The American “Coup d’etat”

When YOU win its "free and fair" Nothing wrong, "the people have spoken" (even though 3 million more voted for the other)

"Democrats sore loosers" "Russia hoax"

When YOU Lose, its

"Coup de tat" "deepstate rigged" "fraud"

You can't really have it both ways.

All I see is people denying reality, (as they have been conditioned to do for 4 years) and crying that their team lost.

It is the height of arrogance to be unable to fathom that such a disaster of a president could actually lose, without fraud. Like seriously ?

So quick to accuse others of cheating, but could never imagine that the orange clown who has lied literally every time his mouth opened the last 4 years, who has done nothing but cheat his entire life, and has the most dubious criminal associations, would EVER cheat. Its hilarious.

Im watching the mental breakdown of a deranged cult.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
When YOU win its "free and fair" Nothing wrong, "the people have spoken" (even though 3 million more voted for the other)

"Democrats sore loosers" "Russia hoax"

When YOU Lose, its

"Coup de tat" "deepstate rigged" "fraud"

You can't really have it both ways.

All I see is people denying reality, (as they have been conditioned to do for 4 years) and crying that their team lost.

It is the height of arrogance to be unable to fathom that such a disaster of a president could actually lose, without fraud. Like seriously ?

So quick to accuse others of cheating, but could never imagine that the orange clown who has lied literally every time his mouth opened the last 4 years, who has done nothing but cheat his entire life, and has the most dubious criminal associations, would EVER cheat. Its hilarious.

Im watching the mental breakdown of a deranged cult.
I have no idea if genuine cheating has occurred or not @vancityeagle

Since I would imagine both sides would (at least in theory) want a free and fair election, I think that these suggested irregularities should at least have been investigated. I hope they do.

If you think it is merely sour grapes, please note that I am from the UK and will be less effected than my US friends by the results.

For those who feel that Trump is just acting like a spoilt child, perhaps they might e able to engage their empathy with a reverse scenario, and ask themselves if they would fight back if the Republicans were to have used such election tactics.

Lyfe

Star
Everyone is predicting covid to be the trojan horse for the police state and authoritarian control system. Covid in conjunction with rioting will usher in a checkpoint at every corner type of new way of life where only those with proper authorization can leave their home.

I have no idea if genuine cheating has occurred or not @vancityeagle

Since I would imagine both sides would (at least in theory) want a free and fair election, I think that these suggested irregularities should at least have been investigated. I hope they do.

If you think it is merely sour grapes, please note that I am from the UK and will be less effected than my US friends by the results.

For those who feel that Trump is just acting like a spoilt child, perhaps they might e able to engage their empathy with a reverse scenario, and ask themselves if they would fight back if the Republicans were to have used such election tactics.
Fair enough.

I guess my point is that I have no reason to believe all these "claims" coming entirely from Trump sycophants and operatives who have a history of pushing fake news.

I've fact checked many of these media outlets in the past and their lie ratio is out the roof.

For me I'd have to see allegations made from people outside of the extensive Trump supporting "alt media" apparatus.

"Sharpiegate" is already discredited, I really don't have time ,nor do I care to look into every claim, being pushed by known liars.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Fair enough.

I guess my point is that I have no reason to believe all these "claims" coming entirely from Trump sycophants and operatives who have a history of pushing fake news.

I've fact checked many of these media outlets in the past and their lie ratio is out the roof.

For me I'd have to see allegations made from people outside of the extensive Trump supporting "alt media" apparatus.

"Sharpiegate" is already discredited, I really don't have time ,nor do I care to look into every claim, being pushed by known liars.
I have always felt that truth has nothing to fear from cross examination.

If the electoral process is in doubt to the level that it appears to be, the claims should be independently investigated to restore cohesiveness to the nation (and expose the claims as false) or reveal genuine wrongdoing. In the latter circumstance, perhaps the US should follow the model of Israel and return to the polls with a tighter process?

It was already conceded that thousands of votes went to Biden instead of trump due to a “glitch” in technology in Michigan.
They used these machines in all the swing states so it’s possible it happened there too. Counties that went blue after being red for 50 years.
They used them in Georgia as well
And Arizona,

They investigated the Russia scandal for years and found zero. I wonder if they will be as concerned about the validity of their democracy this time

It was already conceded that thousands of votes went to Biden instead of trump due to a “glitch” in technology in Michigan.
They used these machines in all the swing states so it’s possible it happened there too. Counties that went blue after being red for 50 years.
They used them in Georgia as well
And Arizona,

They investigated the Russia scandal for years and found zero. I wonder if they will be as concerned about the validity of their democracy this time
First of all they didn't find "zero" from Russia investigations, that is a lie.

