The Army of Satan

The false messiah is the agent...he's not the "one" they are preparing for.
They are programming a collective global thoughtform that will enable them and iblees to control the entire world.
It will ultimately serve as a diety that ppl take as God...it will (and is already doing) feeding off our life force (prana/chi/etheric energy)
In order to continue existing.
If you want to see what type of energy...
The absolute blood bath of the 20th century, Inc the holocaust and Bolshevik Revolution, the sexual revolution etc were all done to give life to the thoughtform.
Dajjals role as the one who causes the thoughtform to materialise and the world to worship it ie the "image of the beast" is the final step.
I do believe the thoughtform already is in us.
Already functioning...and the one they are all serving.

TokiEl

Superstar
Dajjals role as the one who causes the thoughtform to materialise and the world to worship it ie the "image of the beast" is the final step.
I believe the image of the beast is AI.

An artificial intelligence which will control everything and everyone... no more useless officials (to use a Georgia Guidestones phrase). And according to the algorithm of this AI (and who exactly are the programmers anyway?) the new world order will form as this AI sees fit.

Individuals will be connected to the internet of things with an implantable microchip. And if we don't want to be a part of the Borg... we will soon be about a head shorter.

Isn't it beautiful ?

I believe the image of the beast is AI.

An artificial intelligence which will control everything and everyone... no more useless officials (to use a Georgia Guidestones phrase). And according to the algorithm of this AI (and who exactly are the programmers anyway?) the new world order will form as this AI sees fit.

Individuals will be connected to the internet of things with an implantable microchip. And if we don't want to be a part of the Borg... we will soon be about a head shorter.

Isn't it beautiful ?
A.I effectively taps Into big data..and where does that data come from? Us......and what Influences human thought patterns?

check this
"The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name."

Breath is life/etheric energy. Ie the spirit was Breathed into man.
It's also why Jesus will destroy the beast with the Breath of his mouth...
this is not a technological matter but a spiritual and occult one.

You look at all the different religions/mythologies in the past INC the abrahimic religions, they all have the sacrifice. What is it about blood? it's the energy...and it's the intent and act that goes with the energy and what it serves.
Yahweh was absolutely a collective thoughtform of God manifested in the physical world. Yahweh, was literally amongst the israelites like a cloud that followed them. This is not literally God, but it is a manifestation of God albeit through a thoughtform projection that's been sacrificed to, to give it physical manifestation.
ok...this is a little disrespectful too, saying it in this way...because it would undermine just how powerful the 'good' side really is. The problem with that thoughtform, Yahweh was...it was too frightful for the israelites. You have to consider the mindset of the israelite nation..Yahweh was like a fire that would burn them when they did wrong.
That is why they later wished for God to instead manifest through a chosen person (ie Jesus AS).

For the false messiah to give breath to the image suggests he will have harnessed a global level of energy (because in the context, the BEAST is a global system..and the image of the beast is effectively an image of the entire world population).
This is easy..it is easy to manipulate people's energy flow by corrupting their chakras (the energy centres).
I know, you're christian and therefore don't 'believe' in the idea of chakras, but it's just a way of describing aspects of ourself by connecting them with a certain part of the body. But it is interesting when you read related material how one thing in one religion totally fits in with something from another, because no matter what people choose to believe, our metaphysical reality is one...and that's from God. The spirit was BREATHED into man. The body is animated by the breath..

The technological AI aspect to the prophecy is one i accept but i believe that's the 'mark' of the Beast.

TokiEl

Superstar
"The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name."

For the false messiah to give breath to the image suggests he will have harnessed a global level of energy (because in the context, the BEAST is a global system..and the image of the beast is effectively an image of the entire world population).
It's just a figure of speech... give breath to the image of the first beast. It's not someone giving mouth to mouth to the image of the beast but an animation of his image so it can think talk and act.

One must today be blind deaf and dumb to not understand that this is talking about AI.

It's just a figure of speech... give breath to the image of the first beast. It's not someone giving mouth to mouth to the image of the beast but an animation of his image so it can think talk and act.

One must today be blind deaf and dumb to not understand that this is talking about AI.

There's no ai yet then why are all these fellas deciding to wear dresses? What is behind that?
You don't know how thoughtforms work mate.

Vytas

Star
A.I effectively taps Into big data..and where does that data come from? Us......and what Influences human thought patterns?

check this

Breath is life/etheric energy. Ie the spirit was Breathed into man.
It's also why Jesus will destroy the beast with the Breath of his mouth...
this is not a technological matter but a spiritual and occult one.

You look at all the different religions/mythologies in the past INC the abrahimic religions, they all have the sacrifice. What is it about blood? it's the energy...and it's the intent and act that goes with the energy and what it serves.
Yahweh was absolutely a collective thoughtform of God manifested in the physical world. Yahweh, was literally amongst the israelites like a cloud that followed them. This is not literally God, but it is a manifestation of God albeit through a thoughtform projection that's been sacrificed to, to give it physical manifestation.
ok...this is a little disrespectful too, saying it in this way...because it would undermine just how powerful the 'good' side really is. The problem with that thoughtform, Yahweh was...it was too frightful for the israelites. You have to consider the mindset of the israelite nation..Yahweh was like a fire that would burn them when they did wrong.
That is why they later wished for God to instead manifest through a chosen person (ie Jesus AS).

This is easy..it is easy to manipulate people's energy flow by corrupting their chakras (the energy centres).
I know, you're christian and therefore don't 'believe' in the idea of chakras, but it's just a way of describing aspects of ourself by connecting them with a certain part of the body. But it is interesting when you read related material how one thing in one religion totally fits in with something from another, because no matter what people choose to believe, our metaphysical reality is one...and that's from God. The spirit was BREATHED into man. The body is animated by the breath..

The technological AI aspect to the prophecy is one i accept but i believe that's the 'mark' of the Beast.
It's not clear to me if what you call image of the beast has it's own iq or even life ? Since in the end mention how God breathed life into man, is that comparison on purpose ? Could you expand on how chakras are getting corrupted ?

It's not clear to me if what you call image of the beast has it's own iq or even life ? Since in the end mention how God breathed life into man, is that comparison on purpose ? Could you expand on how chakras are getting corrupted ?
Thoughtforms are artificial but very powerful due to their collective nature. It is our creation and therefore requires our lifeforce to exist albeit the energy it was created with.

As for chakras, come on man you can't be asking me how chakras are getting corrupted.
are we as active as we used to be? Is the air clean? are we bombarded with materialism and sexuality?
plus damage to only one would result in defects of all the others since they are connected. if our posture is wrong, it causes tension in our spinal column which affects the vagus nerve which messes with our heart..and that effects us every other way too.
or alternatively if we're in a bad emotional state, we dont eat right and so on and on.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Enjoy! Really liked this series.

8:19THE ARMY OF SATAN- PART 1 - Why did God (Allah) Create Devil?
Rational Believer

27:01THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 2 - You Have One Devil But Five Angels
Rational Believer

310:42THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 3 - Tools and Tricks of Satan
Rational Believer

411:20THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 4 - The Loyal Army | Illuminati - Luciferian - Freemasons
Rational Believer

511:55THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 5 - The Matrix (Mind Control - Segmented Society)
Rational Believer

611:52THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 6 -The Cabinet of Satan (How does Illuminati system work?)
Rational Believer

712:54THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 7 - DAJJAL (The Antichrist) - Illuminati is working for his arrival
Rational Believer

815:49THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 8 - Social Media Addiction (Illuminati Agenda)
Rational Believer
Hey DR, id like to ask you a question about this media via inbox message but your profile is listed as private. If you send a message to my inbox, I can inquire without distracting from your very worthy thread here.

DesertRose

Superstar
Hey DR, id like to ask you a question about this media via inbox message but your profile is listed as private. If you send a message to my inbox, I can inquire without distracting from your very worthy thread here.
No worries, please note that I will also have sister grateful as a participant. She may answer your question if I am unable to do so.

TokiEl

Superstar
The army of Satan or the number of the Beast.

Revelation 13 18"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

In the original Greek what was translated as 666 is written like this.

I suppose John used three Greek letters that resembled what he watched in the vision.

Namely the Swastika and the name of Allah and the Sickle.

And so the army of Satan or the number of the Beast is Nazism Islam and Communism.

I mean how great is God and how wise am i ?

Am i the shite or what ?

Do you recognize wisdom seeing you don't seem to appreciate it ?

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
How do you feel DesertRose of being outed as a member of the army of Satan by the Holy bible ?

And that in your own army of Satan thread.