The American “Coup d’etat”

justjess

Superstar
I've said for a long time liberals think the leaders of the civil rights movement are the real founding fathers lol. I don't care about my neighbors who aren't nationalists like me. I don't want to share a country or community with them.
That isn’t what I said and you know it. Try being honest.

justjess

Superstar
The globalists have been siphoning off most of the wealth for a long time. It's just statistics that white births are below replacement levels. And your kids are being taught to hate themselves while every other group is told to have pride in their heritage. Whites are a small percentage of the population and soon we won't have any countries where we're a majority.
The globalists. Yes I agree. Trump is one of them. Every single rich bastard is one of them. And it’s not just globalists, it’s elitists period.

not being the majority does not mean your future is at risk. Unless you want to say the future is at risk for any and all minority children and always has been. I have two kids, we successfully replaced ourselves. And no my children are not being taught to hate themselves, they are being taught to love and respect others as well as themselves for somethjng more then their skin color. They are also being instilled with both Italian and Irish pride since that’s an actual culture whereas being white is not. Trust me.. I have plenty of pride in my heritage. And I’m not ashamEd of it in the least.

Different than secret alt right infiltrators were behind all the BLM and Antifa riots?
Nobody ever claimed that.

They did start the fire on the Minneapolis police station though, as well as kill 2 cops. That has been proven.

These clowns on Fox are literally claiming that Hundreds of MAGA supporters who breached the Capitol building are actually Antifa ?

Forget the fact that Trump and other Republicans have been hyping them to "act" on June 6 for weeks. But no its all Antifa. LOL Right wingers can never take responsibility for anything. Pathetic people.

justjess

Superstar
At least Trump doesn't want to open the borders for all his faults.
No he just marries immigrants and hires immigrants over American workers. Cuz of course there are no American waitresses who want to work at maralago. Give me a break. Judge a man by his actions, not his rhetoric.

LOL at Laura Ingrahm on Fox News

"These criminals do not represent the entirety of this movement"

Hmmm. Where was this logic when she was attacking BLM this entire summer. What a total fraud.

weskrongden

Veteran
Nobody ever claimed that.

They did start the fire on the Minneapolis police station though, as well as kill 2 cops. That has been proven.

These clowns on Fox are literally claiming that Hundreds of MAGA supporters who breached the Capitol building are actually Antifa ?

Forget the fact that Trump and other Republicans have been hyping them to "act" on June 6 for weeks. But no its all Antifa. LOL Right wingers can never take responsibility for anything. Pathetic people.
That was not proven lol. You are such a biased retard. Unlike you, I acknowledge that the things done today were done by the MAGA crew.

weskrongden

Veteran
The globalists. Yes I agree. Trump is one of them. Every single rich bastard is one of them. And it’s not just globalists, it’s elitists period.

not being the majority does not mean your future is at risk. Unless you want to say the future is at risk for any and all minority children and always has been. I have two kids, we successfully replaced ourselves. And no my children are not being taught to hate themselves, they are being taught to love and respect others as well as themselves for somethjng more then their skin color. They are also being instilled with both Italian and Irish pride since that’s an actual culture whereas being white is not. Trust me.. I have plenty of pride in my heritage. And I’m not ashamEd of it in the least.
Of course it does. Not being in the majority (in a Democracy) means you have no power. It also means your culture isn't dominant. Yes minorities who chose to move here should accept that. If I move to Japan, I would be accepting those conditions. White people built this country, they should stay the majority.

The majority of white people are conservative and they now have no political or cultural power, unlike 50 years ago.

justjess

Superstar
Of course it does. Not being in the majority (in a Democracy) means you have no power. It also means your culture isn't dominant. Yes minorities who chose to move here should accept that. If I move to Japan, I would be accepting those conditions. White people built this country, they should stay the majority.

The majority of white people are conservative and they now have no political or cultural power, unlike 50 years ago.
We never had any power anyway. The only color that matters is GREEN.

as for conservatives - they will be back in power in a couple years and they still rule the Supreme Court and many of the states. You are exaggerating.

also: please define what exactly white culture even is?

That was not proven lol. You are such a biased retard. Unlike you, I acknowledge that the things done today were done by the MAGA crew.
of course SOME people among the BLM destroyed property. I'm not mad at them for destroying property, and guess what I'm not mad at the Trumptards for destroying property either. I think they are stupid and deranged for storming a Capitol building all in the name of protecting an elitist billionaire criminal p***phile, but I aint mad at them for destroying property or even the act of storming the building.

As for not proven, a Boogaloo boy was charged with shooting into the Minneapolis precinct

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2020/10/23/feds-far-right-boogaloo-bois-member-fired-ak-47-at-minneapolis-policestation-yelled-justice-for-floyd/?sh=28859aaf9431

another seperate white supremacist who started rioting in Minneapolis was the so called "umbrella man"

https://www.startribune.com/police-umbrella-man-was-a-white-supremacist-trying-to-incite-floyd-rioting/571932272/

Boogaloo boys kill 2 cops

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-06-17/far-right-boogaloo-boys-linked-to-killing-of-california-lawmen-other-violence

Boogaloo boys attempt to carry out false flag in Las Vegas

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/boogaloo-boys-george-floyd-protests-black-lives-matter-1010117/

justjess

Superstar
Not to make light of all this, but for him to get a tattoo that close to south of the border takes a lot of tequila, pain killers or total lack of pain receptors in the area.
I was thinking cocaine but all are possibilities. Ouch lol

weskrongden

Veteran
We never had any power anyway. The only color that matters is GREEN.

as for conservatives - they will be back in power in a couple years and they still rule the Supreme Court and many of the states. You are exaggerating.
I do agree with you that the Republicans who have been in office over the past 30-40 years haven't been conservative or cared about family/traditional values. They pretended like they did though.

If Democrats pass an amnesty (they'd be braindead not to,) conservatives will probably never win the presidency again. You think Trump was a globalist? He actually cut immigration by about 8%. Not a lot but it was the first decrease in a long time. Watch what Biden does.

Cintra

Star
Not to make light of all this, but for him to get a tattoo that close to south of the border takes a lot of tequila, pain killers or total lack of pain receptors in the area.
can anyone get better pics of his tats?
he has an as above so below nipple tat, but i want to see his hands properly and the belly one looks like a huge coverup