The American “Coup d’etat”

Johnny5

Veteran
can anyone get better pics of his tats?
he has an as above so below nipple tat, but i want to see his hands properly and the belly one looks like a huge coverup
You mean like baphomet on one of his nips?

Cintra

Star
You mean like baphomet on one of his nips?
havnt seen that one.

around his left nipple he has this.
It is used by pagans and is sometimes called the tree of life, or symbolises as above, so below

tree-of-life-pic.jpg

and above it this
The valknut.
Viking symbol, maybe connections with odin.

360_F_30128439_rLwIJypnJbpeR6XyGPjtLBYVgzB4MfN3.jpg

Last edited:
I can't believe that after weeks of incitement by Trump and other Republicans to "storm washington" and "stop the steal" After literally hundreds of MAGA break into Capitol Hill, right after attending a Trump rally, you have those trying to claim it was all Antifa. :D

Well actually I can believe it, these people will believe literally anything. That's why all of this is happening in the first place.

weskrongden

Veteran
of course SOME people among the BLM destroyed property. I'm not mad at them for destroying property, and guess what I'm not mad at the Trumptards for destroying property either. I think they are stupid and deranged for storming a Capitol building all in the name of protecting an elitist billionaire criminal p***phile, but I aint mad at them for destroying property or even the act of storming the building.

As for not proven, a Boogaloo boy was charged with shooting into the Minneapolis precinct

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2020/10/23/feds-far-right-boogaloo-bois-member-fired-ak-47-at-minneapolis-policestation-yelled-justice-for-floyd/?sh=28859aaf9431

another seperate white supremacist who started rioting in Minneapolis was the so called "umbrella man"

https://www.startribune.com/police-umbrella-man-was-a-white-supremacist-trying-to-incite-floyd-rioting/571932272/

Boogaloo boys kill 2 cops

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-06-17/far-right-boogaloo-boys-linked-to-killing-of-california-lawmen-other-violence

Boogaloo boys attempt to carry out false flag in Las Vegas

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/boogaloo-boys-george-floyd-protests-black-lives-matter-1010117/
Boogaloo boys aren't white supremacists. They're some cringey libertarians lol. They probably support BLM like a lot of libertarians.

Maes17

Superstar
Boogaloo boys aren't white supremacists. They're some cringey libertarians lol. They probably support BLM like a lot of libertarians.
Boogaloo, BLM, antifa, proud boys etc. All are fringe groups designed to reel in people to a side.

they are fascists

Fascists, libertarians, white supremacists, and even average conservatives all share many common goals. They are all right wing at least.

weskrongden

Veteran
Boogaloo, BLM, antifa, proud boys etc. All are fringe groups designed to reel in people to a side.
Boogaloo and proud boys are not white supremacists or nationalists. Boogaloo are libertarians and the Proud Boys leader is black and Hispanic.

the Proud Boys leader is black and Hispanic.
who bragged about ripping down a Black lives matter banner from a church and setting it ablaze. You do know blacks can be in support of white supremacy right ? What do you think Candace Owens gets paid for ?

White supremacy comes in many stages and levels.

Not all white supremacists are as open as you are. In fact the vast majority are not.

weskrongden

Veteran
who bragged about ripping down a Black lives matter banner from a church and setting it ablaze. You do know blacks can be in support of white supremacy right ? What do you think Candace Owens gets paid for ?
Pretty sure they explicitly reject white nationalism.

Cintra

Star
the tat on the other guys hand is said to be this

download.png

It is the mark of the outsider, from a video game. dishonored.

justjess

Superstar
I do agree with you that the Republicans who have been in office over the past 30-40 years haven't been conservative or cared about family/traditional values. They pretended like they did though.

If Democrats pass an amnesty (they'd be braindead not to,) conservatives will probably never win the presidency again. You think Trump was a globalist? He actually cut immigration by about 8%. Not a lot but it was the first decrease in a long time. Watch what Biden does.
Yes I think trump was a globalist. Anything he does is for some purpose even if just to appease his base to keep power. At the end of the day the man ships in foreign labor under bullshit visa programs claiming there aren’t any American waitresses or construction workers available to take those jobs. So what do you think? Very anti immigration and pro American worker huh?

weskrongden

Veteran
Another response to Jess about open borders. The established rules for asylum seekers has been, it only applies to those being persecuted due to political or religious beliefs or if there was some kind of ethnic cleansing. Democrats want to change the asylum rules where it applies to anyone facing some sort of gang violence or drug violence or spousal abuse. You know what 3rd world countries are full of? Violence and poverty. They essentially want to allow everyone from the 3rd world to qualify for asylum.

These are the word games that the left uses. We're not for open borders. We just want to make it so anyone from the 3rd world is asylum eligible. And even if they just hop across the border we won't detain them or deport them. They can stay in the country and we'll do an amnesty every couple of decades to legalize them. How is that not open borders? Because they had to jump through a few hoops?

Cintra

Star
Odinists use the bottom one. Odinists are a weird white supremacist group.
below the triangles and the tree is the big black thing.
I believe it is Thors hammer, Mjölnir.

In this guys case i would guess that the tree represents yggdrassil, the world tree on which odin was hung to recieve the runes.

Not all viking/norse/notther tradition type pagans are white supremacists. but certainly they do tend to congregate around that end of the pagan spectrum.