The American “Coup d’etat”

Cintra

Star
You are joining this tendency to reduce my argument as if I'm saying one should or could judge on solely this aspect while ignoring others. I'm not saying you should judge based on appearance alone. I'm not even suggesting one's political alignment is an indicator of one's integrity. I'm just saying that there's a scientifically supported relation between a person's appearance and their social behaviour / political opinions; Chinese AI even has a 90+% success rate in identifying criminals just by analyzing mugshots.
No, thats what you did, with the woman in green.
You just posted the words Left wing Physionomy, like that answered everything.

Her looks alone categorised her in your mind

Its dangerous to do that. There are hidden and disguised enemies everywhere.

And yeah, your post was a bit funny (I laughed), but still, that kind of thinking is lax, and will lead you into danger.

There is no friend anywhere, as the good book said.

No, thats what you did, with the woman in green.
You just posted the words Left wing Physionomy, like that answered everything.

Her looks alone categorised her in your mind

Its dangerous to do that. There are hidden and disguised enemies everywhere.

And yeah, your post was a bit funny (I laughed), but still, that kind of thinking is lax, and will lead you into danger.

There is no friend anywhere, as the good book said.
It was also meant to be funny. But she still looks left-wing. Some things you can't hide.

Cintra

Star
It was also meant to be funny. But she still looks left-wing. Some things you can't hide.
Have they made an id on her yet?
When they do we will see who she claims to be.

Until then its called guessing, and that sort of guessing gets you pregnant by undercover police officers.
And is that what you want???

No one allowed at the National Mall on Biden’s inauguration day,

25,000 troops.

There’s no limit to what twats like this can get away with.

Hope mr. Bang Fang will get his comeuppance.

No one allowed at the National Mall on Biden’s inauguration day,

25,000 troops.

DavidSon

Star
Great interview from two individuals who are what leftists used to be, before the neoliberal ideology of self hating homosexual capitalist luciferians interested in power, overthrowing the working majority and who don’t believe that truth exists
This was FIRE! Hedges didn't quite put it the way you are lol but yeah, the pseudo-liberals and their identity political issues are an embarrassment to leftist ideals. He accurately calls out the corporate liberal, Democrat, billionaire class web of immoral politicians, MIC, Wall Steet donors and silicon valley big shots that rule our lives. They and the elitist journalists from the NYT and WaPo live in their own pretentious bubble, unable to recognize the pain they've helped cause here and among the US's victims. CNN, etc. serve no other purpose than to mock the poor and demonize the people who've lost all hope for a future.

Hedges and Dore are right- the extreme over-reaction to the Capitol riots from the liberal media and Democrat elites is frightening. Everything from the supposed threats generated by the FBI to the ridiculously exaggerated choice to bring in 20,000 troops is a staged mockery of truth. They're gaslighting the American people. Biden's administration and his corporate advisors are some of the most dangerous, heartless predators possible. Anyone with 1/2 a brain feels the darkness closing in. This isn't some shit from the 1930's- these psychopathic corporate liberals want a techno-fascist surveillance state that will rival that of China's.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
The left wing media exhibits blatant hypocrisy, but hey, it fits their narrative. Are we surprised?

A coup and a riot are two different things. But sure, whatever you say.
Democrats advocating for and even celebrating late-term ninth month abortion...

"Legislation going through the Massachusetts statehouse will end the restriction on abortion past 24 weeks and allow the baby to be murdered up until the time of birth. Called the R.O.E. Act, standing for Removing Obstacles and Expand Abortion Access, the bill will allow infanticide for the vaguest of reasons including if it is “necessary to protect the patient’s life or physical or mental health, or in cases of lethal fetal anomalies, or where the fetus is incompatible with sustained life outside the uterus.”

"In New York and Virginia, Democratic state governments are working to loosen restrictions on abortion late in pregnancy, far past the stages at which fetuses can survive after birth.

In Virginia, Democratic Delegate Kathy Tran introduced a bill—with the backing of her party and of Democratic Governor Ralph Northam—that would significantly loosen existing restrictions on abortion in the final three months of pregnancy. Currently, third-trimester abortions are permitted only if three doctors certify that a woman’s health otherwise would be “substantially or irremediably” impaired. Under Tran’s bill, only the physician who would perform the abortion must provide that certification, and the “substantially or irremediably” language is dropped, in favor of a provision that allows for an exception if the continuation of the pregnancy is determined to “impair the mental or physical health of the woman”—a provision that may appear commonsensical, but is in fact intentionally vague."

Last year, when New York legalized late-term abortions, Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo had the spire at One World Trade Center lit in pink.

At the Golden Globes this year, actress Michelle Williams
gushed that she would never have been able to win that little golden trophy “without employing a woman’s right to choose.”

Actress Lena Dunham has abortion fomo (fear of missing out). A few years ago, Dunham said that she wished she had had an abortion since that would strengthen her commitment to the pro-abortion cause."

