The American “Coup d’etat”

justjess

Superstar
From that perspective, it makes more sense that it was to expose the traitors and nick some hardware after all. A lot more sense than a failed coup attempt, that is.
Why do you think he delayed sending in more troops? He had guys - loyalists - on the security team. Many of the people who stormed in were carrying zip ties and had announced they wanted to slaughter the members of Congress on social media earlier. They erected a gallows outside for chrissakes.

I think you just don’t think trump could lose.. so a failed coup isn’t something you’d ever acknowledge. Yet his attempt in Venezuela was laughable. And when you can’t put official boots on the grounds the outcome is less controllable.

justjess

Superstar
Just when I thought Canadian's reputations were at an alltime low.

Well, that takes away justjess her right to use that ridiculous you're-not-from-here-so-what-do-you-care argument.
Canada is on our border. What happens in America directly effects them on many levels. What happens in Belgium not so much.

justjess

Superstar
If it was a federal responsibility, then it might've been a trap by Trump after all.
Right.. so now that it’s a bit clearer to you that the failings that occurred could only be a result of trump you need to make up some new theory that makes any of this into a good thing and portrays him as a hero again. He is leaving office artful. He isn’t going to be the president anymore. There is no last minute miracle coming.

justjess

Superstar
Being gay is not an institution and no legislation can or should make being gay illegal. Marriage however is an institution. Neither does this have to do with my religious views, which is something you should know from Hex's forum, where I intentionally did not use any religious arguments. But anyway, let's not digress.

Defeating globalism by not having people participate in it is nigh impossible and requires a big shift in collective mentalities and attitudes, and it'll have to be grassroots cause globalist oligarchs will never design their own downfall. And even then, little of significance gets changed by popular demand or request. Every establishment gets overthrown by either other establishments, or people within that establishment. Same was true for Gaddafi, for Chavez (both military), Putin (KGB), Trump (who's actually not part of the politico-military establishment, so fairly unique in that respect). It's a hard but essential truth to come to terms with.
Civil marriage is one thing, religious marriage is another. There is no secular argument against allowing two consenting adults to marry. None. I was fine with civil unions instead I thought it was a fair compromise but no one asked me. That’s what they decided and I don’t have a strong enough position against it to over ride it or oppose it.

and voting from within the system is working out so well for us? Even if trump is exactly what you think he is - then look what they did to him (what in my opinion he did to himself). If everything you say is true then what does that say about trying to fight the system the way you prefer? They have and will continue to squash out any chance we have. Like I said elsewhere, we have guns but they have tanks.

Their system does however fall apart without money and labor and nothing worth having ever came easy. Yes, a monumental shift but one that is desperately needed.

You shouldn’t be opposed to this. The only reason to be opposed to this is that on some level it isn’t just about being free of or destroying the globalist system - but about replacing it with yet another control system that just looks more like YOU, you want a globalist system but only if it’s the system you prefer yourself. A small self contained community free from globalistninfluence or an organic collapse of the globalist system without authoritarianism from yet another group wouldn’t make you happy. So.. what does that say about you?

Lurking009

Veteran
Actually yeah I have. That was the point. I posted it for the pictures solely. My other idk twenty comments on the matter should have made that clear. But you don’t pay attention to what anyone says cuz you don’t actually care what their position is.
Post #2258: My comments were in agreement with the following statement and basically points out how badly conservatives are being treated by the corrupt left: "The reality is one side has the support of the corrupt American Regime and the other side doesn’t."....

Post #2260, Your reply: "Wow... look what they did for BLM" twitter post, which is a standard race card "white people bad and racist" thread. In that context, the only conclusion I can make is that you agreed with the twitter post and used it to counter my comments about right vs. left.

There is no way to gather that you posted the twitter pic only to show the breach was a set up, and it doesn't make sense considering my post you were replying to. If you want to avoid confusion, add an explanation.

Last edited:

weskrongden

Veteran
Civil marriage is one thing, religious marriage is another. There is no secular argument against allowing two consenting adults to marry. None. I was fine with civil unions instead I thought it was a fair compromise but no one asked me. That’s what they decided and I don’t have a strong enough position against it to over ride it or oppose it.

and voting from within the system is working out so well for us? Even if trump is exactly what you think he is - then look what they did to him (what in my opinion he did to himself). If everything you say is true then what does that say about trying to fight the system the way you prefer? They have and will continue to squash out any chance we have. Like I said elsewhere, we have guns but they have tanks.

Their system does however fall apart without money and labor and nothing worth having ever came easy. Yes, a monumental shift but one that is desperately needed.

You shouldn’t be opposed to this. The only reason to be opposed to this is that on some level it isn’t just about being free of or destroying the globalist system - but about replacing it with yet another control system that just looks more like YOU, you want a globalist system but only if it’s the system you prefer yourself. A small self contained community free from globalistninfluence or an organic collapse of the globalist system without authoritarianism from yet another group wouldn’t make you happy. So.. what does that say about you?
I've actually heard some other people talking like this and it sounds pretty good if we could make it work. People could choose what communities to be apart of. Christian community where they don't approve of LGBT versus a community who does approve of that. And so on regarding various issues.

Why do you think he delayed sending in more troops? He had guys - loyalists - on the security team. Many of the people who stormed in were carrying zip ties and had announced they wanted to slaughter the members of Congress on social media earlier. They erected a gallows outside for chrissakes.

I think you just don’t think trump could lose.. so a failed coup isn’t something you’d ever acknowledge. Yet his attempt in Venezuela was laughable. And when you can’t put official boots on the grounds the outcome is less controllable.
A failed coup is just retarded, regardless of Trump's stolen election. That the events at the Capitol didn't occur naturally, it seems all of us agree, but if it was a coup attempt, there would be no doubt about it. This is either a false flag by the corrupt regime to thwart the political proces and demonize MAGA, or it was an operation by team Trump to expose the traitors. you can adopt the Schumer / Pelosi / CNN version as much as you want, it's retarded.

Nothing but more subjective, relative hogwash in line with your live-and-let-live creed which serves as en excuse to remain completely blind to the existence of objective standards. Your mind and arguments are pedantic and boring. Not wasting any more time on them.

That is federal jurisdiction she doesn’t have authority there. Why did the feds deny and delay sending more help? Why was the guard instructed ahead of time to stand down and put under severe restriction of what they were allowed to do? Who opened the doors? You want soooo badly for trump to be the good guy here you are asking all the wrong questions somehow.
I saw articles about the DOD ordering stand downs and lack of support.

I always wondered if the Mayor of DC had any power or jurisdiction over the Capitol Hill Police.

Who exactly is in charge of security there ? Is it federal , local ?

justjess

Superstar
I saw articles about the DOD ordering stand downs and lack of support.

I always wondered if the Mayor of DC had any power or jurisdiction over the Capitol Hill Police.

Who exactly is in charge of security there ? Is it federal , local ?
Federal. Congress is in charge of Capitol police.

“The Capitol Police has exclusive jurisdiction within all buildings and grounds of the United States Capitol complex as well as the Library of Congress. It also has concurrent jurisdiction with other law enforcement agencies, including the United States Park Police and the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia, in an area of approximately 200 blocks around the complex.”

justjess

Superstar
Nothing but more subjective, relative hogwash in line with your live-and-let-live creed which serves as en excuse to remain completely blind to the existence of objective standards. Your mind and arguments are pedantic and boring. Not wasting any more time on them.
Did god task you personally with imposing these standards on others? Inquiring minds would love to know.

justjess

Superstar
A failed coup is just retarded, regardless of Trump's stolen election. That the events at the Capitol didn't occur naturally, it seems all of us agree, but if it was a coup attempt, there would be no doubt about it. This is either a false flag by the corrupt regime to thwart the political proces and demonize MAGA, or it was an operation by team Trump to expose the traitors. you can adopt the Schumer / Pelosi / CNN version as much as you want, it's retarded.
False flag orchestrated by who? The trump supporters are all over social media taking credit and had been all over social media planning it for a month. Someone obviously aided and abetted them and that was clearly orchestrated. Anyone’s guess as to who at this point - since Capitol police are not under the authority of the president but congress.

as for an operation to expose the traitors... when would that be becoming obvious? Because as of right now there’s no evidence of this. A couple stolen laptops that had power point presentations on them isn’t going to bring down the government. And if there’s something more substantial I’d imagine the presidents team would have already released it instead of releasing a concession speech and a condemnation of his own fall guys. Which quite frankly is abhorrent especially if this particular theory of yours is accurate.

justjess

Superstar
I've actually heard some other people talking like this and it sounds pretty good if we could make it work. People could choose what communities to be apart of. Christian community where they don't approve of LGBT versus a community who does approve of that. And so on regarding various issues.
You could make it work on a small scale. We have plenty of examples. And quite frankly I think it’s the only way... a bunch of small scale intentional communities subject only on to themselves with bare minimum engagement with the system when it can’t be avoided. It still weakens the system, it just doesn’t weaken us at the same time.

justjess

Superstar
Post #2258: My comments were in agreement with the following statement and basically points out how badly conservatives are being treated by the corrupt left: "The reality is one side has the support of the corrupt American Regime and the other side doesn’t."....

Post #2260, Your reply: "Wow... look what they did for BLM" twitter post, which is a standard race card "white people bad and racist" thread. In that context, the only conclusion I can make is that you agreed with the twitter post and used it to counter my comments about right vs. left.

There is no way to gather that you posted the twitter pic only to show the breach was a set up, and it doesn't make sense considering my post you were replying to. If you want to avoid confusion, add an explanation.
Don’t be dense. It was clearly a picture showing the different type of police response in different situations. Maybe you should try reading the whole thread sometime.