The American “Coup d’etat”

Awoken2

Superstar

justjess

Superstar
I do think they took advantage of the situation for maximum effect.

There were so many seemingly high quality photos ready to go for the media.

I believe I was the first on this thread who stated these guys were let in for a PHOTO OP.

The viking dude is an actor. This doesn't mean he can't also be a Qtard, after all Qanon has infected all walks of life.

But part of me thinks they needed that guy front and centre as opposed to some regular looking guy. It adds to the visual effects of it all.

Actually this is where I think there is a bit of truth to the "crisis actors" meme. Its never that they are ALL crisis actors, but there may be a sprinkling of them to help add spice to the stew.

Now they are comparing this to 911, which is a big time stretch, but at the same time I also don't want to downplay what happened, which many people are doing.
It looked like a football tailgate crossbred with a military larp

justjess

Superstar
This is what I have been trying to raise awareness about. The amount of "ex" or "off duty" police and military that took part in the attack.

The woman who was killed was "ex" or "off duty" military, can't remember which.

Jess has brought up articles of cops being arrested and under investigation.

Webster Tarpley also believes there were likely private contractors as well. I think Jess brought up something about Erik Prince and Blackwater types back in this thread.
I mentioned the possibility. Haven’t seen any evidence or confirmation. It just struck me as odd that they had blueprints and earpieces and some of the footage I have seen shows a level of coordination that usually is seen in military, police, or sports teams.

justjess

Superstar
With you and the other radicals providing endless taradiddle about both the thought crimes of the bad orange man, and the storming of the Capitol by his army of Nazi-sympathizer supporters, what do we need evidence for?
Go ahead and laugh. They used Parler to organize and plan. Parler conveniently disappears from the record. Parler will undoubtably come back online but the documentation of what happened and the evidence of who was there live-streaming won’t come with it. I’ve been through a forum reboot more then once - everything is “lost”

Awoken2

Superstar
I just picture a discarded Trump glove puppet lying in the gutter, his weave all matted, sodden wet.

Awoken2

Superstar
I mentioned the possibility. Haven’t seen any evidence or confirmation. It just struck me as odd that they had blueprints and earpieces and some of the footage I have seen shows a level of coordination that usually is seen in military, police, or sports teams.
My first thought after watching the footage was organised chaos. I've seen more disorderly coach parties. But you should expect nothing less from the msn as you well know.

justjess

Superstar
Honest question: did you not already see that coming by the way they declared antifa a terrorist organization within 24 hours of the first blm riot breaking out and then doubled down by declaring numerous liberal cities as anarchist jurisdictions?

for the record whatever little bit of “good get those bastards” reaction I had initially was immediately changed as soon as I saw that the next morning. I vocally and repeatedly encouraged any left leaning person I know not to participate because they were walking into a trap. This has already been coming full speed ahead for us - from both sides. Trump did his part and now Biden will do his.

justjess

Superstar
He isnt even office yet and one of his first proposed bills is infinitely more fascist than anything Trump is being alleged of.
You are wrong. See above post.

Oh god - the irony:

Its wasted effort for one to justify their political party or even antifa for that matter at this point in a system that will only betray them regardless of whos president... People are wasting their emotions and energy until they just accept the system is the way it is. Everyone is being betrayed. If you sow your hopes and emotions into the world system you will reap disappointment and betrayal and dissatisfaction from the world system.
The only emotion I have is numb. This isn’t emotion. I’m saying this against my better judgement to maybe, possibly get atleast one of you to take me seriously about what is coming next. So I will say it again...

This is a setup. This is a trap. This is a hostile takeover.

Honest question: did you not already see that coming by the way they declared antifa a terrorist organization within 24 hours of the first blm riot breaking out and then doubled down by declaring numerous liberal cities as anarchist jurisdictions?

for the record whatever little bit of “good get those bastards” reaction I had initially was immediately changed as soon as I saw that the next morning. I vocally and repeatedly encouraged any left leaning person I know not to participate because they were walking into a trap. This has already been coming full speed ahead for us - from both sides. Trump did his part and now Biden will do his.
Or by the way Trump ordered the National guard to shoot peaceful protesters and media with tear gas and rubber bullets, because anybody protesting peacefully just gets lumped in with "radical Antifa"

We both called it, the right and the left have been set up, and they bet on us to continue fighting each other, while they clamp down on all of us.

He isnt even office yet and one of his first proposed bills is infinitely more fascist than anything Trump is being alleged of.
You cheerleaded this as it began under Trump. You cheered for your own destruction. I remember your reactions very well. You don't get to suddenly feign outrage. Still playing party politics I see.

justjess

Superstar
How am I wrong?

What has Trump done that could be seen or construed as being more fascist than a new domestic terror law that will make every dissenter be placed under a radar?
Really? He declared anyone who opposed him terrorists and designated liberal cities as anarchist jurisdictions to deny them any federal funds during a pandemic unless they brutalized the leftist members of their state who were protesting whether peacefully or not. He ordered peaceful protesters tear gassed. He made it a ten year felony to protest by any federal property which conveniently doesn’t seem to apply if your wearing a MAGA hat while doing so.

They've been having congressional hearings about how to deem American citizens as terrorists instead of just criminals for all of trumps presidency, always centered around "white spreemacy" and anti/uncle semetic terror. That they let leftists terrorize the public for a few months was the cherry on top, yeah. They actually held their most recent congressional hearing on domestic terror less than two weeks before the media fabricated the George Floyd nonsense.
Right wingers saw this long before you guys. You still believe that white people and right wingers should be deemed as terrorists, you were arguing it in a thread just last week, so dont come with that non sense. I was telling you nothing less over there

justjess

Superstar
They've been having congressional hearings about how to deem American citizens as terrorists instead of just criminals for all of trumps presidency, always centered around "white spreemacy" and anti/uncle semetic terror. That they let leftists terrorize the public for a few months was the cherry on top, yeah. They actually held their most recent congressional hearing on domestic terror less than two weeks before the media fabricated the George Floyd nonsense.
Right wingers saw this long before you guys. You still believe that white people and right wingers should be deemed as terrorists, you were arguing it in a thread just last week, so dont come with that non sense. I was telling you nothing less over there
I said white people should be deemed terrorists? Ok show me the receipts.

That would be an incredibly odd statement for me to make considering the color of my own skin and my aversion to crowded spaces