"A standing ovation for abortion? That’s what New York’s Reproductive Health Act got in the Senate chamber when it passed last week. Lawmakers and bystanders stood and applauded a law that legalizes abortion all the way up until birth, for any reason.

... but no, this isn't a thing, according to you. Mountains of evidence about leftist violence has already been posted, so I'm not going to revisit that with you. Regarding the obvious attacks on conservative speakers, I would ask if you're serious but it's pointless.

You and I are on opposite paths and will never agree, so there is no need to clog up this thread with back and forth comments. The best I can do is wish you and your family the very best - that you will be safe, healthy, and someday come into the truth of Jesus Christ - and let you go on your way. I mean this from my heart: May God bless and protect you and your family.
late term abortion is only done in extreme situations that have to do with the health of the fetus or the mother and when it’s late enough for viability a csection is done instead. Your making shit up in your own head. No one is talking about murdering 39 week old fetuses. Read some stories from women who’ve had to have abortions so late. They are horrible and maybe it could help you gain some empathy though I doubt it.
Saying that your election was rigged is not free speech. Your elections are a private corporation and they can do what they want
He’s telling the truth though. Libel, defamation.. these are things.

DavidSon

Star
He’s telling the truth though. Libel, defamation.. these are things.
That's incorrect. Defamation applies to an individual, not an opinion about a process.

Same thing with to the legal term "incitement." I was reading from an attorney this morning (NYT funny enough) that we can throw words around culturally, but in a legal sense Trump was not guilty of incitement. Now if we ignore precedent and decide to change the legal definitions that's another story.

The Zone

Star
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/bill-maher-says-ashli-babbitt-knew-california-cared-more-about-toxic-whiteness-than-toxic-brokeness

Even Bill Maher is appalled at a woman's (Ashli Babbit) death saying she had a small business, had taken out a loan with a 167% interest rate to try and survive maddening California laws while they said she had white privilege. The woman you saw shot in cold blood just wanted to be heard in this insane world and she was a fervent Obama supporter in her past.

Meanwhile, the democratic party will enjoy another day of trying to assert authoritarian rule and squelch half of its countries inhabitants. We saw a video perfectly describing how the party is no longer the one it was and has been taken over by people enraged and suffering near mental breakdowns if they cannot eat all the cake and flip you a crumb.

If you cannot watch an MSM clip at this point and not recognize that it is full-on propaganda, then you are asleep. And some of us here are rejecting your attempts to insist we join you as being a complicit zombie.

Last edited:
YEAH NOTHING TO SEE HERE. Its becomming more clear this was an attempted coup.

- 2 Virginia off duty police officers arrested in riots, 1 was also a Virginia national guard corporal and the other was an ex military sniper. Charged with violent entry and disorderly conduct.
- Sherrifs office veteran under investigation
- 2 Seattle police officers under investigation and under administrative leave
- off duty Houston police officer likely to face federal charges and under administrative leave
- 1 NYPD officer under investigation
- 1 Philadelpia officer under investigation
- 15 Capitol Police under investigation, and several suspended

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2021/01/15/here-are-the-police-officers-and-other-public-employees-arrested-in-connection-to-capitol-riot/?sh=1764ab833da8

At least 21 former and current military or police identified at riots with more than a dozen others under investigation but not yet named.

- Army psychological warfare captain from North Carolina
under investigation for leading 3 BUSLOADS (over 100 people) to riots.
- 1 Retired Navy Seal from Ohio posted video "He was proud of assault"
- 1 Retired Air force Lieutenant from Texas arrested for having zip tie handcuffs on Senate floor, looking for hostages
_ NY, LA, LV, Houston and Philadelphia police investigating officers

- Militias Oathkeepers and 3 Percenters identified taking part. Oathkeepers seen below in body armour using military formation known as "Ranger File" or "Stacking Up" used by military to breach buildings.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/capitol-hill-rioters-included-highly-trained-ex-military-and-police-some-used-bear-spray-20210116-p56uk1.html

The Zone

Star
Van, the people who marched on the capital are from all walks of life. There will of course be police and everything in between. It was in no way a coup. It was not that organized as some would have you think and the situation was clearly helped along by those with agendas. There would have been guns in a coup. Lots of them. There would have been easy to see people helping this along in an upfront manner within the capital (in a proven way). A coup would have had disgruntled military members asserting some serious protocols and military style movements. And that is a caveat for this - even the troops in D.C. are as divided as to its countries' citizens. You seemingly want to so badly to fit an elephant in a lunchbox which is as you know, is impossible.

Now, what I will say is it was silly for anyone to go to the white house and think something good would happen, but most of the people there were not reflective of who voted for Trump. It is not too smart to go to the white house in an age of surveillance. But these people deserve a day in court for that is how things work for those of us who actually live in the U.S.

Last edited: