The American “Coup d’etat”

The Zone

Star
Ohhh ffs have you heard yourself? You ain't sharing shit other than your own badly hidden political leanings.

My contributions on these boards are a damn sight more insightful than any bollocks you post. You are unable to step away from this left v right, dems v reps pantomime in any way.

My predictive programing thread is the biggest study done on the topic anywhere in the world so it's going to be quite useful to anybody who wants to learn about the subject.

My Disaster Thespians thread again is probably the largest collection of bad crisis actors put together in one place so if anybody wants to learn about crisis actors they have a resource.

What have you brought to the table? ...... UFO's.

..... how original.
Quit with the hangups and personal attacks. Your ego is ridiculous. You haven't shared a thing here other than personal attacks. AWOKEN - "LOOK AT ME! I AM GREAT! I AM THE MAN!"

Did you really say this, yeah you did. "My predictive programing thread is the biggest study done on the topic anywhere in the world so it's going to be quite useful to anybody who wants to learn about the subject. End quote.

You, sir, are a pathetic narcissist." This says it all, what an EGO! Now, quit with the personal attacks. My posts bother you enough to launch non stop personal attacks. You break every rule here and try to make this place "YOUR" forum.

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
Ohhh ffs have you heard yourself? You ain't sharing shit other than your own badly hidden political leanings.

My contributions on these boards are a damn sight more insightful than any bollocks you post. You are unable to step away from this left v right, dems v reps pantomime in any way.

My predictive programing thread is the biggest study done on the topic anywhere in the world so it's going to be quite useful to anybody who wants to learn about the subject.

My Disaster Thespians thread again is probably the largest collection of bad crisis actors put together in one place so if anybody wants to learn about crisis actors they have a resource.

What have you brought to the table? ...... UFO's.

..... how original.
That was where I first found the phrase crisis actor.
I had noticed them before that. I just didn't have a name for them.

Awoken2

Superstar
That was where I first found the phrase crisis actor.
I had noticed them before that. I just didn't have a name for them.
Well the phrase crisis actors attracts all the wrong attention so I just created the thespians phrase to avoid censorship

I know.....genius.

The Zone

Star
Screw you. You showed it all in that last post. You're disturbed. Do you think people will study your threads and offerings on VC as history passes? The biggest collection on the web? LMFAO x 100 million hills I roll down while doing so. You make this about me and what I offer, yet you are the one triggered and I am tired of your lame ass ego garbage.

Your threads are the biggest studies on a subject in the world? Damn you are clueless. You are just a poster dude. GET OVER YOURSELF! Why do you troll me at every turn? Did anyone read his ego-driven garbage or does anyone post there beside you and few socks? Bro, you act like you coined the phrase predictive programming. Just do your thing and quit trolling me. Go chest thump in your own threads. Anything to offer on the subject of this thread? Or was the distraction the desired effect? That video seemed to set you off for whatever reason.

1. Do not attack forum members on a personal level. This includes insults, name calling, flaming, baiting and repeated harassment.
  2. Do not purposely troll, derail or ridicule discussions and forum members.
Since this is not enforced, let's get it on! Damn narcissist. Genius, huh? LOL that you could use that with a straight face.

You try to create strawmen and the only one obsessed with Trump is clearly you. Perhaps it is depression that he is gone or the unhappiness that others add stuff in multiple threads and not ones they create for self-gratification. Who keeps up with that kind of stuff? Are you afraid someone is edging in on your soapbox? Whatever it is, it is a hang-up that envelopes you and keeps you constantly in the path of others.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Screw you. You showed it all in that last post. You're disturbed. Do you think people will study your threads and offerings on VC as history passes? The biggest collection on the web? LMFAO x 100 million hills I roll down while doing so. You make this about me and what I offer, yet you are the one triggered and I am tired of your lame ass ego garbage.

Your threads are the biggest studies on a subject in the world? Damn you are clueless. You are just a poster dude. GET OVER YOURSELF! Why do you troll me at every turn? Did anyone read his ego-driven garbage or does anyone post there beside you and few socks? Bro, you act like you coined the phrase predictive programming. Just do your thing and quit trolling me. Go chest thump in your own threads. Anything to offer on the subject of this thread? Or was the distraction the desired effect? That video seemed to set you off for whatever reason.

1. Do not attack forum members on a personal level. This includes insults, name calling, flaming, baiting and repeated harassment.
  2. Do not purposely troll, derail or ridicule discussions and forum members.
Since this is not enforced, let's get it on! Damn narcissist. Genius, huh? LOL that you could use that with a straight face.

You try to create strawmen. The only one obsessed with Trump is clearly you. Perhaps it is depression that he is gone or the unhappiness that others add stuff in multiple threads and not ones they create for self-gratification. Who keeps up with that kind of stuff? Are you afraid someone is edging in on your soapbox? Whatever it is, it is a hang-up that envelopes you and keeps you constantly in the path of others.
Jeeeez man how many times do you have to edit your posts before you decide they look just right?

