The American “Coup d’etat”

justjess

Superstar
Do you conflate business interests in various countries with a desire to promote a centralised global technocracy? Put another way, do you separate out the idea of free trade from the idea of an NWO?
Honest question: why would someone campaigning on nationalism and America First write in loopholes and exclusions to continue benefitting from globalism in any way shape or form? Because from where I’m sitting that’s not a good look. And makes everything he says subject to being completely disregarded.

But wrote in exclusions for his own family businesses. Same with all the trade tariffs he’s imposed. It’s globalism for trump, nationalism for everyone else. Try to wrap your head around why someone would want that...
I don’t know what you’re referring to. Globalism is the desire of the corporations, neocon media establishment, etc to turn populations into soulless rootless workers and consumers who are interchangeable between nations. Trump did stop a lot of their plans for that. I think that's why they had to switch to the corona hoax. I doubt he was able to write loopholes in laws that were passed by Congress for himself, sounds like another media headline that says the opposite in the article

Last edited:
But wrote in exclusions for his own family businesses. Same with all the trade tariffs he’s imposed. It’s globalism for trump, nationalism for everyone else. Try to wrap your head around why someone would want that...
What are these exclusionss?

CIA neocon war industry media SCARED and UPSET at the RECKLESS decision for a """""""""premature""""""""(yes thats what CNN called it) withdrawl from Afghanistan. Please stop making them so scared don they’re just nice war hawks like you and me:(Can we have 20 more years of war please?

Last edited:
Do you conflate business interests in various countries with a desire to promote a centralised global technocracy? Put another way, do you separate out the idea of free trade from the idea of an NWO?
Global/international capitalism IS the centralized global technocracy.

Forwarding the agenda of the military industrial complex and American exceptionalism is also part of that.

I suppose selling weapons and lending support to most of the worlds dictators is also not a part of the global technocracy.

CIA neocon war industry media SCARED and UPSET at the RECKLESS decision for a """""""""premature""""""""(yes thats what CNN called it) withdrawl from Afghanistan. Please stop making them so scared don they’re just nice war hawks like you and me:(Can we have 20 more years of war please?
Why has Dore not covered the fact that Trump was close to striking Iran's nuclear sites ? And conflict with them certainly isn't off the table before he leaves office.

Why is Dore not covering the fact that his ambassador to Israel, headed to meet Netanyahu right after his electoral loss, and Pompeo is about to go there as well.

Why is Dore not exposing how Trumps shakeup at the DOD has put in Qanon whackjobs and anti Iran hawks ?

Oh of course because Dore is a one trick Pony.

Attack Democrats and make Trump look way better than he is.

Why has Dore not covered the fact that Trump was close to striking Iran's nuclear sites ? And conflict with them certainly isn't off the table before he leaves office.

Why is Dore not covering the fact that his ambassador to Israel, headed to meet Netanyahu right after his electoral loss, and Pompeo is about to go there as well.

Why is Dore not exposing how Trumps shakeup at the DOD has put in Qanon whackjobs and anti Iran hawks ?

Oh of course because Dore is a one trick Pony.

Attack Democrats and make Trump look way better than he is.
So what your saying is......
he didnt strike irans nuclear sites
his ambassador to israel is going to meet with israel
and he fired the chairman of raytheon to put in an anti war defense secretary........
ok....

And leftists like you will advocate for deep washington insider whos been doing the bidding of the elite since before most of us were born to "own the trumptards". I don't fault dore for not doing that

justjess

Superstar
I don’t know what you’re referring to. Globalism is the desire of the corporations, neocon media establishment, etc to turn populations into soulless rootless workers and consumers who are interchangeable between nations. Trump did stop a lot of their plans for that. I think that's why they had to switch to the corona hoax. I doubt he was able to write loopholes in laws that were passed by Congress for himself, sounds like another media headline that says the opposite in the article
But he did. I posted the articles about it when he happened. Look further into the trade wars... when you get beneath the surface you realize they stink to the high heavens. Wealthy corporations have been granted tariff exemptions on classes of goods that were actually tariffed that they use, or the clas of goods used was left off entirely. Apple being a huge example of a global company granted an exemption. Meanwhile the little guy, small business, that doesn’t have the funds to get a lawyer to lobby for an exemption is stuck holding the bill. The cost of all construction materials have increased significantly from just last March. We have the steel tariffs to thank for that. This isn’t hurting foreign interests or global multimillion dollar corporations, it’s hurting American small business owners. There’s ways to do it where this wouldn’t be the case.. but that isn’t the way he chose. Why would that be? I’m not repeating MSM. And if MSM said it and I found it it’s because I looked for it.. I looked for it because it’s increased costs on my own business to the point where the increased costs I have to pass on to customers is hurting my closing ratio.

And I just wrote a really long post responding to all this with sources etc and it refreshed and deleted itself... give me a little bit and I’ll redo it.

The “victim” in this article manufactures his heaters in China. Obviously the import tariffs from China will hurt him financially.

Article goes on to explain the import tariffs as the cause for the decline in domestic manufacturing while hyperlinking to a graph that shows the decline coincides with the COVID19 pandemic. Very dishonest.

Helioform

Star

Thunderian

Superstar
Trump ties manufactured in asia. Before he even set foot in office.

He's literally got businesses all over the globe. What the heck do you think globalism is ?

why dont you name what he has done to stop the agenda.
“tRumP iS a gloBAliSt BEcauSe He DOes bUSinEsS OvERseAs”. I don’t think I’ve read a more clueless comment on this board.

Globalism isn’t having business ties in other countries. Globalism is the movement toward one world government.

Trump’s actions that are anti-globalist would be withdrawing from “accords” that put the US under the control of foreign entities, renegotiating trade deals that cost American jobs, bringing manufacturing back to the US, slowing illegal immigration to a trickle, withdrawing from WHO, etc. Anything that weakens the sovereignty of a nation in favour of a global body is globalist. You should know this. It’s literally day one stuff.

Globalism isn’t having business ties in other countries. .
using cheap labour abroad/offshoring is a part of what we call globalism, so you are absolutely wrong.

Political science definitions
Paul James defines globalism "at least in its more specific use [...] as the dominant ideology and subjectivity associated with different historically-dominant formations of global extension. The definition thus implies that there were pre-modern or traditional forms of globalism and globalization long before the driving force of capitalism sought to colonize every corner of the globe, for example, going back to the Roman Empire in the second century AD, and perhaps to the Greeks of the fifth-century BC."[5]

Manfred Steger distinguishes among different globalisms such as justice globalism, jihad globalism, and market globalism.[6] Market globalism includes the ideology of neoliberalism.

looking at the above definitions we see as key to globalism

-global extension (which the agenda to conquer Iran and Venezuela certainly is a part of)
- Neoliberalism ( which Trump and all presidents before him have pushed forward)

Globalism is essentially Global Capitalism, where the interests of capital have global consequences, and the interests of capital consolidate control over the globe.

Trump is a globalist by such definition.

Globalist doesn't mean = anybody the right wing does not like
Globalism is the movement toward one world government
it could be. More simply it is the control of the world by capital interests. We don't need "a world government" for it to be globalism.

anything that centralizes world control by capital is globalism, Trump is easily a servant of such an agenda.
Trump’s actions that are anti-globalist would be withdrawing from “accords” that put the US under the control of foreign entities,
and putting the US under the control and influence of foreign entities like Russia and Israel are the opposite ? All that is happening is renegotiations and realignments. Just because Trump gets out of one trade deal, but then gets into another does not make him an anti-globalist.
renegotiating trade deals that cost American jobs, bringing manufacturing back to the US

but I just told you Trump took manufacturing of his own company abroad, and you laughed it off when I pointed it out.

slowing illegal immigration to a trickle, withdrawing from WHO, etc. Anything that weakens the sovereignty of a nation in favour of a global body is globalist. You should know this. It’s literally day one stuff.
These guys are just fighting among themselves for different versions of the same thing. You think Trump and his backers do not want world control. You are naive as hell if you believe that. They have a different vision, different ideas, different allies, but they still aim to have world control AS THEY SEE IT.

Let me break this globalism thing down easy for you.

Globalism you hate : World bodies controlling the world

Globalism you defend/Trump version : USA controlling the world

What does it matter if we are ruled by multipolarity or unipolarity, we are still ruled.

American Exceptionalism : If the USA controls the world and takes soverignity away from other countries, then its still globalism

If its comming from the US and a few allies alone, or "international bodies" its still the same.

The US does not respect the soverignity of any other country around the world.

Trump just wants to lead Globalism and not have to answer to any other authority. Plain and simple.

Im waiting for Trump to dismantle the World Bank and IMF which control the majority of the world financially indebting them to the powerful nations.

He wouldn't do this of course because he is a globalist stooge.

Oh and enforcing sanctions against countries who actually OPPOSE GLOBALISM, such an anti-globalist thing to do isn't it.