The American “Coup d’etat”

A.J.

Star
Let’s all calm down. If Biden won legitimately, Trump supporters will be the first to insist he step down. At least the ones around here. But Trump has been impeached, compared to Hitler, and even beheaded in effigy. If Trump is no better than Biden, then there’s nothing to worry about. If voter fraud did legitimately occur it should be looked at. Even folks who hate Trump should try to remain objective. Trump is either with the deep state establishment or a threat to them - simple math - he can’t be both. Try to be patient and objective. If either side gets too obsessed with Trump they are missing the big picture. He has no power.

A.J.

Star
Trump is either with the globalist technocratic agenda 2030 or not - if he’s not get behind him. If he is he will probably be dismissed. I don’t see Trump as the face of A2030 - he’s not their style.

A.J.

Star
Republicans - voter suppression. What you are referring to as voter fraud in Pennsylvania was an attempt to counter the voter suppression tactics taken on by the republicans by crippling the mail service.
So the dupe cuts both ways.... lol. The elite are successful in dividing us - that’s the plan laid out in one of the Whitney Webb videos.

A.J.

Star
Many of these instances are average Americans claiming evidence of fraud. We either trust the funded elite media with a history of lying or consider the claims and evidence of the average American....

Just to add, this same elite media has confirmed evidence of fraud when it’s convenient - so who do we trust? Why? And when? I trust fellow citizens - they should be give a fair hearing, no an agenda-driven fbi interrogation.

Voter Fraud Is Not New & It Certainly Is Not "A Myth"

justjess

Superstar
I guess my perspective comes less from a focus on Trump and more of an observation from my side of the pond...

Ever since ancient times we have had international trade and even private individuals and groups who profited from it. From Phoenicians to the Silk Road and the East India Company, people have been doing business with others internationally.

In Europe, post-war, we had the EEC - as an economic community it worked well, but as recent events have show, a push toward ever greater political union (the EU) and central governance is one people simply don’t want. I guess this second sentiment is the one labelled “populism”. Of course, those who control the language around a debate often control the thoughts people have about it.

Set against populism is globalism. For better or worse, the rough cut, sometimes crass nationalist agenda of Trump has been set up against the silver-tongued, inclusive and reasonable voice of the NWO expressed by players like Obama. The former has come to represent the status quo of self interested, patriotic nation states, the latter a call for global unity, a turning away from discrimination and for a new way of doing things.

It is hard for me to separate out my faith from my understanding of politics, but I have to observe that at Babel, God confused the languages to separate out the people into nations. In doing so, evil was contained. The aspiration of man expressed by Nimrod was to come together and be of one voice and one purpose. In a sense, a whole world “good without God”. I can’t help but see these ancient dramas playing out in the modern world. I cannot join the side of those whose anthem might be “imagine” by John Lennon.

Rejecting NWO globalism doesn’t make me a de-facto Trump supporter, I guess sometimes my sense of humour makes me smile at some of the things he says while other things he has said appear like he walks in with hobnail boots where angels fear to tread.

One thing though - I believe in free, sovereign nations and the right for their own self-determination under international law. I also believe in free enterprise, private ownership of property, the right to freedom of speech, thought and expression. I also believe in freedom of religion and the right for people to hear the spectrum of faiths and choose for themselves.
That wasn’t the question though red :)

Yeah, but who is on Trump’s side? Could you name them and identify their position of power? Please don’t say Russia, lol
Dude you still don't know who is behind Trump and you continue to post garbage about Trump "trying to do the right thing"

Trump is the biggest swamp creature ever to set foot in the presidency since I've been alive.

Yes Russia is on Trumps side. You don't know the Russian/Jewish mob has been in bed with Trump for decades, laundering money in his properties.

You don't know Trump was bailed out by the Rothschild. Today the only bank that will deal with him is the same bank that launders money for the Russian/Jewish mob. Hmm strange coincidence.

Netanyahu had sleepovers with Trumps son in law. Kosher and Ivanka are friends with Abramovic's wife. Who's Abramovic? Only the richest Israeli who also happens to be a Russian citizen, who helped put Putin in power.

Who is Trumps top funder ?

Sheldon Adelson, zionist warmonger to the core. Israel owns Trump, he is their personal Birch, if u haven't yet figured that out.

There's the Chabad Lubavitch network that ties Trump, Israel and Russia together. Look into them.

What about Robert Mercer ? Trumps second top funder, and funder of many "alt media" outlets, a technocrat who helped to invent artificial intelligence. Mega funder of the far right ideology and movement.

Oh Trumps dad was John Birch Society, a big part of the real deep state, so was Trumps p***phile mentor Roy Cohn, yet another link to organized crime and the FBI through J Edgar Hoover, whom he ran p***phile blackmail operations with.

What about Robert Maxwell, the OG of p***phile networks. Well Trump was close with him too and attended parties on his yacht, with Ghislane Maxwell, when she was just a young one.

Then there's the good old Council For National Policy, the deep state apparatus behind Trump, bringing together media figures, zionists, dominionist cultists, white supremacists,fascists, militia networks,intelligence and army personnel, mega doners like the Kochs , Mercers,

Of course where would we be without Eric Prince and his army blackwater private mercenaries, who has spoken about operating a worldwide "Phoenix program" to catelogue, capture, and kill political opponents. Yeah he is a personal advisor to Trump.

What you are looking at is the American version of the Gladio stay behind networks that terrorized Europe during the cold War. A network of fascists who will kill any leader in the world who gets in their way, and will use all manner of dirty tricks and false flag operations to achieve their goals.

Look into the Council for National Policy, Heritage Foundation, Mont Pellerin Society, Knights of Malta, Opus Dei, Chabad Lubavitch, La Cercle, Clarion Foundation, Committee on Present Danger China, the Likud party, Robert Mercer, the Koch network, Blackstone and Blackrock groups, John Birch Society, the Finkelstein network, the Regnery family, Mellon Scaife Foundation, American Enterprise Institute, to understand who is behind Trump, and stop being so damned ignorant.

No swamp here though, just a legit guy who wants to drain the swamp.

Why don't you stop being a silly sheep and do so e actual research and stop listening to the clowns on the payroll of team Trump.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
That wasn’t the question though red :)
Ok - you asked:-

“Honest question: why would someone campaigning on nationalism and America First write in loopholes and exclusions to continue benefitting from globalism”

Did you mean globalism as in NWO or global markets? I think the distinction is important.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Rudy Giuliani and other lawyers leading President Donald Trump’s legal efforts to win re-election on Thursday forcefully made the case for their claims of a widespread voter fraud on behalf of Democrat Joe Biden.

"What I’m describing to you is a massive fraud," Giuliani said.

As Giuliani and other Trump lawyers outlined their claims, the president — apparently watching the televised proceedings — took to Twitter to applaud them for laying out "an open and shut case of voter fraud."

The allegations ranged from complaints that Republican observers weren’t allowed to observe vote-counting in Philadelphia and Detroit to a claim by Trump lawyer Sidney Powell that U.S. voting machines made by Dominion Voting Systems Inc. used software made in Venezuela at the direction of Hugo Chavez.

Read Newsmax: Giuliani: 'Massive Fraud' Used to Steal Election From Trump

Giuliani was the point man for 911 in NY.

He made sure everything ran smoothly.

This is a guy people are suddenly putting all their trust in.

LOL. You guys are something else.

rainerann

Star
What do you mean with "the same system"? The Dems are not the ones who will perform the audits.

This is about audits, not just recounts. A recount is just a repeat tabulation of the same votes while an audit also separates the legal ballots from the illegal ones, which is what team Trump is after.

In a couple of hours the audit will start in Georgia. An audit may be announced for Pennsylvania as well soon, which is probably the king of the 2020 election fraud. They want audits to be wrapped up by November 18, so in a short week or so we'll know more. But this isn't looking good for team Biden and I expect alot of heads will roll when Trump starts his 2nd term.
well it’s November 19. Where are these groundbreaking audits. Arizona is done and found no fraud and in case you had trouble counting before Georgia and Pennsylvania turned blue, Biden was already winning at that point.

he doesn’t need either state to win.

rainerann

Star
Many of these instances are average Americans claiming evidence of fraud. We either trust the funded elite media with a history of lying or consider the claims and evidence of the average American....

Just to add, this same elite media has confirmed evidence of fraud when it’s convenient - so who do we trust? Why? And when? I trust fellow citizens - they should be give a fair hearing, no an agenda-driven fbi interrogation.

Voter Fraud Is Not New & It Certainly Is Not "A Myth"
im planning on going back at some point and looking at all the videos you posted. I haven’t been ignoring them. I just haven’t had time to do this yet. I will probably do that this weekend because I am interested in hearing them since I realize you are really trying to find the truth and share what you have found with me rather than tell me what is true.

However, the thing I would like to briefly point out regarding what you are saying here is that where trump is concerned, it is not really a choice between listening to msm or listening to alternative sources.

trump is a 3rd independent source of media in this case because he represents himself in media more often than not, and this is a primary issue I have with him. I do like to go directly to the source. Trump has his own brand that makes this possible, so that an opinion of him is not dependent on second hand sources whether they are msm or otherwise.

from what I have seen him endorse, I really would call him a shill at this point. Think about the effect some of the things he was promoting in the beginning have on the present like investigating Hillary and the focus on Hillary in general concerning trafficking.

these many years later, there is no Real focus on Hillary for any of these things. The only legitimate investigation made concerning this subject started with Epstein and maxwell, which trump appears to have even more connections to than he did with the Clinton’s

this about the effect his campaign has had that started pushing us in the current direction We are going. Suggesting This about Clinton catapulted him into a position of perceived integrity, which created a domino effect for every major event that followed including coronavirus and this election.

somehow, he is still being perceived as a trustworthy source even though nothing came from the early claims that gave him this identity. He is basically the definition of a shill in my opinion because of this. It was his campaign that branded him with this identity. It wasn’t msm or alternative media that did this. He was the source for this branding that is creating the division over the election.

LMFAO

The downright pathetic Giuliani press conference, one of the lawyer claimed Dominion voting systems were created by Hugo Chavez and that Venezuelan and Cuban Communist money interfered in the election to favour Biden.

These people are absolute lunatics. Anybody believing a word comming out of these clowns mouths is certifiable IMO. They've lost their minds completely.

Helioform

Star
LMFAO

The downright pathetic Giuliani press conference, one of the lawyer claimed Dominion voting systems were created by Hugo Chavez and that Venezuelan and Cuban Communist money interfered in the election to favour Biden.

These people are absolute lunatics. Anybody believing a word comming out of these clowns mouths is certifiable IMO. They've lost their minds completely.

Dominion's link to Venezuela and Chavez was even investigated in the MSM a few years ago. You don't know shit. Carry on with your TDS though.

Excerpt

"Smartmatic enters the game
On April 11, 2000, three young Venezuelan engineers, Antonio Mugica, Alfredo José Anzola and Roger Piñate, founded the company Smartmatic in Delaware, United States. Due to their concern about the obsolescence of elections worldwide, the Venezuelan group dedicated themselves to the development of a software that could manage the electoral processes in a better way.

According to the New York Times, at the beginning of 2004, a Venezuelan government financing agency invested more than US$ 200,000 in a technology company owned by the same owners of Smartmatic: Bitza.

By that year, Venezuela was going through a severe political storm. The Venezuelan opposition, after months of demonstrations against the government of Hugo Chávez, managed to arrange a referendum against the leader of the Bolivarian Revolution. Finally, it was agreed that the referendum would be held on August 15, 2004. And, in the bidding process for the award of the contract to the company that would build the voting system, the SBC consortium won: Smartmatic, Bitza and CANTV, the Venezuelan phone company.

The recall referendum was the first Venezuelan election to have the software designed by the three young engineers. It was not a good start, since civil organizations such as Súmate (led by María Corina Machado), denounced the possibility of fraud. On that August 15, 2004, the Bolivarian system began to consolidate, leading to a cruel dictatorship accustomed to electoral fraud.

After the failed referendum, Smartmatic won two more contracts with the government of Hugo Chávez. Thanks to the income from these agreements, the company was able to amass a small fortune. In March 2005, it bought from the British firm De La Rue the much larger and more established electronic voting company, Sequoia Voting Systems, for US$ 16 million.

The battle for Sequoia
“Since its acquisition by Smartmatic in March 2005, Sequoia has worked hard to market its voting machines in Latin America and other developing countries,” reads a report in The New York Times.

“The goal is to create the world leader in electronic voting solutions,” Smartmatic spokesman Mitch Stoller told the U.S. newspaper.

An important detail is that, right after the company of the three Venezuelans acquired the electronic voting company Sequoia, Smartmatic reorganized itself into a holding of several companies with headquarters in Delaware (Smartmatic International), the Netherlands (Smartmatic International Holding, B.V.) and Curaçao (Smartmatic International Group, N.V.).

But not everything went well for Smartmatic. Its relationship with the regime of Hugo Chávez made some people in the United States uncomfortable, and in May 2006, Democratic Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney asked the Treasury Department to investigate Smartmatic’s purchase of Sequoia.

“I am writing because of possible investments by the Venezuelan Government in Smartmatic, an electronic voting company with business in the United States, and its acquisition of Sequoia, a U.S.-based electronic voting company,” reads the letter Maloney sent to then-Treasury Department Secretary John W. Snow.

“As you can imagine, having a foreign government invest in or buy a company that services U.S. elections could raise concerns about the integrity of the elections conducted by these machines,” the letter continues.
Speaking to the New York Times, Maloney said, “The government should know who owns our voting machines. This is a national security concern.”

At the time of the publication of The New York Times report on October 29, 2006, Sequoia Voting Systems, owned by Smartmatic, had “voting equipment installed in 17 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.”

Sequoia’s machines began to be tested and, as in Venezuela, irregularities began to occur: in August 2007, then California Secretary of State Debra Bowen withdrew approval and vetoed Sequoia’s voting and optical scan machines after “a review of the machines certified for use in California in 2007 found significant security weaknesses in the entire Sequoia system.”

All of the software that Sequoia was using was, in fact, from Smartmatic. The old voting machines were renovated and all of their technology was developed and patented. As a consequence of the changes that Smartmatic was promoting in Sequoia, the company managed to be successful until, after the controversies and the warning call from Congresswoman Maloney, the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States ordered, in November 2007, that Smartmatic sell Sequoia.

In an article published on April 10, 2008, journalist Bradley Friedman writes: “Smartmatic had been forced to relinquish control of Sequoia after the media and Congress noticed that the company had links to Hugo Chávez.” In the end, the buyers were the company’s own managers, but those with U.S. citizenship.

But the verdict did not end Smartmatic’s controversial relationship with Sequoia. In fact, in April 2008 a market competitor, Hart InterCivic, tried to acquire Sequoia in a hostile move. This led to the involvement of the courts. Smartmatic was exposed.

Court documents unearthed at the time revealed that Smartmatic still retained much of the financial control of Sequoia. Smartmatic also continued to retain, due to the contract signed, ownership of the rights to some of the products that Sequoia had deployed throughout the United States. In fact, Sequoia’s CEO at the time was Jack Blaine, who had been an executive at Smartmatic.

Finally, pressure was applied and the owners of Sequoia, who had been exposed shortly before, sold the company on June 4, 2010. The buyer, this time, was a small Canadian company that manufactures electronic voting equipment and optical scanners: Dominion Voting Systems.