Trying too hard my man, trying too hard.

The Zone

Star
You obsess on every keystroke I make, don't you? If I am so silly, why do you follow me around, while you are working that, umm, full-time job? What are you doing, sitting there re-reading every post I make over and over? Dude, you once whined about not being able to see my past posts marked private which is nutter stalky. So, I opened them up for you. You are attracted to me like a bug to a light. Zap! Basically, you are a liar, dishonest and obsessed. I said that already but it never seems to take. Yeah, I do not shadow your posts, do I? Man, I hate to be forced to get in that mixed up brain of yours where you think we earn cookie points for sharing here. Only a fool keeps throwing themselves in the path of a car. Quit blurring things from the past and making false allegations about me without proof or links. Step into the ring if you dare in reality for I have never shied away from taking care of a jerk who keeps getting in my face.

Back to the link before sidetrack
- https://beforeitsnews.com/protests-demonstrations/2021/02/everything-wrong-with-the-capitol-shooting-in-21-minutes-or-less-great-video-2458990.html or https://www.brighteon.com/ae394ce1-951c-418a-81da-25ff92799b92 You can go full page on the 2nd link.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Step into the ring if you dare in reality for I have never shied away from taking care of a jerk who keeps getting in my face
......I'm sure I heard this line once before when I sat on the remote control and the channel flicked over onto WWF wrestling.

Go on then bad ass, go get changed into your best leotard. I'll wait here. Lol.

The Zone

Star
You are such a pathetic punk and troll. You are a real big shim behind a computer, saying things you would not dare to someone in person. If you did use such language in public, I am sure someone has wiped the floor with you more than once. Such a nasty, cranky old codger who is obsessed with a person more than the many issues facing us. Instead of trying to do some good, you have to occasionally start your pathetic garbage forcing the whole forum to deal with your ridiculous ego. Seriously, keep it up. You are biting off way more than you can chew.

So, you come into this thread offering nothing but a personal attack where you picked out one sentence that had nothing to do with the subject nor did you try to discuss anything other than what you have done in the past and all the bs trying to create the same old useless back and forth the forum once told you to let go of.

There is a large sample of you coming in behind my comments trying to start shit for you love it.

You delve into my personal business trying to find ways to um, get to me. Yeah, they told me. Not everyone is the friend you think they are in those PMs ;)

You stalk my messages openly in the past whining at one time for they were private proving you want to always check me out. You have got some serious hangups but I will not be the one to be forced to deal with your lack of social skills.

I will not back off from a punk troll, and since VC will not keep you out of my lane, I will. I will guarantee you misery if you keep down this road and that is a fair warning. Back the heck off or deal with real-world consequences from your action. Move on. Quit stalking and being obsessed with me. Stay away from hassling me with your lies and accusations At this point, I consider you a threat. You go too far and remain unchecked and this has gone on way too long at this point and requires action.

The bottom line is you cannot coexist with me in your mind. It seemingly pisses you off when I offer intel of any sort here. You have hangups with me man, and it is unhealthy. And, yeah. you have taken it about as far as I will allow with your seething hatred. It is creepy when someone goes to the lengths you do.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
For someone who rails on and on about "fake jews" why do you then post a source from a fake news outlet that was created at the desk of the president of the fake zionist entity ?
Aren't you again accusing me of doing what YOU are actually doing, as you incessantly cite FAKE news from FAKE Jews who run ALL of the mainstream media?

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/them-which-say-they-are-jews-but-are-not.6663/

The Ashkenazi counterfeit "Jews" also own the media, including the major broadcast networks (e.g. ABC, BBC, CBS, CNN, NBC, CNBC, MSNBC, Fox, etc.) and the film and entertainment industry, often through a maze of corporate structures and investment firms. What better way to disseminate their false propaganda and rule the world from behind the scenes? How else could they keep secret their diabolical plan to usurp and exterminate the REAL Israelites, along with the rest of the “useless eaters” (consumers/goyim)?

Who Controls Big Media?
Summary: Of the twelve (12) senior executives of the “Big Six” media corporations, nine (9) are Ashkenazis or have Ashkenazi spouses. This is a numerical representation of 75%. Ashkenazis are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Ashkenazis and spouses of Ashkenazis are over-represented among the senior executives of the “Big Six” media corporations by a factor of 37.5 times (3,750 percent).

Who Controls Hollywood?
Summary: Of the sixty (60) senior executives of the major Hollywood studios, trade unions, and talent agencies, fifty (50) are Ashkenazis or have Ashkenazi spouses. This is a numerical representation of 83%. Ashkenazis are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Ashkenazis and spouses of Ashkenazis are over-represented among the senior executives of the major Hollywood studios, trade unions, and talent agencies by a factor of 41.5 times (4,150 percent).

Who Controls Television?
Summary: Of the sixty-four (64) senior executives of the major television broadcast networks, cable networks, and production companies, fifty-seven (57) are Ashkenazis or have Ashkenazi spouses. This is a numerical representation of 89%. Ashkenazis are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Ashkenazis and spouses of Ashkenazis are over-represented among the senior executives of the major television broadcast networks, cable networks, and production companies by a factor of 44.5 times (4,450 percent).

*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Jews

ABC's chairman is Ben Sherwood, and its president is James Goldston, both of whom are Ashkenazis. ABC is owned by the Walt Disney Corporation, who likewise owns 21st Century Fox, A&E Networks, Disney Studios, ESPN, Lucasfilm, Marvel and Pixar (among others). Walt Disney Corporation's current chairman and CEO is Ashkenazi Robert A. Iger, who is presently the single largest individual stockholder with over 1,000,000 shares.

The BBC is a statutory corporation, purportedly independent from direct government intervention (which is known NOT to be the case – see the 7/7 Ripple Effect), with its activities being overseen from April 2017 by the BBC Board and regulated by Ofcom. The BBC Chairman is crypto-”Jew”/Ashkenazi Sir David Clementi, former deputy governor of the Bank of England.

CBS Corporation and Viacom are controlled through the National Amusements theater chain, whose majority owner and chairman is Sumner Murray Redstone, who was born Sumner Murray Rothstein. His father, Ashkenazi Michael Rothstein, agreed to change their family surname to Redstone in 1940 at Sumner's request. Ashkenazi David Rhodes is the president of CBS News.

Comcast owns AT&T Broadband, Comcast Cable Communications and NBC Universal, which in turn owns NBC, CNBC, MSNBC (led by Ashkenazi vice chairman Ron Meyer), Euronews, Sky, Telemundo and Universal TV, Verizon and Yahoo (among others).

Comcast is largely owned by Vanguard, Blackrock and Capital World Investors, all of which are multi-trillion dollar investment firms. The current chairman and CEO of Blackrock, the largest of the three investment firms, is Laurence “Larry” D. Fink, who is an Ashkenazi. The president of NBC News is Noah Oppenheim and the chairman of NBC Universal Group is Andrew Lack, both of whom are likewise Ashkenazis.

CNN is led by Ashkenazi Jeff Zucker, who is also the president of CNN Worldwide.

Fox Corporation is owned by well-known crypto-”Jew”/Ashkenazi Rupert Murdoch, whose Ashkenazi mother privately raised him as an orthodox Ashkenazi. Murdoch studied philosophy, politics and economics at Worcester College, Oxford in England, where he kept a bust of Lenin in his rooms and came to be known as "Red Rupert".

Warner Media (formerly Time-Warner) and DirecTV are owned by AT&T, which is currently led by its Ashkenazi CEO, John T. Stankey.

The New York Times Company is owned, managed and published by the Ashkenazi Sulzberger family.

The Los Angeles Times is published by Ross Levinsohn and edited by Norman Pearlstine, both of whom are Ashkenazi. The Los Angeles Times Communications LLC has the half-Ashkenazi Miyuki Rosen as its president, Ashkenazi Ross Levinsohn as its CEO, and Ashkenazi Nicholas Goldberg as editor of the editorial pages.

The question that begs to be asked is how can such a small group—“Jews” worldwide are only 0.2% of the global population—own and control the governments, media, chemical and pharmaceutical industries (and control the educational and legal systems) and sit at the heads of so many of the world's largest corporations? BECAUSE THEY OWN AND CONTROL THE BANKS.

The Top AshkeNAZI Bankster Families:

• the Rothschilds of Paris and London
  • the Rockefellers
  • the Goldmans and the Sachs of Goldman Sachs
  • the Lehman Brothers and Kuhn Loebs of New York
  • the Warburgs of Hamburg
  • the Lazard Brothers of Paris
  • the Israel Moses Seifs of Rome

Watch: The Nazi Banksters' Crimes Ripple Effect

What evidence do you actually have that Jim Hoft of Gateway Pundit is publishing fake news? Zionist-controlled Wikipedia perhaps?

Nowhere in that Times article do they state anything was "rigged". All the usual right wing fake news sites have spun what was said in that article.
Here is the piece from Time Magazine, that was quoted in the article from the Gateway Pundit:

Molly Ball at TIME Magazine reported:

There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs. Both surprises were the result of an informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans. The pact was formalized in a terse, little-noticed joint statement of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and AFL-CIO published on Election Day. Both sides would come to see it as a sort of implicit bargain–inspired by the summer’s massive, sometimes destructive racial-justice protests–in which the forces of labor came together with the forces of capital to keep the peace and oppose Trump’s assault on democracy.
The handshake between business and labor was just one component of a vast, cross-partisan campaign to protect the election–an extraordinary shadow effort dedicated not to winning the vote but to ensuring it would be free and fair, credible and uncorrupted. For more than a year, a loosely organized coalition of operatives scrambled to shore up America’s institutions as they came under simultaneous attack from a remorseless pandemic and an autocratically inclined President. Though much of this activity took place on the left, it was separate from the Biden campaign and crossed ideological lines, with crucial contributions by nonpartisan and conservative actors. The scenario the shadow campaigners were desperate to stop was not a Trump victory. It was an election so calamitous that no result could be discerned at all, a failure of the central act of democratic self-governance that has been a hallmark of America since its founding.
Their work touched every aspect of the election. They got states to change voting systems and laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding. They fended off voter-suppression lawsuits, recruited armies of poll workers and got millions of people to vote by mail for the first time. They successfully pressured social media companies to take a harder line against disinformation and used data-driven strategies to fight viral smears. They executed national public-awareness campaigns that helped Americans understand how the vote count would unfold over days or weeks, preventing Trump’s conspiracy theories and false claims of victory from getting more traction. After Election Day, they monitored every pressure point to ensure that Trump could not overturn the result. “The untold story of the election is the thousands of people of both parties who accomplished the triumph of American democracy at its very foundation,” says Norm Eisen, a prominent lawyer and former Obama Administration official who recruited Republicans and Democrats to the board of the Voter Protection Program.
What they said was that there were powerful and rich interests who didn't want Trump to win, and who worked against him. (You can say that about any presidential candidate in ANY election, this isn't some big revelation)
Of course, but when these rich and powerful interests break multiple laws, and collude with foreign states TO RIG THE 2020 U.S. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, THEY PROVE THEMSELVES TO BE TREASONOUS CRIMINALS, GUILTY OF THE VERY THING THEY ARE ACCUSING TRUMP OF DOING: SEDITION AND INSURRECTION.

It also says that they changed laws to allow MORE PEOPLE TO BE ABLE TO VOTE.
You mean like hundreds of thousands of absentee ballots cast without the statutorily required application? Or the tens of thousands of absentee ballots received after election day? Or the the hundreds of thousands of absentee ballots that were requested before and after the statutory deadlines? Or the hundreds of thousands of votes cast with no registration numbers at all?

Or maybe you're referring to the tens of thousands of dead and under-age that voted? Or opening up the prisons so criminals could vote their fellow criminals into office? Or maybe you mean that hundreds of thousands of "overvotes", i.e. more votes than there were registered voters should be allowed as well?

Are all of these dozens upon dozens of examples of electoral fraud supposed to now be part of the "democratic process"?

So more democracy is now "rigging the vote" ?
Even if someone were inclined to believe in demon-crazy "democracy", electoral fraud -- particularly on this order of magnitude -- with foreign states (e.g. China) able to access county level voting records from outside of the country to change votes after the fact, could not possible be thought of by anyone as "free and fair, credible and uncorrupted".

It's as ludicrous as calling the turning of a blind eye toward crime "more freedom". And anyone who chooses of their own free-will to stick their head in the sand and ignore the fraud, is complicit.

Laws are changed all the time, that isn't "rigging" or "fraud"
Do you even believe the garbage you post?

1) In truth, there is only ONE LAW ON THIS PLANET, and it is our Creator's Law, given to us in writing over 3500 years ago, and found in the first five books of the Bible, namely: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. That is where ALL of our rights and responsibilities originate, exactly as is reiterated in the U.S. Declaration of Independence;

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

2) In our Creator's Law, it prohibits mankind from legislating, i.e. from making up our own rules, policies, "codes", etc., because those rules ALWAYS create injustice and oppression, exactly as we are seeing everywhere today. That's because the filthy rich and extremely evil people who preside over governments change the rules whenever they please, to suit their own selfish agenda, which renders the entire system corrupt beyond repair; and

3) Even if someone were to be foolish enough to believe in our man-made system, the changes that were made to the electoral process were done ILLEGALLY. And while there's no disagreement that rich and evil people act illegally and unlawfully all of the time, that does NOT make what they're doing right or lawful.

Which begs the question: why are you pretending that fraud isn't fraud, i.e. that unlawful acts are somehow not crimes, or that rigging an election isn't really rigging an election? Is it out of ignorance/incompetence, or are you intentionally (and quite desperately) trying to put a satanic spin on all of this?

In fact Republicans have been changing laws for a while, by gradually scrapping the Voter Rights Act, and they too have been "plotting" and using underhand (though legal) tactics like vote suppression campaigns for decades.
ALL POLITICIANS ARE PAID LIARS. And there's no such thing as "lawmakers". Anyone who calls themselves a "lawmaker" is, in actual fact, a criminal according to our Creator, and will burn for their refusal to repent of their crimes.

The inherent danger of all of these made-up rules has never been more obvious than it is now, with the electoral fraud and the magic virus scam being used to destroy the world's economies, exponentially increase the debt of corporate governments to bankrupt them, force them into WW3, and thus artificially create the need for a one world government to take their place. "Order out of chaos".

The outrage is much ado about nothing. Rich elites always plot against the other candidate, and work against their opposition. There is nothing new here.
So, in your twisted mind, we should ignore all of this evil until it eventually chokes the life out of everyone and everything we hold dear?

The outrage is that we are all witness to the largest, unprecedented and most well-documented electoral fraud in human history, and some wish to bury their heads in the sand, and pretend as if nothing happened, as you apparently are doing. This has nothing to do with one political party over another. It has everything to do with examining the FACTS of the matter.

If what just happened with the 2020 U.S. Presidential election doesn't prove to everyone once and for all-time that elections are held for public amusement, to give the spiritually sound asleep public the ILLUSION of choice, then what will it take?

the-illusion-of-free-choice-democrats-republicans.jpg

And I've asked this question before and got no answer.

Since when did conspiracy theorists look to a key player in the 911 operation (Rudy Giuliani), and Benjamin Netanyahu by the way (who helped found both Gateway Pundit and Breitbart) to tell us the truth about supposed "voter fraud"
Who said that those who can see the obvious conspiracies that are going on in and above the highest levels of government are somehow solely or partially dependent upon either Gateway Pundit or Breitbart? Or that if someone cites an article from one of these websites, they are somehow advocating everything on either of those websites to be true?

Do you have any idea how many logical fallacies you employ in just one of your convoluted posts? And what evidence do you have please that either Giuliani or Netanyahu helped found Gateway Pundit and Breitbart? Because criminal Ashkenazi Nentayahu just recently hired an ex-Breitbart journalist to help him with his campaign? Or did you just throw that out to make your irrelevant loaded question seem relevant?

What matters is truthful evidence, NOT its messenger. You seem to routinely confuse evidence with conjecture. For your edification (not that you're likely to listen), most if not all of what you post is conjecture. You would therefore do well to learn the difference between the two, before posting anything to further expose your ignorance.

You guys are promoting laughable stuff.
Who is "you guys" please? And why do you seem to invariably promote hatred and division?

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Do not attack forum members on a personal level. This includes insults, name calling, flaming, baiting
Yeah you love quoting the rules around here until you get triggered and lose your shit then the rules go out the window.

You are such a pathetic punk and troll
Such a nasty, cranky old codger
These are extremely childish responses, playground stuff.

You delve into my personal business trying to find ways to um, get to me. Yeah, they told me. Not everyone is the friend you think they are in those PM's
Wtf are you talking about? I've never delved into anything to do with you. If you believe this to be true it means one of three things. 1. You are deluded. 2. You are paranoid. 3. Your a liar.

I will not back off from a punk troll, and since VC will not keep you out of my lane, I will. I will guarantee you misery if you keep down this road and that is a fair warning.
Are you threatening me?

Back the heck off or deal with real-world consequences from your action.
Yup, that's a threat.

Stay away from hassling me with your lies and accusations or deal with your actions.
What lies? And what accusations? Your making this shit up as you go along now.

. It is creepy when someone goes to the lengths you do.
I cast you the odd post, just gently taking the piss out of you , them you respond with paragraph after paragraph of vitriol which accuses me of stalking you and other ludicrous unfounded allegations. Let me make this quite clear....I have no interest whatsoever in who you are. You are insignificant to me. You bore me.

As for the stupid name calling and threats I'll be reporting you....not that it will achieve anything but let's be fair you have reported me numerous times for a damn sight less.

The Zone

Star
A warning -- not a threat. It is really quite simple, stay out of my lane. Quit putting yourself in my path nonstop with the same tired garbage for you have taken this too far over time and I am done with it. You say it is not stalky but you do this over and over. I basically ignore you and never fall in behind your posts, so there is that. Give me the same courtesy of that word is in your vocabulary.

The guy who says I bore him once whined about my posting history being marked private. Nah, that is not nutty. I opened them up and you still could not prove your lies. Dude, that is textbook stalking. I mean, to read through people's posts over and over....

Mind your own business and quit trying to get all up in mine and we will be fine. Taking the piss out of someone is trolling and you do it purposefully to get your sick kicks. But your sick kicks waste my1 time and there will be no more of it or your constant pokes at me. But that trolly stuff seems to give you a rise and that tells me all I need to know about much.

I fully admit it is a build-up on my part here and apologize to others for being forced to bypass it, but I am clearly telling this guy once and for all to F off for I will not take your constant, petty trolling and the false accusations he tosses my way. Do not keep getting in my face and making me participate in your low-brow wrestle in the mud way. If you did not like this kind of thing, you would avoid it not be driven to make it happen.

Make no mistake, Awoken, I am definitely not your Huckleberry. And you should never try to pick on someone you do not know for it will in time blow up in your face. You go too far and I am not talking of only this thread but multiple ones so keep that in context, so, yeah, you are so innocent... right.

But like any bully, you get scared when your mouth overloads you and reality kicks in, so report away. I want to discuss and share things here without your silly gnat ass always getting directly in my path with your hang-ups.

Enough is enough. How many times do I have to say that? Read that. Sponge it.

Last edited:
Aren't you again accusing me of doing what YOU are actually doing, as you incessantly cite FAKE news from FAKE Jews who run ALL of the mainstream media?
I'm showing your hypocrisy. Yelling "MSM" as an argument, when you post disinfo that comes straight from Israel is pretty rich.

Thanks dude, I know the Jews run much of the media on all sides, not a secret, but the most hard core radical Zionists are pushing YOUR NARRATIVES, not mine. The hardcore Netanyahu Likud faction are the ones who helped carry out 911 and are pushing for war with Iran, not the "liberal zionists" behind the MSM. The Likud/Chabad are the guys behind your "alt media/alt right" Infowars, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, Fox News, and all the others trying to cover for Trumps attempted coup and push nonsense like "Antifa did it"
What evidence do you actually have that Jim Hoft of Gateway Pundit is publishing fake news? Zionist-controlled Wikipedia perhaps?
Because its all nonsense that has been debunked plenty of times. LOL "Zionist controlled wikipedia"

Jim Hoft started his fake news GAteway PUndit and Netanyahu's desk. To dupe right wingers like yourself to help their agenda.

Here is the piece from Time Magazine, that was quoted in the article from the Gateway Pundit:

Molly Ball at TIME Magazine reported:

Of course, but when these rich and powerful interests break multiple laws, and collude with foreign states TO RIG THE 2020 U.S. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, THEY PROVE THEMSELVES TO BE TREASONOUS CRIMINALS, GUILTY OF THE VERY THING THEY ARE ACCUSING TRUMP OF DOING: SEDITION AND INSURRECTION.

None of Ball's article said anything about rigging or breaking multiple laws. That is your opinion and the opinion of Gateway PUblic which shows just how they are FAKE NEWS. What you are doing is claiming something that just isn't there for the purpose of riling up and inciting your base.

You mean like hundreds of thousands of absentee ballots cast without the statutorily required application? Or the tens of thousands of absentee ballots received after election day? Or the the hundreds of thousands of absentee ballots that were requested before and after the statutory deadlines? Or the hundreds of thousands of votes cast with no registration numbers at all?

Or maybe you're referring to the tens of thousands of dead and under-age that voted? Or opening up the prisons so criminals could vote their fellow criminals into office? Or maybe you mean that hundreds of thousands of "overvotes", i.e. more votes than there were registered voters should be allowed as well?

Are all of these dozens upon dozens of examples of electoral fraud supposed to now be part of the "democratic process"?
None of this happened. Just because you keep repeating it doesn't make it true. Every piece of litigation team Trump brought forward was tossed out, except for one, and it had no effect on anything.

Do you even believe the garbage you post?
do you ? YOu belong to a deranged Christian cult that thinks white people are the real jews. LOL that is Freemasonic British Israelism.

Which begs the question: why are you pretending that fraud isn't fraud, i.e. that unlawful acts are somehow not crimes, or that rigging an election isn't really rigging an election? Is it out of ignorance/incompetence, or are you intentionally (and quite desperately) trying to put a satanic spin on all of this?

So, in your twisted mind, we should ignore all of this evil until it eventually chokes the life out of everyone and everything we hold dear?
What evil are you talking about ? YOu say we should only follow God's laws, so why you so concerned about an anti-Christ like Trump supposedly being cheated ? Are you just choosing when to get caught up in the world, and when not to ?
The outrage is that we are all witness to the largest, unprecedented and most well-documented electoral fraud in human history, and some wish to bury their heads in the sand, and pretend as if nothing happened, as you apparently are doing. This has nothing to do with one political party over another. It has everything to do with examining the FACTS of the matter.
There are NO FACTS. Just the ramblings of elite shills like Rudy Giuliani, Lin Wood, and other nutjobs pushing Israeli propaganda on social media. You are "outraged" that a billionaire p***phile, cheating on multiple wives, sexually attacking multiple women, a racist hating, launderer of mob money, who has defrauded many people is no longer president ? How very Christian of you, LMFAO. Why is such a true believing Christian like you getting so worked up to defend a SERVANT OF THE DEVIL ?

Who said that those who can see the obvious conspiracies that are going on in and above the highest levels of government are somehow solely or partially dependent upon either Gateway Pundit or Breitbart? Or that if someone cites an article from one of these websites, they are somehow advocating everything on either of those websites to be true?
Obvious conspiracy against Trump ? Where is the evidence dude ? I'll be waiting for your Zionist disinfo you source as evidence. Trump is Chabad's man. They have an entire disinfo network duping people like you with straight up lies that are so easy to see. Keep thinking Trump is so popular that he won the election. You are living in la la land.
And what evidence do you have please that either Giuliani or Netanyahu helped found Gateway Pundit and Breitbart? Because criminal Ashkenazi Nentayahu just recently hired an ex-Breitbart journalist to help him with his campaign? Or did you just throw that out to make your irrelevant loaded question seem relevant?
dude educate yourself and stop making yourself look clueless.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2015/11/17/breitbart-news-network-born-in-the-usa-conceived-in-israel/
What matters is truthful evidence, NOT its messenger. You seem to routinely confuse evidence with conjecture. For your edification (not that you're likely to listen), most if not all of what you post is conjecture. You would therefore do well to learn the difference between the two, before posting anything to further expose your ignorance.
YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE, WHERE IS IT ? Team Trump threw the kitchen sink at the wall to see what stuck, they tried to get hundreds of thousands of votes to be thrown away, they threatened and bribed election officials, their lawsuits were thrown out in court, they were claiming "fraud" even before the election began. They even claimed "fraud" in 2016 because narcissist Trump couldn't stand that he lost the popular vote to Clinton. Trump is the biggest liar in presidential history, and you are taking his words at face value. They are full of shit, and you are falling for one of the biggest psy ops played out in modern history. You are running with the QANON narrative.

One of Trumps impeachment lawyers, David Shoen met with Epstein before he died.

So last impeachment Trump had 2 Epstein lawyers (Ken Starr and Alan Dershowitz) This impeachment he has 1 Epstein lawyer (David Shoen)

Shoen has also repped Russian and Israeli mobsters.

Nothing to see here though.

A Freeman

Superstar
I'm showing your hypocrisy. Yelling "MSM" as an argument, when you post disinfo that comes straight from Israel is pretty rich.

Thanks dude, I know the Jews run much of the media on all sides, not a secret, but the most hard core radical Zionists are pushing YOUR NARRATIVES, not mine. The hardcore Netanyahu Likud faction are the ones who helped carry out 911 and are pushing for war with Iran, not the "liberal zionists" behind the MSM. The Likud/Chabad are the guys behind your "alt media/alt right" Infowars, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, Fox News, and all the others trying to cover for Trumps attempted coup and push nonsense like "Antifa did it"

Because its all nonsense that has been debunked plenty of times. LOL "Zionist controlled wikipedia"

Jim Hoft started his fake news GAteway PUndit and Netanyahu's desk. To dupe right wingers like yourself to help their agenda.

None of Ball's article said anything about rigging or breaking multiple laws. That is your opinion and the opinion of Gateway PUblic which shows just how they are FAKE NEWS. What you are doing is claiming something that just isn't there for the purpose of riling up and inciting your base.

None of this happened. Just because you keep repeating it doesn't make it true. Every piece of litigation team Trump brought forward was tossed out, except for one, and it had no effect on anything.

do you ? YOu belong to a deranged Christian cult that thinks white people are the real jews. LOL that is Freemasonic British Israelism.

What evil are you talking about ? YOu say we should only follow God's laws, so why you so concerned about an anti-Christ like Trump supposedly being cheated ? Are you just choosing when to get caught up in the world, and when not to ?

There are NO FACTS. Just the ramblings of elite shills like Rudy Giuliani, Lin Wood, and other nutjobs pushing Israeli propaganda on social media. You are "outraged" that a billionaire p***phile, cheating on multiple wives, sexually attacking multiple women, a racist hating, launderer of mob money, who has defrauded many people is no longer president ? How very Christian of you, LMFAO. Why is such a true believing Christian like you getting so worked up to defend a SERVANT OF THE DEVIL ?

Obvious conspiracy against Trump ? Where is the evidence dude ? I'll be waiting for your Zionist disinfo you source as evidence. Trump is Chabad's man. They have an entire disinfo network duping people like you with straight up lies that are so easy to see. Keep thinking Trump is so popular that he won the election. You are living in la la land.

dude educate yourself and stop making yourself look clueless.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2015/11/17/breitbart-news-network-born-in-the-usa-conceived-in-israel/

YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE, WHERE IS IT ? Team Trump threw the kitchen sink at the wall to see what stuck, they tried to get hundreds of thousands of votes to be thrown away, they threatened and bribed election officials, their lawsuits were thrown out in court, they were claiming "fraud" even before the election began. They even claimed "fraud" in 2016 because narcissist Trump couldn't stand that he lost the popular vote to Clinton. Trump is the biggest liar in presidential history, and you are taking his words at face value. They are full of shit, and you are falling for one of the biggest psy ops played out in modern history. You are running with the QANON narrative.
You're trying to argue that up is down, black is white and that right is wrong, and it will NEVER work.

There's a mountain of evidence of electoral fraud in the 2020 U.S. presidential election posted and linked within this thread. If you choose to ignore it, then you will remain in ignorance.

You wheel out Trump as a strawman (and others as well), even after it's been pointed out to you on multiple occasions this has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. It's about WAKING UP TO THE REALITY OF THIS WORLD and, in this particular matter, getting rid of the ILLUSION that the electoral process is anything other than a sham, held for public amusement. Political elections have NEVER been "free and fair, credible and uncorrupted" in ANY country. But our Creator, in His infinite Wisdom and Mercy, is making it so blatantly obvious now, in "the land of the f(r)ee" that anyone who isn't sound asleep spiritually should be able to "see" it.

The fact that you can even ask the question: "What evil are you talking about ?" is irrefutable proof that you are spiritually asleep/spiritually blind and don't know what you're talking about. In fact, if someone were to take the exact opposite of everything you post, they would be much, much closer to the truth (as you've had pointed out to you before).

We live in a world where people lie, cheat and steal from each other on a daily basis, and where we reward the most proficient thieves and "yes" men/women (puppets) with public office.

'We hang the petty thieves and appoint* the great ones to public office.' -- Aesop

*apoint, NOT elect

We have legalized theft in the form of taxes, fees and administrative fines. We have legalized murder in the form of war and vaccination programs. The richest 1% of this planet own most of its net worth, and they are using the magic virus scam not only to get their greedy hands on the rest of it, but to get rid of as many of the rest of us "useless eaters" (or consumers, if you prefer that word) as possible.

We have glorified materialism and selfishness to the point that most can no longer think straight, because their minds are completely filled with garbage, so self-absorbed they believe sharing every petty detail of their pathetic, selfish lives through the social media data mining operation set up by the alphabet soup brigade agencies is somehow their path to stardom, rather than the path to their demise. It won't be much longer before the corporate fictional government starts putting their boots on anyone's neck who doesn't fall into line with their total insanity (before they too are swept away).

We have accepted and promoted every sexually deviant behavior there is, all of which is destroying the last remnants of morality and the basic, family unit, that forms the fundamental building block of any healthy, civilized society. And the mechanism that's been used to do all of this evil is man-made legislation (including "executive orders"), which is strictly prohibited upon pain of death by our Creator's Perfect Law of Liberty.

The banking system is entirely based upon fraud. Fractional reserve banking is fraud.

We are in the midst of the greatest economic collapse in human history, all orchestrated under the guise of a fabricated pandemic, which has already murdered millions with its scientific "remedies" (masking, anti-social distancing, lockdowns, and vaccines) and you still ask "what evil?"

The court system is completely and irreparably corrupt to its core, to the point that there isn't one single judge, attorney, or policing agent on Earth who actually knows right from wrong. They are ALL following their own made up rules and cult-ural traditions instead of following our Creator's Law -- which is the ONLY criterion for determining right from wrong -- and we are ALL suffering because of it.

The corporate fictional governments are -- as this is written -- being intentionally and systematically bankrupted, to bring in a one-world government and its global, totalitarian control. If you believe the current administration, or any politician on either side of the imaginary aisle is going to do anything but speed up that process at this point, then you are sadly mistaken.

EVERYTHING that is happening right now is putting us on the path to WW3 and Armageddon. How could it not?

EVERYTHING that is happening right now is happening because we arrogantly and ignorantly believe we know better than our Creator. And we keep telling ourselves that lie, so that we can continue to believe in the fantasy that our current situation will somehow return to "normal" or that things will get better before they get much, much worse. And do you know why? Because people arrogantly choose to be ignorant of all of the evil that is going on around them 60x60x24x7x52, choosing instead to label those who point out the evil to them...for everyone's benefit ...as evil.

Woe unto those who call good evil and evil good (i.e. those who see everything upside down and backwards).

It's difficult to know if you actually believe the mainstream narrative, or believe that the left-wing nihilists are somehow better than the right-wing nihilists, or if you are simply a disinformation agent paid to verbally assault anyone who is sharing the truth with others. It really doesn't matter, because the lies you peddle will NEVER succeed against the truth.

Learn to destroy your ego, which is the gatekeeper of the mind, before it destroys you (the real you, the spirit-Being within). If you genuinely want to help make this world a better place, then start with the "man in the mirror".

Peace be upon you.