The American “Coup d’etat”

justjess

Superstar
I saw it before you deleted it @The Zone

are you on your period? Serious question. I don’t hate my country and I don’t want to go after “this countries own citizens” whatever the fuck that even means. Aren’t you against lawlessness? I guess only so long as it isn’t a right winger engaged in it, huh?

this country is fucked. It could be better, it should be better. Saying so isn’t hating my country. love can and should still recognize flaws. Otherwise it isn’t love it’s Blind worship.

The Zone

Star
I saw it before you deleted it @The Zone

are you on your period? Serious question. I don’t hate my country and I don’t want to go after “this countries own citizens” whatever the fuck that even means. Aren’t you against lawlessness? I guess only so long as it isn’t a right winger engaged in it, huh?

this country is fucked. It could be better, it should be better. Saying so isn’t hating my country. love can and should still recognize flaws. Otherwise it isn’t love it’s Blind worship.
What are you talking about this time? Am I on my period? You saw something I removed? You saw what? So, we are talking about something I removed? MEH, I think I will walk around the trap but think it is about buying into MSM narratives.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
Harrisburg, the capital of Pennsylvania and home of Hershey's Chocolate factory. I think the point is it looks like any white women off the streets in the US being billed as America's most wanted.
Russia!

Last edited:
If you watch MSM at all and cannot see skin-crawlingly bad propaganda being pushed you are asleep.
If you don't realize the dialectic being played and that YOUR narratives are also propaganda being pushed by MSM like Fox News and "alt media" , you are also asleep.

You actually need to wake up twice, which I have done and tried so hard to get people to see.

We are being lied to and manipulated by BOTH ends, and that includes your fake "red pilling" which just leads to other avenues of deception.

You do nothing but parrot right wing propaganda. You don't even look at anything in an analytical way, its just simple slogans and talking points reduced to a childish level.

Cintra

Star

The Zone

Star
If you don't realize the dialectic being played and that YOUR narratives are also propaganda being pushed by MSM like Fox News and "alt media" , you are also asleep.

You actually need to wake up twice, which I have done and tried so hard to get people to see.

We are being lied to and manipulated by BOTH ends, and that includes your fake "red pilling" which just leads to other avenues of deception.

You do nothing but parrot right wing propaganda. You don't even look at anything in an analytical way, its just simple slogans and talking points reduced to a childish level.
You can yap at me all you want but I did not read this nor anything else of late from you. At this point, you are becoming a running joke with your schtick

Awoken2

Superstar
You can yap at me all you want but I did not read this nor anything else of late from you
In forum terms this is the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting out aloud LA LA LA LA LAA LAAA LA LAA LAA LAAAA.

....I bet you did read it didn't you?...c'mon, admit it....you read it.....yuuuup.

Awoken2

Superstar
We both came to exactly the same conclusion independently there from different parts of the world

The Zone just spat his dummy out.

The Zone

Star
Look at Awoken and his inability not to troll and come out of the closet with his Trump hate despite always claiming to not buy into the left/right dynamic. So disingenuous. Go ahead jump in the partisan mess with your brother/sister/whim Van. Tag team away with your low brow garbage. It gets so old to see you harp on the left/right dynamic only to buy into via your comments in threads showing the immense double-standard. So, yeah, I usually avoid trolls in the forum but they always show their true colors, hangups and inability to get over their massive ego. Tip a pint back on me you angry Englishman. Probably, your fourth pilsner already:) Target me instead of the big picture while thinking, Oh, I got him! LOL at this pathetic attempt to get your back and forth started. You know, some posters just have long history of discourse and needing someone to argue with. Any objective 14 year old can see who is being childish here.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Look at Awoken and his inability not to troll and come out of the closet with his Trump hate despite always claiming to not buy into the left/right dynamic. So disingenuous. Go ahead jump in the partisan mess with your brother/sister/whim Van. Tag team away with your low brow garbage. It gets so old to see you harp on the left/right dynamic only to buy into it. So, yeah, I usually avoid trolls in the forum but they always show their true colors, hangups and inability to get over their massive ego. Tip a pint back on me you angry Englishman. Probably, your fourth pilsner already:) Target me instead of the big picture while thinking, Oh, I got him! LOL at this pathetic attempt to get your back and forth started. You know, some posters just have long history of discourse and needing someone to argue with. Any objective 14 year old can see who is being childish here.
Lol.

Pointing out that Trump is a puppet of the elites means you are a part of the left/right divide ?

What do YOU want us to think, Mr genius.

You accuse others of what you constantly do yourself. Its no surprise because right wingers project all the time.

You do NOTHING on this forum but constantly attack anyone who bring light to Trump and his agenda, all while pretending to not fall for left/right tricks, yet you do nothing ut boost right wing narratives and cover for daddy Trump.

You are transparent as hell. You are not even good at what you do. At least be a little more subtle.

Awoken2

Superstar
You know, some posters just have long history of discourse and needing someone to argue with.
It takes two people to make an argument you tit....it just happens that you always seem to be one of them.

with his Trump hate
Your still hurting aren't you?

claiming to not buy into the left/right dynamic
Like you have? I've made it quite clear from day 1....politics is for mugs....it's a pantomime.

Tip a pint back on me you angry Englishman.
I'm Welsh, try that again....and I'm drinking tea right now

You know, some posters just have long history of discourse and needing someone to argue with.
You got that right, well done.

justjess

Superstar
She stole the lap top for the Russians.

She is a russian asset

He ex grassed her up

I thought the guy who shot himself in the stomach stole PelosiS laptop. I mean... that’s what artfuls source said. And I thought whoever stole it was handing it over to trump to expose them all. Humph. Very lackluster finish for both the girl with “liberal physiognomy” and Pelosi’s laptop tbh.

Cintra

Star
Oh lovely. Another pennsyltuckian... I did just google and found this:

I get access denied for that! its why i had to go looking for other links.

What she was depends on what you read.

justjess

Superstar
I get access denied for that! its why i had to go looking for other links.

What she was depends on what you read.
All I’ve found is a mother who said she’s become obsessed with right wing message boards and trump lately and a boyfriend who mentioned russian connections to buy the laptop. Atleast she was smart enough to go on the run after seeing her face plastered on the news. I suspect she won’t be enjoying the payday she expects for her troubles though.

also what’s with all the family snitches lately?