Second, officials have denied the vote glitches.

It's basically a he said she said.

At that point you believe who you want to believe.

Thats what the country has come to.

They didn’t deny it, they awarded the votes back to the republicans and the county switched back to red

Lyfe

Star
[
Fair enough.

..as much as you rant against Trump supporters their base will in all likelihood be the only ones that will protest the notion of a covid lockdown and mandatory vaccinations. All the trendy liberals are already too casualty to the system and will gladly receive the vaccinations their trusted authoritative media tells them to. Not only that, but they will be for shutting the country down in the name of saving it.

Nothing screams more of authoritarianism than forced vaccines and shutting the country down while giving consequences to people who want to be out and about. We know this is coming with Biden. You claim Trump is authoritarian when this will be the most authoritarian regime to date.

20 million more votes than 2016, bigger voter turn out than both world wars, jfk, obama, 115% of the population in some counties even voting.

another interesting anomaly, looking into some of the reported election results for Wisconsin for example, when looking at the total number of presidential votes you get 3,240,599. However, when you look at the total number of votes for their House rep it comes out to 3,158,588 for a difference of 82,011 between the two.

why is there such a high number of ballots that came in voting for president, but not any other option? Is this normal?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
20 million more votes than 2016, bigger voter turn out than both world wars, jfk, obama, 115% of the population in some counties even voting.

another interesting anomaly, looking into some of the reported election results for Wisconsin for example, when looking at the total number of presidential votes you get 3,240,599. However, when you look at the total number of votes for their House rep it comes out to 3,158,588 for a difference of 82,011 between the two.

why is there such a high number of ballots that came in voting for president, but not any other option? Is this normal?
I think these are the kind of questions that must be answered before a winner is declared.

They didn’t deny it, they awarded the votes back to the republicans and the county switched back to red

And it didn't change the outcome.

At this point, I’m going to say the obvious agenda is not to make a half demented 76 year old man who didn’t even run a campaign president.

This whole dog and pony show serves one grand purpose for them, and that purpose is, the narrative “Biden won, Trump stole it from Biden, he's the evil double nazi fascist dictator we told you he was, so now it's okay to attack him and anyone who ever supported him.”

Trump will take this to court and win, because they blatantly cheated and they won't even try to fight it. Then once Trump is confirmed, they'll wail to the heavens about how the evil orange nazi stole the election from democracy, and all the good people of the world have to fight back.

It all adds up. They never 'wanted' Joe to win. They wanted their excuse to whip all the antifa into a frenzy, because the White Nationalists never took the bait

They even brag out loud what their actual goal is. Death to America, kill all white people, burn all the churches down, fuck Jesus if he was alive we'd kill him again. They don't try to hide what they really are. Does a Joe Biden presidency really help achieve any of that? No. The president isn't a dictator, they're a figurehead with some executive paperwork authority. There is a limit to how far they can take their ambitions while acting within the system. Joe Biden losing the presidency, in some grand display of 'fascist dictatorship,' gives them the excuse to stop acting in the system entirely. That excuse for a color revolution is what they're really after. This was never about Joe.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
“We all know why Joe Biden is rushing to falsely pose as the winner, and why his media allies are trying so hard to help him: they don’t want the truth to be exposed. The simple fact is this election is far from over. Joe Biden has not been certified as the winner of any states, let alone any of the highly contested states headed for mandatory recounts, or states where our campaign has valid and legitimate legal challenges that could determine the ultimate victor. In Pennsylvania, for example, our legal observers were not permitted meaningful access to watch the counting process. Legal votes decide who is president, not the news media.

“Beginning Monday, our campaign will start prosecuting our case in court to ensure election laws are fully upheld and the rightful winner is seated. The American People are entitled to an honest election: that means counting all legal ballots, and not counting any illegal ballots. This is the only way to ensure the public has full confidence in our election. It remains shocking that the Biden campaign refuses to agree with this basic principle and wants ballots counted even if they are fraudulent, manufactured, or cast by ineligible or deceased voters. Only a party engaged in wrongdoing would unlawfully keep observers out of the count room – and then fight in court to block their access.

“So what is Biden hiding? I will not rest until the American People have the honest vote count they deserve and that Democracy demands.”

- Statement from President Donald J. Trump

Helioform

Star

Clearly a bunch of people are believing the LYING media which is not legally permitted to announce who is president. They have ample proof of election fraud and this will go to supreme court, which Trump pretty much controls. Looks like the democrats felt trapped and decided to prematurely announce themselves winners because they knew there is a bunch of evidence against them.