That day the Canadian company not only bought Sequoia, but also acquired all the software and technological development that Smartmatic had patented and which the controversial company linked to Chavismo still owned.

Almost an oligopoly
Before Dominion Voting Systems acquired Sequoia on June 4, 2010 —taking approximately 20 percent of the American electoral market presence— the Canadian company had already made a major breakthrough in the system. One that went virtually unnoticed in the public sphere: Dominion bought Premier Election Solutions, also known as Diebold/Premier, in 2010.

With the sudden acquisition of Sequoia and Diebold/Premier, Dominion now has —in approximate numbers— 50 % of the private electoral market of the electronic vote in the United States. There were two competitors left: ES&S, with 40%, and Hart InterCivic, with 10%, according to a Huffington Post report published in 2017.

A press release distributed by Dominion on May 19, 2010, highlights the agreement with ES&S —Premier Election was a wholly-owned subsidiary of ES&S— and celebrates the acquisition of the company’s main assets, including intellectual property, software, firmware and hardware of its voting systems.

ES&S, by the way, is forced to sell Premier Election Solutions by a Department of Justice requirement due to potential monopoly concerns —which prevents it from dominating most of the private electoral market—. Dominion took advantage of this.

According to Dominion, the agreement was approved by the U.S. Department of Justice and nine state and federal attorneys general, while retaining “the right to hire current and former Premier employees and to enter into agreements with Premier distributors experienced in implementing and supporting these systems.”

With the purchase, Dominion limited the ability of ES&S to sell Premier equipment. And the same Canadian company noted that “Premier’s voting systems are currently used in more than 1,400 jurisdictions in 33 states and serve nearly 28 million U.S. voters.” In short, a roundtable purchase for a new “titan” of the American private electoral market.

“It’s not exactly an oligopoly, but it’s like one,” Charles Stewart, a political science professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), told the Wall Street Journal of the skillful way in which e-voting companies have moved.

But behind that pair of acquisitions that positioned Dominion at the top of the electoral market, there was a black hand related to Smartmatic.

The Huffington Post investigates
According to the Huffington Postin an exclusive report that revealed the relationship between Smartmatic, Sequoia and Dominion— “The ‘intellectual property’ of the voting systems (of Sequoia, acquired by Dominion) remains the property of the company linked to the Venezuelan president (Smartmatic and Hugo Chávez), despite the rather misleading press statement” issued by Dominion in 2010.

The report mentions, among many other details, that the intellectual property “of most/almost all of Sequoia’s voting systems was actually secretly owned by the firm Smartmatic”, linked to Chavism and the numerous electoral fraud scandals in Venezuela.

Then, from a moment to another in 2010, a small Canadian company linked to Smartmatic bought a large part of the private electoral market and entered the US from its offices in Colorado.

Later, it was discovered that Smartmatic still had interests with Sequoia and, to make matters worse, controlled the company’s intellectual property, even reserving rights to negotiate through non-competition agreements abroad. The Foreign Investment Committee had agreed to close the investigation if Smartmatic divested itself of Sequoia in its entirety.

Now, who is the real owner of the Sequoia intellectual property that was acquired by Dominion? According to the Huffington Post’s article, Chris Riggall, a spokesman for Dominion, confirmed that “Smartmatic’s intellectual property was not included in the Sequoia transaction because Sequoia did not own it.”

The big detail is that Dominion, in its press release, secured the purchase of “Sequoia’s inventory and all intellectual property.” In other words, misleading or directly false information that happened without suspicion.

Riggall himself was questioned for this inconsistency between Dominion’s press release and the reality of the acquisition. The spokesman’s response was revealing:

“Smartmatic’s intellectual property is Smartmatic’s intellectual property. Sequoia did not own it, and therefore was not part of the transaction. Dominion purchased all the Intellectual Property owned by Sequoia. That is what was reflected in the press release"