The Ariana Grande thread

Masked crusader7

Established
ive talked to Ariana grande before for awhile then i got cut off from her shes a very nice person really sings great i saw her in concert from the honeymoon tour back in 2015 dont get mad at her shes being used of the illuminati just pray for her i get in trouble for judgeing but yes its true shes mk utlra handlers and everything. eva green ive talked to too she has a microchip in her head too ive talked to some celebrities in the past but i found out when you invite people to jesus christ they cut them from us followers satan dosent want us inviteing them there his toys its true just pray for them dont judge them like me in the past.

Aero

Superstar
Reprogram Pete Davidson to do what though? The very idea assumes hes already programmed. So again I ask programmed to do what?

hyorishthottie

Established
"It dont hurt to try different s#!t, thats how you elevate in life!" That lady was on a good one........

You make interesting points about the parallels between Grande and Carrey. I have to admit it, Grande does have a voice. But there are many with better. Not a Carrey fan but I will also admit, she was gifted with vocals that made her a unique talent within the industry.
yeah carrey was far beyond grande she just worked her vocal cords to death plus her emotional and mental health paired with the drinking ruined that. it just irks me people act like ariana is not in the path of mariah negativity wise when she already is. mariah may be a mess but she not out here dating below herself picking men she gotta medicate and use. nick cannonw as below her but I feel she dated him cause he swooped in just mid recovery, other than that mariah dating choices were another story.

SnowFall

Veteran
Break that down if you dont mind, Id like to read your perspective......
When the Manchester bombing happened she was everywhere in England and everyone seemed to be buying her cds and merch like crazy, Every Channel seemed to be focusing more and more on her and sometimes not as much on the tragedy
I just think that she (or her handlers) seemed to benefit a lot from it and exploited it all they could
I don’t think this is the reason for the tragedy happening though
I think they see it as a happy accident (as Bob Ross would say)

luffychan

Established
When the Manchester bombing happened she was everywhere in England and everyone seemed to be buying her cds and merch like crazy, Every Channel seemed to be focusing more and more on her and sometimes not as much on the tragedy
I just think that she (or her handlers) seemed to benefit a lot from it and exploited it all they could
I don’t think this is the reason for the tragedy happening though
I think they see it as a happy accident (as Bob Ross would say)
Hi! regular on this website

@TempestOfTempo the whole attack was staged, as someone who was living in Manchester at the time, police warned us BEFORE it happened that there would be a mock terror drill around the area. After, no word about what the police had told us and it was silenced forever.

read more here https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/manchester-terror-attack-rallying-the-youth-around-the-occult-elite/

Awoken2

Superstar

@TempestOfTempo the whole attack was staged, as someone who was living in Manchester at the time, police warned us BEFORE it happened that there would be a mock terror drill around the area. After, no word about what the police had told us and it was silenced forever.

read more here https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/manchester-terror-attack-rallying-the-youth-around-the-occult-elite/
22 people allegedly killed on the 22nd of the month by a 22 year old bomber.... it was more staged than a West End play.

Awoken2

Superstar
If you watch this clip you will see the illumination of the explosion is not correctly synchronized with the sound of the bomb which occurs about a second afterwards.

Plus also we have some horrendous crisis actors on show here. These "witnesses" always appear available for the major news channels.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Awoken2

Superstar
UK Critical Thinker was taken off YouTube shortly after releasing this documentary. Fortunately some people mirrored it.

Anybody who watches the documentary will hear all the witnesses say there were TWO blasts.

Last edited:

Ex-arianator4

Established
Ariana's new song "7 Rings" is out.
She sings that she gets what she wants, basically boasting her riches and her fortune.
She says "Whoever said money can't solve your problems must not have had enough money."
(Cool message, we so jealous of her now)
This video decodes the MV symbolism much better than me, please check it out:

luffychan

Established
If you watch this clip you will see the illumination of the explosion is not correctly synchronized with the sound of the bomb which occurs about a second afterwards.

Plus also we have some horrendous crisis actors on show here. These "witnesses" always appear available for the major news channels.

even MORE perfect find @Awoken2 !!!!! im glad you were able to share these with us!

SnowFall

Veteran

Nice to meet ya luffychan
Wow that’s crazy it reminds me of something I watched about 911

In future I’m going to record any interaction I have with authority because stuff like this needs to be exposed
Thought I’d better be careful, I don’t want to end up “suicided” lol

luffychan

Established
Nice to meet ya luffychan
Wow that’s crazy it reminds me of something I watched about 911

In future I’m going to record any interaction I have with authority because stuff like this needs to be exposed
Thought I’d better be careful, I don’t want to end up “suicided” lol
this website is very good at explaining any of these "terror attacks" that always happen and how they are used to control and manipulate more people. keep in mind this attack happened near elections which of course fooled a lot of people to place the blame of Muslims as usual and continue keeping in the worst government we have until now