The American “Coup d’etat”

weskrongden

Veteran
It was testing the limits to see how far they could go. Same with the Munich Putsch in 22’. That ultimately failed but it made Hitler a household name and riled up the nationalists.
They learned from this and will regroup and try again at some point. It was also to undermine election integrity.

There were numerous paramilitaries involved, some complicity with capital police and the military. National Guard requests were denied 14 times! Guess who was in charge? Michael Flynn’s brother.

Flynn by the way, is openly calling for a Myanmar style coup.
Hitler realized that strategy was retarded and gained power by legitimate means. Hitler and the Nazis were serious people. The proud boys are not serious people. They're larpers. I guess I would agree they wanted to undermine election integrity. Does taking in millions of people from the southern border and flying them around undermine election integrity? You defend a system run and controlled by elites because dumb black and brown people vote for it lol.

Who is going to regroup and try again? I'm pretty informed and right wing and don't know of any serious right wing nationalistic movements or organizations. I don't know of any leaders like a Hitler.

(Cue colonel doing his cringe edgey posting about how much he hates white christians and how he agrees with everything the ruling class and elites do and how rebellius that is)
(then cue him getting banned and forgotten about again)
this really doesn’t get old for you colonel?

weskrongden

Veteran
Go ahead and compare the kill count from right wingers over the last 35 years to that of leftists and tell me who the threat is. It isn’t even close and you all never have an answer for it.

Fascism is you and your cultural Marxism, your hatred of Jews, and your nationalism. I’m in a three way fight against, fascism, the state and tankies ( state communists ).

I don’t care what you think about anything Herr Heydrich.
You know the OKC bombing was organized by feds right?

You can’t refute someone’s delusion no matter the evidence.

Militias and street gangs, far from larping boomers. I could explain how the right has a network from bikers to militias to the Constitutional Sheriff’s Association but you would downplay it because it’s in your best interest. Your only issue with 1/6 is that it didn’t work, but it’s clear you support their aims.
you can refute things that aren’t true, why would you refute something that is true. This is seriously the intellectual level of colonel Valerio lol.

sure but theyre opposed by the state, the elite and the entire political power structure. Even right wing talking heads like trump only exist to corall them so that the elite can continue with their aims. And you side with all the elite sentiment because you know it’s safe and approved, and you hate whites and christians

weskrongden

Veteran
You can’t refute someone’s delusion no matter the evidence.

Militias and street gangs, far from larping boomers. I could explain how the right has a network from bikers to militias to the Constitutional Sheriff’s Association but you would downplay it because it’s in your best interest. Your only issue with 1/6 is that it didn’t work, but it’s clear you support their aims.
I don't support our current system at all. You make 1/6 sound way cooler than it was. It was boomers larping, it wasn't serious. There is no equivalence to 1924 Germany. There's nothing Nazi Party, there's no Hitler. The proud boys are goofs. Bugaloo boys? It's a joke. Probably a bunch of feds egging on these larpers and telling them to breach.

You know the OKC bombing was organized by feds right?
Yeah vancity was all up in arms last summer because of the whitmer kidnapping garbage and I called that it was obviously feds. Then last weekend, it turned out literally 12 of the 14 people were federal agents. And the two others didn’t want to do it and will probably get off, they just wanted to train and had families and said they didn’t want to do anything illegal

weskrongden

Veteran
Semi-legitimate means.

Of course you’re gonna keep your cards close to the vest and not be open about it here. There is a vast network of right wing paramilitary and street gangs. It’s just a matter of time. Run a long and read Victoria or the Turner Diaries, I’m sure it’ll make you feel good.

Also there isn’t a single shred of evidence for your voter fraud claims. None.
The whole system is illegitimate, not a case of voter fraud. The media is a propaganda arm of the elite shoveling propaganda down their throats, you can't run and win unless you have big money. They've been systematically rigging the demographics for decades. Look what happened to Bernie Sanders. Biden was bank rolled by big money and the elites with the media in his corner. Corrupt and illegitimate system.

weskrongden

Veteran
You’re obtuse. There’s no point in arguing with a mental patient. No amount of evidence or logic will dissuade you because what you need is medication and years of therapy.

No they aren’t opposed by those. They are actively supported by people like Flynn and the Christian Right which has been working to install a theocracy for decades. It’s called the Family and Opus Dei who have infiltrated deep inside government and business.

I don’t side with anything except freedom, a concept that is foreign to a fascist like you.
Is Flynn the next Hitler? No one on the right listens to Flynn. Irrelevant person with no power.

The Family and Opus Dei? Those people must be doing a terrible job because I'm not seeing any of their work bearing fruit. What right wing agendas are being advanced? All I see is liberal and globalist advancement.

You’re obtuse. There’s no point in arguing with a mental patient. No amount of evidence or logic will dissuade you because what you need is medication and years of therapy.

No they aren’t opposed by those. They are actively supported by people like Flynn and the Christian Right which has been working to install a theocracy for decades. It’s called the Family and Opus Dei who have infiltrated deep inside government and business.

