The American “Coup d’etat”

A Freeman

Superstar
I haven't seen anybody blowing their own trumpet so hard since watching.....

He's done that though throughout his term. Perhaps in part to make his supporters feel good, certainly in part to draw attention to the work itself, and of course in part to blow his own trumpet.

The question now is which scenario, from this point forward, will help truly awaken the people that need to awaken, to the fact every facet of the system is corrupt beyond repair; because that's the one that Father (God) will allow. The next few hours and days should be very telling, however they turn out. People always get exactly the leader they deserve. Sadly people keep choosing lunatics with their made-up rules/legislation, who are leading us to our destruction, instead of choosing Father and His Perfect Law of Liberty.

And we are all paying dearly for those extremely poor choices.

The Zone

Star
We always see great messages from presidents when they take office but then the corruption, bribes and the rest comes. He says let's come together while pointing to a raging virus (Trump people) in the same speech. It is clear that this regime will be aggressive right out of the gate. Theater. No real choices. Unity preached by going after others to make you think as they do. Strap in folks. I am all in on calming tensions without the screaming and listening to one another Joe, but if only it were real.

Last edited:

there is spirit cooking and lost baby shoes in this photo.

the devil says "I'm here" and people are still discussing other things.

I'm waiting for our salvation from Allah.

A Freeman

Superstar
Excerpt from: https://www.rt.com/op-ed/513105-us-europe-china-biden-trump/

The reality is that there is no difference between the foundational policy objectives of Trump and Biden, or for that matter between any US president and another. For anyone occupying the White House, the world is always viewed through a US-centric lens which operates on the premise that what is good for the US, as the world’s indispensable power, is good for the rest of the world. Even when it isn’t.

This reality was underscored in an interview given by Russian President Vladimir Putin in 2017, to the French newspaper Le Figaro. “I have already spoken to three US presidents. They come and go, but politics stay the same at all times. Do you know why?” Putin asked.“Because of the powerful bureaucracy. When a person is elected, they may have some ideas. Then people with briefcases arrive, well dressed, wearing dark suits, just like mine, except for the red tie, since they wear black or dark blue ones. These people start explaining how things are done. And instantly, everything changes. This is what happens with every administration.”

Anyone who thinks that US-European angst was invented by Trump need only look back at US-European relations over the past two decades for evidence to the contrary. In early 2003, when responding to European qualms, led by France and Germany, about the US-led rush toward war with Iraq, the then-secretary of defense, Donald Rumsfeld, dismissed the premise of the question, saying, “You’re thinking of Europe as Germany and France. I don’t. I think that’s old Europe. If you look at the entire NATO Europe today, the center of gravity is shifting to the east and there are a lot of new members.” Rumsfeld’s remarks infuriated France and Europe and led to a rift between the US and NATO that kept the latter organization out of the US-led invasion of Iraq in March 2003.

Lurking009

Veteran
Yours is so corroded with religion and nationalism you’re incapable of reason and rational though. Just a tiny little impotent reactionary.
A reasonable and rational person would not continue to stalk and obsess over a site he's been banned from many times. A reasonable and rational person would respect the rules and decisions made by the site owner. A reasonable and rational person would not act like a child.

See ya.

Aero

Superstar
More shaman.

He says he was 'groomed' for this
He is a super soldier
He was targeted by a global cabal

The last line of the article is priceless.

Ahh, yes, the old "I was groomed" defense. Oddly enough, that defense might work in Ohio. These days if you talk to someone once, you are "grooming" them. Or if you post on social media, that means it's some hardcore grooming operation.

As far as super soldiering, I thought the standard for being super was conjuring bombs out of thin air. Maybe Covid is making us soft. Either way, the number 1 rule for a deep cover agent is don't get caught.

justjess

Superstar
A reasonable and rational person would not continue to stalk and obsess over a site he's been banned from many times. A reasonable and rational person would respect the rules and decisions made by the site owner. A reasonable and rational person would not act like a child.

See ya.
What happened to freedom of speech? Isn’t it a violation of constitutional rights to ban people from a private platform for violating the TOS? Oh I’m sorry, must have forgot.. that’s only if you wear a maga hat.