The American “Coup d’etat”

justjess

Superstar
British guy. From an exposed police under cover op years ago.

Just an example of people not being what they seem, or thinking how you might suppose they think from appearance.
Two of my closest friends from childhood are covered head to toe in tattoos, have had pink and blue hair at various times, have worked at strip clubs either as strippers or bartenders and scream MAGA at the top of their lungs every chance they get. One even has glasses (the other contacts).

I have one discreet tattoo, no piercings, have never died my hair an unnatural color, have 20/20 eyesight, and wouldn’t scream MAGA if you paid me to.

Cintra

Star
Two of my closest friends from childhood are covered head to toe in tattoos, have had pink and blue hair at various times, have worked at strip clubs either as strippers or bartenders and scream MAGA at the top of their lungs every chance they get. One even has glasses (the other contacts).

I have one discreet tattoo, no piercings, have never died my hair an unnatural color, have 20/20 eyesight, and wouldn’t scream MAGA if you paid me to.
Yes
We should never make judgements on people solely according to their appearance. Far too easy to fake stuff.

The british story is here for anyone interested. This evidence is rarely exposed, and it worth taking a look at in the current context, although they are not connected as far as I know.

@Artful Revealer
Check out all those left wing physiognomies!

Last edited:
British guy. From an exposed police under cover op years ago.

Just an example of people not being what they seem, or thinking how you might suppose they think from appearance.
Still don't know who he is.

But the furry Jew guy is a registered democrat. It's not based on his appearance, but his appearance is compatible with him being a registered democrat, is what I meant.

Cintra

Star
Still don't know who he is.

But the furry Jew guy is a registered democrat. It's not based on his appearance, but his appearance is compatible with him being a registered democrat, is what I meant.
You brought up left wing physiognomy, like it had meaning.

Lurking009

Veteran
Late term abortion is still illegal except under very rare circumstances. No ones out there advocating for at Will abortion at 39 weeks. That’s just not a thing.
Democrats advocating for and even celebrating late-term ninth month abortion...

"Legislation going through the Massachusetts statehouse will end the restriction on abortion past 24 weeks and allow the baby to be murdered up until the time of birth. Called the R.O.E. Act, standing for Removing Obstacles and Expand Abortion Access, the bill will allow infanticide for the vaguest of reasons including if it is “necessary to protect the patient’s life or physical or mental health, or in cases of lethal fetal anomalies, or where the fetus is incompatible with sustained life outside the uterus.”

"In New York and Virginia, Democratic state governments are working to loosen restrictions on abortion late in pregnancy, far past the stages at which fetuses can survive after birth.

In Virginia, Democratic Delegate Kathy Tran introduced a bill—with the backing of her party and of Democratic Governor Ralph Northam—that would significantly loosen existing restrictions on abortion in the final three months of pregnancy. Currently, third-trimester abortions are permitted only if three doctors certify that a woman’s health otherwise would be “substantially or irremediably” impaired. Under Tran’s bill, only the physician who would perform the abortion must provide that certification, and the “substantially or irremediably” language is dropped, in favor of a provision that allows for an exception if the continuation of the pregnancy is determined to “impair the mental or physical health of the woman”—a provision that may appear commonsensical, but is in fact intentionally vague."

Last year, when New York legalized late-term abortions, Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo had the spire at One World Trade Center lit in pink.

At the Golden Globes this year, actress Michelle Williams
gushed that she would never have been able to win that little golden trophy “without employing a woman’s right to choose.”

Actress Lena Dunham has abortion fomo (fear of missing out). A few years ago, Dunham said that she wished she had had an abortion since that would strengthen her commitment to the pro-abortion cause."

"A standing ovation for abortion? That’s what New York’s Reproductive Health Act got in the Senate chamber when it passed last week. Lawmakers and bystanders stood and applauded a law that legalizes abortion all the way up until birth, for any reason.

... but no, this isn't a thing, according to you. Mountains of evidence about leftist violence has already been posted, so I'm not going to revisit that with you. Regarding the obvious attacks on conservative speakers, I would ask if you're serious but it's pointless.

You and I are on opposite paths and will never agree, so there is no need to clog up this thread with back and forth comments. The best I can do is wish you and your family the very best - that you will be safe, healthy, and someday come into the truth of Jesus Christ - and let you go on your way. I mean this from my heart: May God bless and protect you and your family.

Last edited:
Don’t you like hitler? I could have sworn you said you were a fan at one point.
How the hell did I miss this?

Just when I thought your obsession to assassinate my character was borderline pathological, you say this?

Go ahead. Find anything on any forum that even remotely suggests that I am or was a fan of Hitler.

Cintra

Star
Au contraire. Including the physiognomic aspect in your arsenal of weapons of discernment is an advantage!

One day you'll agree. I promise.
No, I am afraid it is just an assumption that will lead you to trust people you shouldnt trust.
Because they 'look right'.

You need to assume that every group has been infiltrated, no one is who they seem, and you are being surveilled at all times.

Don't just trust people because you make assumptions about thier clothes/hair/tattoos/facial geometry. Or you could end up regretting it.

Trust no one.
Ever.

No, I am afraid it is just an assumption that will lead you to trust people you shouldnt trust.
Because they 'look right'.

You need to assume that every group has been infiltrated, no one is who they seem, and you are being surveilled at all times.

Don't just trust people because you make assumptions about thier clothes/hair/tattoos/facial geometry. Or you could end up regretting it.

Trust no one.
Ever.
You are joining this tendency to reduce my argument as if I'm saying one should or could judge on solely this aspect while ignoring others. I'm not saying you should judge based on appearance alone. I'm not even suggesting one's political alignment is an indicator of one's integrity. I'm just saying that there's a scientifically supported relation between a person's appearance and their social behaviour / political opinions. Chinese AI even has a 90+% success rate at identifying criminals just by analyzing mugshots.