The Army of Satan

DesertRose

Superstar

Say, [O Muhammad], "I am only a warner, and there is not any deity except Allah, the One, the Prevailing.
Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, the Exalted in Might, the Perpetual Forgiver."
Say, "It is great news
From which you turn away.
I had no knowledge of the exalted assembly [of angels] when they were disputing [the creation of Adam].
It has not been revealed to me except that I am a clear warner."
[So mention] when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I am going to create a human being from clay.
So when I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My [created] soul, then fall down to him in prostration."
So the angels prostrated - all of them entirely.
Except Iblees; he was arrogant and became among the disbelievers.
[ Allah ] said, "O Iblees, what prevented you from prostrating to that which I created with My hands? Were you arrogant [then], or were you [already] among the haughty?"
He said, "I am better than him. You created me from fire and created him from clay."
[ Allah ] said, "Then get out of Paradise, for indeed, you are expelled.
And indeed, upon you is My curse until the Day of Recompense."
He said, "My Lord, then reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected."
[ Allah ] said, "So indeed, you are of those reprieved
Until the Day of the time well-known."
[Iblees] said, "By your might, I will surely mislead them all
Except, among them, Your chosen servants."
[ Allah ] said, "The truth [is My oath], and the truth I say -
[That] I will surely fill Hell with you and those of them that follow you all together."
Say, [O Muhammad], "I do not ask you for the Qur'an any payment, and I am not of the pretentious
It is but a reminder to the worlds.
And you will surely know [the truth of] its information after a time."

38:65-88
Reminder from the Quran that we are not chosen by the Creator based on material traits:
O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.
49:13
The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, Allah does not look at your appearance or wealth, but rather He looks at your hearts and actions.
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2564

THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 6 (Reloaded) - The Cabinet of Satan (How does Illuminati system work?)

The Unseen World | Jinn Series - Part 1

The Abilities & Characteristics of Jinn | Jinn Series - Part 2

Last edited:

jivevlvet

Enjoy! Really liked this series.

8:19THE ARMY OF SATAN- PART 1 - Why did God (Allah) Create Devil?
Rational Believer

27:01THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 2 - You Have One Devil But Five Angels
Rational Believer

310:42THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 3 - Tools and Tricks of Satan
Rational Believer

411:20THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 4 - The Loyal Army | Illuminati - Luciferian - Freemasons
Rational Believer

511:55THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 5 - The Matrix (Mind Control - Segmented Society)
Rational Believer

611:52THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 6 -The Cabinet of Satan (How does Illuminati system work?)
Rational Believer

712:54THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 7 - DAJJAL (The Antichrist) - Illuminati is working for his arrival
Rational Believer

815:49THE ARMY OF SATAN - PART 8 - Social Media Addiction (Illuminati Agenda)
Rational Believer
i love thosee series i learned alot from them