The American “Coup d’etat”

Maes17

Superstar

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

justjess

Superstar
I really hope you fully understand what that article is saying prior to posting it making it look like you agree with and/or support it. They are trying to invalidate EVERY mail in vote in the state. Every single one. The vast majority of which were legally cast. That is mass disenfranchisement of the likes never been seen before specifically targeted at a voting demographic the current president doesn’t like because they are his “political enemies”

we’ve had mail in and absentee voting for years. They never tried to invalidate it before. Why is that?

this is a direct assault on democracy and on state rights. I sincerely hope you aren’t supportive of this because the end result is something you favor.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I really hope you fully understand what that article is saying prior to posting it making it look like you agree with and/or support it. They are trying to invalidate EVERY mail in vote in the state. Every single one. The vast majority of which were legally cast. That is mass disenfranchisement of the likes never been seen before specifically targeted at a voting demographic the current president doesn’t like because they are his “political enemies”

we’ve had mail in and absentee voting for years. They never tried to invalidate it before. Why is that?

this is a direct assault on democracy and on state rights. I sincerely hope you aren’t supportive of this because the end result is something you favor.
OK - I admit that I don’t know much about American politics - this year was the first time I figured out (or began to) how the electoral college system works. That having been said, I do have a rather analytical background and have spent more time in my life than I intended to analysing data and graphs. I have also worked with someone who investigated corruption professionally on multi-million dollar oil and gas projects. The results, as they came in looked suspect. All the UK media is left leaning and the BBC have been sneering down their noses at Trump for the last four years. I say that because even taking a neutral stance on Trump here puts me at odds with the majority.

If there really is evidence that is not just “Trumped up” hearsay, I hope it comes out soon and is not subject to interpretation and bias. If Trump and team are making up a narrative about systemic cheating, I hope it becomes clear. If team Biden have conspired to steal the election, I hope they get found out.

justjess

Superstar
OK - I admit that I don’t know much about American politics - this year was the first time I figured out (or began to) how the electoral college system works. That having been said, I do have a rather analytical background and have spent more time in my life than I intended to analysing data and graphs. I have also worked with someone who investigated corruption professionally on multi-million dollar oil and gas projects. The results, as they came in looked suspect. All the UK media is left leaning and the BBC have been sneering down their noses at Trump for the last four years. I say that because even taking a neutral stance on Trump here puts me at odds with the majority.

If there really is evidence that is not just “Trumped up” hearsay, I hope it comes out soon and is not subject to interpretation and bias. If Trump and team are making up a narrative about systemic cheating, I hope it becomes clear. If team Biden have conspired to steal the election, I hope they get found out.
If there was evidence of specific cheating why on earth would they be trying to throw out “legal” and “illegal” votes in one fell swoop? Why wouldn’t they just be presenting the evidence to go after the illegal votes? This would throw out MILLIONS of legal votes. It would disenfranchise a good percentage of the population of the state. No political outcome is worth taking peoples rights away like that.

You had to provide two types of verification for them to even send you a mail in ballot here... the process was secure. They had to run my dmv records for chrissakes. The only change was they allowed the pandemic to be used as a reason you could mail in a vote. We’ve always had mail in voting but the valid acceptable excuses you needed to mail inyour vote were stringent. Literally all that changed was the inclusion of the pandemic as a reason. That’s it.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
If there was evidence of specific cheating why on earth would they be trying to throw out “legal” and “illegal” votes in one fell swoop? Why wouldn’t they just be presenting the evidence to go after the illegal votes? This would throw out MILLIONS of legal votes. It would disenfranchise a good percentage of the population of the state. No political outcome is worth taking peoples rights away like that.

You had to provide two types of verification for them to even send you a mail in ballot here... the process was secure. They had to run my dmv records for chrissakes. The only change was they allowed the pandemic to be used as a reason you could mail in a vote. We’ve always had mail in voting but the valid acceptable excuses you needed to mail inyour vote were stringent. Literally all that changed was the inclusion of the pandemic as a reason. That’s it.
I certainly wouldn’t want to be the one trying to separate out legal from illegal votes right now. From what I can tell, there have been no satisfactory responses to charges of irregularity where more people cast votes than there were people in certain counties. It’s a mess, and looking from the outside, nobody is without a dog in the game.

Maes17

Superstar

This.
Thanks for clarifying.

I’m far from a leftist. But what trump is doing right now is infringing and a slap in the face to American rights.

Not saying their isn’t corruption. There is always going to be corruption in any type of higher up scenario.

The guy is trying to look like a hero and grasping at last straws

Maes17

Superstar
I certainly wouldn’t want to be the one trying to separate out legal from illegal votes right now. From what I can tell, there have been no satisfactory responses to charges of irregularity where more people cast votes than there were people in certain counties. It’s a mess, and looking from the outside, nobody is without a dog in the game.
The election is over. Joe won.
That’s about as simple as I can say

justjess

Superstar
So throw out the clearly legal ones? I’m sure that is not the solution. As I said.. the process to get a mail in ballot in Pennsylvania required a two step verification. I can’t speak for other states. I can speak for here.

If the claims about votes (more votes then voters) were true that would be easily proven and there’d be no reason to throw out MILLIONS of legal votes. None whatsoever. The onus is on the accuser to provide proof. Not the other way around.

Maes17

Superstar
So throw out the clearly legal ones? I’m sure that is not the solution. As I said.. the process to get a mail in ballot in Pennsylvania required a two step verification. I can’t speak for other states. I can speak for here.

If the claims about votes (more votes then voters) were true that would be easily proven and there’d be no reason to throw out MILLIONS of legal votes. None whatsoever. The onus is on the accuser to provide proof. Not the other way around.
He’s being a sore loser and a tyrant.
Yes there is voter fraud. But to discredit the millions of legal votes in the process is about as anti-american as they come.

I lost respect for the guy since.

Maes17

Superstar
Add in he’s a sitting President. He should have access to all this information/resources. He hasn’t proven a thing other than riling up his loyal fan base.

The Dems have stolen the election from 74m, probably 80m+ voters by manipulating and adding 10m+ fraudulent votes. That’s the actual attack on democracy.

Team Trump could have the SCOTUS vitiate the election in its entirety based on the evidence present if the lower courts are too corrupt to allow transparency, but they want the legal voting results to be known so everyone can see the genuine will of the American people and how badly the Dems have cheated.

Helioform

Star
The Dems have stolen the election from 74m, probably 80m+ voters by manipulating and adding 10m+ fraudulent votes. That’s the actual attack on democracy.

Team Trump could have the SCOTUS vitiate the election in its entirety based on the evidence present if the lower courts are too corrupt to allow transparency, but they want the legal voting results to be known so everyone can see the genuine will of the American people and how badly the Dems have cheated.
If they can prove Dominion fraud also then the entire election should be vitiated. It's not rocket science

Maes17

Superstar

Yes there is voter fraud. There is fraud in every election through out history. Go to any big wig politics, business etc. There is fraud/corruption.

Trump is realizing this now. He should know better.
I honestly don’t know what else to say. Just time to move on. Why get up in arms over something that’s not gonna change in our lifetime.

Yeah it’s nice to feel virtuous and feel like you’re fighting for a noble cause, but at the end of the day we’re just one voice amongst many. Unless you’re actually out on the streets raising awareness. We’re just basically bitching/ranting on a forum to let off steam

Maes17

Superstar
If they can prove Dominion fraud also then the entire election should be vitiated. It's not rocket science
It’s not rocket science but nothing is going to change the outcome. Sure go down swinging. But I fail to see anything changing.

These people are career cronies making money over bs shit.

Yes there is voter fraud. There is fraud in every election through out history. Go to any big wig politics, business etc. There is fraud/corruption.

Trump is realizing this now. He should know better.
I honestly don’t know what else to say. Just time to move on. Why get up in arms over something that’s not gonna change in our lifetime.

Yeah it’s nice to feel virtuous and feel like you’re fighting for a noble cause, but at the end of the day we’re just one voice amongst many. Unless you’re actually out on the streets raising awareness. We’re just basically bitching/ranting on a forum to let off steam
The conviction by which you keep repeating that we should move on and forget about an election fraud that imposed a deep state puppet over a popular populist, even though this is only day 22 after election day when Al Gore was the projected winner for 37 days in 2000, is almost becoming entertaining. Almost.

justjess

Superstar
The conviction by which you keep repeating that we should move on and forget about an election fraud that imposed a deep state puppet over a popular populist, even though this is only day 22 after election day when Al Gore was the projected winner for 37 days in 2000, is almost becoming entertaining. Almost.
So your a ok with throwing out millions of legal votes If it means you might get a handful of illegal ones? Really?

if there are all these illegal votes prove it. If dominion switched votes, prove it - again you tried but the MANUAL recount showed it wasn’t true. You don’t invalidate an election based on claims with no evidence. Bring the evidence. I welcome it. I’d love to see it. So far you’ve brought nothing. All of the things you guys are claiming should be easily proven. So what’s the hold up?

Helioform

Star
It’s not rocket science but nothing is going to change the outcome. Sure go down swinging. But I fail to see anything changing.

Who cares about the outcome, if they prove fraud, Trump wins. Simple as that. And there is never been a fraud of this scale before Biden should rot in jail for the rest of his short remaining life.

Maes17

Superstar
The difference in 2000 to now is Bush’s brother was governor in Florida. Bush also had deep state connections. Just like biden has deep state connections now.

Trump is fighting but he is not as popular in the elitist circle jerk like he is with the people.

Bro, I voted for Trump in 2016. The guy is far from a messiah and I would hope he wins this election 2020. But this not looking good in his favor.

To discredit the millions of actual legal votes is a slap in the face to us. Yes you can counter argue that the voter fraud is a slap in the face, and I agree that it is. But you cannot undermine the legal stuff in the process.

It’s wishful thinking