The American “Coup d’etat”

I saw that lol. Maybe it was that temporary root spray stuff. I used it once and it was awful. Didn’t leak but if he sweats a lot...
Why was he sweating so much is the question?

Looks like he is nervous as hell from all the lies he is telling.

He probably just wants this all to be over. Looked like he didn't want to be there.

justjess

Superstar
Why was he sweating so much is the question?

Looks like he is nervous as hell from all the lies he is telling.

He probably just wants this all to be over. Looked like he didn't want to be there.
Some people sweat from their heads. Lights and cameras and people.. idk. Pressure, nerves. Could be anything but he looks like he’s becoming unhinged.

Helioform

Star
Some people sweat from their heads. Lights and cameras and people.. idk. Pressure, nerves. Could be anything but he looks like he’s becoming unhinged.
Might be because of the enormity of the thing they are advancing. Even Powell's voice was quavering and she is a very robust/stoic lawyer.

Might be because of the enormity of the thing they are advancing. Even Powell's voice was quavering and she is a very robust/stoic lawyer.
The enormity ?

So why was blondie laughing her ass off the whole time ? Its like she knew it was a joke.

Powell was raw emotion. Nothing like what we’re used to with our traditional political demagogues. She was visibly appalled by the extent of the voter fraud.

A.J.

Star
Eesh. Starting to understand why Romney was offered a role in Biden’s cabinet.

Yeah, I do wish those on the left would look past Trump and see how his presidency has exposed all the corruption the rest of the gop est. is mired in. That’s why they want to see him gone. It’s a 2 party delusion. I can’t see the uniparty doing anything to get him out as all part of the script. I agree with @TempestOfTempo that there’s plenty of contingency plans though. That’s why they run various different exercise scenarios. They can work around and through Trump but he’s the sloppy option.

Helioform

Star
Turns out Dominion's shared office is full of leftist commie Soros funded companies. What a surprise. And today they scattered. Powell said they are in the midst of quickly changing offices and wiping out trails.

Maes17

Superstar
Because the algorithm allegedly used calculated the votes needed by Biden to win based on Trump's lead. Apparently Trump's lead was so large that the algorithm broke and they had to bring in more illegal ballots.
This is the US government post 9/11.
You think they care about us average citizens? Is the system rigged? Absolutely.

The last president for the people had his brains splattered in the back of a vehicle.

It’s over man. Sorry.
I’m far from a biden supporter. The guy is a bona fide ped/creep. But the system is in his favor sadly

Maes17

Superstar
If Trump is gonna cry voter fraud.
Then there is voter fraud in the states he won too.

Federal protocol. It’s a two way street.
The swamp was either too thick to drain or he is another puppet in the game designed to get our hopes up

Helioform

Star
You think they care about us average citizens? Is the system rigged? Absolutely.

The last president for the people had his brains splattered in the back of a vehicle.

It’s over man. Sorry.
I’m far from a biden supporter. The guy is a bona fide ped/creep. But the system is in his favor sadly
I don't care, I don't want Biden. Anybody but that dementia patient/pedo/creep/communist Great Reset puppet.

justjess

Superstar
I don't care, I don't want Biden. Anybody but that dementia patient/pedo/creep/communist Great Reset puppet.
Unfortunately what we want and what we get are often very different things. That’s life.

I’d rather either of these tools then a civil war. So let’s just hope whatever happens doesn’t lead to that.

It’s over man. Sorry.
Trump is not only more anti-establishment than JFK and less corrupt (JFK had his own shady ties with the Jewish mafia), he is a lot more effective.

And if you think JFK was the real deal because he got whacked by the CIA (and he did want to expose and remove corruption ultimately) there’s now an established link between Trump and JFK.

Here’s JFK’s grandkids singing “It’s Going Down”:

Recognize this guy? (starting 0:50)

1605944412294.jpeg

Last edited:
They’re moving the pieces. All swing states assigned to conservative Justices.

They’re moving the pieces. All swing states assigned to conservative Justices.

This was Biden’s birthday present.

House Judiciary didn’t want to leave him out after their b-day gift to Hillary back in October.

If what he says turns out to be true, a series of dreams by an American pastor (beginning last December) will prove to have been correct.

The Chinese / Russian soldiers in the streets of DC put me off a bit, but it could be metaphorical. What was interesting though was his prediction of hyperinflation. It’s something that he could’ve already been aware of by the time he made this video, since it’s been going on all year, but the FED has been issuing dollars like crazy.