The Army of Satan

DesertRose

Superstar

Say, [O Muhammad], "I am only a warner, and there is not any deity except Allah, the One, the Prevailing.
Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, the Exalted in Might, the Perpetual Forgiver."
Say, "It is great news
From which you turn away.
I had no knowledge of the exalted assembly [of angels] when they were disputing [the creation of Adam].
It has not been revealed to me except that I am a clear warner."
[So mention] when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I am going to create a human being from clay.
So when I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My [created] soul, then fall down to him in prostration."
So the angels prostrated - all of them entirely.
Except Iblees; he was arrogant and became among the disbelievers.
[ Allah ] said, "O Iblees, what prevented you from prostrating to that which I created with My hands? Were you arrogant [then], or were you [already] among the haughty?"
He said, "I am better than him. You created me from fire and created him from clay."
[ Allah ] said, "Then get out of Paradise, for indeed, you are expelled.
And indeed, upon you is My curse until the Day of Recompense."
He said, "My Lord, then reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected."
[ Allah ] said, "So indeed, you are of those reprieved
Until the Day of the time well-known."
[Iblees] said, "By your might, I will surely mislead them all
Except, among them, Your chosen servants."
[ Allah ] said, "The truth [is My oath], and the truth I say -
[That] I will surely fill Hell with you and those of them that follow you all together."
Say, [O Muhammad], "I do not ask you for the Qur'an any payment, and I am not of the pretentious
It is but a reminder to the worlds.
And you will surely know [the truth of] its information after a time."

38:65-88
Reminder from the Quran that we are not chosen by the Creator based on material traits:
O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.
49:13
The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, Allah does not look at your appearance or wealth, but rather He looks at your hearts and actions.
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2564

THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 6 (Reloaded) - The Cabinet of Satan (How does Illuminati system work?)

The Unseen World | Jinn Series - Part 1

The Abilities & Characteristics of Jinn | Jinn Series - Part 2

Last edited:

jivevlvet

Enjoy! Really liked this series.

8:19THE ARMY OF SATAN- PART 1 - Why did God (Allah) Create Devil?
Rational Believer

27:01THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 2 - You Have One Devil But Five Angels
Rational Believer

310:42THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 3 - Tools and Tricks of Satan
Rational Believer

411:20THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 4 - The Loyal Army | Illuminati - Luciferian - Freemasons
Rational Believer

511:55THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 5 - The Matrix (Mind Control - Segmented Society)
Rational Believer

611:52THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 6 -The Cabinet of Satan (How does Illuminati system work?)
Rational Believer

712:54THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 7 - DAJJAL (The Antichrist) - Illuminati is working for his arrival
Rational Believer

815:49THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 8 - Social Media Addiction (Illuminati Agenda)
Rational Believer
i love thosee series i learned alot from them

DesertRose

Superstar
Don't Be Scared Of Satan & His Army! - Powerful Warning - Nouman Ali Khan

SHAITAN DOESN'T WANT YOU TO WATCH THIS VIDEO - NOUMAN ALI KHAN

DesertRose

Superstar
THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 21 - Darkside of GMOs - Food Industry

THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 22 - Darkside of Processed Food - Food Industry

John K.

Rookie
The religion and spirituality are very complex subjects...

It's hard to believe in something... There are so many lies in everywhere...
Who is 100% sure about something in the bible or torah or koran?

I accepted the idea of ignorance.
There are many things that I can't confirm about religion and spirituality.

Maybe Satan exist, maybe he doesn't.
We live in ignorance, but we can be happy in anyway.

DesertRose

Superstar
The religion and spirituality are very complex subjects...

It's hard to believe in something... There are so many lies in everywhere...
Who is 100% sure about something in the bible or torah or koran?

I accepted the idea of ignorance.
There are many things that I can't confirm about religion and spirituality.

Maybe Satan exist, maybe he doesn't.
Hello John K you are right about the density of information out there which attempts to lead many away from truth.
Primarily, I would begin with a prayer for you. We ask the Creator of the heavens and earth to show you the truth of Islam and help you follow it and to protect you from Shaytan and his doubts and the misguidance of the enemies of Islam. Ameen!
I would advice you to look carefully at the primary texts of the faith and then come to a conclusion based for yourself not from secondary sources or sources written by those who may hate or have other dubious motives against Islam.
Here is a copy of the Quran. I would tell you to do a search of the topics such as Jesus, or Moses or righteousness or belief and look up those particular verses.
QURAN :

The Message of God is consistent and is the same message to all the Prophets. Worship One God and do not worship other deities along with him. False worship consists of worshiping idols, his Prophets/Priests/Rabbis even sophisticated worship like the thoughts and laws of enlightened men and acting upon those things that they prohibit or legislate as lawful or unlawful.

Say, He is the One God. God is the eternally depended upon while He is self-dependent. He does not beget nor is He begotten. And nothing in existence is similar to Him. (Al-Ikhlas 112:1-4)

God- There is no deity except Him, The Ever-Living Sustainer of all existence. Neither does he tire nor does He sleep. Everything in the Heavens and the Earth belongs to Him. Who can intercede except by His permission? He knows what is presently before them and He knows what will come after them. They (all intelligent life forms) don’t encompass one bit of His knowledge except for what He wills.

“In the Name of the One God, The Source of Mercy to all, the especially Merciful (to his servants)”.
(Al-Fatihah 1:1)

He also says “My mercy encompasses everything”. (Al-A`raf 7:156)

Ignorance is not bliss we are swiftly on a trajectory towards death and the test will be over. As they say in courts, "ignorance of the law is no excuse."
Keep this in mind:
(Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.)
(Qur'an 13: 28)
Every organ of the body has a source of satisfaction, the eyes can find pleasure in seeing something beautiful, the ears in hearing something beautiful and the heart finds satisfaction in the remembrance of its Creator.

Analogy:
"If the body is the house of the spirit, then the universe is its city. The heart likes both that house and that city. It knows that both are Allah’s domains. By believing that His Divine attributes encompass all things, it lives comfortably both in the body and in the universe. And it leaves the body and the universe with peace. It knows very well that neither of them is its domain. Thus, it leaves both of them and seeks refuge in their actual owner. It asks all its desires from Him. It does not get jarred by any event; it does not get afraid of anything. It knows very well that absolute power and will belong to Allah only. Without His permission, neither an ant can take a step and winds can blow, nor blood can circulate and the sun can shine.
As you see, the heart can find rest by that belief and knowledge.
Neither the color, nor beauty, nor smell, nor taste of a fruit we eat reaches the heart. And the heart does not find rest in any of them. However, if man is filled with admiration for that color and feels grateful for those bounties, gets fond of that taste, then, those meanings take place in the heart. If that admiration results in thankfulness, then, it means the heart has begun to take its sustenance.
The heart gets its sustenance from the essence of the universe and is interested in its meaning. Its work is not related to that universe but to the Divine names which are manifested on them. When the eye looks at an apple, the heart sees the names of Allah being manifested on them and finds rest only in such a gaze. "
Alaaddin Başar (Prof.Dr.)

Here is a good website:

Last edited:

John K.

Rookie
Hello John K you are right about the density of information out there which has attempts to lead many away from truth.
Primarly, I would begin with a prayer for you. We ask the Creator of the heavens and earth to show you the truth of Islam and help you follow it and to protect you from Shaytan and is doubts and the misguidance of the enemies of Islam. Ameen!
I would advice you to look carefully at the primary texts of the faith and then come to a conclusion based for yourself not from secondary sources or sources written by those who may hate or have other dubious motives against Islam.
Here is a copy of the Quran. I would tell you to do a search of the topics such as Jesus, or Moses or righteousness or belief and look up those particular verses.
QURAN :

The Message of God is consistent and is the same message to all the Prophets. Worship One God and do not worship other dieties along with him. False worship consists of worshiping idols, his Prophets/Priests/Rabbis even sophisticated worship like the thoughts and laws of enlightened men and acting upon those things that they prohibit or legislate as lawful or unlawful.

