is an100percent manufactured/faked event - like almost studio produced with no out-of-the-know elements. Isn’t that what you (and others) are
proposing? What other fake operation could we compare that to?

Sandy Hook was not manufactured live. No shooter/no dead kids or deaths of any kind.

Boston had real, live elements.
Vegas had real elements and people were shot and killed.

Even 9/11 pentagon bombing played out live without everyone being in on it/aware. The explosion happened, there was actual damage/just not via jetliner.

But the Floyd thing is proposed as a studio/staged event with (((everyone))) part of the staging/fakery, at least in the immediate area, correct?

Floyd = alive(at least during staged event) / Danielson = doa/on the scene

I think Floyd was purposely killed and an opportunistic narrative swiftly formed to add to the chaos and distraction of the Covid-19 techno-tyranny launch. The cops are probably pawns, like this guy who killed Danielson who was probably told he would get away with it.

You are proposing that Floyd was acting and that certain aspects of the video were later tweaked to fix oversights and make the whole staged scene appear more authentic? I don’t know, seems pretty inconsistent- some parts seem too authentic for it to have been staged. I think proper protocols were not followed cause this was not a true good guy-bad guy scenario. This was business, personal and agenda-driven mob shit swiftly tweaked and twisted for maximum outrage and impact. The devil loves chaos and no crisis should go to waste but is to be exploited for maximum/multiple damage/impact. Agenda driven contingency plans are always ripe for tweaking to more effectively forward the chaotic order and ultimate global goals/outcome.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
The thing that would make the Floyd hoax unique is an100percent manufactured/faked event - like almost studio produced with no out-of-the-know elements. Isn’t that what you (and others) are
proposing? What other fake operation could we compare that to?

Sandy Hook was not manufactured live. No shooter/no dead kids or deaths of any kind.

Boston had real, live elements.
Vegas had real elements and people were shot and killed.

Even 9/11 pentagon bombing played out live without everyone being in on it/aware. The explosion happened, there was actual damage/just not via jetliner.

But the Floyd thing is proposed as a studio/staged event with (((everyone))) part of the staging/fakery, at least in the immediate area, correct?

Floyd = alive(at least during staged event) / Danielson = doa/on the scene

You are proposing that Floyd was acting and that certain aspects of the video were later tweaked to fix oversights and make the whole staged scene appear more authentic? I don’t know, seems pretty inconsistent- some parts seem too authentic for it to have been staged. I think proper protocols were not followed cause this was not a true good guy-bad guy scenario.
a well constructed and thought out reply, which has become your wont here on the VC forum.

i dont see how the floyd hoax event would be any different than any of the others recently. we have had so many that ive lost count.
- dallas
-umqua community college (oregon)
- san bernardino
- orlando pulse
- virginia reporter/allison parker
- charlottesville, VA (car driving over protestors)
- christchurch
big operations like sandy hook, boston, and vegas.... even 9/11 had "plants" (i wouldnt call them crisis actors) on the ground to help steer the molten steel narrative.
- gilroy garlic festival shooting (CA)
- el paso shooting

some of these are false flag hoaxes and some were just hoaxes in an effort to nibble away at the second amendment.
i agree: sandy hook was a live event, as was the boston bombing, but the virgina reporter shooting was simply camera footage-- thats all we were shown. even with that footage and production, there were still blatant screw ups such as the time stamp, the acting, and the pistol, and the clear second take among other anomalies.

effective hoaxes can be small or huge affairs. the floyd hoax didnt involve nearly as many witnesses as boston, but its impact was magnitudes greater.

as far as danielson being DOA, i dont know. i am not being obtuse by making that statement, since i have questions already regarding the kenosha event; mainly joesph rosenbaums dead body which was supposedly hit in the head by an assault rifle that left no blood puddle. the story changed later to say he was hit in the back a few times which is quite remarkable since there are zero exit wounds on the mans chest (bottom left):

I think Floyd was purposely killed and an opportunistic narrative swiftly formed to add to the chaos and distraction of the Covid-19 techno-tyranny launch. The cops are probably pawns, like this guy who killed Danielson who was probably told he would get away with it.
we can absolutely agree on that the event launched us into this crisis. it sure would be neat, tidy, and easier to know this was a real event and we could assign blame on the responsible individuals, but i unfortunately think its more complicated. i simply go one step further in believing this was a manufactured event. on the 'minnesoo-tah event' thread, i gave a number of reasons to doubt the official story. i thought the boston bombing was authentic too, with such good detail as featuring the guy with the leg blown off until we find out that he was already an amputee.

lets withold final judgement since all of these events are still very fresh, and no one has had much time to fully research them.

A.J.

Star
a well constructed and thought out reply, which has become your wont here on the VC forum.

i dont see how the floyd hoax event would be any different than any of the others recently. we have had so many that ive lost count.
- dallas
-umqua community college (oregon)
- san bernardino
- orlando pulse
- virginia reporter/allison parker
- charlottesville, VA (car driving over protestors)
- christchurch
big operations like sandy hook, boston, and vegas.... even 9/11 had "plants" (i wouldnt call them crisis actors) on the ground to help steer the molten steel narrative.
- gilroy garlic festival shooting (CA)
- el paso shooting

some of these are false flag hoaxes and some were just hoaxes in an effort to nibble away at the second amendment.
i agree: sandy hook was a live event, as was the boston bombing, but the virgina reporter shooting was simply camera footage-- thats all we were shown. even with that footage and production, there were still blatant screw ups such as the time stamp, the acting, and the pistol, and the clear second take among other anomalies.

effective hoaxes can be small or huge affairs. the floyd hoax didnt involve nearly as many witnesses as boston, but its impact was magnitudes greater.

as far as danielson being DOA, i dont know. i am not being obtuse by making that statement, since i have questions already regarding the kenosha event; mainly joesph rosenbaums dead body which was supposedly hit in the head by an assault rifle that left no blood puddle. the story changed later to say he was hit in the back a few times which is quite remarkable since there are zero exit wounds on the mans chest (bottom left):

we can absolutely agree on that the event launched us into this crisis. it sure would be neat, tidy, and easier to know this was a real event and we could assign blame on the responsible individuals, but i unfortunately think its more complicated. i simply go one step further in believing this was a manufactured event. on the 'minnesoo-tah event' thread, i gave a number of reasons to doubt the official story. i thought the boston bombing was authentic too, with such good detail as featuring the guy with the leg blown off until we find out that he was already an amputee.

lets withold final judgement since all of these events are still very fresh, and no one has had much time to fully research them.
Some of what you present I’m familiar with like the leg blown off bit of Boston fakery. Others I haven’t looked into. We are probably getting caught up in hoax vs false flag. JFK murder was a false flag, correct? At least as far as the reason behind the killing and who was responsible. Sandy hook was a complete, straight-up hoax. I support your efforts to reveal the distinctions. I’m not trying to shame you from doing so brother! So I hope we’re good!

PS. I’m seeing the narrative with the latest 2 shootings (Kenosha-Portland) establishing a case for another attempted gun grab (as well all the other motives) unfortunately.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
Some of what you present I’m familiar with like the leg blown off bit of Boston fakery. Others I haven’t looked into. We are probably getting caught up in hoax vs false flag. JFK murder was a false flag, correct? At least as far as the reason behind the killing and who was responsible. Sandy hook was a complete, straight-up hoax.
you owe it to yourself as a conspiracy theorist to look into the other phony hoaxes. if i hadnt known of them, i would never think to question any of these events.
as far as i am concerned, the JFK assassination was a simple assassination. it wasnt a false flag since the official story had oswald acting alone without the soviets, and no US action was taken in retribution towards the USSR.
sandy hook was a complete hoax; yes.

I support your efforts to reveal the distinctions. I’m not trying to shame you from doing so brother! So I hope we’re good!
thanks for being courteous, i would never take your (or anyones) arguments against it being a hoax as a direct insult against me. that would be utterly ridiculous! beliefs are MEANT to be challenged; how else could be sift and winnow in order to gather the truth? if i am proven wrong, i will happily admit it. the truth is all we seek in whatever form it takes.

the importance for determining whether this was a hoax or not is critical to understanding this from a historical perpsective. i dont think that any rioters/BLMers or patriots/trumpers would care whether these events were staged or not, although anyone who understands the NWO agenda should know that it makes a HUGE difference.