The American “Coup d’etat”

Wigi

Veteran
The hypocrisy and double standards of the politico-media complex will become obvious to more and more people.

The NYTimes article shows how disconnected to reality these faux antifascists mobs are. You're never enough on the left to satisfy them that's ridiculous.

"No Cops, Prisons, Borders, Presidents"

I always wonder why they don't want to live in deserts as nomad because there they won't have any 'oppressive' structures nor any form of society that allows them to cry about everything that exist under the sun.

“A Democratic administration is not a victory for oppressed people,”

They think so?

Helioform

Star
The NYTimes article shows how disconnected to reality these faux antifascists mobs are. You're never enough on the left to satisfy them that's ridiculous.

"No Cops, Prisons, Borders, Presidents"

I always wonder why they don't want to live in deserts as nomad because there they won't have any 'oppressive' structures nor any form of society that allows them to cry about everything that exist under the sun.

“A Democratic administration is not a victory for oppressed people,”

They think so?
They'd have to organize to live in the desert, and realize that requires a form of hierarchy. Can't have that, better to live off mommy and daddy.

justjess

Superstar
They'd have to organize to live in the desert, and realize that requires a form of hierarchy. Can't have that, better to live off mommy and daddy.
The desert is too exposed. Anyone with half a brain would live in the mountains instead of the desert.

Lil axe

Veteran
thought it was fitting that lady gagag sang national anthem, first article i ever read on vc main site, was lady gaga the illuminati puppet, and her hunger game brooch 6fhun4j_lady-gaga-inauguration-ceremony-afp_625x300_20_January_21.jpg

then the royals were there as well, decked out in their regal purple
38270514-0-image-a-71_1611171906136.jpg

and now that the creepy one is prez, a message from a high witch -
you-get-pizza-5b55ee.jpg

justjess

Superstar
These anarchists need those government handouts, haven’t you heard?
Yes anyone who isn’t a republican clearly wants/needs government handouts :rolleyes:

for the record I know TONS of wealthy liberals and isn’t that one of the stereotypes? “Wealthy liberal elite”

anarchists want NO government - which would mean no government handouts. Duh

you guys just contradict yourselves constantly

The Zone

Star
Yes anyone who isn’t a republican clearly wants/needs government handouts :rolleyes:

for the record I know TONS of wealthy liberals and isn’t that one of the stereotypes? “Wealthy liberal elite”

Per claims past you know everyone on both sides of the equation or tons of them:) No, the elite dems do not want handouts but their sheeple do. They have conned people for a long, long time with supposed handouts while throwing the same people in corporate-owned jails via payoffs from lobbyists. The dems runs a mean scheme. Anyone who comes in on this or other threads do not always need to be schooled on how to think like you.

We have heard for weeks that Republicans or a Q-Army were going to riot and go nuts leading up to and after inaugeration day. All we have seen since yesterday are liberals burning buildings, flipping cars and smashing windows out at democratic headquarters in Seattle and Oregon, yet Biden and the Dems are ALREADY silent via a double-standard. The hypocrisy is thick.

Last edited:

Try proposing the removal of government handouts and welfare systems. See how these anarchists react.

They are the walking contradictions.

justjess

Superstar
Per claims past you know everyone on both sides of the equation or tons of them:) No, the elite dems do not want handouts but their sheeple do. They have conned people for a long, long time with supposed handouts while throwing the same people in corporate-owned jails via payoffs from lobbyists. The dems runs a mean scheme. Anyone who comes in on this or other threads do not always need to be schooled on how to think like you.

We have heard for weeks that Republicans or a Q-Army were going to riot and go nuts leading up to and after inaugeration day. All we have seen since yesterday are liberals burning buildings, flipping cars and smashing windows out at democratic headquarters in Seattle and Oregon, yet Biden and the Dems are ALREADY silent via a double-standard. The hypocrisy is thick.
I do in fact no tons of people on all sides of the equation. I’m Italian and my immediate family alone is extensive. Plus I’m in my 30’s and have lived in three states in all different types of communities... you tend to come in contact with all sorts and accumulate connections throughout life. Have you not? That’s sad.

what’s silent about the national guard shutting them down? Nothing.

you guys want to throw out cliches and stereotypes that don’t even make sense when used together but go ahead if it makes you feel better.

the wealthy liberal elite don’t need government handouts, the anarchists don’t believe in government period. Maybe insult people in a logical manner if you don’t want me to comment. Or maybe give up your idea of running me off because if it hasn’t happened yet YOU certainly aren’t going to be able to accomplish it.

justjess

Superstar
Try proposing the removal of government handouts and welfare systems. See how these anarchists react.

They are the walking contradictions.
Anarchists believe in mutual aid. Anarchists don’t believe in a government. Anarchists stuck living under a government believing that same government that takes their money regardless of their consent to it should in fact use that money for the betterment of the people stuck paying it instead of blowing up children on the other side of the world isn’t hypocritical - it’s actually nationalist your just too damn stupid to see it.