Say, He is the One God. God is the eternally depended upon while He is self-dependent. He does not beget nor is He begotten. And nothing in existence is similar to Him. (Al-Ikhlas 112:1-4)

God- There is no deity except Him, The Ever-Living Sustainer of all existence. Neither does he tire nor does He sleep. Everything in the Heavens and the Earth belongs to Him. Who can intercede except by His permission? He knows what is presently before them and He knows what will come after them. They (all intelligent life forms) don’t encompass one bit of His knowledge except for what He wills.

“In the Name of the One God, The Source of Mercy to all, the especially Merciful (to his servants)”.
(Al-Fatihah 1:1)

He also says “My mercy encompasses everything”. (Al-A`raf 7:156)

Ignorance is not bliss we are swiftly on a trajectory towards death and the test will be over. As they say in courts, "ignorance of the law is no excuse."
Keep this in mind:
(Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.)
(Qur'an 13: 28)
Every organ of the body has a source of satisfaction, the eyes can find pleasure in seeing something beautiful, the ears in hearing something beautiful and the heart finds satisfaction in the remembrance of its Creator.

Analogy:
"If the body is the house of the spirit, then the universe is its city. The heart likes both that house and that city. It knows that both are Allah’s domains. By believing that His Divine attributes encompass all things, it lives comfortably both in the body and in the universe. And it leaves the body and the universe with peace. It knows very well that neither of them is its domain. Thus, it leaves both of them and seeks refuge in their actual owner. It asks all its desires from Him. It does not get jarred by any event; it does not get afraid of anything. It knows very well that absolute power and will belong to Allah only. Without His permission, neither an ant can take a step and winds can blow, nor blood can circulate and the sun can shine.
As you see, the heart can find rest by that belief and knowledge.
Neither the color, nor beauty, nor smell, nor taste of a fruit we eat reaches the heart. And the heart does not find rest in any of them. However, if man is filled with admiration for that color and feels grateful for those bounties, gets fond of that taste, then, those meanings take place in the heart. If that admiration results in thankfulness, then, it means the heart has begun to take its sustenance.
The heart gets its sustenance from the essence of the universe and is interested in its meaning. Its work is not related to that universe but to the Divine names which are manifested on them. When the eye looks at an apple, the heart sees the names of Allah being manifested on them and finds rest only in such a gaze. "
Alaaddin Başar (Prof.Dr.)

Here is a good website:
Thanks for the prayer. That was kind :)

Yes, there is a lot of information about religion and spirituality.
I started my journey of spirituality knowledge 10 years ago... And I still learning.

I dissagree in many things wroten in the Quran, the Bible, Torá and Sutras.
But, I like somes messages of every book. I only take the messages that sounds reasonable to me.

I guess religion is an act of faith. I'm more sceptical...Maybe someday I will have an revelation or miracle that make me believe in something... (Who knows).
But for the momment I can't confirm anything about religion. I have somes theories, and my grade of believe is arround 80% .

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
We have not been left on earth without true guidance. May the Creator guide us to his straight path. Ameen!

“Verily! You (O Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)) guide not whom you like, but Allah guides whom He wills. And He knows best those who are the guided”
[al-Qasas 28:56].

Praise be to Allah.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar

DesertRose

Superstar
' For centuries Jewish mysticism such as kabbala and Jewish numerology such as gematria and to this day those who are serious about the occult must study these subjects."
In this video we are going to see that the Qur’an contains a wealth of information about the world of the occult. Our analysis will focus on the second chapter of the Qur’an, known as Surah Al-Baqarah, in particular verses 101-102. We will analyze these verses from the perspective of history and archaeology.

This video is produced by ManyProphetsOneMessage, and is shared by the request of the content creator.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 24 - You Are The Product - Greatest Tribulation of Our Time

THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 25 - Truth About Christianity

Last edited: