The American “Coup d’etat”

justjess

Superstar
Let me ask some questions then because this seems to keep coming up
-when the fbi infiltrates a movement or protest, which absolutely does happen, it’s so they can provoke violence so that they can make mass arrests
-why do you think there was no mass arrests of the leftist protestors then? Even if they were arrested, they were usually released the next day and we saw the same protestors arrested over and over again
-do you really think if the fbi wanted the blm protests to stop, they couldn’t have made them stop? Why did they go on for months?
I’m just wondering what you think the answers to these are because it is obvious that law enforcement and the establishment absolutely do take these two movements differently
Thousands of leftist protesters were arrested. Including being snatched off the sides of the streets and thrown into unmarked vans by government agents who weren’t wearing identifiable uniforms. And yes many were ROR’d. Many of the Capitol rioters are being ROR’d as well. Disorderly persons offenses aren’t felonies and they don’t hold you prior to court for misdeamenors and statutory offenses unless you have a horrific previous record and even then not very likely. The courts still have to follow protocol.

do you really think if they wanted to protect the Capitol they would have let the rioters get through? All these questions on both sides lead to the same exact place if you aren’t cherry picking. I’m not saying that you are but the info is there if your looking for it. You haven’t seen the last of the Capitol riot type stuff either. It may well go on for months. At the point where the left gets back in the streets while the right is also in the streets... fun fun times ahead (Sarc).

justjess

Superstar
LOL yeah you guys think blm is a legitamate movement. You’ll shriek at how the maga is played all day but wont see how you are. it gets oldView attachment 50776View attachment 50777
You clearly don’t read what I actually say. Like even a little bit. Ever.
Both movements are real. Both movements are being played. Both movements are contrived. All three in equal measure to some extent. Can’t get thousands of people to do something they don’t believe in.

You clearly don’t read what I actually say. Like even a little bit. Ever.
Both movements are real. Both movements are being played. Both movements are contrived. All three in equal measure to some extent. Can’t get thousands of people to do something they don’t believe in.
I agree with your second paragraph. Sorry I just decided to respond to yours and vancities in one post to save time. OK fair enough on your end then

Last edited:
You're going to have to stick to one narrative dude.

It can't be "the Democrats" setting up and "entrapping" MAGA

But then Pelosi just left her laptop for the "crisis actors" to take.

Like make up your mind, it can't be both.
You’ll have to crowbar that one-dimensional rationale of yours. First off, why should I have to make up my mind when info is still coming in?

Second, there could’ve been provocateurs and crisis actors to set up MAGA and there could’ve been special operatives to confiscate hardware simultaneously. These aren’t necessarily mutually exclusive.

We’re not the one’s running the plays, we’re just observers.

Also, talk like a grownup, if that’s what you are. I’m not your dude, nor the Big Lebowski.

Everyone who watched the Save America rally knows it wasn’t instigated, but how can the mainstream instigation narrative survive if it was planned?

justjess

Superstar
Everyone who watched the Save America rally knows it wasn’t instigated, but how can the mainstream instigation narrative survive if it was planned?

Your for real huh? Anyone that watched those speeches - “trial by combat” “you won’t win with weakness we’ve gotta be strong” “gonna be wild” knows for a fact that was incitement.

that some people had planned this ahead of time Does not change that. Even a little bit. First of all his texts since November have been increasingly inflammatory and inciting - five to ten times a day telling you to fight the radical libs from stealing what was rightfully yours. Second of all to commit a crime you need a cover and the crowd who has just been incited like brain controlled morons provides you with a great one - cover of chaos. If you want to rob a bank in a small town you call 911 three minutes before with some crisis and divert police resources elsewhere first.

And do please tell what exactly is “liberal physiognomy”?

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
To me, it's the way she's grabbing old people and shoving them to go go go. A bit callous, dontcha think? Shows she doesn't care about her "fellow protesters." Appears to be on task....
She wasn’t being callous she was ushering them along. Do conservatives not have brown hair? Do they not wear glasses? This is as ridiculous as the beard comments earlier.. men grow a beard before a crime to make it less likely to id them. That’s why many of these people had beards at the incident and were clean shaven when arrested. Unfortunately facial recognition has progressed to the point where a temporary beard isn’t going to help you. Should have wore a mask.

Because as you've told me it can be all of the above.

Part planned
Part spontaneous

And whatever was planned, who incited them to plan ?

The incitement isn't only the speech directly before, its the days, weeks, months, and years of incitement that have been a feature of the Trump presidency.

Also we haven't ruled out the planning coming directly from team Trump.

To me, it's the way she's grabbing old people and shoving them to go go go. A bit callous, dontcha think? Shows she doesn't care about her "fellow protesters." Appears to be on task....
And everyone is just so dumb to be conned by her.

So now its gone from "Antifa" to , "the lady in Green made me do it"

Man you are really trying to suggest Trumpers are very stupid.

Last edited:
You’ll have to crowbar that one-dimensional rationale of yours. First off, why should I have to make up my mind when info is still coming in?

Second, there could’ve been provocateurs and crisis actors to set up MAGA and there could’ve been special operatives to confiscate hardware simultaneously. These aren’t necessarily mutually exclusive.

We’re not the one’s running the plays, we’re just observers.

Also, talk like a grownup, if that’s what you are. I’m not your dude, nor the Big Lebowski.
If this was a "setup" by anti-Trumpers, you best believe Pelosi would not have left her laptop lying around. Of course that is if the laptop thing is even true.

You don't seem to understand that.

justjess

Superstar
So trumps personal physician and biggest donor both just died within days of eachother.. both were old but idk. Just putting it out there.