The American “Coup d’etat”

justjess

Superstar
That is not really fair is it @Thunderian

I said from the start I hoped I was wrong. I still hope I am wrong. It’s looking like I might have been. We still have almost two months to go so... I’ll hold out final judgement for now

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
@rainerann

Sidney Powell wasn't fired cause she was never on the Trump campaign's payroll. She's working independently and will represent the American people. You're going to base your theory on the Washington Examiner's unnamed sources with speculative claims and act like it's people like myself that are getting played. You and some others here are in for quite a wake-up call.

"The Trump team is censoring Powell". Good grace, you'll believe just about anything they tell you.

Don't forget to press the haha-emoji.
lol. There was a clear and direct association that has come to a halt. Every major news source is covering this.

but you keep hoping that Sidney Powell is going to do anything if you want.

Maes17

Superstar
lol. There was a clear and direct association that has come to a halt. Every major news source is covering this.

but you keep hoping that Sidney Powell is going to do anything if you want.
She is not going to do anything. It’s over. I jumped off the wagon cause the cult following is delusional to heavens skies.

God bless to any suffering from a mental collapse but like any president in history. Sometimes its a dem sometimes its a republican.

I just hope the racial tensions, the political tensions can ease up bit

Not processing it very well, it seems.

Who will you hate now? You’ll always have Israel, I guess.
I hate the establishment, and all of their agendas, unlike you who picks sides and cheer leads for team red.

I dont like Biden, I just think he's much better than Trump, I'm still against all the bad shit Biden will do, and I will call it out.

Here leftists are already calling out Biden's pick for Secretary of State. Not a good guy. But see I call it out on both sides unlike you cultists.

She is not going to do anything. It’s over. I jumped off the wagon cause the cult following is delusional to heavens skies.

God bless to any suffering from a mental collapse but like any president in history. Sometimes its a dem sometimes its a republican.

I just hope the racial tensions, the political tensions can ease up bit
Everything will go according to plan...the NWO folks (Klaus Schwab, Soros, etc) will see to it that they can usher in their Great Reset, Build Back Better, Transhumanistic agenda by futher politicizing COVID. Biden/Harris will follow orders - mandate masks for everyone, push people farther apart...all the while pushing their "New Normal" agenda. And don't forget the vaccine...that's coming too...

Maes17

Superstar
Everything will go according to plan...the NWO folks (Klaus Schwab, Soros, etc) will see to it that they can usher in their Great Reset, Build Back Better, Transhumanistic agenda by futher politicizing COVID. Biden/Harris will follow orders - mandate masks for everyone, push people farther apart...all the while pushing their "New Normal" agenda. And don't forget the vaccine...that's coming too...
Oh jeez!

I hope you’re wrong

o_O

Maes17

Superstar
Dude is a bona fide creep. He won though. I don’t like it.

Trump is just telling you guys what you guys want to hear though. Put the conspiracies aside guys. 45 lost this time. It’s over.

You guys are getting as bad as the liberals back in 2016. The liberals cried and whined and now fast forward 2020 the republicans have been duped, cult following.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I would very much like for [at least what seems to be] the truth to come out regarding the US elections, for the sake of freedom, free speech, and for a political resistance to the NWO agenda to continue. But if not, things may accelerate in a different direction.

Last edited: