The American “Coup d’etat”

weskrongden

Veteran
This Trump stuff is boring. The more interesting question is where conservatives go from here since we can't compete electorally at the national level due to changing demographics and mail in voting.

This Trump stuff is boring. The more interesting question is where conservatives go from here since we can't compete electorally at the national level due to changing demographics and mail in voting.
If Biden becomes president, I believe both the Democrat Party and Republican Party are done and neither will provide the president in 4 years from now. Republicans will suffer in the next primaries unless the Matrix manages to make them more attractive to independents and liberals.

weskrongden

Veteran
If Biden becomes president, I believe both the Democrat Party and Republican Party are done and neither will provide the president in 4 years from now. Republicans will suffer in the next primaries unless the Matrix manages to make them more attractive to independents and liberals.
Biden is becoming President. My question is if right wingers decide to submit to open borders, gun grabs and censorship of their speech or if they get more violent. The way I look at it conservatives have three options: Revolution, secession, submission. Being apart of the current democratic system is not an option, that's submission.

justjess

Superstar
Trump did not benefit from this at all. Members of his admin resigned, the media painted MAGA as violent conspiracy theorists. So if anyone let them in its people opposed to Trump.
Do you remember the failed invasion of Venezuela that happened about a year ago? It was an attempt. It failed. Now they will try to pawn it off on someone else. If it had succeeded the narrative coming from them would be very different.

Cintra

Star
Biden is becoming President. My question is if right wingers decide to submit to open borders, gun grabs and censorship of their speech or if they get more violent. The way I look at it conservatives have three options: Revolution, secession, submission. Being apart of the current democratic system is not an option, that's submission.
So what will you do when they come for your gun?

Trump did not benefit from this at all. Members of his admin resigned, the media painted MAGA as violent conspiracy theorists. So if anyone let them in its people opposed to Trump.
No he didn't benefit from this, but never the less he instigated it.

So either

1. Trump is an idiot
2. Trump doesn't care at this point
3. Trump's plan failed
4. Trump is working hand in glove with those elites who are demonizing him

I find it interesting that MSNBC has been really pushing the "inside job" narrative for the last hour. Pushing it quite hard tbh.

Questioning why more people weren't arrested.
Questioning why law enforcement stood down.
Questioning the prefrential treatment that right wing thugs get
Questioning how rioters got into places that were hard to find

they are suggesting that the elements of law enforcement and even congress were helping the rioters. Certainly a possiblity.

If the agenda was simply to make MAGA look as crazed and as much a threat as possible, why would they be looking into the fact that law enforcement stepped down.

If their agenda was to simply make MAGA look as dangerous as possible, like some want us to believe, they would ignore the fact that the police stepped down and helped them, and pretend they just rolled over the police.

Lots of questions.

justjess

Superstar
"The president then makes a public statement to the supporters attacking the Capitol that he loves them but doesn't really tell them to stop," the official said.

Such a blatant lie. It's appalling that you would post such an article that lies while admitting it has no evidence.
He didn’t tell them to leave at first - when they were inside the capital his first statement was just to be peaceful. His aides had to practically force him to tell them to stop. It isn’t a lie. Right from the horses mouth I saw it myself when it was posted.

you yourself said they were clearly allowed in. So what exactly is your problem with me stating the obvious.

justjess

Superstar
i agree with you but to play devils advocate, everyone has a price
Sometimes there is no price needed. People join gangs because they make them feel like they belong in a world that makes them feel outcast. This is no different.. give a young impressionable mind the thought that they are on a greater mission and you don’t need to pay them at all. Just plant a seed. This is the danger of group psychology when in the wrong hands.

weskrongden

Veteran
Sometimes there is no price needed. People join gangs because they make them feel like they belong in a world that makes them feel outcast. This is no different.. give a young impressionable mind the thought that they are on a greater mission and you don’t need to pay them at all. Just plant a seed. This is the danger of group psychology when in the wrong hands.
These people are fucked. They know their vote doesn't matter and they've lost the country. That's the result.

I dont agree with you at all, but you at least cut out all the bullshit and get straight to the point.

The idea that Biden needs to cheat to beat a loathsome criminal pushing luke warm white nationalism, that is widely hated is a complete joke. Trump was dead in the polls, this was widely know. The only person who needed to cheat was Trump, which is why he tried to dismantle mail in voting any way he could.

Right wingers could never win elections without the handicap of the electoral college. Its even getting to the point where they can't even win with the electoral college. You all are done

Thats why you guys hate democracy. Your only option at this point is sedition, which is what Trump is sowing the seeds of.

We ain't living in the 1800's.

Do you remember the failed invasion of Venezuela that happened about a year ago? It was an attempt. It failed. Now they will try to pawn it off on someone else. If it had succeeded the narrative coming from them would be very different.

I remember it was a joke, it wasn't even close to succeeding , but it was an attempt none the less. So was that tiny mercenary group connected to Trump that tried to infiltrate on speedboats and they all got captured and paraded on TV.

Funny how Trump finally conceeded the election after yesterdays events. Was this his last ditched failed attempt ? I'm not ruling it out, the fact that many of law enforcement went along seems to suggest this could be a possibility.

weskrongden

Veteran
They aren’t coming for our guns. The NRA pushes that line to increase gun sales whenever their board pilfers a bit too much money from the cookie jar
Disingenuous Jess doing it again.

Hold gun manufacturers accountable. In 2005, then-Senator Biden voted against the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, but gun manufacturers successfully lobbied Congress to secure its passage. This law protects these manufacturers from being held civilly liable for their products – a protection granted to no other industry. Biden will prioritize repealing this protection.

Get weapons of war off our streets. The bans on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines that Biden, along with Senator Feinstein, secured in 1994 reduced the lethality of mass shootings. But, in order to secure the passage of the bans, they had to agree to a 10-year sunset provision and when the time came, the Bush Administration failed to extend them. As president, Biden will:

• Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. It’s wrong. Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don’t limit the weapon’s lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.
  • Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. Currently, the National Firearms Act requires individuals possessing machine-guns, silencers, and short-barreled rifles to undergo a background check and register those weapons with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Due to these requirements, such weapons are rarely used in crimes. As president, Biden will pursue legislation to regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act.
  • Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.

justjess

Superstar
These people are fucked. They know their vote doesn't matter and they've lost the country. That's the result.
Our votes never mattered. I’ve told you this before and despite us disagreeing on a whole lot I think we do oddly agree on some key things. The ONLY color that matters to them is green. If you don’t have enough green you don’t matter period. They try different ways to convince people this isn’t the case, each side has their own ruse. They do different things to divide the people keeping them focused on nonsense and hating eachother instead of uniting on the only blatant commonality we have staring us in our face. These people feel disenfranchised this year, a different group felt disenfranchised last year and around and around we will continue to go until we keep them all on mute open our eyes and wake the fuck up.