I don’t side with anything except freedom, a concept that is foreign to a fascist like you.
L M A O
M
A
O
Holy shit he quoted a Netflix documentary. Yeah you really do have officially approved ideas.
if christians really did have this theocraic power, how come they’ve been losing on every issue except zionism for 30 years? You really don’t even think about your political views, you just hate whites and christians, just like the elite, so you just happen to support everything they do and think you’re rebelling, because you rebel against normal working class whites and their interests, just like the elites do

weskrongden

Veteran
Republican Party may as well be. You all view “the left” as literally demonic entities of Satan, just how the Nazi’s viewed there opponents, and when you do that anything is justified including mass murder.
What is the Republican Party doing? Voting to remove confederate statues? Tax cuts lol? I wish things were as cool as you make them sound, but they really aren't.

weskrongden

Veteran
The right, nationalists, ect have nearly 0 institutional power in this country? The Republicans won't even say white people, let alone talk about great replacement.

You brought up Beer Hall Putsch. The Nazis had a newspaper, a magazine, a political party, leaders. They had power in the system. What does the far right have in America today? What is their newspaper? What is their party? How do they get their message out? Who are the leaders? I cannot understand the comparison lol. The Nazis had real power and strength behind them. There is nothing happening like that in America.

The right, nationalists, ect have nearly 0 institutional power in this country? The Republicans won't even say white people, let alone talk about great replacement.

You brought up Beer Hall Putsch. The Nazis had a newspaper, a magazine, a political party, leaders. They had power in the system. What does the far right have in America today? What is their newspaper? What is their party? How do they get their message out? Who are the leaders? I cannot understand the comparison lol. The Nazis had real power and strength behind them. There is nothing happening like that in America.
They have the entire weight of the state, media and “private” corporations working against them, as well as emotionally unstable leftists like colonel who think they’re a rebel for siding with them

weskrongden

Veteran
They have the entire weight of the state, media and “private” corporations working against them, as well as emotionally unstable leftists like colonel who think they’re a rebel for siding with them
You don't just spring out of nowhere and surprise we captured the government. The Nazis had an infrastructure and they built up power over time. I'm a politically astute person and I have no idea what the Family is besides seeing that there's a Netflix thing. 95% of the population never heard of them. Did 95% of the population not know about Hitler and the Nazi Party in 1924? What kind of movement can you have if no one knows who you are. The Proud Boys are a joke. They're a (multiracial) group of larpers who go around looking to fight with antifa guys lol.

You don't just spring out of nowhere and surprise we captured the government. The Nazis had an infrastructure and they built up power over time. I'm a politically astute person and I have no idea what the Family is besides seeing that there's a Netflix thing. 95% of the population never heard of them. Did 95% of the population not know about Hitler and the Nazi Party in 1924? What kind of movement can you have if no one knows who you are. The Proud Boys are a joke. They're a (multiracial) group of larpers who go around looking to fight with antifa guys lol.
The family is some story written by Jews about how religious extremists control the American government: Christians! Even though they couldn’t stop gay marriage, abortion, they couldn’t stop the complete degredation of Christian morals in America and the only thing christians get politically is money sent to Israel and Zionism. It’s a joke. Very much approved for mass consumption though

proud boys are just some multiracial drinking group that is pro gay and pro Israel . Antifa pretends they’re evil so that the proud boys and antifa can fight each other as political theatre for themselves, pretending it’s anything useful. It’s just a drunken bar fight taken to a group level, basically that level of discourse. And even with that, feds try to shut them down because they have the slightest incling of conservatives talking to each other without being able to be censored, and they won’t let that happen. All conservatism inc, has to be led by talking head rich people keeping the narrative in line, or else its “some bad word with mk ultra subconscious power” (fascism, Nazi, etc etc etc)

weskrongden

Veteran
The family is some story written by Jews about how religious extremists control the American government: Christians! Even though they couldn’t stop gay marriage, abortion, they couldn’t stop the complete degredation of Christian morals in America and the only thing christians get politically is money sent to Israel and Zionism. It’s a joke. Very much approved for mass consumption though

proud boys are just some multiracial drinking group that is pro gay and pro Israel . Antifa pretends they’re evil so that the proud boys and antifa can fight each other as political theatre for themselves, pretending it’s anything useful. It’s just a drunken bar fight taken to a group level, basically that level of discourse. And even with that, feds try to shut them down because they have the slightest incling of conservatives talking to each other without being able to be censored, and they won’t let that happen. All conservatism inc, has to be led by talking head rich people keeping the narrative in line, or else its “some bad word with mk ultra subconscious power” (fascism, Nazi, etc etc etc)
Are there any far right/fascist movies I can watch on Netflix or Amazon Prime?

How much power can you have if you will get deplatformed from social media if you talk about certain subjects? You'll be pushed to the fringes of the internet where you'll message can only reach a fraction of the people that approved viewpoints can reach. You'll lose your job, possibly have your bank accounts frozen. You have no power in the education system or mainstream media, no power in Hollywood. Let's be real about the situation here lol.

LOL.

The Right controls the Judicial Branch which is longer lasting than any other.
The Democrats bend over backwards to make the right happy.

"Great replacement" is talked about all of the time by Tucker Carlson (the most popular show on the most popular News Network in America)

You are too naive to understand the tactics your own people use. Messaging and Dog Whistling will get more people to listen than saying the despicable things you truly mean openly

Yeah you're pretty much a joke with everything you say. Nothing supporting the far right ?

The Republican party IS the party of Trump, and is the party of Qanon.

Media ? Fox News (most watched cable news in America), Breitbart, NewsMax, OneAmerica, Infowars, Drudge Report, World Net Daily, Rebel News, TheBlaze, Daily Caller, Daily Wire,

Billionaire Funded think tanks : Heritage Foundation, American Enterprise Institute, Council For National Policy, Manhattan Institute, Clarion Institute, Gatestone Institute, Centre For Security Policy,

Billionaire Funders : Koch Brothers Network, Scaife Network, Robert Mercer Network, Adelson network, Rupert Murdoch Network, Peter Theil network (Palantir)

International Support: both the state of Israel and Russia.

Military : Joint Special Operations Command, Blackwater,

Police: Masonic Fraternal order of Police, CSPOA,

Militia Network: 3 Percenters, Oath Keeperes, Proud Boys,

Psychological operations: Qanon, Cambridge Analytica, Palantir, Psy Group, Black Cube.

Secret Societies : Knights of Malta, Opus Dei,

Organized Crime: Russian/Israeli Mafia,

yeah nothing to see here, there is nothing backing the right wing network like you hilariously claim. What a joke you are.

Last edited:

weskrongden

Veteran
LOL.

"Great replacement" is talked about all of the time by Tucker Carlson (the most popular show on the most popular News Network in America)

You are too naive to understand the tactics your own people use. Messaging and Dog Whistling will get more people to listen than saying the despicable things you truly mean openly

Yeah you're pretty much a joke with everything you say. Nothing supporting the far right ?

Media ? Fox News (most watched cable news in America), Breitbart, NewsMax, OneAmerica, Infowars, Drudge Report, World Net Daily, Rebel News, TheBlaze, Daily Caller, Daily Wire,

Billionaire Funded think tanks : Heritage Foundation, American Enterprise Institute, Council For National Policy, Manhattan Institute, Clarion Institute, Gatestone Institute, Centre For Security Policy,

Billionaire Funders : Koch Brothers Network, Scaife Network, Robert Mercer Network, Adelson network, Rupert Murdoch Network, Peter Theil network (Palantir)

Psychological operations: Qanon, Cambridge Analytica, Palantir, Psy Group, Black Cube.

yeah nothing to see here, there is nothing backing the right wing network like you hilariously claim. What a joke you are.
Koch Brothers

Heritage Foundation

Breitbart
(I got banned in the Breitbart comment section for my views btw)

Ben Shapiro/Daily Wire

Glenn Beck/The Blaze

Fox News
That's a joke. I'll grant you Tucker but that's all. I can't tell you all the times I've seen Fox News promoting legal immigration, vaccines, hell Hannity had the FBI's phone number on his screen and was urging his viewers to snitch on anyone they knew at that event lol.

Trump did nothing for 4 years but cut taxes and help Israel? That's your idea of a far right fascist?

You're talking about websites as well. How does that compare to every major media outlet, every social media company, Hollywood ect...

I could discredit almost everyone of your sources as far right, fascist, nazi, reactionary, ect... I thought that was the debate we were having. Not mainstream cuckservatism lol. How many of these outlets talk about the Great Replacement or the browning of America in a negative way? Virtually all of those organizations are pro immigration. What ideologically do they have in common with Nazism?

America over the last 50 years has become increasingly non white (majority of the younger generation is non white,) gay marriage legalized, trans stuff becoming increasingly protected, abortion is legal, discrimination laws, hate crime laws... Where are the victories for these far right type of people? Democrats bend over backwards to make the right happy? No Democrats are establishment shills like Republicans and bend over backwards to make their donors and the elite happy. But they still move the ball on social issues, not on economic issues though because the elites want their money.

weskrongden

Veteran
At least the liberals here admit the Jan 6th guys didn't intend to commit violence and it was soft coup. If you talk to the average left wing NPC, they are convinced that the boomers were there to kill people lol. The left is so stupid. Pure NPCs who endlessly gulp down propaganda. Imagine thinking the system will be shaken up and the people will rise up against the elites will so many stupid NPCs.

LOL.

what you don’t get and why you’re always wrong, is that right wing elites like trump and tucker exist to corall the general sentiment of the masses of people. Since right wings virws today are basically common sense and what people thought naturally and instinctively a few generations ago, those people need to be led so that the elites can continue what they’re doing. That’s why you pretending that there’s a right wing network that secretly controls everything is retarded when right wingers literally can’t talk on social media and are no fly listed.

Last edited: