The American “Coup d’etat”

Cintra

Star
Just in, a DC police officer has died as a result of yesterdays riot.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/politics/capitol-police-officer-dead-after-riot/index.html

so one woman shot and killed by body guard
3 people died of "medical emergencies"
1 cop died of a stroke. He was 40 years old

How does a 40 year old die of a stroke ? and what exactly are "medical emergencies"
This is the sun, but its probably right.

Medical emergencies. heart attack, stroke, trampled to death

Johnny5

Veteran
I wasn’t being disingenuous. No ones coming for them. They’ve been saying that for decades. It hasn’t happened. States still have rights.

Every four years they say this shit. Politicians campaign on stuff like this. Once they get into office it doesn’t happen. There is a difference between what a politician says and what a politician does.
They have all three branches of gov now. They feel embolden like never before. They have shown recently they will do what they darn well please. I would not be surprised at any action taken in the coming months. Gun grab, stifling free speech, more lock downs, vaccines, etc...

I pray that every one of you will be safe. I am taking a break for awhile to focus more on and look after what's important.. family.

Now we know why many cops let the rioters in. There were cops and military in plain clothes taking part. This is looking more like an attempted coup. All the Repubs now throwing Trump under the bus probably were waiting for this final coup attempt.

weskrongden

Veteran
Now we know why many cops let the rioters in. There were cops and military in plain clothes taking part. This is looking more like an attempted coup. All the Repubs now throwing Trump under the bus probably were waiting for this final coup attempt.

That's encouraging if true.

justjess

Superstar
Globalism isn't going to be stopped easily.
If we stopped participating it would stop. Stop voting. Stop buying their products. Using their services. Check out of their world. It doesn’t have to mean the death of innocent people. The only thing that matters to them is money - take it from them.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
I have been called a communist idk how many times cuz I’ve lost count. I am not. Maybe you didn’t call me that but plenty of others have. Or a radical leftist or a liberal and quite frankly I’m none of those things. But no one ever bothers to actually listen to my explanation of my positions if they aren’t so easily boxed in and then that’s the line they run with instead... stupid radical leftist social justice warrior.
In all fairness, reading your posts, you do seem to have taken on the persona of a “stupid radical leftist social justjess warrior.”

Karlysymon

Superstar
Interesting connect between the Capitol Chief of Police to Michael Chertoff/Rosa Brooks and the TIP (Transition Integrity Project that @Karlysymon has brought up several times):

The very same group of people, who in their election war gaming, anticipated that American Democracy will not survive the 2020 election. Which is why i said in my other post that the act of storming the capital seems to end an era and subsequently start a new one. It certainly looks & feels that way to me. The media optics prep the collective american mind for the new changes but we'll wait and see what comes out of this.

1610102951799.png

If anything happens to Biden before or after Inauguration, it should come as no surprise.

A former VP who becomes the 46th President then dies

...or [operation]Gladio lives on?

Last edited:

Hermes

Rookie
No, he didn't.
LOL yes he did and he called out the rioters =/.

If I've learned anything over time it's the same old strings are always being pulled. Y'all playing the wrong game.

If you hadn't notice there was a huge transfer of wealth over the past year. Hope everyone took some time to be a part of it and at least make some change. All this bullshit only presents more opportunities in the market. We cannot control politics and the hard truth is we have no saviours but ourselves.

justjess

Superstar
LOL yes he did and he called out the rioters =/.

If I've learned anything over time it's the same old strings are always being pulled. Y'all playing the wrong game.

If you hadn't notice there was a huge transfer of wealth over the past year. Hope everyone took some time to be a part of it and at least make some change. All this bullshit only presents more opportunities in the market. We cannot control politics and the hard truth is we have no saviours but ourselves.
More like sold out the rioters. Quite frankly if I was a trump supporter I’d be feeling hella betrayed at the moment. Not be liberals or the media. By my own damn president.

The Zone

Star
One of the most disturbing things to me albeit predictable is the propaganda machine is in full swing and that is an attack on the people. They are treating this like 9-11 yet the only people who died were shot by overzealous capital police. Where is the outrage in the media? Well, the double standard now envelopes every single MSM destination including FOX. They wanted a great reset and they are using this incident as an inflection point to roll out their rules to make us more compliant. The MSM turned a blind eye to far worse violence, burning buildings, people breaking into stores, etc and actually praised that garbage.

The people who rioted in D.C. felt oppressed by the media telling them they don't count, are dumb asses, and basically have now found a way to make them fit the narrative of deplorable by implying all Trump voters were just like the idiot few. Nevermind that we saw the fringe on the White House property and not everyone by any stretch, nor does Trump's support nationwide condone what happened.

The immense stage for this mess and what we are seeing means they have basically come together behind closed doors. Politicians are trying to save their careers in doing so and the democrats have proven that they will win at all costs and cheated in ways that one day becomes legendary. I don't think the left realizes they have become the haters, the Stasi types, etc. And once the right-wing wrong thought is quelled, they will come back to abuse you as well making us all forever dependent on big government. It is indeed a dark time when the politicians that live fro New York and California want to tell the rest of America how to live while basically kicking them in the teeth along the way,

So, let's rethink an uprising for yeah, it is closer to happening in the future than ever before from the mere fact the Dems may choose to make some people's lives intolerable. As a former registered Dem, I no longer recognize how they conduct their business as good in any way. Their inability to meet in the middle is noticeable but it is a controlled poop show on both sides now.

What people need to see before flying off on a left tangent is that overnight the sides came together. It was planned and it is designed without a shadow of a doubt to implement sweeping rules that will forever crush a rebellion of free thought before it takes hold. Whatever is left of resistance at the moment is in the crosshairs. Big Tech is working against you and your freedoms and wants to guide you to a new way of thinking. But they even have the ability to shadow every keystroke I make and put me on a list for daring to discuss anything.

Last edited: