The Ark of The Covenant has been located to Ireland!

Swiftturtle

Established
Without the actual Ark of the Covenant, any story of discovery remains just a story, IMO.

That being said, The Ark of the Covenant story that’s fascinated me is Ron Wyatt’s, but even with his story, the alleged ‘proof’ hasn’t been released.

Supposedly, he discovered the Ark inside of a cave system that was directly below what he believes is the actual crucifixion site. In his account, there’s a crack from where the cross would’ve been, caused by the earthquake when He died, and blood down that crack that would’ve dripped onto the Ark. Supposedly, he tested the blood, and somehow it’s ‘alive.’ It’s a super wild story: https://www.ronwyatt.com/ark_of_the_covenant_pt_5.html

Phithx

Veteran
Without the actual Ark of the Covenant, any story of discovery remains just a story, IMO.

That being said, The Ark of the Covenant story that’s fascinated me is Ron Wyatt’s, but even with his story, the alleged ‘proof’ hasn’t been released.

Supposedly, he discovered the Ark inside of a cave system that was directly below what he believes is the actual crucifixion site. In his account, there’s a crack from where the cross would’ve been, caused by the earthquake when He died, and blood down that crack that would’ve dripped onto the Ark. Supposedly, he tested the blood, and somehow it’s ‘alive.’ It’s a super wild story: https://www.ronwyatt.com/ark_of_the_covenant_pt_5.html
Britannia/ queen Teia Tephi wrote about The Ark in her autobiography, that it went with her to Ireland. Jeremiah the Prophet took her and it and Israel's Coronation Stone there.

There's a 2 page brochure summarising the amazing story.

Todd

Star
I read some of legends of Teia Tephi and The prophet that came to Ireland with her. I think it's quite possible and very interesting, but not of importance either way to my faith. The idea that the British people are the true descendants of Israel is irrelevant to me, as there is no longer jew or gentile in the kingdom of God. But it is a cool story if true!

Phithx

Veteran
I read some of legends of Teia Tephi and The prophet that came to Ireland with her. I think it's quite possible and very interesting, but not of importance either way to my faith. The idea that the British people are the true descendants of Israel is irrelevant to me, as there is no longer jew or gentile in the kingdom of God. But it is a cool story if true!
Thank-you for your reply. Kind of you to.

And actually correct, because original British Israel was human blood-line related, but Israel that is saved will actually be those who live by what the word Israel means: "Champions of God", and they will be of all races (Rev. 7:9). So many of true-bloodline Israel have gone away from their original faith.

But I'd say it's important from the point of view that the Ark of The Covenant will be unearthed in Ireland: on British soil, and it will prove that God's Law is real, and the new Israel will follow It.

Lisa

Superstar
Well it's in queen Teia Tephi's autobiography that it went there with her and Jeremiah the Prophet, but you won't look, because you've formed a prejudgement opinion without investigating, again.
The cold hard truth is...no one knows where the ark is. This queen could say anything but who would know if it was true or not? Especially since it‘s still missing.

Phithx

Veteran
The cold hard truth is...no one knows where the ark is. This queen could say anything but who would know if it was true or not? Especially since it‘s still missing.
Or, the facts of the situation are that the Irish Heritage Department has received thousands of written requests asking them to give JAH permission to dig at the Hill of Tara, because they all believe Him when He says that He knows where Teia Tephi, famously known as Britannia, is buried, and He wants to dig up her bones, to prove her story, and The Ark of The Covenant, which is there too.

But they've refused so far; probably under great pressure from British monarchy to do so, because the Torah Law, which is in The Ark of The Covenant, and it, would be revealed to the whole world as being real and not a myth, and British monarchy, who descend from Teia Tephi and her Irish-king husband Eochaid, would have a lot of explaining to do.

The Law in the Torah (under the Hill of Tara) forbids monarchs from being wealthy for one, and Lizzie is the richest woman on Earth.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Or, the facts of the situation are that the Irish Heritage Department has received thousands of written requests asking them to give JAH permission to dig at the Hill of Tara, because they all believe Him when He says that He knows where Teia Tephi, famously known as Britannia, is buried, and He wants to dig up her bones, and The Ark of The Covenant, which is buried near her.

But they've refused so far; probably under great pressure from British monarchy to do so, because the Torah Law, which is in The Ark of The Covenant, and it, would be revealed to the whole world as being real and not a myth, and British monarchy, who descend from Teia Tephi and her Irish king husband Eochaid, would have a lot of explaining to do.

The Law in the Torah (under the Hill of Tara) forbids monarchs from being wealthy for one, and Lizzie is the richest woman on Earth.
They probably don’t want to disturb a nice area for a lie...can’t say that I blame them, honestly.

Phithx

Veteran
They probably don’t want to disturb a nice area for a lie...can’t say that I blame them, honestly.
May I ask you who your pastor is please?

The one who you get your ideas from please?

Lisa

Superstar
May I ask you who your pastor is please?

The one who you get your ideas from please?
Lol, do you want to write him and tell him to stop teaching me? You can talk to God directly about the problem you have with me, if you like. :)

Phithx

Veteran
Lol, do you want to write him and tell him to stop teaching me? You can talk to God directly about the problem you have with me, if you like. :)
I don't have a problem with you; just curious. I saw you quote a name somewhere.

You rebut in general terms, never specifics, as if you're very confident of your source, or training. Was just wondering what it was?

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I don't have a problem with you; just curious. I saw you quote a name somewhere.

You rebut in general terms, never specifics, as if you're very confident in your source, or training. Was just wondering what it was?
God, God is the One who trained me. :)
Psalm 32:8
The Lord will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; He will counsel you and watch over you.​